Anniversary

Story Info
Couple play for their anniversery.
2.4k words
4.28
58.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavias
Lavias
3 Followers

My wife and I had plans for our anniversary for months, and our long time friends Tim and Jessica were coming down to help us celebrate.

We have been married now for almost twelve years, and although our relationship was not really in a rut, we had decided to add some excitement to our sex lives. My wife Samantha felt secure enough with Tim and Jessica to consider “playing around” with them. We haven’t really approached the idea with them yet, but as they were flying down to celebrate our anniversary with us, we decided this would be the perfect time. We acquired a hotel room with an adjoining door, right next to the room they were staying in, we had plenty of thoughts going through our minds.

Wanting to make the weekend special and since we had time, we stopped by the liquor store and picked up a few bottles of wine to put on ice back at the hotel. We arrived at the airport to meet their flight, and were greeted by our first surprise of the weekend. Tim had arrived alone.

“Hey! Where’s Jessica?” my wife asked as she walked up and gave Tim a hug.

“She had to work late, she had a deadline that needed immediate attention” Tim said as he walked over and shook my hand. “She will try to catch an early flight tomorrow morning”

We talked more as we walked, got the luggage , and drove back to the hotel.

From there, it was out to party!

Samantha and I had decided to go ahead and have our fun, even though Jessica wasn’t going to be there. Besides, if everything went along well, we could always repeat it the next day.

We had a big dinner, and then proceeded to jump from bar to club to bar for the entire night.

Samantha was really excited for the evening to being, she bought this hot little dress just for the occasion. It was this short above the knee black dress that had spaghetti straps to best show off the shoulders and neck, then it came to an upside down V in the front of the skirt. Every time she took a step you could catch a glimpse of her inner thigh. At the first club, Tim and I took turns dancing with Samantha, and continued that pattern throughout the night, with a lot of drinking in between. I knew that the more alcohol she drank the more bold and daring she would get. During one dance, Samantha turned around and ground her ass into Tim slightly while they danced, which he took in stride. He was very surprised a little later when she boldly ran her hand over his crotch. He immediately looked over to where I was, which was my cue to look elsewhere and pay no attention. Tim said, “What if Steve sees us.” Samantha’s reply was “Don’t worry about Steve, he’s cool with it. We’ve come to an understanding in our relationship.” I knew he was getting into it finally, when during a slow dance, he turned Samantha away from where I was sitting, and ran his hands over her ass, grabbing her by her hips and holding her firmly to him as they danced on the floor. You could tell he was getting horny because he kept touching her every chance he could get, kissing her on her neck right below her ear. The last club we were at was only around the corner from the hotel rooms we had, so we decided to call it a night. There was lots of giggling and accidental rubbing as we made it to our room doors, where Tim said goodnight, and gave Samantha a light kiss on the lips as we parted. We entered the room, and then knocked on the door that connected our rooms. Tim opened up the door with a laugh, where we told him to sleep in tomorrow, as we were planning to. He agreed that would be good as Jessica’s flight didn’t come in until 11:30am and it was only 15 minute drive from where we were and he walked back towards his bed as Samantha closed the door, but didn’t re-lock it.

Samantha and I fell on to the bed and started kissing deeply. Her tongue darting in and out, twisting with mine, nipping at my lips, I could tell she was more then ready for sex. As we stripped each others clothes off our bodies, kissing and touching every exposed skin that came into view. Her hand closed firmly around my cock as I was removing her panties . Samantha started to moan lightly when I uncovered her mound, I could feel her wetness on the cloth, the heat of her was enough to send any man over the edge. Her hand was slowly sliding up and down my shaft with her eagerness when I stopped her before it was too late and said, “Are you still up to doing something new?” It didn’t take long for her reply, “What did you have in mind?” I preceded to tell her how it was my fantasy to watch her give head to another man. She surprised me and immediately agreed to it.

My grin must have been answer enough, cause she got up and quickly started turning off all the lights in the room. When the room was completely dark, she stumbled over to me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the door connecting our room to Tim’s. She opened it slowly and pulled me behind it, where I could see totally into the room, but not be seen in return.

“You stay here and I will put on a show for you” she said as she grinned. And with this last comment, she walked slowly into Tim’s room, wearing nothing but a grin.

Tim had made it to his bed, and had removed most of his clothes, with only his pants hanging around his knees, and his boxers remained, he was laying there in a relaxed pose with his right arm over his eyes. Only he wasn’t relaxed because you could see that his night of drinking and dancing with Samantha had worked him up because his erection was outlined in his boxers.

Samantha turned off all the lights that were near the connecting door, leaving me in total darkness, but with the most perfect view for the show she was about to put on.

She walked over to the bed and knelt between Tim’s leg. She then reached up and pulled down his boxers, freeing his hard cock, Taking his erection in her hands she slowly started to work it back and forth she then bent over and using her tongue started to caress the head of his penis, making sure it was nice and stiff before she took him in her hot mouth.

I was watching my wife suck on another man, and it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I started getting harder almost immediately.

Tim groaned slightly and must have thought he was dreaming, but when he reached down to rub himself he felt Samantha’s hair. When he realized there was actually someone’s mouth on him, he sat up quickly and he looked down. I could see him blink several times, and then looked at the connecting door, which I was hidden behind.

“Aww Sammy that feels like heaven but, ....what about your husband?” he whispered as he caressed her face and threaded his fingers into her hair.

