Anniversary

Story Info
A couple celebrates their one-year anniversary.
1.9k words
3.82
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my man happy! I love watching him when he is in his element. I even love watching him when he is surrounded by women, all vying individually for his attention for all different reasons. I've always been more of an observer than right in the middle of the mix, and this fits us perfectly because I have plenty of opportunity to sit back and observe and admire him. It helps that I'm not really a jealous person; in fact a part of me really enjoys it, I know how he feels about me and am proud that he is mine.

I was thinking this as I was watching him teach a class the other night, one that he actually liked teaching, and I could see the sparkle in his eyes as he moved around the room showing his students the proper way to do the things he naturally did so well. He appeared to move effortlessly with a skill and a confidence that put his attractiveness over the top, in my eyes and, I knew, in the eyes of others.

I had never thought anyone could make me fall in love with them after what I had been through and I guess he really didn't either. It just happened. Two souls searching the universe for a mate and then somehow we came together. Our journey had been long and arduous but worth it all the way. I could never imagine not seeing his beautiful hazel eyes or running my fingers through his thick dark hair. It was as if my life hadn't really started until he came into it and I was determined to make every second with him count. No time for pettiness or ridiculous insecurities. He was my sunshine and I was always trying to be his as well.

So I was waiting for him, at home, it was our anniversary, one year together and I wanted to make it special. I was wearing a short red nightie, silk, trimmed with black lace and a red thong, over that a silky black robe tied up in front waiting for him to untie it so the fun could begin. I was barefoot, my freshly pedicured feet tapping in time to the music that was playing, JT, presently singing about bubblegum. He thought I was working late so I knew he would be surprised and I was practically bouncing with anticipation. We were officially celebrating over the weekend but this would set things off just right. I heard the door to the house open and footsteps down the hallways and I tried to look as hot as possible when he opened the door.

His jaw dropped down a little when he saw me and a big smile overtook his handsome face. I lit up like I always did when he smiled like that and got off the bed to greet him. I threw my arms around him and pulled him close to me, loving how his body felt next to mine. I pushed my breasts as close to him as I could and I could feel my nipples get hard from the friction and the contact as well as the anticipation of what was to come. When we parted he held me back at arm's length and looked me up and down before taking me in his arms again, and bringing his mouth into mine for a lingering kiss.

As we kissed my hands started roaming his body and he reached between us to untie my robe. I ran my fingers through his hair then down his back to cup his ass. He pulled my robe down my shoulders and wrestled it to the ground. He broke the kiss to move his mouth down to my neck, softly biting and kissing in different places as I started moaning and grinding my hips into his groin, feeling his hard on rising beneath his jeans. I could feel our mutual urgency growing as he started to lead me toward the bed. When we got there I decided to take over and told him to sit on the edge. He eagerly complied, correctly guessing what was coming as I kneeled before him. I started by removing his jeans, slowly unbuttoning, unzipping and sliding them down his legs, dragging it out purposely to build up the moment. I then worked on his boxers, rubbing his cock beneath them before sliding them down as well. He was so hard for me and ready and I smiled up at him as I took it in my hand and slowly started rubbing up and down the shaft, watching it grow in my hands and the pre cum start to ooze out of the top. Seeing that, I couldn't wait any longer and I finally brought my mouth to meet his cock and licked it off before taking the head in my mouth.

He moaned as I applied suction to the head and used my other hand to caress his balls as I slowly started to put more of his hard thick cock in my mouth. My tongue eased down the underside and I flicked it slowly up to hit all the right spots as I allowed his cock to slide in and towards the back of my throat. Pleasuring him was one of the few times when I enjoyed taking it slow, savoring every moment, wanting to make sure ultimate pleasure was had. Once I had almost all of him in my mouth I eased back and started the process again, this time taking a little bit more of his dick, and applying more suction before letting him go again. He gasped when I popped his dick out of my mouth but I didn't give him much time to recover before I went for it full on. Bobbing my head up and down taking almost the full length each time, increasing speed and suction as I went until I knew he was close. I let up just a little and started rubbing his balls again and used my tongue to stimulate the shaft as I continued moving my mouth up and down until I felt a jerk and he moaned loudly and came in my mouth. I eagerly swallowed everything he gave me until he was done.

