Anniversary Excitement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couples left together, and Jeff and Ryan hit it off. Both were big sports fans, and they were quickly talking about the NBA playoffs. Cindy and Lydia were carrying on, as well. When they got to the dance club, the men went to the bar to order some mixed drinks and the women immediately walked off together. When the men returned with drinks, they saw that both of their women had found other men on the dance floor and were dancing very close to them. Ryan told Jeff, "She always does this."

Jeff responded, "Well, she never does this," referring to his wife. "This is crazy."

Both women were really into their dance partners. Lydia turned and faced her dance partner, a big, strong black man. She had her arms around his shoulders and then spun around, facing Jeff. She continued to dance, grinding her skirt against the man's crotch. She stared Jeff in the eyes as she rubbed her ass all over the new stranger. Cindy was doing the same with a skinny white guy she was dancing with. She bent over and really grinded against his crotch as her young husband watched.

The two men downed their drinks as they watched, and then decided together to move in. But they went to each other's wives. Jeff liked the feel of this stranger's ass grinding against him, but he couldn't believe how turned on her was to see Lydia pressing up against Ryan. And Ryan was loving it. He grabbed Lydia's hips and pressed her against him, driving to the steady beat of the dance music. The song ended, and the women switched places. Lydia put her arms around Jeff's neck and said, "Is this OK? Is this what you want?"

Jeff just nodded and grabbed her ass, pulling her close to him. The way the night was going with these new friends, things probably would have progressed farther, and both Jeff and Lydia were in the right frame of mind to let that happen. But Jeff was ready to go back to the hotel. Now. He put his mouth to Lydia's ear and got uncharacteristically dirty.

"I want to fuck you so hard. I want to fuck you until you scream. I have to have you now. Can we go?"

Lydia turned immediately and kissed Ryan on the cheek. She then gave Cindy and awkward hug and then grabbed Jeff's hand and led him out of the dance hall. They nearly ran down the street to the hotel.

They tried to be cool as they walked through the hotel lobby, which was still bustling with activity. But they were sweaty from dancing and clearly raging with sexual desire. They got more than a few looks as they made their way to the elevator.

When they got into the elevator, they literally attacked each other. Lydia wrapped a leg around Jeff and pressed herself against him. They didn't even notice the old man from earlier in the elevator. When the elevator opened, the old man slipped out from the corner of the elevator. He said, "Ah, young love. Have fun!"

This time, Jeff and Lydia didn't laugh, instead they just tore into each other even more. It's a wonder they were able to keep their clothes on as they reached their room. Jeff fumbled for the card key and somehow managed to get the door open. They nearly fell through the doorway. As the door shut behind them, they tore off their clothes.

Jeff grabbed Lydia's blouse and tore it off, her buttons flying everywhere. Their licks were locked and their hands were all over each other's bodies. He then started to yank down her skirt as she pulled on his belt and slid his pants off. He manged to get her bra of, freeing her beautiful breasts.

He pushed his mouth against her right nipple and they toppled onto the bed together. He sucked hard on her nipple, which stiffened in his mouth as she pulled his boxers off, freeing his cock. Her skirt slid off easily, and leaving her completely nude thanks to her stunt at the restaurant.

Jeff continued to flick his tongue against her nipple, but she grabbed his hair and pulled him up her body. She looked deep into his eyes and said, "Oh, please fuck me."

Jeff's cock found her pussy, and it was slick and hotter than he ever remembered it. She grabbed his ass, spread her legs wide and pulled him in. Although they had done this countless times, it felt new again. He wanted to take his time, but his dick just ached for her pussy and she couldn't get enough of him. He started to drive in and out, faster and faster as she screamed, moaned and bit his neck. She dug her nails into his ass as he pushed deeper with each stroke.

Her natural breasts moved and swayed with the rhythm, which only turned him on more. His cock now pulled all the way out of her pussy with each stroke only to plunge deeply in. She kept her eyes wide open as was staring into his eyes as they fucked harder and harder. It wasn't making love -- this was fucking. It was animalistic, and it was something they hadn't experienced in quite a while, if ever.

When he felt the cum building up, he reached below her and grabbed her ass, pulling her to him with each stroke. He came so hard, he felt like he'd never stop the spasms, his cock firing shot after shot of cum deep in her pussy. She screamed that she was cumming at the same time and they both collapsed.

"Happy anniversary," he managed to say. She just smiled and said, "I'm ready for that shower now. Come join me."

12