Anniversary at the Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pounded my dick as I felt my dick stiffen and prepare for the inevitable. She was screaming in my ears as I let loose. I felt like I was coming for hours, more and more, as she continued to scream and hold me tight. As I came, I looked over at Cindy who was now on her back on the floor. The two men were holding her and pinching her nipples, and stroking their dicks dripping their hot sperm over her boobs, over her waist, over her mouth.

Cindy glowed with the fulfillment of a woman that looked beautiful. As I pulled out of my hot waitress, I began to slide over to Cindy as the waitress caught my cock and began fondling me, stroking me, licking me. At first I thought this is silly, then I realized my dick had a mind of it's own as it was getting hard. And I knew what I had to do. I think the waitress knew as well, and I slid over to Cindy.

I began to rub my cock over her pussy and her clit. I don't think I had ever seen her so wet. She was positively dripping and oozing sex. She opened her eyes and saw me and strained to kiss my face. I dove my head onto her boobs and began sucking madly on her nipples. She arched her back and her pussy lips found my cock and sucked me inside her.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that our three new friends were watching us as the waitress had a hold of both of their cocks and was alternating sucking and stroking them.

I put Cindy's legs over my shoulders and was thrusting hard into her. She began to scream my name and was talking in nonsense. She began thrusting back at me as hard as she could. My dick was straining to let loose and was as large as I could ever remember. We kept this up for a few minutes when she really wailed out a scream at the top of her lungs which had me spurting my sperm into her. I put my arms around her and whispered in her ear.

She looked at me and smiled. She just grinned at me, and said; "Now let's go home and make soft gentle love in your shower and in your bed."

As Cindy and I sorted our clothes and got dressed, the waitress had one cock in her mouth, she was sitting on the busboy's lap, and the busboy's dick was just entering her pussy.

Cindy and I looked at each other and in silent agreement we decided it was time to leave and be alone together. The man looked at us as we were leaving, and said, "You are both okay, forget the bill tonight, it's our treat."

And the busboy added, "So when are you coming back for seconds?"

Another semi-fictional tale of sex.

12