Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed my movements, being deliberate again, then slid my knees up under her thighs, kneeling, legs spread and resumed my rocking motion. Nice position to watch the dildo fuck her, very nice. The position also opened my pussy wide and the dildo rocked inside me. Wetness dripped from me, made the leather slip and rub in the crease of my ass. The silicone itself was so drenched with my juices that it would have long since slipped right out of me if not for the tight harness.

"I love watching it disappear inside you. God, Mandy, you have a hot pussy." I stroked her clit as I slid in and out and in again. But a new urge overtook me and I slid my hands over her spread thighs, over her knees (tickling the backs of them momentarily), down her calves until I grasped her ankles. Pausing, I repositioned her legs over my shoulders and leaned forward again until I could nearly lick Mandy's lips. The position was awkward for a few thrusts but with Erik's hand on my ass, I got the angle right and quickened the pace again.

"Faster, fuck me faster!" Mandy's one hand clutched the sheets, the other above her head bracing against the headboard. I began to pound down into her upturned pussy, echoing the cries from her mouth. The dildo rubbed inside me, tormented me. I could feel the passion a man felt, the lust, the driving need to fuck as I pushed her and myself towards climax again.

"Fucking you is so good. Oh god, I love to fuck you. I want to lick your pussy when you come, lick you clean, make you come again. I wanna fist your pussy so I can feel inside you, feel you tight around me. I wanna fuck your tight little ass, too.." and on until I heard Erik practically crying for me to climax, for us to come, that his dick couldn't take it.

I slipped a finger down and touched Mandy's clit, slipped my finger in the juices, rubbing. My thrusts, though, became short and quick as I struggled not to lose focus on her as I fucked myself to climax. I lost the battle, shuddering and gasping, a wordless cry. Mandy was brought by my fingers on her clit more than the thrusts, but I felt her come against my fingers, her clit and surrounding pink tissue convulsing as she screamed out.

Watching her flushed face relax, letting her limbs drop, feeling my own arms and legs tremble from the unaccustomed strain -- I felt enthralled again. My pussy was sated for now, but I still wanted to lick her clean. Mandy moaned softly as I dropped between her legs and started licking at her lust-coated lips. She whimpered when my tongue touched her over-sensitive clit, so I left it alone and just soothed the rest of her pussy with gentle licks. I had to rest to let my heartbeat return to normal, to let the shivers in my arms and legs cease.

I moved back up her body to lie beside her, between her and Erik's hot, cum-spattered body. He was mumbling to himself. I kissed him with Mandy's taste still strong on my mouth and he groaned and pushed me away.

"If I get hard again, I'll rub myself raw."

I grinned at him while I unbuckled the dildo harness so I could lay down more comfortably. Mandy snuggled up close to me and I pressed up against Erik on the other side. She and I kissed each other, lazily exploring with tongues and fingers.

"Can we get together again sometime?"

"Oh, yes, Elise." Mandy tucked some of my hair behind one ear. "I told you when we started that I already wanted to do this again. You can fuck me anytime. Perhaps we can try some of my ideas, too."

"What ideas do you have?"

She told me lots of stories in sexy whispers, one having to do with the dildo in my ass, Erik in my pussy, one with the both of us ass to ass with a regular double ended dildo, one with Erik's cock straight in my pussy while she sat on his face.

I heard him groan behind me on this last one. The leaning tower between his legs proved he'd been eavesdropping.

"Perhaps we should try one of those ideas out right now."

12