Annie's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watched the young couple across the darkened sky, they too were only lit by the dull street lights, assuming that three stories up, no one would see them. The woman looked up and pointed higher up the hill, but the man obviously said that they were unseen, and she just shrugged. The man stood behind her as they looked out into the night overlooking the Indian Ocean. Their hair was blowing gently in a cooling off shore breeze. Cath slid her bedroom window open allowing the cooler night air to wash into the room.

"That's better" said Annie, "I'm getting quite hot in here" She blushed, realizing what she had said and before she could say anything to correct herself, Cathy looked down at her.

" You look a little flushed...but the view is better without a pane of glass between us" she smiled wickedly, wondering if Annie was hot, or just bothered.

They both looked intently back at their ...their what...prey? thought Annie, there object of arousal? Both were intent on drinking in the sight before them. The man reached around and undid the buttons of the girl's sleeveless shirt and exposed her breasts to the night air. A small sound came from within Cath, it had escaped, and Annie had heard it. Annie could see through the telescope that the woman's nipples had firmed to the touch, or perhaps because of the cool air. She was reaching back for the man's penis behind her, but then turned and stripped his t shirt over his head and slipped from her own shirt, leaving them naked from the waist up, her breasts pressed into his bare chest, their hands moving over each other's back and their kisses so deep and intense.

"Passion...mmmm" whispered Cath

"Yes... wow.." added Annie, feeling that familiar tingle inside her and travelling down between her legs. She had never watch anyone before, it was very exciting.

They watched as the couple kissed each other and fingers trailed all around. The girl was sliding her panties down past her knees and with her legs partially bent, she grabbed the man's shorts with her teeth and pulled them down so she was kneeling. His hardening cock sprung out almost hitting the girl in the face. They were both laughing. Annie heard Cath take a couple of deep breaths.

"Nothing to be sneezed at!" noted Annie, using one of Beth's phrases.

"Mmmm... yes" said Cath, "Oh my God...is she going to...?.. yes...she is.."

They both watched transfixed as the girl looked up into the man's eyes and slowly licked under his hardened member and slipped her mouth down over the top, taking most of it in her mouth slowly at first, then raising and lowering her head. The man leaned back, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the wonderful sensation.

"Damn... it IS getting warm in here...and the window's already open!" offered Cath, her voice a little husky and moving from foot to foot.

"I know what you mean "croaked Annie, her hips wiggling in the chair at the erotic sight before them, not to mention sharing it with someone standing so close, and partially naked.

Cath's hands were shaking a little, holding the binoculars, Annie could see that Cath's robe was almost completely open now, half the large brown nipple visible on each breast. She could also see her squirming while watching the couple in this intimate moment. Cath moved around the bed and fetched another chair, but instead of sitting normally, she turned the chair around and straddled it so she could rest her elbows on the high back of the chair, thus supporting the binoculars. Annie looked at her.

"Arms are getting tired" Cath replied to the unasked question. " ..and I cant keep the things steady, so I need the support for my arms... that way I wont miss anything" she smiled at Annie, then put her eyes back to the binoculars aimed at the action. Annie took a couple of extra seconds to return to her view, instead looking at the way the robe had flowed open as Cath sat on the chair, legs straddled either side of the chair, and for the first time, she could make out Cath's pussy lips in the ambient light available. They were bare below the small triangle of dark hair that finished at the top of her lips...and they were open! Annie thought that this was probably normal with her legs so far apart as they were, but why were they so shiny?... was she really that wet and aroused? Annie looked down at her panties underneath the t-shirt and sure enough, there was a fresh wet patch there. It struck her that if she was aroused, then it was most probably true that Cath was aroused too.

Annie looked back in time to see the young man push the girl away, breathing hard.

"Oh..." said Cath, a little disappointed, "I thought he was going to cum in her mouth...mmm... this is quite sexy isn't it?" she asked, not looking away.

"Uh Huh" is all Annie could muster, the throbbing in her loins increasing.

