The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Annie turned and retrieved the first piece of clothing she found. It was her black panties. She used them to wipe her face clean of her son's load, and then, feeling feisty suddenly while her son looked on, she tossed the soiled underwear into his face. Annie quickly rolled off of the bed and picked up her dress.

"If you'd still like to go out to dinner," she said, "it isn't too late. I'll grab a quick shower and freshen up, first." She rushed from her son's bedroom before he could reply.

Annie was in the shower soaping up when Tim stepped in behind her. She turned to look up into his face. "We don't have to go out," Tim said. "This has been the best birthday, ever," he added, and then kissed her. A moment later, Annie felt her son's cock poke against her belly. They never did go out to dinner that night.

In the three years since, Annie and Tim had been steady lovers, though both had relationships outside their home as well. Interestingly enough, Annie had yet to confront Cynthia about the video that had sent her along the sinful path to incest, nor did she learn of the vast world of sin all around her in Regal Bay until she finally did bring the subject up with her friend. That evening, Annie was introduced to many new and exciting things by her friend, and her friend's son.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers