Annie's Neglected Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

"I'm cumming!" Annie cried out, digging her fingernails into my back.

The pain was negligible compared to the fabulous pleasure of seeing and feeling this marvelous woman in ecstasy from cumming. Her whole body thrashed and bucked and pitched under me, seeming to move in every direction at once. As her pussy rammed against me, meeting the rapid surges of my cock, her legs waved back and forth above me. For almost two minutes, two of the most wonderful minutes either of us has ever experienced, Annie continued cumming.

When she climaxed, her whole body spasmed and her lets straightened out, followed by total relaxation. Annie sagged onto the bed, happy and satisfied, her body like a creamy white puddle, while I continued driving my cock in and out of her pussy. A few seconds later, a great burst of pleasure poured from every part of my body to converge in my cock as I climaxed. With a sigh of joy, I ejaculated into my condom. I continued fucking for a few more strokes of my cock until I was through cumming and then, just as happy and satisfied as Annie, I sprawled on top of her.

For as long as we dared we lay together, kissing and whispering how great our love-making had been. Although Annie had immensely enjoyed out time together, she knew she would have to eliminate every visible trace of it, all the perspiration and dried juices on her body, before leaving for home. This meant a shower and I joined her there so I could wash her back. When she left, we kissed goodbye, both of us hoping our next time together would be soon and that it would be even better and we would be able to stay together longer than we had this time.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as had Annie and I had and will continue having as long as her husband is such an asshole. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12