Samantha took his cock out of her mouth and whispered “Don’t worry about Steve, I told you we had an understanding...now hush or do you want me to stop?” and then she ran her tongue slowly around the head of his erection, flicking it playfully.

Any disagreement Tim might have had, died as his eyes closed and he laid back down on the bed.

Samantha ran her tongue on his head a few more seconds before swallowing his shaft back into her hot mouth. Her head started sliding up and down his shaft as he groaned lightly and clenched her hair in his fingers. If I know anything its Samantha loves to have you holding her hair while she sucks on your cock. Having been on the receiving end of those lips, I could imagine what he was feeling.

And I was!

I could tell Samantha was also getting hot, because while her one hand was gripped around the base of his cock, slowly moving up and down in an opposite motion to her mouth, her other hand had slid between her own legs where she started to rub herself. Her fingers slid between her soaked lower lips.

Tim was groaning like crazy now and when he heard Samantha’s soft moan as her fingers slid inside her, he sat up. You could see that he wouldn’t last much longer if she kept going.

Tim now saw what I was seeing. Samantha’s mouth sucking him, and her fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy rapidly. I was so excited watching this show. My own cock was getting so hard, it was straining like it would burst the skin. Of course, my hand was now sliding back and forth in pace with Samantha’s mouth.

Tim grabbed Samantha’s head and stopped her, and began to pull her up towards him. Samantha started to climb into his lap, on the edge of the bed, as she licked his taste off her lips.

Tim had a surprise for her though. Instead of setting her in his lap, he laid back down and pulled her forward, until her thighs were now on either side of his head, and she now sat that totally wet pussy down onto his mouth.

Samantha gasped as Tim’s tongue parted her vaginal lips and slid across her swollen clit.

It was all I could do to hold back my own gasp as my hand increased tempo on my straining cock.

Samantha loves to have her pussy licked and have her clit sucked on. Which is something I have no trouble doing often, as I love the taste of her orgasm. With her head leaning back and both her hands holding herself open to his pleasure, exposing her clit so Tim could suck on it. She was totally enjoying herself. She rode her pussy across his mouth, as he was fucking her with his tongue. Tim had both his hands on her hips guiding her movements slowly back and forth grinding her across his mouth.

Samantha lost it when he sucked on that hard little nub, and reached down with both hands to grab Tim’s head as she fucked his mouth and had a huge orgasm, which Tim did his best to lap up. Samantha was moaning loud now, lost in the moment, not caring to keep up the charade of secrecy as she came into his mouth. That was a good thing, as I couldn’t hold back any more, and grunted as I gripped my cock and came with an intensity that was amazing. Luckily Samantha was loud enough to cover up my own orgasm.

Samantha was spent now, and began to slide down off his face, but Tim wasn’t ready to quit yet. After seeing to her pleasure first he was ready to fuck her with the hard on he’s had since she started on him at the club. Tim grabbed her arms and rolled over with Samantha, putting himself on top of her. He reached down and grabbed her legs, pulling them up to rest on his chest, her legs going over his shoulder, braced by his arms. Samantha barely realized what position she was in, until Tim slid his hard cock inside her soaked pussy.

Tim must have been lost in the excitement and alcohol, because he just started slamming into her. Samantha was moaning as he fucked her rapidly. Thrusting in and out of her quickly.

I could hear the slapping of his thighs hitting her as his cock hammered into her. Samantha loves deep penetration and he could tell because the harder he slammed his dick into her the more she moaned each time.

I was rock hard again in seconds, and again, my hand was sliding back and forth in time with his frantic thrusting into my wife. Never in my life did I think watching my wife get fucked would get me this excited or this hard.

Samantha, still being sensitive from her recent orgasm was moaning, “Oh, god, fuck me! Oh yeah, just like that baby!!

Tim was just grunting, as his cock thrust harder and harder into my wife’s wet pussy, suddenly he gave a loud moan and going rigid he pulled his cock out of Samantha and came hard. It rushed out in long jets, covering her stomach and left nipple. One shot even got to her lips, where her tongue slid out and licked up the small amount.

Tim, still drunk and now thoroughly spent, fell over to his side and fell into a deep sleep.

Samantha quickly got up and walked to our room closing the door behind her. I was waiting for her on the bed.

She jumped into my arms as we lay on bed together. She was still excited from what had just happened, still in the mood for more, as she hadn’t came a second time. She quickly sat on top of me and rose up slightly. It only took a moment to slide into her, closing my eyes as my cock slid into what it was craving. She was so wet and hot.

Samantha began to ride me, closing her eyes and gasping as she fucked me silly.

“That..was.....so..hot....can’t ....believe ..it...uhh.....uhhhh”

Samantha was grinding into me, slowly rotating her hips in a circular motion. I was pushing back into her deeper and harder with each circle she made. I grabbed her ass with my hands and moaned so loud as I finally came inside my hot wife with a rush. I could feel every pulse shoot into her.

Samantha could feel it also, because she sped up her movements and moaned, “Yesss...give me it all baby...Yeessz” and without warning, I could feel her pussy tighten its grip me with her as she had her second orgasm.

Samantha gasped and leaned over onto my chest, lost in our strong orgasms. Trying to regain her breathing. We stayed that way as we fell into an exhausted sleep. My cock still inside her and my arms around her. The last thing I heard was “I love you” before I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

Lavias
Lavias
3 Followers