Anniversary Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
The continued adventures of an increasingly happy couple.
2.3k words
4.32
29.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our trip to the beach was shaping up to be a good day for us both. Amber had picked out a beach a bit "off the beaten track". It was a "wildlife preserve", that I gathered she was hoping would not be as overcrowded as more "touristy beaches" would. My first clue that things might be a little more wide open than they even had been so far came when I mentioned that I'd looked online to see if I could find a nude beach before we came to Florida. Half expecting her to give me that disapproving glare, she actually smiled slightly;

"And.....? Did you find one?"

I laughed and told her no, there were no official nude beaches. The closest one mentioned was done in the Tampa area on the other side of the state and even then it was unofficial. She looked somewhere in between disappointed and amused, but it certainly didn't get the negative reaction it often would have in the past.

We arrived at our hotel and changed quickly. We grabbed a fast food lunch and headed out for the beach. Driving past the entrance to the preserve, we started down a lonely looking two lane road. Over the course of several miles on this road, there were "service roads" off to the side, but we seemed to be driving down a rather deserted part of the coast. We crossed a marshy area and the road turned. We saw the first of what were marked as 12 public beach entrances. I assumed most folks would stop at the first few not venturing very far so we would drive a ways to see if we could find the least occupied. We finally settled on a sparsely populated lot with a handful of cars. We grabbed our gear and headed up the walkway. We topped the hill to see a couple small groups of folks to our right and another couple 1/2 mile down to the left. We picked out a spot half way in between those two and settled in. We swathed each others bodies with sunscreen and lay down on our towels to get some sun.

After a while, I went to swim a bit and then came back to check on Amber. While I was gone, she had loosened her top and pulled the straps down low across her breasts to try and maximize her tan. I was getting hard just starting at her as I walked back up. She sensed me standing there and asked if I was okay.

"Just admiring the scenery" I laughed.

"You're awful" she replied.

I decided I was going to go for a walk. In my own mind, I was looking for somewhere she and I could get away from the other folks. I walked both directions and eventually found a dune with a small area of cleared brush in the sand. It would give us a view of the beach and we could be alone for a few minutes. I envisioned enticing Amber to pose for me, nude from the waist up and her beautiful round breasts contrasted against the beautiful blue sky. I returned to find her lying face down, the straps of her top lying beside her rather than tied in the back and her enticing ass barely covered by swimsuit. She had gained weight and was always negative about her body, but her ass was a gorgeous shape and most important, it was mine. I did my best to talk her into going for a walk with me to explore the dune. I didn't blatantly tell her I wanted her to pose for me, but she knew I was up to something. She refused and asked if I wanted to join her in the water. We played in the ocean for a while, swimming a bit, wading out to ride the waves back in till we finally tired of the battle with the increasingly strong undertow.

We gathered our gear and headed for the car. Amber went back and forth to the back of the car several times and continued fussing with her swimsuit and the wrap she had to cover her while I waited. Finally she joined me in the front seat of the car and we started to make our way back out of the parking lot. As I turned the car back onto the long two lane road we had traveled through the marsh, I reached out to lay my hand on Amber's leg. As I did, she once again opened her leg towards me slightly. I lightly teased my fingertips down the inside of her thigh, lifting the light wrap she had put on over her swimsuit as we left. As we moved through the marsh, the road was deserted and I got bolder. As I lifted the wrap further, and caressed her inner thighs, my fingers ran up to tease along the edge of her swimsuit bottom. To my surprise, I found no swimsuit bottom. My fingers brushed across her pubic hair and my head turned sharply towards her, with what was I'm sure a look of excitement and surprise.

"What?" she said as she grinned a mischievous smile my way. "My swimsuit was sandy, I just wanted to be comfortable"

I would take full advantage of her comfort as we drove down the road. We kept traveling, but I slowed some to insure I prolonged our time away from others. I played with her lips, teasing, spreading them slightly; reaching up occasionally to fondle her breasts. As we approached one of those service roads, I had a thought.

"Where is the camera?" I asked

"In the back... why?" she replied as the hit of a grin crossed her face.

I didn't answer her, but merely steered the car down that service road a bit and stopped. I went to the back and got her camera out, returning to the driver's seat. I backed out onto the road and started slowly down the lonely two lane drive again. As I did, I grabbed the camera and slid my hand over between her legs. Lifting up the wrap slightly, I pressed the button to take a picture.... she seemed a bit embarrassed but I could tell she was turned on as well. I pulled the camera up so I could view the screen while I was driving... it took my breath away. She had NEVER let me even see the films she had taken before, and the idea of her being nude for me in any public venue had always been WAY out of the realm of possibility. Now I was snapping pictures of her beautiful pussy with her full approval while we drove down the road back towards our hotel. I thought my cock would rip through my bathing suit.

