Anniversary Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, baby, you are fucking amazing. I love fucking your ass. Can you believe you are so filled up, so much cock, God you are so sexy." I struggle sometimes to talk dirty to you but not tonight. Don Juan with Tourette's Syndrome, that's me. "Fuck us, take every inch of those cocks, baby. They're all for you."

I feel your breaths coming, sharp, fast, shallow. Your body tenses and I feel our eruption building from deep within. It is a fireball, a solar flare of desire and pleasure that erupts to consume us all. You arch and scream with ecstasy as I lift my hips up and feel my cock explode at the same time He drives his hot hard cock to the hilt in your pussy and blasts off. Cum shots rocket into you from all angles as you hold the vibrator to your clit and ride to the stars. Ten seconds. Twenty. The orgasm stretches beyond anything we've felt before. It finally subsides and we collapse. He slowly pulls his cock out, inch by inch until the head appears and pops out. Your roll over slowly, allowing my softening cock to slide free of you and I collapse back on the bed.

Our friend stands up, grabs a robe and leaves the room. I hear the door of the house open and close. He's gone. Part of the deal I made.

It takes most of my strength to roll my head to look at you. You ended up perpendicular to me, your feet hooked on mine, legs splayed apart. You meet my eyes and smile. I reach out and your hand meets mine in the middle. We both survey the carnage and laugh. The bed is a mess. We are a mess. I can see dribbles of cum running out of your well-satisfied pussy and my cock is raw from its workout.

"Happy anniversary, Baby." I say, squeezing your hand.

"You too, stud."

Hmmm. My cock twitches. I roll over to you and whisper in your ear.

"We've still got nine hours."

12