The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

Annie wanted to have a good evening and readily agreed. "I'll get changed," she told him. Annie went to her bedroom down the hall. A few minutes later she saw Tim, wearing just his shorts, enter the hall bathroom and close the door. The shower started a moment later.

Annie stripped out of her work dress and underwear, looking for some fresh clothes to put on. She enjoyed being naked and walked around her room in the nude while gathering up what she wanted to wear out. She laid her selection of clothes on the bed, having picked out a smallish black outfit that she enjoyed. It was one that made her smallish breasts seem slightly larger on her narrow chest. She was bent over her bed, her naked ass towards the open bedroom door, when she heard Tim's bedroom door bang shut. She gasped and turned, realizing that had he looked in, he would have gotten quite a show.

Annie dressed quickly and put on a gentle perfume. Five minutes later she was ready to go out with her son to celebrate his birthday. She made her way to his room, her tall heels clicking down the hardwood announcing her approach. She knocked at his door and it swung open, unlatched. "Are you ready to go?" she asked as she stepped on into her son's room. He wasn't ready to go, she discovered.

Tim was seated on his bed, his back against the headboard, still naked. In his left hand, he held his cock, stroking it, and in his right, he held his electronic tablet. He was watching something playing on the device and jacking off, Annie realized. As she stood in the doorway, she realized that Tim hadn't noticed her yet.

"I thought we were going out," Annie asked as she looked across the room at him.

Startled, Tim dropped the tablet into his lap to cover up his erection. "Oh! Mom! I was just, eh." He was at a loss for words.

After his shower, Tim had found a message waiting for him on his cell phone. David Price, one of Tim's life-long friends and fellow freshman at RBU, had sent him a text with a link to an internet video sight. Tim knew David had been bragging about secretly filming his mother as she enjoyed herself, but this latest video was something much more.

This one was of his mother Cynthia as the center of a four-way orgy. At the moment his mother had walked in, Cynthia was lying on her bed flat on her back while a guy Tim didn't know was pounding away atop her, obviously fucking her. Two other guys lay beside her, sucking at her big tits. Only one Tim knew, and that was Luke Vaughn, a kid a grade ahead of them in high school. Whoever was holding the camera and recoding the scene was unknown, but Tim figured that it had been David himself

Annie knelt on the edge of her son's bed and asked, "What are you watching?" as she reached for the tablet. Annie had yet to discover her son's fetish, let along discover that Regal Bay had a sinful underbelly. This night was to change that.

"Nothing!" Tim insisted, but was unable to toss the tablet away for fear of showing off his raging hard-on, which had yet to relax in his crotch.

"Let me see," she insisted, and as she took hold of the tablet, her hand brushed against her son's hard cock. Tim gasped and looked up at her, and Annie found herself looking down upon his raging manhood. She'd never seen her son erect, and she realized that Tim had a very nice, long cock. Even as the image was suddenly burned forever into her mind, she saw the image on the tablet. "Oh, my god!" she gasped. "Is that Cynthia Price?"

Tim saw that the camera had been brought up to clearly show Cynthia with a mouth full of cock. Her eyes smiled as she sucked the dick of the cameraman, and even though you couldn't see David, Tim knew that it was her son that Cynthia was blowing. Unfortunately, as Tim thought this, his cock throbbed and slapped against the back of his own mother's hand. Tim quickly took hold of the tablet and shut it off.

"Where did that come from?" his mother asked. "Where did you get that video?"

Tim relented. "One of the guys from school found it on-line, and sent me a link," he partially lied.

Annie fell into the bed beside Tim and asked, "Who was she with? I can't believe Cynthia let herself be filmed while having sex. Who was holding the camera, I wonder." Annie looked at her son and then asked, "You were jacking off, watching a friend of mine have sex?"

Tim looked up at his mom and nodded. "I guess you caught me in the act."

Annie was stunned, and then she noticed that her son still had his cock in hand, and it was still quite hard. She next asked, "Are you excited by older women, Tim?" She realized that she'd never heard him talk about girls his own age. She did recall him commenting about some of the women she knew, who were her friends. She also knew that her sister-in-law, Tim's Aunt Ivy, had something of a wild side to her. She wondered if Tim looked at Ivy as he had been looking at Cynthia then, with lust and desire.

