Anniversary Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues with couple & their friends.
2.4k words
4.33
39.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavias
Lavias
3 Followers

This is part 2 of what was to be a four part story line. I have had some real life events recently though, that have made me loose all desire to write these anymore, or to explore any ideas or fantasies. It is not really important why, but I will not be posting again on here, nor even reading here anymore. It is a great site, and I hope you all enjoy the story. If anyone wants to continue the story line, you have my permission to do so, do what you will with the characters. enjoy yourselves, and take care.

* * * * *

I woke to the scent of my wives hair, and the feel of her body still on me. I was still a little groggy from all the alcohol we had last night, but I wasn't going to forget anything that had happened.

My wife and I had planned on having some wild fun with our friends, been planning it for months now actually. Now it was the day after.

We had planned to try to seduce our longtime friends Tim and Jessica, but they threw a small monkey into the works by Jessica not showing up for our planned vacation with them. We had gone ahead with it anyway though. My wife Samantha getting Tim all hot. Then going into his hotel room and having sex while I watched from the connecting door.

It sounds odd, I know, but it was hot as hell to watch.

I was even rock hard now , just thinking about it. I rolled a little towards my wife and slowly pulled her leg over me. Samantha normally wakes up in the mood, and today was no exception. I positioned my hard cock right on hr lower lips, and felt the wetness I wanted. Samantha even pushed a little towards me as I slid into her. She let out a small gasp and started opening her eyes, as I began to pull out slowly and re-enter her.

I slid fully into her again and looked her in the eyes.

It was then that I realized she seemed almost afraid. "Hun?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

"Oh baby" she said as she leaned into me. "I wasn't sure if you would be mad or not. I know we talked about it, but...

I leaned down and kissed her lips quieting her. "did you like it?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she moaned "It was so hot doing that, and knowing you were watching every move. It was like putting on a show." "It was only so hot cause you wanted baby, you know that?"

I grinned and moved into her. I had been in her this whole time, and now started to push into her again. "How do you think I feel about it baby" I breathed as I went deep into her.

"Ooohhhh" she breathed, as she started rocking her hips in opposite motion of mine.

My hand slid to her ass and dug in slightly as I continued to push into her.

"Mmmm" I moaned a little, as I leaned my face forward and started kissing her lips.

She responded fiercely, her tongue sliding into my mouth as her hands came around the back of my head. Holding my lips to hers. we kissed deeply for a few minutes. almost losing my breath to her passion. She then leaned her face upwards, gasping as I went very deep into her. leaving her neck exposed for my lips to plant small, slow kisses on. making very little bites with every third kiss on her skin.

"Oh...Oh...god...I'm...gonna...Oh" she was chanting as I was sliding in and out.

Soon she started shaking and gripped me tightly as she had an explosive orgasm. I felt her tighten around my cock and went as deep into her as I could push, shooting my own load into her. We just sat there, spent as both of our orgasms subsided.

Samantha sighed as she slid off of me and moved towards the bathroom. "I am going to shower baby" she said as she moved away from me. "why don't you go talk to Tim?"

I got off the bed and wrapped a robe around me, and went and knocked on the door that separated our hotel room from Tim's.

"Hey Tim...you awake in there?"

I could hear him moving around in there. I didn't envy him the headache he probably had with all the alcohol he had last night, but being the friend that I am, I banged on the door really hard. "CMON MAN, GET UP"

Tim finally answered the door.

"Hey, Thanks for waking me, I have to go get Jessica " he said, yet the entire time he was looking down at the floor. I hadn't really even thought about what might happen the day after, and realized my friend was now feeling some major guilt.

"Tim, I know about last night" I said, deciding to just get it out and over with. Tim's head snapped up and he had a look on his face, like I just caught him with his hand up Samantha's skirt.

"Steve, man, I am so sorry...I don't even know how it started...I just..."

I quickly interrupted him cause he was starting to panic. "No, no, no. It's okay, I mean I KNEW about last night...as in...before it even happened. Samantha and I had talked about it before you even got to the airport"

Tim got a blank look on his face for a second before he laughed and punched me in the arm " Damn! you could have warned me!" he laughed. I was laughing also.

"Nah, it was too funny to watch you piss your pants just now. Anyway, we were talking about maybe playing with both you and Jessica, but she pulled a no show. So you got the whole package last night" I said with a grin.

He laughed "and it was awesome man, thanks. Samantha has such a hot mouth, my god!" He grinned " You know...Jessica has always sort of had this thing for you." He said with a grin " We never planned on doing anything about it, but it was always fun to just talk to her about it and get her hot." He laughed again "But now...I think we need to even the field."

My eyebrows raised a little. "What do you have in mind?" I said, as we began to plan.

Tim went to go pick up his wife at the airport, and he told me later that everything went great. The plane was on time, the baggage was all there, and they got back on the road towards the hotel right away. On the way he kept talking to her sexy, and rubbing her legs. He mentioned that the pool was huge at the hotel and maybe Jessica could get some alone time with me in the water. He told me she laughed at that, but was licking her lips and fidgeting in her seat. He kept it up the entire trip back.

When they got to the room, Jessica tossed her bag to the side. Grabbed Tim and pushed him onto the bed. She then began to peel off her clothing. This part I knew, because I was in the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. Tim and I had this planned well. Jessica was now totally nude and was reaching down and undoing Tim's belt. Once it was open, she yanked his pants off of him. Jessica dropped down, reached into his undershorts, and released his manhood.

Tim was hard at this time, and Jessica wasted no time, taking him right into her mouth. I was just enjoying the show from my vantage point. True , it wasn't as hot for me as watching Samantha do it, but it was still sexy.

