Anniversary Fucking

Story Info
Alycia Debnam Carrey from Fear the Walking Dead.
1.6k words
4.5
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alycia was running with a gun in her hand. Looking back, she fired a few shots, only to hit them in the belly. She kept running. She turned right, panting as she threw her empty gun on the ground. They were really fast this time. Maybe she wasn't supposed to make it? Alycia saw a church and approached it. She ran up the stairs and tried to open the door. Desperately. It was locked. They hadn't told her it was locked. Now she was in big trouble. She knocked on the door a few times before remembering the key was under the stairs. She made for the key. They were already here. She was exhausted. She almost crawled up the stairs, unlocked the door and fell inside. A man locked the door behind her.

"What the hell was that?" he said looking furious. "The key was under the stairs! You knew that! It was in the script!"

"Sorry" she said as a zombie walked passed them.

"Remember our date tonight," the zombie said.

"I had my mind somewhere else" Alycia said. "It's our anniversary."

"Just do your job is all I'm saying."

-

Alycia walked up to the zombie, who no longer was a zombie. Without the make-up, he was Tony, Alycia's boyfriend since a year back. Exactly a year tonight. Alycia kissed him, opened her mouth and invited his tongue. He grabbed her ass and kissed back. Alycia broke the lip-lock.

"I think we have to go if we're gonna make our reservation."

They had a reservation at one of the best restaurants in town. Alycia approached the guard at the door.

"Alycia Debnam.Carrey," she said in a clear voice. The guard looked at the list and recognised the name.

"And who is this?"

"My boyfriend, Tony Hardwood," she said giggling.

"That's not my last name," Tony said embarrassed. The guard laughed.

"What?" Alycia said, faking disbelief. "I booked a hotel room in that name tonight." This came as a surprise to Tony.

"I didn't know that," he said.

"Well, you don't have to join me," Alycia said smiling. "Maybe you want to?" Alycia looked at the guard, once again laughing.

"I'd love to but I'm working tonight, I'm afraid."

Alycia and Tony walked inside and were shown to their table. They ordered their food and drank wine. Alycia was horny as hell and wanted to leave. Tony knew better than to object. Alycia led him into a taxi and they were off to the hotel, making out in the back seat. They arrived at the hotel. Somewhere between groping each other and kissing each other, they found the room. Once they were inside, Alycia pushed Tony against the door. They were hot for each other. Clothes came off and they were soon naked.

"Fuck, you're so hot," Tony whispered in her ear. With a swift move he made her turn around and bend over the couch. Alycia pushed her round ass up into the air, looking back at him seductively. Tony wasted no time. He grabbed her butt cheeks and buried his face between them. Alycia moaned reaching for her pussy, only to have her hand slapped away.

"Why?" she almost cried. "I wanna cum!"

"And you're going to," Tony said with confidence, making Alycia smile the cutest smile he had ever seen. His cock grew bigger.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Alycia teased.

"Not yet."

Tony licked Alycia from her clit to her asshole. He moved his tongue back to her clitoris. She tasted sweet. Her pussy soaked with her feminine juices, Alycia started shaking as she was licked. She was enjoying the sensations when she suddenly panted heavily. Tony had put two fingers inside her cunt. He fingerfucked her hard. Alycia was begging for release. Her eyes were filled with lust. The pleasure was overwhelming, pulsating through her entire body. Tony licked her asshole, fingerfucked her and massaged her clit with the other hand.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "I'm gonna cum so hard!"

"Cum, baby!" Tony said.

And cum she did. Her juices squirted over the sofa. Alycia's legs were shaking. Her body was shivering. She breathed heavily, like she had just run a marathon. Tony kissed her, making her taste her own juices. She took a cushion from the couch and put it on the floor. She got on her knees and kissed his cockhead. He sighed with pleasure. She smiled and started licking the underside of his cock.

"I love you, babe!" he told her as she licked his balls.

"I love you, too!" she said giving him a great hand job.

"Oh, god"

Precum was oozing from his cockhead. Alycia licked her lips and put her lips around the tip of his member. She sucked on it for a while before taking another inch of his cock into her mouth. Tony gasped. Another inch was now inside her mouth and soon the entire length of his shaft was in her mouth. She gagged and drooled. Making a stain on the floor. She pulled away from his dick.

"Fuck my mouth!" she exclaimed, and Tony obeyed.