Annie put one hand on the seat and squeezed her thighs around it, pressing her forearm into her pussy to help alleviate the tension, and give some meagre pleasure. She didn't realise that she was grinding herself a little against her arm, which Cath had registered. Cath was watching the couple now standing and kissing again, completely naked, completely oblivious to two horny women watching them. Cath wished that Annie wasn't in the room right now so she could touch herself, or wished that they had known each other longer so she felt comfortable doing it front of her, Annie was after all as turned on as she was.

The couple ceased there passionate tongue kissing and the man turned the woman around and placed her hands on the railing, pulling her bottom back towards him. She parted her legs and allowed him to position himself behind her and slide his engorged cock into her from behind. It looked like the girl let out a moan that went unheard, but each of the watchers let out one in place of it. They both looked at each other, smiled nervously in silent acknowledgement that each was very aroused right now and looked back at what was occurring in front of them. One of Cath's hands slowly made its way down from the binoculars to her pussy, while Annie was entranced by the sexy erotic show before them. Cath's fingers touched her pussy and she was amazed at how wet it was, there was a lot of wetness on the wooden chair that had leaked from within her with excitement. She bit her bottom lip to stifle any further noises and gently stroked her fingers up and down her swollen, exposed, dripping wet pussy.

Annie was aware of movement next to her, and as horny as she was, she didn't want to look over and see what was actually happening. It was arousing thinking that something might be happening next to her, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from the couple who were now into their rhythm. The girl reached her hand back between her legs as her lover pounded into her, she was obviously assisting, caressing herself. The man pumped hard against her from behind, the girls breasts lunging back and forth with each thrust. Annie's breathing was quite deep as she watched, her desire building, but she wasn't sure she could ever do anything in front of her 'step mother' could she? Was her 'step mother' doing something then and there? It seemed like it. The thought of it was very sexy, but perhaps she didn't know her well enough. Just as she was about to look and see, the girl on the balcony shuddered and arched her back, followed a few seconds later by the unmistakable thrusts of the man as he came inside her.

"Wow..." said Annie, her voice husky and deep from the arousal she felt. Cath stopped caressing her pussy and sneaked her hand back up to the binoculars.

" That didn't take them long" Cath said in awe, her voice also husky and her breathing a little short. And it was probably a good thing they were quick, she thought, because she had been fast approaching a point where she would have to stop or cum.

Annie turned to look at her, and even in the dim light from outside, she thought Cath's face looked very flushed and her breathing heavy, evidenced by her large breasts heaving up and down. Cath met Annie's gaze, and made no attempt to cover herself. The robe was hanging straight down at her sides, both very large breasts visible in the dim light, their large brown nipples now puckered and erect. Annie unconsciously looked down at her own breasts and saw that her nipples too were pressing at the t shirt material. When she looked back at Cath, she saw that she too had been looking at Annie's nipples. The two women let there eyes look up and down each other, Cath not shy at all now as Annie's eyes took in the curves, the large breasts, the open swollen pussy lips and the glistening from the wet folds within. She even saw Cath's fingers shining in the light and knew she must have been touching herself. Cath saw where Annie's eyes were looking and self-consciously moved them.

Annie spoke first and broke the spell, speaking in soft low non threatening tones.

"Earlier today... were you...you know...up here... watching me?

Cath looked down at the floor, and if it had been light, Annie would have seen Cath blush. She took a deep breath, her huge breasts rising and falling, and decided that after what they had witnessed, that the truth was probably the best course of action.

"Yes... I was... I am sorry... but you were just there. I thought you were asleep when I walked past the patio doors, but from up here, you were..." she looked away.

Annie was embarrassed, but reached out her hand and squeezed Cath's.

"It's OK, I'm not mad at you. I was a little shocked at first thinking you might have seen me... but sitting here watching those two just now, I realised how hard it is not to look... "

"Yeah... it is...hard.."

"I got very aroused watching them...is it always like that...sexy I mean?" Annie heard herself ask.

"It is for me" Cath admitted "All the time, everytime."

"That goes for when you were watching me this morning too does it?"

Cath brought both hands to her face.