Jessica was sliding her lips rapidly up and down his cock. Her hand jerking him into her mouth. you could tell she was very excited. He was pushing his hips into her mouth as she did it, but suddenly he stopped her. "Wait a minute baby" He said as he grabbed her and pulled her up a little. Jessica was a little confused but still eager for whatever he was going to do.

"You don't want me to finish??" she said as he sat her up and then rolled her over onto her back.

He grasped both of her wrists in his hands and then leaned down and kissed her on the lips. probably tasting himself as his tongue slid into her mouth. She responded with just as much heat. So much that she didn't protest as he raised her arms above her head on the bed, and then began to tie them with a sheet we had placed their earlier.

"What?..." She began, but Tim quickly cut her off with another kiss. Breaking away long enough to tell her

"Don't worry babe...you will love this." Hearing his reassurance, she laid back down fully, while he finished off her wrists, and then began to kiss her again. This time starting to slowly trail down her neck. stopping to suck on her nipple briefly, then kissing further down still. Slowly licking a path across her bare stomach, which was shivering in anticipation. His hands were rubbing her thighs, and at the same time slowly opening them as he worked his way down. He softly nipped her mound, which was shaved bare, as he brought his mouth fully down to her now soaked pussy. He blew onto her wet lips, watching her writhe in pleasure, before he lowered his mouth and started to lick her

"Oh yeah...just like that" she moaned as he tasted her. He would lean forward and lick for a few seconds, and then pull back. He kept repeating this action. Which is when I moved out of the bathroom and quietly made my way to them. On the next turn, he moved back, and I slid in to take his place. My tongue hit Jessica's wet pussy and I tasted her.

I LOVE the taste of my wife, Her wet pussy, especially after she orgasms , is the best thing in the world to taste. Now I was tasting Tim's wife, and she was fantastic also, but different. I gripped her thighs with my hands. Pushing her legs farther apart and up a little, letting my finger nails dig gently into her skin, as I lapped at her sweet flavor.

She must have noticed the change in technique because she sat up as far as her tied wrists would allow.

"What?!? ::gasp:: Oh my god!! Steve...Uh...you can't...oh yes...NO!...uh god that feels so good!" Jessica's was gasping at the double pleasure of having my mouth on her sex and knowing it was not her husband. She glanced over to the side of the bed to see Tim siting there slowly stroking his cock. "Oh baby" She moaned "I can't believe you did this" she breathed, Just as my tongue hit her clit.

She barely had time to register Samantha sitting on the floor by Tim's leg with a glass of wine in her hands. Jessica's back arched as she started to have such a strong orgasm. My mouth was latched onto her pussy, flicking her clit with my tongue, as her cum started to flow into my waiting lips. I started to drink her juices as she just lost it in totally pleasure.

" YES BABY!! SUCK IT...OH GOD...YES!!" she was screaming. I had one hand underneath her ass, literally pushing her slit into my mouth, while my other hand was on top, rubbing the tip of her clit and just drinking her.

Jessica, now sweat soaked and reeling looked to the side, and watched as Samantha took Tim deep into her mouth. While Tim ran his fingers through my sexy wife's hair.

Meanwhile, I was rising up, just looking at Jessica's body as I crawled up her. Her cum still glistening on my lips. Just as my rock hard cock head touched her slick lower lips, Jessica stopped me.

"Oh god Steve" she whispered to me "I have wanted this for a while...Please untie me."

I reached up and unbound her hands with a few tugs. She immediately wrapped her arms around me, her nails digging into my back, and pushed her hips down, sliding me half way into her.

"Fuck me...fuck me now" She moaned , and started to gyrate her hips.

God she felt so hot and wet. I slid the rest of the way into her, and stopped, letting her gyrations rub her clit on my crotch, and my cock buried into her. She was moaning now. Digging in with her nails and leaning up to bite my shoulder as she continued to fuck herself silly with my cock.

I was groaning now, and looked over to the side and watched my luscious wife suck Tim's cock. Her own hand was buried between her legs again. Furiously fingering herself as she swallowed him. Jessica was moaning and shaking now, her body twitching as it came close to a huge orgasm. I started pushing into her now, sliding all the way out till my cock head almost slid free...and then ramming deep into her again.

" Jess...keep it up and I am gonna loose it inside you" I gasped as we continued to pound each other.

"Do it baby" she gasped between thrusts " Fill me full of your cum...".

Samantha started moaning now also. Her fingers fucking her and her mouth sliding up and down Tim's cock like a piston. Tim was jacking his dick with his hand also, trying to cum into my wives hot mouth. They must have heard Jessica's hot talking, cause they picked up the pace as well.

Suddenly Jessica's hot cunt started to squeeze my cock like a vice, as she exploded around me "UHHHHH...FUCK ME...YEESSSSSS" she screamed, which made me loose it. My own cum boiling out and shooting deep into that convulsing pussy. We gripped each other tightly as we rode our orgasms to the edge.

Tim couldn't stand watching his wife totally getting off with me, and his own cock started to blast into Samantha's hot mouth. Her head still bobbing up and down as she started to swallow his seed. "Mmmpf...mmpf mmpf" she was moaning around his meat, as her own pussy started to convulse into her hand.

Just watching Tim explode, Samantha cum and feeling Jessica still twitching around my cock was amazing. I leaned down and kissed Jessica deeply. My tongue sliding with hers, and our breath mixing. Samantha had leaned up and kissed Tim, little flecks of his cum still on her tongue as it slid around his mouth. Seeing this scene, and feeling all the heat in the room.

I couldn't wait to see what might happen later.

Lavias
Lavias
3 Followers