Anniversary

Story Info
She gives her husband the gift he has always wanted.
2.3k words
3.86
93.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Our 15th anniversary was coming up and I wanted to make it special for my husband. I thought about several different ideas as gifts ranging from the tame (a week long vacation in the mountains) to the wild (offering myself as his slave for the weekend). The problem with these is that at one point or another during our marriage I had already given him these things. Over the years we had done just about everything sexually a man and a woman can do together, and I was very happy with our bedroom performance. He only had one fantasy I hadn’t performed for him, so when it came time to do something special, I decided to fulfill this fantasy…. I decided to cuckold him!

I first learned of Brads’ fantasy during our third year of marriage. We had just found out that I was pregnant with our first daughter and had celebrated with a quickie in the kitchen. We were cleaning ourselves up when Brad said, “I guess I’ll have to watch you pretty close for the next few months. Since I knocked you up, there’s no telling who you might try to seduce, now that there’s no chance that you’ll get pregnant by another lover.” I was shocked and a little hurt. I had never even considered cheating on him! One look at his face told me he was only teasing, so I decided to tease back and replied, “What makes you so sure you’re the one that knocked me up?” I asked with a grin. His face made a surprised ‘O’ and his cock became rock hard. Within seconds we were screwing all over again.

For the next few years it was a fantasy we used over and over again to turn ourselves on. I would create a story about some man using me, and how much I loved it. For example, I would mention how I almost got a speeding ticket, but was let off with a warning after I gave the cop a blowjob. Or how I had to let the car mechanic fuck me in the ass in order to get the needed repairs done on the minivan. Over the years I learned what Brad liked most in these stories; 1) he liked the man or men to be forceful and have big dicks, 2) he enjoyed hearing how I acted the part of complete slut and loved every second of it, and 3) he went crazy when I told him how much bigger their cocks were than his and what better lovers they were.

All of these stories were fantasies, and I was happy to keep them that way. But one day, after a particularly smutty story involving two hitchhikers and me, Brad told me he wouldn’t mind if I did go out and get laid by a new man. At first I thought he was kidding, but he insisted it would be ok as long as I told him all about it afterwards. I told him he’d better be careful what he wished for or I just might someday. He repeated, “Just so long as you told me about it later.”

I chalked it up to fantasy talk, but over the next few years’ my fucking other men became the focus of our fantasy life together, until I finally understood that he really wanted me to do it!

That’s how I came up with my gift idea for our anniversary. The problem was I had no idea how to start. Who should I fuck? It couldn’t be anyone we knew, or I’d be too embarrassed. Where would I meet him? I hadn’t been involved in the singles scene for over 15 years! Lastly, how would I prove it? After almost a decade of stories involving me as the star slut, how could I prove to Brad that I had finally done it?

The only good news was I had a little over three weeks to come up with a plan and for at least 4 days before our anniversary Brad would be out of town on business.

Chapter 2.

Monday morning started just like any Monday at our house… kids rushing to get ready for school, Brad late for work and myself trying to organize this three-ring circus. By 9:15 however, I had the house to myself. I started to put my plan to cheat on my husband into action.

First I took a long hot bath with the scented oils Brad had gotten me for Christmas so I would smell sexy throughout the day. Then I put my makeup on a little heavy because it made me look sluttier. Then I picked out my outfit for the day. I decided on a black skirt that came to mid-thigh and was slit up the side with a black silk blouse covered with a gray bolero jacket. Underneath I wore my black demi-cup push-up bra and a black g-string with a garter-belt and thigh-high stockings. For shoes I wore a pair of black pumps with 4-inch heels. I checked my look in the mirror and decided I looked like the ‘office slut’, just what I wanted.

I was out the door by quarter of 11. I caught the train into the city and took a cab to an area of the city that was known for its adult entertainment. I had always heard how seedy this part of town was, but I was amazed by what I saw. Prostitutes working the streets in broad daylight! Bookstores that sold every kind of adult toy imaginable from dildos to leather handcuffs! Clubs that openly advertised nude ‘massages’! I was in total awe. I didn’t know where to go first, I wandered down the street a little bit and stepped into a bar to collect my thoughts and figure out my next move.

The only person in the bar was the barmaid. She looked about 25 with a nice set of large perky tits. I knew her tits were perky because the only thing she was wearing was a pair of daisy-duke cut-offs and a string bikini top, complemented by a pair of red ankle strap 6-inch heels.

“What’ll it be sweetie?” she asked me, with a smile.

I asked for a Martini. While she made it she asked if I was looking for something special. Since I wasn’t sure who I was looking for and didn’t know what I was going to do next, I just blurted my whole story out. Instead of being shocked by my story she told me that she knew just the guy for me. “You’ll love him!” she said, “He’s big and strong and he really knows how to work his dick.”

Before I could say anything she was calling for someone named Jerry. I was shocked when a huge black man walked into the room. He was at least six and a half feet tall and looked like a recently retired athlete. The bartender introduced us and then asked Jerry to show me the upstairs. He looked me over and smirked. “Why don’t you come with me?” he said. It sounded more like an order than a request. I stood up without hesitation, and followed him to the second floor.