"It's Ok..." Annie soothed, "... like I said, I'm not mad at you... and it doesn't matter anyway, I did what I did, and you did what you did...er... I didn't mean that you did anything...did you?"

Cath nodded through her hands, and then laughed "Nothing really happened though, I knocked the Telescope over and startled you before...before... well... you know...lets say I had to make a dash for the shower." She smiled.

Annie looked her in the eyes.

"I'm really not upset, I was just sitting here watching those two, and it was a real turn-on, so I understand, but I couldn't help feeling..." it was Annie's turn to look down at the carpet, "...what it would be like to be on the other end of the telescope but KNOWING you were being watched... I think that would be more of a turn on... what do you think?"

Cath just stared at the young girl before her, amazed at how forthright that statement had been. Annie broke her gaze.

"You wont tell Dad about ...this...will you?"

"Your secret is safe with me"" Cath replied.

"Speaking of secrets..."Annie looked her back in the eye again, " ...who is Snugglepot?"

Cath laughed, and reddened slightly.

"Where did you hear that?" she asked.

Annie reddened a little herself and explained about seeing it on the screen the day she rang.

"That's your father, and I am Cuddlepie" she said laughing, "He takes his laptop with him when he goes north and we chat to each other some nights...it breaks the time away... We had both read and loved May Gibb's literature as kids so the nicknames were obvious"

"Oh..OK..." Annie said, a little embarrassed.

"I think we should get our selves dressed and go out and get us a meal" Cath said to break the awkwardness. Annie was suddenly aware of the emptiness in her stomach and the dizziness that she had put down to horniness was still present, so she agreed. Cath got up and closed the curtains before turning the light on. As Annie went to leave, she was a little embarrassed to see a damp spot on the chair she had been sitting on especially when Cath saw what she was looking at, but felt better when Cath told her not to worry about out it, indicating the really big wet patch on hers.

Annie felt a lot closer to Cath now, and their meal went smoothly with lots of chatter and laughter, and a few drinks to boot. They were both being eyed by two young men at the hotel where they ate. Annie had spoken to the tall thin young man a few times before, his name was Dave, and she had turned down his suggestions of a walk on the beach, but perhaps it was his persistence or maybe as a result of a combination of alcohol, unfulfilled horniness, and Cath's urgings, she accepted a "walk on the beach, nothing else" for the following day. Cath had turned down a similar proposal from his friend by waving her wedding ring at him and smiling, which she was sure wouldn't have worried the man at all.

The following day, she donned her yellow sun dress with thin shoulder straps and buttons down the front, for her walk on the beach, and at the allotted time she meandered down to the bike path to find Dave sitting on the low wall staring out at a large freighter slowing to enter the port. He whistled when he saw her, and she flushed a little as she walked towards him smiling. He wasn't pushy at all, and they walked along the bike path for a long time, talking freely, laughing. He laughed at her jokes, smiled at her smile, and listened intently to all she had to say. She couldn't help feeling that they grew them differently over here in the West. They walked down onto the sand, Annie removing her strapped sandals and they walked along the damp sand at the water's edge, allowing the cold water of the Indian Ocean wash over her feet as they walked and talked.

A rocky outcrop loomed in front of them and they climbed up a few of the larger boulders and sat atop one, looking back along the wide expanse of the bay, the sun glittering off the water as the afternoon drew on and the sun made its unchangeable arc towards its watery bed. There they sat and talked a while before getting up to head back the way they had come. Dave held his hand out for hers to help her jump from the last rock, and just didn't let it go once she was on the sand. Annie felt comforted and safe next to him, and smiled nicely, as she listened to him talk about many things, their hands clasped and swinging as they walked. Their footsteps lead them back along the beach and back to her father's house.

She offered him a cool drink and they sat outside on the outdoor setting allowing the drink to cool them down. The conversation had altered a little, perhaps it was being on familiar ground, for her anyway, or perhaps it was because the 'walk' was over, and this was something else. She looked up towards the window to Cath's room, but wasn't sure if she was there, although the curtains were partially opened. Her car had been in the driveway, but there had been no answer when she had called out on their arrival. Annie wondered if perhaps she was sleeping.

