Anniversary

Story Info
A tale of sex, deception, and tragedy.
1.2k words
4.07
9.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail stripped off her clothes, and climbed into the shower. She was feeling drained and exhausted after another excruciating day on the farm. She turned on the shower and started soaping herself up. She gently caressed her silicone-enhanced breasts, after spreading a foamy lather over each of them and then began honking on her erect nipples remembering how Cathal loved to pull and bite on them during their rampant love-making sessions. She longed for the day that she would feel his touch again, but for now she was settled with his brother as a substitute. Her marriage to Patrick was not filled with the same animal passion as her first marriage to Cathal, but sex with any FitzGerald man was always fantastic regardless of which family member was involved.

She was furiously scrubbing away at her cunt, but couldn't stop thinking about Cathal. It was her who should be with him and not her cheap slut of a daughter-in-law. Her fingers began to play with her cunt and she was already wet thinking about Cathal's twelve-inch cock. She continued to play with her tits, while still poking away at her saturated cunt. The stimulation from her finger-fucking was vigorous but swift with a climax so intense that it left her discombobulated. She prolonged the pleasure for about five minutes, as her clitoris continued to swell and she then spread open her legs letting the shower water spray into her pussy.

Having finished showering, Abigail was between two minds as to whether or not she should shave her minge. She had shaven just a few days previously, so she thought it best to leave well enough alone, and besides, Patrick enjoyed the sensation of a short bit of cunt stubble when he was going down on her. She put the razor back in her wash bag and pulled out a potion that was going to solve the problem of Barbara once and for all. Barbara had considered Abigail a witch for years and desperately hoped that the day would come where a house would finally fall on her head, so it really was most fitting the method that Abigail was using to get rid of her enemy.

Barbara and Cathal hadn't had sex since Aristotle was born, which was now over four weeks. Abigail was aware of this and with it being their one year anniversary, she thought it inevitable that tonight would be the night they would renew their love. She also knew that they were past the Utterly Butterly stage of their relationship and were now using cocoa butter to act as a lubricant during their carnal pleasures. Bearing this in mind, Abigail had concocted a cocktail of seven deadly poisons – strophanthus, thornapple, rat poison, dog mushrooms, ricin, calabar bean and mescal buttons. She had condensed the lethal mix in a blender and had been storing it in an empty shampoo bottle waiting for the right moment to put it into use. She removed the cocoa butter from the bathroom cabinet and mixed in the fatal dose. She closed the lid on the bottle, gave it a good shake and placed it back in the cabinet.

Less than an hour later, Cathal went and fetched the cocoa butter from the bathroom. He and Barbara were about to begin fucking and his bitch was lying on the bed completely naked with her legs wide open and her fanny already dripping wet. She was even hornier than usual that night, after a whole day milking the cows. Cathal's head went straight between her legs, he'd missed the taste of her sugar-coated pussy and his tongue journeyed deep inside her. She began to purr like a Persian Kitten. However, her grunts and groans were drowned out by the sound of Trinity and Adam fucking in the next room.

Trinity had just climaxed and went over to her dressing table and pulled out an eight-inch strap-on dildo. Eight-inches wasn't big in proportion to the men in her family, but she hoped it would be enough to keep her husband satisfied. Despite his homosexual proclivities and his clandestine affair with Father McDermott, Trinity was still determined to do whatever it took to save her ailing marriage to her schizophrenic cousin for the sake of their unborn child. She was still hopelessly devoted to Adam, in spite of him taking a priest as his lover and she was even prepared to blackmail him, if it meant he would still be hers. She knew that if Patrick found out his son was a "friend of Dorothy"; he would tie his legs to the back of a tractor, drag him through the fields and then drown him in the slurry pit.

She fastened the strap-on dildo tightly around her waist and rammed it deep into Adam's eager anus, thrusting it in and out, as he cried with uncontrollable pain. She then grabbed his head and banged it repeatedly against the floor. Trinity gently stroked his raging prick and started to wank him off, as she continued to roger his stretched rectum. He was now screaming like a subservient bitch and his gaping arsehole was burning like the 1666 Great Fire of London. The pleasure that Trinity was giving him was incredibly fierce. Adam couldn't restrain his jism any longer and shot a loadful from his raging prick onto the bedroom floor.

Meanwhile, Cathal had just applied the toxic cocoa butter to his pulsing member. Barbara began to open her mouth in glee – she was after all the Queen of Blowjobs. Cathal straddled her face and arched back her head. He rammed his beast deep into her throat and started fucking her mouth. There was nothing in life, Barbara loved more than sucking cock and the part that made it most enjoyable was the tickle of semen when it reached the back of her throat. Cathal gave out a mighty yell as he shot out his hot milk, but at that moment Barbara began choking and fell to the ground, as blood poured out of her mouth and her face turned blue.

Cathal tried to revive her and roared for help. Patrick, Abigail, Adam and Trinity all ran to see what the commotion was about. It was to be of no avail to Barbara, however, as the unstable alcoholic trollop had already fallen to her death. Trinity was devastated having now lost both her parents within the space of a year. Patrick quickly rang Emergency Services and then gave Father O'Dowd a call to let him know of Barbara's passing. Trinity fetched her Rosary Beads and the family all joined together in prayer for the salvation of Barbara's soul, while Abigail was secretly ecstatic at the long overdue demise of her arch-nemesis. The ruthless superbitch had now achieved the most sinister retribution against Barbara.

A few hours had passed and Barbara's body had been taken away for a post mortem, luckily, Abigail had disposed of the evidence by burning the bottle of cocoa butter. Cathal's erection remained stiff like Barbara's frozen corpse, "shagging can prove very difficult when your lover is dead," Abigail callously told Cathal before dropping her towel and giving him a flash of her beautiful cunt. She then gave him a quick kiss good night, leaving him wanting more and knowing it would not be long before his twelve-inch monster would be revisiting her hungry pussy.