Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Too late, damn him!' She thought. This wouldn't have happened a few weeks ago, where now she was thoroughly indoctrinated into obeying any sort of command. Not only that, she had accepted the attention of strangers too often, so now she responded with ever deepening submission. Resigned to it she moved more freely with the music as her inhibitions dropped away with the clothing. Turning to face them she revealed her breasts swinging the bra at Charlie.

With careful movements she gyrated her breasts to distract them while she undid the suspenders then slid a stocking down a long slender leg. Flicking the shoe off dislodged the stocking from her foot for it to flutter over Reginald. Only the panties remained. Wiggling her arse before each of them in turn she silently begged for the music to stop before she revealed too much.

The white panties clung, plastered to her bottom, showing off its lushness. Bent over before each in turn she wiggled her arse in their faces, almost feeling their breath upon swollen lips protruding rudely between her legs.

In a torrid state she bent from the hips sliding the white cotton down her legs to the floor. Stepping out of them she bent backward waving herself at Charlie. Continuing the routine of flicking her hair over him, throwing back her head with a thrust of her hips, followed by a close gyration, was now so much more sordid without panties.

Thinking he might have a heart attack she moved on to Reginald, then in turn to Brian. Bending forward she hid him in her long hair where she was taken unawares. Feeling a finger slide between her lips she continued the routine only now gyrating upon the intruder. It had been just as she threw back her head thrusting her hips forward at him. Unseen by the others he kept his hand still while she moved, involuntarily pleasuring herself upon his fingers inside her pussy. The routine of gyrating her sex before him had taken on a dramatic new twist.

Already high she was being driven over the edge. Again she moved on not seeing it was her husband. Yet again she threw her hair over him, threw it back, thrust forward with her hips then gyrated them almost rubbing her swollen pussy in his face.

Reginald and Charlie hadn't quite seen what was going on but suspected enough to try it for themselves. Bob couldn't see what was going on but seeing the state she was in wanted to shut off the music. What could he say, 'I want my wife back guys.' It was getting out of hand and he didn't know what to do. At last she slumped to the floor after having an orgasm with the guests help.

With her head in Brian's lap she breathed heavily completely unaware of what she was doing to his hard cock nestling against her cheek. He could feel her breath through his trousers every movement made it throb as she panted forcefully.

Bob immediately switched off the CD and unplugged the player. With his wife lying naked at the man's feet he dare not turn up the lights. Rather he coughed then changed his mind about telling them it was time to go. Instead he went out to make the coffee hoping she would have gathered herself together enough to dress before he returned.

He searched for the filter coffee trying not to think about the embarrassed looks they would have while she got dressed. They certainly hadn't thought such an innocent looking young woman would have carried on like that. The look of fright on their faces had lasted until they had been completely absorbed forgetting each other were there. 'At least they hadn't been so audacious as to grab at her.' He thought, still unaware of their handy work upon her sex.

Brian unzipped himself, lifted her head onto his cock and lay back letting her do the work. Without a thought of who she was with her head bobbed up and down in his lap as though she were a machine pumping for oil.

This was too much for Charlie. He pressed close behind her roughly pushing into her body a hardness that craved relief. It came too quickly and he staggered back falling into an armchair.

Reginald attempted to take his place but was repulsed by the idea though he too needed relief and found it. Prodding gently he managed to enter her bottom. His usual reserve quickly fell away on feeling the tightness about his cock. He desperately thrust into her body quickly gushing a great store of fluid.

On entering her she had yelped in pain hardly revealing a sound rather adding to the vibrations on the cock tight in her mouth. Pushed over the edge Brian thrust upward spurting for what seemed an age of fulfilment.

With Reginald burrowing into her bottom there was no room to manoeuvre away from the cock sliding down her throat. Having her arse invaded brought her back to vivid consciousness only to feel both members spraying her insides with fluid.

On top of the after glow of an orgasm feelings of degradation and abuse fired it up again. Having used her they left her to slump to the floor in a messy heap. Unable to open her eyes she felt for the clothes grabbing them into her arms. Pushing herself up from the floor to the sofa then in a hunched stumble she left the room.

On entering the room Bob cleared his throat saying nothing, simply plonking the tray of coffee before them. He was right they looked so sheepish he felt sorry for them. They had watched a sordid act and had become carried away by the excitement of the moment. Now they would have to face each other. Tomorrow and the next day, they would carry their embarrassment home with them. Maybe they would have to face each other's wives knowing they had watched this sordid dance.

He surmised all this unaware of how carried away they had become. No one mentioned the dance or the sudden disappearance of the maid. They didn't even allude to it merely nodding to their host as they quietly left.

Next morning over breakfast at the hotel they would begin to unwind, beginning by reliving the dance, until Charlie had the nerve to mention how tight and eager she had been.

12