She and Dave talked about family and friends, loved ones, and then it turned to ex-loved ones, and despite the slight awkwardness, they shared many of the same difficulties with past lovers. After one particularly ghastly story from Dave, she threw her head back and let out a loud laugh. As she brought her head back down, her eyes flitted over the window above and she was sure she saw the curtain move just a fraction. Annie knew Cath was there, looking down at them. While Dave talked, Annie's mind cast its way back to last night as her and Cath had both watched the couple making love on the balcony across the way, and she felt a little flutter in the pit of her stomach. Dave was describing some large structure and was looking up and away, his arms forming a shape above him. Annie looked up, stared at the window and mouthed "Are you there?"

Cath moved from the shadows and stepped closer to the window, looking down on the couple below. Annie saw that she was wearing her father's robe again, she had said that she wore it while he was away because it has his scent on it, which Annie found very cute, but it also meant that Cath was totally naked underneath it. Cath stepped back out of the sunlight and disappeared but Annie knew she would still be watching.

Dave looked at her, she returned his gaze, conversation stopped as there eyes met. She leaned towards him and kissed him softly. In the back of her mind she wondered if she should dare do more. The thought of even kissing Dave never mind doing anything else with Cath watching was very exciting, not to mention the images she had in her head of what might be going on behind the window above. Dave returned her kisses softly and gently and then as it continued they gathered momentum. The large double reclining divan was close by, and Annie took him to it and they reclined next to each other. It faced the back of the house and was shielded from sight all around, the lateness of the afternoon casting a long shadow across the yard, but bright sunlight onto the upper part of the house.

As Dave leaned in to kiss her again, his tongue parted Annie's lips and sparked off that tingling from her lips down to her groin. He was partially leaning over her to kiss her. She could feel a small area of pressure against the side of her leg where is penis would be, and knew he was enjoying himself. She opened one eye and looked back up to the window to find Cath standing closer to the glass, her feet a distance apart and one shoulder of the robe hanging down. It was an intense stare down at them. Annie stopped kissing Dave and drew him to her in a hug. She smiled up at Cath and gave her an almost imperceptible nod. Cath's face lit up with recognition.

Annie felt very bold, very excited at the prospect of what might happen out here in the open, being watched from above, but she was very nervous. She tried to put it aside and concentrate on enjoying the man in front of her, and thrilling herself at showing him off to Cath, knowing that she would be getting turned on upstairs. Just wait until she told Beth about it, she would be so jealous...or maybe...a little turned on...perhaps they could swap stories on the phone, that might be... nice.

Annie reached forward to Dave's shirt, slowly unbuttoning it while she stared into his eyes. He took her cue and proceeded to undo first one, then a second of her buttons, revealing bare skin beneath. She pulled his shirt off him as he laid almost on top of her with one leg between hers on the divan. He continued to unbutton the sun dress and open it. He made a lovely noise of appreciation when he uncovered one of her breasts.

Cath looked down and saw the buttons coming undone, her own breath coming a little faster with the excitement. She knew that Annie was aware she was being watched but was going ahead anyway. This caused Cath's juices to start flowing as she watched the young man stroke his fingers over Annie's nipple and lower his head to kiss it. She picked up the binoculars and focused on Annie's nipple and was amazed to see the breast sitting up proud, and on the end, the areola puffy, rising from the breast with a stiffening nipple atop that. It was wonderful. She watched as the man's tongue circled around it, then went in search of the other one, leaving the first in the cool air and in full glorious view of her binoculars.

Cath released the tie around her robe and it fell open at the front. One hand went to her large brown nipple and started gently rubbing and twisting it, sending messages down to her already moistening pussy. Looking down, she could see Annie enjoying the attention, but Annie was also looking up to where Cath was, searchingly. Cath stepped forward towards the glass and was rewarded with a smile and a mouthed 'wow' from below as she continued to caress her own nipple for Annie to see.