Tim hadn't answered her. Again, she asked if he enjoyed older women, and finally Tim responded. "I guess I do. How can I not, with you walking around the house half-naked all the time?"

Annie was stunned. She knew that he had seen her naked from time to time, but had never thought much of it. After all, she'd been doing it from the time Tim had been a toddler. It had never bothered her, being naked in front of her son. She never thought that her nudity might influence his sexual attitudes.

"I'm sorry about that," she replied. She looked into his eyes then and asked, "Did you see me, just a few minutes ago, in my room?" He nodded, avoiding her gaze. "I guess I should have closed my door." She then again noticed that he was still hard, and slowly stroking his cock, just an arm's length away from her. And his eyes were not on her face, but on her chest. She couldn't believe it. She had to ask, and later might have regretted it, "Do I excite you, like those other's do?"

Tim looked up then with a slight smile on his face. "You excite me all the time."

Annie nodded, and gazed at his cock again, knowing that Tim could see her looking at him so openly. Not understanding why she had to, she asked, "Do you think about me, when you do that?" She nodded towards his slightly moving hand, wrapped tight around his manhood.

Tim took a chance then, as many of his friends had when the opportunity had presented itself to them. Now, the opportunity had presented itself to Tim. Tim let go of his cock and reached up to take his mother's head in hand, and he pulled her mouth to his. He kissed her.

Annie gasped at what her son had just done, and pushed him back. "Tim!" she cried. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I haven't kissed you in a while," he said. "I just wanted to kiss my mother, is all."

"But you're naked, with a hard-on!" she gasped. "I don't think this is the best time to be kissing your mother. Hell, you never want to kiss me anymore, since you've grown up." And then she found herself looking at her son's cock once again. My, how he had grown up.

"I thought we were going out to dinner, to celebrate your birthday?" she asked after a moment.

Tim pressed on. "Maybe we could stay home and celebrate my birthday here?" Tim looked her in the eye then, and added with a sly grin, "I'm already in my birthday suit." His hand had resumed stroking his cock as he looked at his mother, awaiting her reply.

Annie was stunned silent. She understood exactly what Tim was suggesting, and yet he hadn't come right out and offered. He was leaving the next step, the step into a dark sin, to her. She knew that some of her friends were having affairs on the side, and she even knew that a couple had been having sex with their adult sons. She had never thought of Tim in that light, not until she saw his hard cock in his hand. She had never realized that Tim might look upon her as a sex object, not until she had seen him jacking off to images of her friend, a woman as old as she was, having sex with younger men. She had never realized just how little sex she had had in the past few years, until she felt her pussy tingle in that moment, looking down at the hard tube of man-flesh sprouting up from her naked son's crotch, just an arm's length away.

Annie's response to her son's unspoken suggestion was to reach up and pull at her black dress, until her left breast and its pink nipple were fully exposed. She cupped her breast in her left hand while reaching for her son's shoulder with her right. She stroked his warm flesh, across his shoulder and neck. A moment later, she pulled his head close and pushed her naked nipple to his lips. Tim didn't hesitate to suck her nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, Tim," she sighed as her son began to suck upon her flesh, while reaching up to replace her hand with his. Annie let her son feast upon her breast for a moment, and then leaned his head back. She leaned down to kiss him once again, this time with more passion. He kissed her back.

"Oh, Tim, Tim, Tim," she panted, her mouth still against his. "What is going on?" He didn't reply, and she didn't expect one. Instead, she began to kiss lower, across his chin and neck, and down onto his naked chest. Annie kissed across each of his nipples, making Tim gasp as she flicked her tongue across each in turn. Her hand ran up and down his chest and belly, and then lower. Her fingers went into the tangle of her son's dark pubic hair.

Tim gasped as he felt her hand draw ever closer to his manhood. His mother was slowly relaxing, and he was growing ever more excited on the hope that he was about to accomplish what several of his friend already had. Incest-sex with his own mother! His cock pulsed at the thought and he silently pleaded for her to hurry up and get there.

Suddenly, she was there. "Oh, Mom!" Tim gasped as his mother didn't hesitate. Once she found his cock with her hand, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and dropped her mouth quickly to engulf it. "Mom!" Tim sighed again and again.

