Anniversary

Story Info
We get home on our anniversary night.
1k words
3.63
18.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull the car up into the driveway, she leans over and kisses me, and we smile to each other.

"Happy anniversary, babe." I say to her.

"Happy anniversary to you too," She says back with a smile, "Now let's go inside. I have a little surprise for you."

We get out of the car and run through the rain into the house and as soon as we get inside, she turns around and pushes me up against the door and starts kissing up my neck while loosening my tie and nibbles my earlobe.,

"Are you ready for your surprise?" She asks in a soft seductive tone.

A soft moan escapes my lips, "I'm ready when you are."

"Good." She pulls me from the door then steps behind me and ties my silk tie over my eyes before grabbing the waist of my pants and leading me into our bedroom. Once inside our bedroom, she begins to slowly strip my suit off, one piece at a time. First, she pulls my coat down over my shoulders and tosses it onto the dresser while I kick my shoes off. Next she unbuckles my belt before unbuttoning and unzipping my slacks and lets them fall to the floor. After that she starts unbuttoning my shirt and throws it to the floor and begins running her hands all over my body before shoving me onto the bed.I roll onto my back as she climbs on top of me, kissing my neck and down my chest and stomach before climbing off the bed. "Now don't move."

"Whatever you say, Babe." I lay there on the bed in only my boxers, not moving a muscle. I can't see anything but I can hear is the opening and closing of drawers and the sound of her changing clothes and the smell of burning candles. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my wrist and it gets tied to the bedpost, then the other wrist. I lay there for a moment before feeling my boxers being pulled off followed by the sound of heels on the wood floor and I feel a slight tug at the tie wrapped around my eyes.

"Now, I'm going to take of the blindfold, but you need to keep your eyes closed until I say so. Understand?" I nod my head and she removes the tie and I hear her walk to the closet. "Okay, open up."

I open my eyes , blinking a few times adjusting to the low light, and look over to the closet and see her standing there in the candlelight. Her long blonde hair tied back in a tight ponytail, her lush breasts pressed together and hourglass figure accentuated by her black satin over the shoulder bustier with pink lace and boning, her shapely ass held firmly in place by the black lace boyshorts, attached by garter to the bustier are lace top black sheer thigh high stockings, covered mostly by her knee high black leather boots laced up the front with pink laces and silver spiked studs adorning the heel and back of the boot. I look her from head to toe then back up to see the eager smirk on her face, her green eyes glistening in the candlelight. I notice that in one hand, she is holding black and pink riding crop with a heart shaped tip, leather on one side of the heart and tickler on the other. In her other hand, she has her finger crooked through a cock ring and something in her hand, but I can't tell what it is.

I continue staring at her in astonishment and she takes a few steps up to the bed and leans over the side of the bed stretching the ring around my sack then stretches it a bit more and tucks my cock through the ring, I moan and raise my hips at her every touch, my eyes starting to roll back when I feel the soft material of the crop running up my thigh followed by a sharp smack followed by the same on the other leg. I wince and bite my lip with each stinging strike.

"You like the way that hurts?"

"Mmm, yeah, I do."

A sharp strike on my chest, "Yeah?!" then another and another, "I think you mean, 'Yes, ma'am'!" One more strike

Wincing with each strike, "Yes, ma'am, I like the way it hurts."

She looks down at me with an almost evil smirk, "I know you do. Oh, by the way," she strikes my stomach with the crop, "this ring that I've put on you is controlled by this." She says with a slight giggle as she dangles a remote control over my face. "All I have to do is press the button here," she explains while pressing the button, "and it makes the ring vibrate." She smiles down at me as I grow harder and harder. "Ooohh, look who decided he wants some attention." She says before sitting beside me and slowly stroking my throbbing hard cock forcing long loud moans from my lips. My eyes roll back, then without warning a sharp crack of the crop on my chest sends an echo through the room and she removes her hand from my cock. My hips thrust into the air as I whimper to feel her touch. "Aaww, does he want some more attention?" she asks with a snicker as she runs a fingernail up the bottom of my shaft causing me to whimper more.

"Yes, please. Please don't stop touching me. I'll do anything, please." I raise my hips higher trying desperately to feel her hand while pulling at my binds.

"Anything, huh?" She runs the crop up and down my shaft, "What exactly does that entail?"

I lay there breathing heavily, "Anything. Please just don't stop." Then I feel the crop strike my inner thigh.

"Mmmm, I like anything." She stands up walking around the bed studying me, "I can do a lot with anything."