I then reluctantly pulled back and looked up at him. He was leaning back, his arms stretched out behind him, palms flat on the bed, his eyes closed and I could see the tension gone from his jaw, he looked relaxed and happy. I came up beside him on the bed and when he opened them they held a hungry lustful look. He leaned in to kiss me again and as he did he reached up to pull my nightie over my head. His hands then roughly grabbed at my tits, thumbs and fingers rubbing nipples, pulling them, teasing them, making my pussy wetter by the second. He pulled back, making me whine for his touch, and laid back on the bed, motioning for me to come over him so he could eat my pussy. I quickly complied, first removing my sopping wet panty, then lowering my hot wet honey pot over his ready mouth. I felt his tongue flick out to my clit and felt a jolt rush through my body. I loved it when he ate my pussy and he loved what it did to me.

He moved his tongue back and forth across my clit quickly, hitting all the little tiny spots and taking me up higher as I tried moved my body to meet where he was going next. He used his hands to keep me in place and moved his tongue to my pussy, first licking around and then tongue fucking me as I grabbed the wall above the bed, moaning, writhing, my nipples rubbing up against the wall and calling his name as I got closer and closer to a mind blowing orgasm. When his tongue left my pussy to go back to my clit, all it took was a quick couple licks and I toppled over the brink of ecstasy and saw black spots before my eyes as I came onto his mouth, my body contracting into glorious orgasm. He kept going, knowing I can usually cum again and quickly I did, before collapsing onto the bed next to him. I laid my head on his chest and ran my fingers up and down his hard body as I recovered.

I hadn't remembered him taking off his shirt but I was glad he had, I loved it when my nipples laid upon his bare chest, my hands loving feeling his soft skin. I kissed him, tasting myself but not caring and whispering to him between kisses how fucking hard he just made me cum and how much I loved being his. As I spoke, my hands trailed down further, to his half hard cock and started stroking him. He turned towards me, lying on his side, his hands coming over to play with my nipples, gently, sensually this time as my hand wrapped around his cock and jerked back and forth, slowly but with purpose. He used his fingers to stimulate my nipples, his thumbs to graze the tops and I moaned and closed my eyes, my hand still working him.

I was already soaked but his hands on my nipples were working me up again. Twisting, teasing, rubbing I was practically panting in desire and my hand was starting to move faster to match it. I told him I wanted him to fuck the pussy he had made so wet. I said I wanted him to pound me so hard I would cum on his hard dick then beg him to make me cum again. The look in his eyes was beyond horny and I knew he was up for it. He turned me around so that he could enter me from behind and still have access to finger my clit and my nipples just the way we liked it. I felt his cock at the entrance of my pussy and as he pushed it in I let out a loud moan. His cock felt so fucking good and when he brought his finger to my nipple and squeezed I came hard.

I always came fast with him but luckily he knew how to make me keep cumming and as he went deeper and deeper and harder and harder I came again. He then pulled out and pulled me up onto all fours and quickly came up behind whispering in my ear that he loves fucking my hot, wet pussy and hearing me call his name when I cum and then entered me again and worked his hand around to my clit and rubbed as I took over the fucking and slammed myself back onto his dick over and over until I came again, screaming out his name loudly and then he pushed into me with a lot of force and came into my pussy as I begged him to. We then collapsed together on the bed, panting, his hand rubbing my back and telling me he loves me and he can't wait for our trip that weekend.

Which reminds me that we still have to pack all of the toys we'll need as this was pretty tame sex for us. The handcuffs, the vibrators the blindfold, everything we'll need to truly cut loose and celebrate in Vegas. Who knows we might even meet some interesting people and have some company, the party will probably start on the plane, it's a red eye after all...can't wait I whisper as I fall asleep next to you.