Anniversary

Story Info
Two soulmates celebrate.
2.2k words
4.24
14.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To know someone as I know you is a beautiful thing. Our ten years together has brought us closer, and formed a bond of mind and soul I had only thought possible in a romance novel, or some kind of fantacy. The term "Soul Mate" has taken on true meaning to me. To know you, is to know love, acceptance, and complete friendship in every facet of my life with you. This is my tribute, my declaration of total devotion. To you, my woman, my lover, my friend.

With the approach of our tenth anniversary I wanted to do something that we would look back upon as a once in a lifetime memmorable experience. I wanted to give you something more than merely "Special". Wanting you to feel pampered, and enveloped in overwhelming sensuous pleasure from dusk until dawn. I began to make my plans.

Over a period of several weeks, I shopped at "Victoria's Secret" for you. Only you know my affinity for fine Lingeri. I visited "The Candle Shop", selecting the scents we both enjoy so well. Bath oils, matching silk kimonos, satin sheets, and a downfilled comforter were procured. Finally my preparations complete, I awaited the the day.

The alarm rang as usual at 04:30, reaching over you to turn it off, I smelled your lingering purfume, my lips gently brushed against your hair. I stretched slowly, then got up, heading for the shower. Though I was tired as usual, I couldn't help but smile knowing what the day would bring.

After showering and getting dressed for work, I returned to you, standing and just gazing upon you as you slept. I leaned over, and brushed my lips agains your cheek. You stirred, and turned your face to me. "Happy Anniversarry" I whispered, your smile, as always warmed my heart, you replied sleepilly "Happy Anniversarry Sweetheart". We softly kissed, "I Love You" I whispered, "Have a good day honey". "I Love You Too" you replied "Drive careful". I took a final gaze at you as you drifted back to sleep, turning, I left you then, placing the card, and short note upon your dresser, where I knew you see it.

You awoke as the sun streamed into the window, stretching, and yawning as you always do. You rose from the bed, and noticed the card, and letter I had left there a few hours before. You smiled as you opened the card, reading.

Happy Anniversary my love, I am the most blessed of all men, because I have you. I know your love, your touch, and your gentle nature. I know your heart, and those things that please you. I will forever be in your debt for chosing me to love, and to spend your life with. I am truly blessed. I share your love, I share your friendship. I am so happy with you by my side. There is nothing stronger in the world than the love I have for you in my heart. May I be able to please you forever. Forever yours, Your Loving Husband

Smileing you then picked up the letter and read.

My love,

You will find a gift I've left for you in the bathroom. Please wear it for me today. I've taken the liberty of filling your day with appoinments for you to keep, I'll look forward to seeing you this evening.

Your Loving Husband

A puzzled look upon your face, you walked to the bathroom, noticing the gift wrapped package. After your shower, you opened it, and read the little note.

Sweetheart, I've made several appointments for you today. I hope you enjoy them.

09:30 "Body Works" for a Sauna, massage, and facial 12:15 "The Bistro" for lunch 13:30 "Nails & Things" for a manicure, and pedicure 16:00 "The Mane Event" for a haircut, and style. 19:00 "The Yorkshire Inn" for dinner I'll meet you there my love.

Your Loving Husband

You opened the tissue covering the contents, and beheld a teddy of dark emerald green trimmed in black lace, black stockings seamed in the back, embroidered with butterflies. You smiled brightly as you found the matching garter, and black sheer thong also embroidered. You found the 5 inch stilettos with the silver heel and toe caps, and softly laughed. You began to understand my motives, and realized the evening gown I had in mind. You knew now beyond any doubt how much I still thrilled seeing you so dressed. Your nipples hardened, and your pussy moistened as you thought of my reaction to seeing you dressed in my gift, and the pleasure you'd enjoy later in my arms.

Your day passed quickly, you enjoyed the sensuality of each and every caress, and touch of the professionals attending to enhancing your natural beauty. You often thought of me as you endured each ministration, your self image bolstered by knowing you'd never been lovelier in my eyes.

You walked gracefully into the dining room of the Yorkshire, facing the entrance, I saw you, the breath catching in my chest. I'd never seen you more beautiful. I began to tremble, as if it were the first time I'd felt your skin. You looked more beautiful than I'd ever remembered. My pride swelled as I took notice of other men turning from their dates to watch you as you approached our table. You are so beautiful. I am so blessed to have your company.

We dined together sharing a sumptuous evening repast. A good meal, better company, and fabulous champagne, a vintage I no longer remember. Love and laughter were shared. I again became lost in your eyes and your smile.

As we stood to leave, I suggested you take a drink at the bar, and come after you were done, to our room. Your eyebrow raised in question. I have a few things to attend to before you arrive I whispered into your ear. Your eyes twinkled in the low light, your smile telling me you understood. I left your presence.

Within 20 minutes, I had everything ready for you. I stood waiting in the warm room naked beneath my white silk kimono, yours was laying over the end of the queen size bed, now covered in white satin sheets, and the flowered white down filled comforter I'd pulled back from one corner.

A soft knock attracted my attention to the door.

I opened the door slowly, seeing you there standing still with a warm smile for me. "Come in" I said softly, "I've prepared a chamber for you."

You entered gracefully, your irises opening in the dim candlelit room. The aroma of the 125 candles filled your senses. Your smile spread accoss your face. "Mmmmm, Sweetheart" you softly said, as you wrapped your arms around me and we kissed deeply, and our passions began to build.