The rest of the drive was a bit of an erotic blur. I fondled her breasts, teased her lips, lifting her wrap to fully expose her pussy to me. On the deserted drive, she laid back and bit and rested her legs on the dash again, giving me full access to dip my fingers into her increasingly wet lips. As we reached civilization and began traveling through traffic, while she sat back up and lowered her legs, she never tried to stop me as I fondled her. We sat at red lights, with my fingers inside her, teasing her clit and nodding at the passengers and driver in the car beside us as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

We made it back to the hotel and it was all I could do not to jump her bones as the car stopped. We gathered our gear and went into our room. She moved quickly to the bathroom and was there for a few minutes. I went back to the car and grabbed the camera, hoping against hope, she'd let me get some more shots of her incredible body. When she came out of the bathroom, she was nude from the waist down... she came over to me and we kissed. She sat down on a couch and splayed one leg out down the sofa and one leg rested in a normal seated positing leaving her wide open to me. I knelt on the carpet at the edge of the couch and slowly used my fingertips to tease up and down the outside of her lips. The pungent smell of her own excitement filled the room and added to my excitement. I was working hard to be gentle and take my time, but it was becoming more difficult with each moment. I reached to kiss her knee and slowly started kissing my way up and down the inside of one thigh. She opened herself to me more and slid her ass further to the edge of the couch to give me better access to her pussy.

It had been a weekend of first, so I decided to try to add another one. I looked around to see if the camera was close. It wasn't far, but just out of arms reach. I'd have to stop teasing her to get to it. I decided to wait and see if i could get her more aroused before I ventured that far.

I teased her body with one finger, running my hands through the light strands of hair that framed her beautiful lips. Spreading them slightly to expose her clit, I reached above it and used my finger and thumb to slowly caress her through her own flesh. Rubbing, slowly and gently, wanting to arouse her but not satisfy her... not yet.

She responded positively to my ministrations, a little sigh or gasp coming from her every so often indicating her pleasure. As I dipped my finger inside her, probing, teasing... she rocked against me slightly at first, then pulled away suddenly, I guessed she was trying to prolong her own pleasure and not cum too quick. I reached out to tease her with my tongue. She adjusted her body to give me better access. I licked her thighs, blowing softly on her lips, not yet giving her the feel of my warm wet tongue on her hungry lips. As I started to reach out with my tongue to touch the very source of her pleasure for the first time, I decided it was do or die time. I reached down and picked up the camera and turned it on. Holding it with one hand, I eased my tongue closer and begin swiping my tongue up and down her lips, slowly, agonizingly slowly. I kept trying to adjust my hand to provide a view of what I was doing, but struggled to guess what was providing a good view.

As I became more intent on focusing on pleasing her and less on filming, she surprised me even further. She reached down with her hand and took the camera from me. I thought at first, she was taking it out of my hand to set it down because she didn't want me filming us. To my surprise, she simply held it slightly away so she could take care of filming while I lapped away at her pussy. My cock almost exploded at the idea. She was no longer simply "allowing me" to explore this kind of "kinky play" with her tacit approval, she was actively participating now and obviously enjoying it.

I continued running my tongue up and down her lips, slowly dipping inside her occasionally to taste her wetness more fully and change the sensations for her. I began to focus on her clit. Opening her lips wide with my fingers, I swiped at her little button while she kept the camera focused tightly on her sex.

I pulled away and began to tease again with my fingers. Slipping a finger inside her, I slowly stroked it in and out. With each stroke of my finger, I worked deeper inside her. She began thrusting back towards me a bit at first and then I saw her lips convulse slightly and grip my finger tighter. I knew she was starting to cum so I quickly removed my finger and covered her lips with my mouth. Sucking, licking, swiping at her clit with the widest portion of my tongue, I finally just pushed my tongue flat against her clit and let her force her hips into my face.

Feeling her spasm on my tongue is one of the sexiest things I think I've ever know. It is a powerful feeling knowing you can make your woman feel that way. As she came down to earth, I pulled away and took the camera from her hands and turned it off.

After a few minutes for her to calm down, we slipped into the bed beside the couch. As I propped myself over her, she reached down to guide my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I stroked slowly at first, enjoying the incredible feelings of sliding inside her again. As my excitement grew again, I began thrusting harder, my body seeking release. No longer "thinking", I simply gave over to my natural bodily instincts and thrust into her with every ounce of my enthusiasm. I have no idea how long it took me to cum as I simply gave myself over to the animal lust I felt for her. Visions of what the video must look like of me licking her to orgasm filled my brain.

My body began to tremble and I slammed into her

"Oh my God... Amber.... I'm coming...."

I thrust and slammed into her until I was spent.

Slowly slipping out of her, I pulled her close to me and kissed her head.

"I love you, you are simply incredible" I whispered.

She smiled and we both settled in for a restful satisfied sleep-filled evening with dreams of what adventure might await us next.