Anniversary

Story Info
Erotic anniversary for lovers.
1.1k words
3.7
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday morning when Jennifer awoke. It was all but normal; today was the first anniversary of when she met her one true love. She awoke as normal hoping to find Tom, her love, lying next to her. To her surprise Tom wasn’t there as he normally was. Curiosity struck her, so she began to make her way out of bed. As she started to pull the covers from the contours of her body, she heard her love coming up the stairs. She paused and awaited his return.

Tom walked into the room, wearing see through boxers, leaving nothing for the imagination, and a tray. On the tray was a wonderful assortment of food. Tom walked towards Jennifer, laid the tray next to the bed on the nightstand. He then pulled the covers back over Jennifer’s sensual body, passionately kissing her. Speaking softly, he said, “Good morning my love.” Then lying the tray of food atop of her. It was French toast, eggs, a bowl of assorted fruit, a glass of orange juice, and a vase with a single yellow rose. She smiled gently and kissed him on his forehead. She lied there wondering what her sexy man had planned for the day. One thing was for sure; he was on the right track.

Tom lay there next to her, watching her with every move she made. Tom told her that he had a big day planned for them and that he had to go prepare. He told her to be ready by 3:00; she nodded and kissed him as he headed out of the room.

Jennifer wondered what they would be doing that night. As she was walking around the house she found a brochure on a romantic getaway cabin. She smiled and thought to herself, this must be where we are going, Tom being such the hopeless romantic he was.

2:45 rolled around and Jennifer was finished getting ready. She was wearing a sexy strapless black dress that followed the curves of her body exposing her succulent breasts. Under her dress she was wearing skimpy lingerie as a surprise after whatever Tom had in mind.

Tom walked through the door dressed in a three-piece suit. It was a dark navy blue suit that seemed to conform to his body. When Tom walked through the door his eyes widened with passion as he looked at Jennifer. Tom smiled and gently kissed her soft moist lips.

Tom grabbed Jennifer's hand and led her out to the car. They headed off to a romantic restaurant, where they ate to their heart's content. Staring into each other’s eyes the whole time, with songs of love in the air. After the meal, Tom led her back out to the car. They headed out onto the road. Jennifer started to get drowsy, not knowing why, for she wasn't tired. Her eyes started to get heavier and heavier, until poof, she was off into dreamland.

Jennifer awoke, startled and scared. She was naked and in a dark room with only but a dim red light, that seemed off in a distance. She started to breathe heavily and a tear ran down her eye. She couldn't move at all, it seemed she had been tied to a bed in the kneeling position. Her hands were tied to what was probably the headboard. Her feet were tied to what she could only guess as the footboard. And there were ties at the joint of her knees, pulling her legs forward away from her feet.

Then she heard something breathing in the room with her. She screamed out, "who's there?" There was no answer. The next thing she heard was a SMACK! It was the sound of a paddle striking her ass with much force. She let out a load scream and tears started to roll down her face. Again came a loud smack as a paddle came cracking against her already burning ass. She felt someone climb on the bed next to her and a comforting voice said, "don't be scared." A sigh of relief came over her as the pain sailed through her body.

There was then a moment of silence as Jennifer waited what was going to happen next. Then once again, the crack of the paddle on her red-hot burning ass, she cried out with screams and moans. Again there was a moment of silence and then the feeling of movement on the bed again. There was then a startling feeling of cold wet ice on her hot ass. It was painful and soothing at the same time. The cold wet ice cube started to melt from the heat of her beaten ass. Rubbing it back and forth letting the cold water roll down her plump ass and onto her pussy. Jennifer moaned in pleasure and pain.

She then felt finger rubbing up against her pussy and her moist clit. Massaging her clit and rubbing his fingers back and forth, back and forth. Once again there was silence and no movement. She didn't know what to expect next. Then she jumped forward as she felt a hard bulging cock, thrust into her hot wet pussy. Moaning with pleasure he began to move faster and faster, thrusting harder with each stroke. Slapping her ass, making her moan with pleasure. Feeling the heat from her ass with every stroke.

Thrusting faster and faster, he pulled his bulging slippery cock out of her wet pussy and then slammed it back into her. Jennifer moaned again and again. He then pulled his large hard cock out of her again and there was a moment of silence. And then with no warning, he slid it into her tight ass, making Jennifer scream. Then slowly moving his hard cock in and out listening to the moans of pleasure come from Jennifer. He began to pick up the pace, thrusting harder, making the moans louder and louder. Jennifer began to beg for more. He started to move faster and harder, Jennifer begging him to cum inside of her burning tight ass.

He then pulled his massive cock out of Jennifer's burning red ass and rubbed his cock back and forth across her ass. Then thrusting it back into her ass. Jennifer gasping and moaning, he slapped her ass with all of his might, making her asshole tighten around his bulging hard cock. Bringing him almost to the point. She started the scream, "fill my ass with your cum!" Thrusting harder and harder, he began to shiver and quake as he launched his load into her tight burning ass. Jennifer moaning with great pleasure.

Then leaning forward over her with his manhood still inside of her he whispered in her ear, "I love you.”