Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
be24you
be24you
20 Followers

I had difficult getting to sleep. Of course I understood what had happened up there in the massage room. I felt pain, jealousy and happiness at the same time. Pain and jealousy as it was Arne and not myself to be able to satisfy Sarah. Happiness for Sarah who had the fortune to take part in what I think she farthest in wanted.

Later in the night Sarah had a restless sleep. She talked with high voice in her sleep. Several time she shouted: Arne not in that way! What will Thomas say? Oh it feels so good!

Finally she returned to a more quiet sleep with peaceful breathing interrupted with some grasping.

At last I also fall asleep.

I woke up at about six o'clock. Sarah still was deep asleep. She didn't notice when I left the bed for making my morning toilet. I thought it best to let her sleeping.

As the breakfast room was to open at half past six and I was hungry I headed down. Perhaps I would be lucky to find Arne there. He had mentioned that he was to leave the hotel early in the morning. Quite right, there he was!

I walked up to his table and asked if I was allowed to sit down. Of course, you are most welcome! What a wonderful wife you have!

Yes I know. I love her more than ever I said with emphasis. What a pity that I couldn't make her quite as lucky as you obviously succeeded to do last night. I want you to tell me how you made her to reach that point. She has mentioned your name several times in her dreams. I understand her happiness.

Can you give me a somewhat full description of how the massage proceeded? The Arne told me as mentioned above.

------

When finished his report I was speechless. Arne asked if he had hurt me or if he had gone too far?

I only quietly replied that the outcome was just the one I had hoped for. The real good was that Sarah had been lucky at least once in her lifetime.

We went on talking about the day to come. Arne was to leave for his wife Liza and their children. I couldn't restrain my question if he was to tell her about the session of yesterday night.

He looked me straight in the eye and said that certainly he would tell her. They had no secrets to each other. The fact is he said, they are swingers and are members of the local swinger club. He thought that Liza had visited the club when he was away. There had been a night for single ladies yesterday with the opportunity to stay with some lucky guys.

Suddenly I got an idea and asked Arne if he was in a hurry to leave?

No, not at all, it is still rather early in the morning he said.

Oh if you don't mind I want you to embrace Sarah once more before you leave the hotel. I explained that Sarah still was asleep when I hurried down for breakfast. Perhaps she is still asleep, perhaps she is awaken and is wondering where I had gone. In any case my idea was:

You are coming along with me to Sarah's and my room. I let you in. You undress yourself completely nude. You walk up to Sarah if she still is in bed or wait for her if she would be in the bathroom. I think she will be much surprised to see you there, but most probably she will be more than happy.

Give her a kiss from me and make her lucky once more.

Perhaps I will stay quite inside the room door for a minute or two listening to the outcome of the introduction scene. Then I will walk away and be back, say after two hours. Is it OK with you Arne?

Yes, it will be really nice to meet her once again. I feel a great admiration for your reliance on your wife! You may miss her now when you have awaken her hot feelings.

We headed up by the elevator and walked to the hotel room. I let Arne in.

Sarah obviously was in the shower but had heard the room door being opened. Is it you Thomas? Where have you been? You haven't abandoned me for my escapade last night, have you?

I answered with a loud voice, while Arne was done with his cloths, no I will never abandon you!

Arne went inside just as Sarah stepped out from the bathroom. I think she first got a chock looking at Arne, but almost at once she shouted: Oh my god! How did you come here? Where is Thomas?

Of the sounds from inside the room I understood that Arne then hugged and kissed her without any further explanation. I went away. Closed the door as quiet as possible.

-----

After some two hours I was back to our hotel room. Went inside and found Sarah laying in the twin bed.

She rushed up in all her nudity. Hugged me and cried: Thank you, my most dear husband! That was really the most beautiful anniversary gift you gave to me. I will remember it for ever. I love you deeply and will never be separated from you. She kissed me in a way uncommon nowadays. Her tongue searched for mine. Found it and nagged it furiously. You are the most lovely man on earth she said.

I felt a bright fire of happiness in my breast and responded with kissing her. I also confirmed to her how much I really loved her.

-------

The day after that we left the hotel for our home. We never talked about what had happened. I don't know how she handled the situation neither in the massage room nor in our hotel room.

END

be24you
be24you
20 Followers
12