"I will fuck your mouth hard!"

Alycia took it like a champ. Precum was hanging from her chin to his cock. Tony was reaching the edge. He pulled out of her mouth, but Alycia took it back in. She sucked his cock faster and faster. He was going to cum. He couldn't hold back. Jet after jet of jizz filled Alycia's mouth, making her moan louder and louder. She swallowed his cum and licked him clean.

"Oh my god"

Alycia got up on her feet. Together they walked into the bedroom. Alycia laid on her back and spread her legs. Tony licked his mouth and went down on her. He licked her pussy again. Her juices were already flowing. She was close. He put a finger inside her, reached for her g-spot. The mere touch made her cum all over his hand. He didn't let that stop him. Alycia moaned and shivered when he didn't stop.

"What are you doing?" she chuckled. "Oh yes, keep going."

"Squirt my queen!" he said between licking her clit and catching his breath.

"I'm gonna cum so hard I might pass out!"

Alycia closed her eyes and arched her back. She squirted. The sheets were soaked. She squeaked between her short breaths. She had never felt pleasure like this. Tony wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He got up and looked down on her. Alycia was smiling, still with her eyes closed. Tony was stroking his dick when she opened them.

"I want to fuck you so bad," he said.

"I want you to," she said. "But I'm afraid I might be too sore." They both smiled.

"Let's see."

Tony pushed the tip of his dick against her moist pussy lips. Alycia moaned deeply. His cockhead throbbed. He started pushing inside. Alycia screamed. She was so sensitive. Her breaths were now very short as he pushed the entire length of his shaft inside her, almost hitting her cervix.

"Oh, god," she yelped.

Tony started fucking her with slow strokes. Almost not moving at all. Alycia looked at him, she loved this. Looking at her pussy, completely invaded by his dick, she started moaning louder and louder. Tony fucked her harder and faster. He kissed her and grabbed her waist, pulling her to him. She was drilled by his heavenly, big cock. Alycia couldn't take much more. She pushed him away and they rolled around in the bed.

Alycia was now on top. She started riding him.

"Fuck, you are awesome!" Tony screamed.

"I know," Alycia said coolly.

They were fucking hard, but passionately. The smell of sex made them horny and crazy. Crazy for more. Alycia felt pain in her legs, but she did not want to stop. After a moment, she collapsed on top of Tony.

"I can't move," she laughed. Tony smiled.

"Then I'll do the moving."

They rolled around again. Tony made Alycia turn to lay on her stomach. He mounted her slowly. He pulled her buttcheeks apart to reveal her asshole, but he pushed his dick inside her pussy. Alycia sighed, relieved. Tony fucked her harder, picking up a harder pace with every breath. Alycia was pressed into the bed; her clit touched the sheets. It was wet. She was about to climax again, and Tony knew it. He thrusted inside her, drilling her.

"FUUUUUUUCK!"

Alycia came. Tony kept fucking her, pulling her up on all fours. He fucked her tight pussy, her juices squirting over him and the bed. Alycia screamed and laughed, not able to choose an emotion. Her pussy cramped around his cock. Tony stopped moving and just enjoyed the feeling. He kissed her back, neck and finally her lips. Alycia was spent.

"I hope you came, cause my pussy can't take anymore," Alycia whispered into her lover's ear.

"I know," he whispered back. "But your ass can." Alycia froze.

"Okay, be gentle."

She had only taken it in her ass once before. It hadn't been the best experience, but she decide it was time to try again. Tony used her pussy juices to lubricate her asshole. Then he pushed his throbbing cockhead against it. Alycia moaned. Tony pushed forward, inch by inch. Soon, his whole shaft was inside her. She was taking short breaths, feeling both pain and pleasure. She was surprised to feel mostly pleasure.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked her. She smiled.

"Fuck me!"

Tony decided to do as he was told. He fucked her asshole and Alycia took it like a champ. Her pussy was wet again, and Tony's cock made her feel hornier by the minute. She was happy, in total bliss. She came. She lost her mind to the fire burning through her body. Tony was fucking her hard. She came again. This orgasm was even more intense. Wave after wave of pure pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" said Tony.

"Cum inside my ass!" Alycia panted.

Tony came, spraying the inside of her ass white. They collapsed in each other's arms. Totally spent. It was the best night of their lives.