My hands were busy, as I unbuttoned your gown... it pooled around your feet. I separated us, taking in the sight of you in the lingerie I had provided for you this morning. Oh my God you're so beautiful! I thought. We came together in a warm kiss, arms, hands touching, caressing. Tongues playing, heavy breathing as if we were new to each other. My hands caressed and squeezed your round butt as you stroked your hand along the length of my hardness.

I slid my hands into the waistband of your thong, sliding it over your ass and down your thighs, I leaned over and slid it over your knees, and down your calves, you stepped out of them.

Raising up, I slipped the strap of the teddy off your right shoulder, and exposing your breast. I placed my lips to it, sucking gently as I removed the other, and pulling it down exposed the left. My hand rose, taking hold of your nipple between my finger and thumb, gently squeezing and twisting it.

"Ahhhhhh"... you exclaimed. I raised up, kissing you hungrily as I removed your beautiful teddy... you stood before me in your garter, stockings and shoes. "Sit on the bed Sweetheart" I breathed...

I removed your shoes, kissing your feet and toes... You began to unsnap your garter from the stockings, I kissed the flesh above them, we both were trebling as I slid your hose from your shapely legs. You unsnapped your garter, tossing it to the floor, I stood with you, my kimono now open, and held you to me, our skin touching once again. I stood shaking, noticing your trembling as well. We took each other in our arms, our lips met with passion, hungrily searching, probing.

After a while, we separated, I took up your kimono, and helped you slide it onto your shoulders. You smiled at me as I tied it, and we took hands together, I led you to the bath. "I Love You's" were whispered.

I opened the door, your eyes widened, a deep and large Jacuzzi filled, and steaming, votive candles floating on the water, the aroma from the candles and oils were very pleasing. Many candles surrounded the rim, and on every surface that could hold them.

"Ohh Honey!" you exclaimed. A huge smile spreading over your face.

I turned to you, you turned to me, we kissed, and began to disrobe each other from our white silk kimonos.

Now standing naked together, I help you into the Jacuzzi tub. "Ohhhh Sweetheart" you breathe as you settle in. "It's so nice and warm". I smile to you, and slowly enter the other end.

Once settled, I take your feet in my hands. "Would you like a foot massage Sweetheart?" I ask.. your eyes tell me yes. I begin to massage your right foot... rubbing and pressing your heel, the ball of your foot, your toes... I massage your ankle with firm pressure and caresses from my strong fingers, I switch to your left foot, and repeat, you purr your satisfaction.

I have finished your feet, My eyes twinkling, I pull your left leg toward me, and in the process turn you away from me. I pull you close. You sit between my spread legs, my throbbing erection presses against your lower back. My hands are full of your breasts as you lean into me. Caressing your nipples, I whisper Baby I want you, lets get out of the tub. You turn your head toward me, we kiss passionately. The water goes down the drain...

We stand, and dry each other with the soft, white terry towels. Smiling, you giggle, and run to the next room, jumping onto the bed. Laughing I follow you, I see you laying there, and smack your ass with a playful slap. "Mmmmmmmm", you sigh, I lay beside you now, we kiss and fondle each other.

You turn onto your back, your arms wide to accept me, you spread your legs, lifting your knees. "Love me Sweetheart" you whisper. I slide between them, I take hold of my hardness, slapping it on your tummy, I smile broadly, "You want me?" "Tell me. " "Fuck me" You whisper... your hips writhing. You and I take hold of my hardness, directing it to your opening, wet, swollen, and obviously wanting. You rub the swollen head of my cock through your wetness, then center it over your opening. I push slowly.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, you exclaim as I slide slowly into you, looking into your eyes, I tell you again "I Love you" my turgid length fills your sheath. Once again I feel the hard button of your cervix against the sensitive tip of my cock as I fall fully into you.

You close your eyes, "Baby you feel so good!" you sigh... "fuck me" you sigh... I begin to thrust. You return my thrusts with those of your own, Our wetness, slurping, squishing, and running freely.. the smell of our sex together fills my head with lust for you. My hardness becomes harder... I feel as hard as steel, I lift my hips with each deep thrust trying to lift you from the bed, as if I could suspend you from it. You fuck me back, your pelvic movements sliding me over and again deeper into you, banging again and again against your cervix. We shudder and shake, our breathing coming in hard gasps.

Suddemly you open your eyes, knowing you, I understand as you fold your body, sliding me out with a slurping noise. You reposition, on your knees, laying your head upon your pillow, your ass turned up. "Fuck me hard" you moan, I place the head of my cock to your openning... and Push steadilly, and smoothly due to your wetness. *PBLPBTTTT* "Ohhh" you exclaim... "Sorry"... I smile... "That's just a sign of getting fucked properly" I say as my thrust expells air from your open cunt. My hardness seems to swell... Your cunt spasms... clenching my cock, your inner muscles rippleing I try to lift you with the hardness of my cock. Suddenly you spew your cum over my shaft and balls... "Ohhhh Sweetheart" I exclaim... feeling your pulsing, and squeezing as you cum I grab your waist firmly and shove hard.. slapping my balls against your wet sex... Unnnnngggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh, I shout as I empty my balls into your womb. "Ohhhhh... Gawd... " I pant... as I hug you around the waist.. totally spent.

We fall together... I pull the white satin sheet over us, as well as the down filled comforter. "I Love you" I whisper... "As I love you" you whisper in reply.