He led me down a dimly lit hallway to a small bedroom and gently led me inside. He closed the door behind us and grinned at me. “Well, aren’t we eager”, he said.

“I just wanna get laid”, I replied somewhat weakly.

“Bullshit. I bet the thought of a big black man plowing your pussy has made you so wet a man could drown down there.” he said with a snort.

He was right. Ever since I’d first laid eyes on him, I had been getting wetter and wetter. The naughtiness of what I was about to do combined with the dark good looks of Jerry had started my juices flowing to the point that I was becoming afraid that it was going to start running down my thighs.

I tried to kiss him, but he pushed me away. “If you wanna be a slut, you’re gonna have to act the part.” he grinned. “First take your clothes off.” I was nude in seconds (except for my stockings, he stopped me before I could get them off because he said it made me look trampier.) “Now take my cock out, without using your hands.” I pressed my face into the crotch of his jeans and inhaled his musky odor. I unzipped the fly and had begun to work on his button, when he said, “Use your hand to play with your cunt.” I quickly inserted my ring finger into my pussy, enjoying the submissiveness of my new relationship.

When the button of his jeans popped open, I was overjoyed to see he wasn’t wearing any underwear. His cock was already half-hard and I could tell it was going to be bigger than Brads’. Even before he spoke I knew what to do. By the time he ordered me to “Suck it.” I’d already had the head on my lips.

I started to ease his tool into my mouth when I felt his hands on the back of my head, “Suck it like a slut, you dumb bitch!” he shouted. Instead of being pissed, I got more excited. I was really enjoying being treated like a whore. I was in a strange room, wearing only a pair of thigh-high stockings, with the cock of a black man that I’d only just met, filling my mouth. The sluttiness of it made me orgasm.

This made Jerry laugh. “You are a cum slut. As soon I saw you I knew you’d be a cock hound. I’m gonna enjoy breaking you in.” he chuckled. That idea almost made me cum again.

After a few minutes of me trying to drain his balls, he pulled my head back and said “All right bitch, time for some pussy!” With out any apparent effort on his part he managed to flip me around and bend me over. I could feel the tip of his cock rubbing up and down my slit. “What do you want, bitch?” he asked.

“I want it inside me…fast.” I replied.

“Well then I guess you’d better beg for it slut.”

At first I didn’t know what to say, but then I remembered three things: 1) How turned on Brad got when I acted like a complete slut, 2) How much Jerry enjoyed hearing me degrade myself, and 3) How quickly I’d cum when I had been treated like a whore while sucking Jerry’s dick.

“Oh, please fuck me!” I cried, “Ram my pussy with your magnificent tool! Show this me what it feels like to fucked by a real man! Do anything you want to me. Fill my hole with your jizz. Just FUCK ME!”

Suddenly I felt his cock slam into me. My pussy stretched to accommodate his thick tool. I’d never felt so full. Every time he thrust forward his cock touched parts of my cunt that Brad would never be able to reach. I came in less than a minute.

“That’s right, bitch!” Jerry laughed, “I’ll bet you never had it this good! I’ll bet your little white hubby can’t fuck you this good! Have you ever been fucked this good? Answer me, bitch!”

My mouth worked before my brain had time to react. “You’re the best!” I screamed, “Your cock is fantastic. I love it! Nobody has ever fucked me this good! My husband could NEVER fuck me like this. Pound my twat! Show my slutty ass what it feels like to be fucked by a real man.” I may have said more, but just then I came for the third time.

As I came down from my orgasm, I began to feel his cock swell inside me. “Ready, bitch?” he yelled moments before he bathed my pussy with his cum. I never had so much jizz in me before. There was so much that overflowed out of me and began to run down my thighs.

Jerry zipped up his pants and headed out the door. He picked my bra and g-string. “You can have these back next time, slut,” he said over his shoulder. I smiled, ‘No’ I thought, ‘He can keep’em. This was a one-time thing. Just a treat for my husband.’

I put the rest of my clothes on and went back down stairs to the bar. I thanked the barmaid for her help as I was leaving. “Anytime, honey. See you soon.” She replied. I just smiled. I knew I wouldn’t be back; I was a married woman.

I returned home and threw my clothes into the washer. The stockings had absorbed most of the cum on my thighs, but I had still managed to get some on my skirt and blouse. I examined myself in the full-length mirror in the bathroom. There was dried cum on my thighs and in my bush and my ass was a little red from the pounding it took, but otherwise I was none the worse for wear.

I quickly jumped in the shower and scrubbed myself clean. Then I slipped into some ordinary clothes and resumed my role as a housewife by starting dinner. I would have a house full of 3 hungry children and one recently cuckolded husband soon.

It wasn’t until I was washing the lettuce for the salad that I realized my mistake. I had no proof. I had washed away all the evidence. When I told Brad about my adventure today I wouldn’t be able to prove it! Brad would just think I was making up another story for him, just like the hundreds of others I have made up over the years. He would never believe my story!

There was only one solution. I smiled to myself as I admitted that Jerry and the barmaid were right, I was going to have to go back.