Annie took the plunge down her son's hard cock so quickly that she surprised herself. She knew it was a sin, but she also knew that she needed the intimacy in her life. She knew Tim was more than willing, with his cock rock-hard in hand while looking at her. And she hoped that he would be discrete and keep this between them. As Tim's cock slipped between her lips and across her tongue, Annie felt her pussy twitch between her thighs and begin to gush cream. It had been so long.

Tim watched as his mother's short red hair began to bob up and down as she sucked upon his cock. It was the most wonderful thing he had ever felt, his own mother's mouth around his dick. He knew he would not last long. His entire body was tingling.

Annie pushed the image of her son from her mind as she sucked upon his cock. Without seeing his face, she was able to imagine that this cock in her mouth belonged to any of several young men she found attractive around Regal Bay. Some were even Tim's friends. Although she could never bring herself to approaching any of these young men, she suddenly wondered if Tim could set things up for her. Even as she sucked upon his cock, Annie was wondering if she had been the only one. Surely he had had sex with girls his age, and yet Annie imagined that it was women her own age that had had this same pleasure. She even wondered how many of those older cunts had been wrapped around this very cock she now held in her mouth.

Annie sat up suddenly, letting her son's cock plop free and fall to his thigh. She looked into her son's face then, and asked with seriousness, "If we go any further, this will stay between us. Am I clear, Tim?"

Tim looked at his mother and nodded. "Just between us," he replied, knowing that he was lying. Just another sin, he thought. He'd be bragging about this night for months to come.

Annie pulled her dress from her shoulders, showing off both of her small breasts, and then she pushed her black panties down and off. Now she was as naked as her son was, in his bed, kneeling beside him. "Do you want me?" she asked in a soft voice. She cupped each of her breasts as she waited for her son's reply.

Tim grinned and nodded. "Yes. Yes, I want you, Mom."

Annie smiled back and then asked, "How do you want me?" She was so unsure of what to do next, as if she were once again a young teenager, in bed with the first lover she'd ever taken. De-je-vu overwhelmed her in that moment.

Without speaking, Tim sat up and pulled her around until she was on her knees leaning forward against the headboard. She looked back at her son as he leaned down and kissed across her hips and butt cheeks. She waited eagerly as he moved up behind her. Their eyes were locked as Tim took his cock in hand and guided himself towards her sex. Annie gasped in the moment her son's fleshy manhood touched her hot womanhood. She felt herself pried open by his arrow-head knob, and suddenly Tim was entering her.

"Oooohhh! Tim!" Annie cried out as her son's cock began to slip into her. She was tight, very tight, and having not had regular sex in many years, it felt as if she were losing her virginity all over again. This time, it was being taken by her son.

Her pussy trembled around his shaft as it was slowly fed into her. Tim knew what he was doing, with her and to her, and even as the last inch entered her, Annie felt her orgasm rip through her body.

"Oooohhh, aaaaaaahhhhhh, yyyeeessssss!" Annie screamed into her arms, in an attempt to muffle her release. Still, her body exploded around her son's penetrator. She was cumming from being entered by her own son's flesh. He hadn't even begun to fuck her yet, she realized. She realized in that terrible, sinful moment that she would give herself to her son again and again, whenever he wanted her, he would have her, and she would never say no to him, her young lover.

"Oh, god, Tim!" she panted. She huffed heavily as her back arched. She could feel his hard shaft impaling her and she pushed back against him. Her tight little ass pressed into his hips. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Tim! Oh, goodddd! Fuck meeeee!"

Annie was pushing back at him now, and with Tim holding her hips tightly, he began to ride his cock in and out of his own mother's cunt, until they had settled into a steady, deep-plunging rhythm. Her juices added more than enough lubrication to his cock, and Tim was amazed at how quickly his mother had succumbed to his sexual desires. He wished he had made the attempt sooner, a year before, when he first found out about David and his mother, and about Andy McCoy and his mother.

Tim pulled his mother back, until she dropped to her hands on the bed. He fucked her with steady thrusts. He looked down at the point where his body was entering hers and watched his slick cock working in and out of her pussy. It was amazing and awesome, and his balls tingled, eager to push a hot load of semen into her womb. He hoped his mother was on some sort of birth-control, not yet knowing that she couldn't get pregnant even if she had wanted to.

Tim reluctantly pulled free of his mother's cunt and asked, "Do you have anything? I don't have any condoms around."

Annie, panting from what Tim had been doing to her body, rolled onto her back and looked up into her son's face. She spread her legs out wide and reached up to him. "Just fuck me, Tim. There's no need to worry about that. Just give me your cock and make love to me."

Tim didn't hesitate; he just lowered his hips and let his mother guide his slick cock once again into her. He plunged downward until his heavy balls slapped against her anus, and then began to fuck his mother once again.

"Oh, Tim, Tim, Tim!" Annie panted in time with her son's thrusts. "Oh, oh, oh, aahh, aahh, aahh." Her pussy juices flowed thick and dribbled out around his thrusting manhood.

With his mother's panting in his ears, Tim lowered himself further, until he was atop his mother fully, fucking her with long strokes. He kissed her forehead, and then bent to capture her gaping mouth with his. They kissed for several minutes while he fucked her. His cock was rock-hard and throbbing, but he had full control now, and could go for a long time. He was no virgin, and his mother wasn't the first older woman he'd had. The excitement, however, was overwhelming at times, and he had to pull free completely to keep from shooting off too soon.

After pulling out once again, Annie told her son, "Let me ride you, Tim." She stroked his flank and chest while looking up into his youthful face. "Let me ride your wonderful cock."

Tim slipped away from his mother and lay back while she quickly moved to straddle him. Instead of facing him, however, she turned her ass to him and guiding his cock home with her fingers, she dropped down his length.

"Oooohhh, sooooo fucking goood!" she moaned as she settled hard against his lap. He was as high inside her as he could possibly go now, and she wanted to hold him there for a few moments, to experience the heat radiating from his solid post of flesh.

Tim held her ass cheeks in his hands and helped hold her weight as his mother started to bounce on his lap. It wasn't long before she was panting and gasping through another orgasm, riding his cock hard, deep, and fast. Her cunt muscles were milking him, and Tim worried that he would dump his load inside her at any moment.

Annie sensed that her son was nearing his own release, and without the worry of any possible pregnancy, she still reluctantly slipped from his cock. Even as her orgasm continued, she leaned down and wrapped her lips around Tim's knob and tasted herself upon is flesh. It was intoxicating. She stroked his shaft, smearing her own cream up and down as she felt his hand reach between her thighs. His fingers stroked through her labia and found her gaping hole, and when he started to push a pair in, she pushed her hips back to take them. The cock knob on her tongue begin to pulse a moment later, and when the first hot blast of Tim's cum hit the back of her throat, it was accompanied by a loud growl from his lips.

"Unnggghh! Mooooooommmmm!" Tim howled as his mother sucked the seed right out of his cock. It was almost painful, such was the intensity of his climax. He thrust upward with his hips, ramming another two inches into his mother's mouth and bouncing his knob against the back of her throat even as another blast filled her mouth.

Annie slurped and gagged, not able to keep up with her son's release. She was never one for swallowing cum, and only rarely performed the act for her late husband. Her son's cum flooded out of the corners of her lips as she gagged again. She wanted to show Tim how much she loved him, to show him appreciation for giving her such a wonderful, climax-filled love-making session. She knew men loved having their cocks sucked and their cum swallowed, and yet she couldn't do it. Not all of it. She managed to let a bit go down, but she had to fight from spitting up. Her belly began to warm as Tim's cock began to deflate in her mouth. She pulled up and swirled her tongue around and around, smearing his cooling cream along his flesh and her fingers. She tasted him but couldn't bring herself still to swallow his tart, salty load. She knew that she would have to learn to enjoy the taste, to take his cream into her belly. She knew that she would have other chances to show her son she loved him. And as she smeared his cum around with her tongue, the warming in her belly made her want to try again.

Annie sat up and smiled at her son. Her face was coated in his cum, and began to drip from her chin to stripe her small breasts and chest. "I love you, Tim," she told her son.

Tim laughed at the sight before him, of his mother smiling, her face coated and dripping with his own cum, and telling him that she loved him as any mother would to a son. "I love you, too, Mom," he replied, but she could tell that these were the words any man would use, after getting off. She felt a little hurt, and yet the absurdity of it all was that she sat on his bed, her face still dripping with semen.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers