Anniversary Gift

Story Info
He plans first-time threesome for his wife.
3.7k words
4.22
73.6k
12
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsA
MrsA
36 Followers

My wife and I will soon be celebrating our 7th anniversary. For weeks, I've tried to decide on the perfect gift for the woman who has tolerated me for over a decade. I sit alone in my office, hands clasped behind my head as I ponder this important event in our lives.

Closing my eyes, I envision my wife. Her petite frame, her big spirited eyes sparkle with a childlike curiosity. I know she'll love any thing I do for our anniversary but that makes me want to find the perfect gift for her all the more; something she'll never expect in a million years.

Kicking my feet up on the desk, I lay back and enjoy the visions of her tanning in my mind. Her body glistens from the oils and drops of water slowly roll from her D-cup breasts down her stomach coming to rest at her belly button. She turns me on so much that the mere thought of her gives me a throbbing erection.

'I've got it! The perfect gift she'll never expect.' I spend the next few hours thinking of how to pull it off then I get started on my plan. Taking out a pen, I make a quick list of the items I'll need: 1. Her little book of internet friends 2. A sitter for the weekend. 3. How to plans. 4. Batteries

The day of our anniversary, I was called out of town, throwing my how to plans off completely. She was very cool about it saying, "We'll have all weekend. It's okay."

My meeting only took a few hours, leaving me the rest of the day to set things up. An hour before she expected me home, I called home, "Hon, I'll be there in an hour."

"Ok! I'll have dinner ready." she responds in a cheerful voice.

"No. Don't do that, I'll bring dinner."

"Cool! Thanks. So I'll see you in an hour then?"

"Yes. But in an hour you need to be in the bed wearing the blindfold."

"Excuse me.," she replies with a giggle.

"You heard me right. Do what I said. I have a surprise for you."

"Ok you pervert. I'll be in the bed, wearing a blindfold in an hour. Anything else?" she says, her huge smile obvious through the air waves.

"Yes," I replied. "Also have on a smile." I hung up the phone quickly before she could ask any other questions.

***** At the house*****

Arriving at home, I sneak inside to make sure she's in 'position'. I bribe the dog with leftovers from lunch to quiet him then make my way across the porch to the back door.

Pushing the door open slowly so that it won't squeak, I step in the doorway. Her gift steps into the dark room behind me. I begin to push the door closed as quiet as it opened. Slowly, the door gets closer and closer to the frame. I'm convinced we'll be able to sneak in undetected.

Just then the door lets out a very loud groan. "Honey, Is that you?" she calls blindly from the bedroom.

"Yes. Are you ready?" I call back.

"Um, I think so" she said with excitement in her voice.

Quietly, I made my way to the bedroom with her gift. I leave her gift in the doorway as I perfect the situation. My wife lay quietly and still on the bed. The sheet thinly draped across her breasts and midsection. She has candles lit every where and he room reeks of various plums, melons and breezes. The flickering light from the candles makes her exposed skin glow.

Running my hand up the inside of her thigh, I lean over and kiss her. "Happy Anniversary." She smiles back and returns the greeting. "Lie still, ok?" She nods and I quickly begin tying her hands to the bed with my ties. She doesn't fight me; she just lies there with her blind folded face looking my way. I kiss her gently on the lips again then lift my weight off the bed and onto my shaking legs. I watch as her head moves from side to side as if she's trying to see what's going on in the room around her.

I motion to her gift in the hallway to enter. He pauses a moment in the doorway gazing upon the beautiful woman that lies before us. He licks his lips in anticipation and makes nervous gestures with his hands; rubbing them together, adjusting his shirt, tugging at his tie. Even tied up and blindfolded, this tiny sexy woman is intimidating to even the biggest of men.

I watch quietly as her 'gift' moves from the doorway to the bed. His tall 6' frame blocks the light from most of the candles. I can't help but hope I've made the right decision. My stomach becomes tied in knots as he takes a seat on the end of the bed. He touches her foot; she jumps slightly, turning her head in his direction. "Hello.," she whispers to him. I motion for him to stay quiet. He nods in agreement.

***** For Her *****

His hand runs slowly up her leg to her thigh as he takes a more comfortable position straddling her feet. I nod to him giving him permission to go. He cups her breast in his hand; her chest rises to meet him. Her long sexy neck exposed, he leans up to nibble while his hands fondle her breasts. His nibbles trace down her neck to her now erect nipples. He kisses the undersides of her breasts while holding them gently in his hands as if they may break.

As he goes lower and lower, his hands follow the curves of her body, pausing at her tiny waist. He looks up to me as if asking for approval. I gaze for a moment at my wife's exposed naked body, his face inches above her pubic area. My palms sweat, my stomach aches yet my swelling cock is pressing against my zipper screaming to be let out. I'm torn between sexual excitement and jealous rage. Again, I nod and watch as he looks down at her stomach as he begins to lower himself between her legs.

Her gift uses his large hands to spread her legs. He slides between them, running them between the bed and her body. She reacts by arching her back. His hands use the small of her back as leverage, pulling her an inch or so down the bed towards his face.


Still and quiet, with the exception of a few minor moans, she accepts her gift without hesitation. The knots in my stomach become tighter and tighter as my cock grows harder and thicker.

Her gift begins to kiss the inside of her thighs, inches from her shaved lips. Teasing her for several minutes in this way, he uses his hands to lift her ass off the bed a few inches and begins to slowly lick up and down, his head rising and falling between her legs. I'm pleased to see his gentle way with my wife and how comfortable she appears to be. My cock begins to push against my belt. My tension towards the situation quickly changes to a strong sexual desire to be with my wife. I want to be where he is.

He finds her clit with his tongue and starts twirling and sucking it softly. My wife pulls her feet beneath her, using them to hold the weight of her body, freeing the hands of her gift for different purposes. Her pelvis rises and falls opposite of his tongue. I watch as he adjusts his own bulge in his pants.

I quietly reach into the drawer by the bed. Handing the gift one of her 'toys', I excuse myself a moment and exit to the bathroom. Listening to the two in the other room, their soft moans, occasional moist sounds, causes my dick to become extremely hard. I loosen my belt and unfasten my slacks allowing them to fall to the floor. I wrap my hand around my swollen member, feeling confident with its size and girth.

I return to the bedroom to light a cigarette. My wife hears the lighter. "Ah ha!" says my wife, turning her face towards the sound, "There are two of you." It's a good thing I tied her up. She would be able to take off the blind fold and see who I brought.

I motion for her gift to move for a moment. I quickly take his place between her legs and move up her body to kiss her. "Don't worry, sexy. It's okay. Do you like your gift so far?"

***** For Me *****

Breathing heavy, she licks her lips and nods an innocent 'yes'. Kissing her deeply, I roll out of the way, motioning for her gift to return. As his mouth meets her lips again, I begin kissing her. Quickly her kisses become more passionate. "Promise me you won't take off the blindfold till I tell you to." I demand of her. Again, she nods agreeing as her breathing becomes heavier and heavier.

Reaching up, I loosen the ties around her hands, placing one hand on my hard dick. She guides it directly to her mouth, swallowing its entirety. She begins to roll over, her gift moves so she can situate herself in a doggie position. I watch as the face on her gift disappears behind her. The sounds of licking and moaning return only making the blow job I'm getting more intense.

The more aroused she becomes, she begins to suck me faster and harder, using a hand to pump as she blows. "Aah!" she moans with a mouth full of my dick as she comes on her gifts face for the first time. His hands grab and hold her ass on his face as he continues to please her with his tongue.

Enjoying the most intense head I've ever received, I know I can't take too much more. Her gift strokes her clit with his tongue, bringing her to another orgasm while stepping out of his slacks. I can't stop my load from coming. I allow her to suck me till the last possible second.

With two pumps of her hand, my jizz flows, running down the hand that is still clasped around my swollen pulsating cock. My wife giggles and says, "Ok. Where's MY gift?" Her gift and I burst out laughing. "Well, at least now I know for sure it's another man... but which one?" she continues with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

Her hands still gripping my numb and now shrinking dick, she asks teasingly, "What now, Mr. Coordinator?"

Her gift lifts her off of me and places her feet on the floor at the end of the bed. His arms wrapped around her, his hands covering her breasts, pushing them together. I crawl towards her across the bed to kiss her stomach, running my hands over the soft skin on her legs and belly. Nibbling and kissing the area, I slide a finger between her smoothly shaven wet lips. Her head falls back onto the chest of her gift. He reaches down and places her right foot on the edge of the bed, holding her at the knee, spreading her legs apart. I finger her wet hole, teasing her clit with my thumb.

As I begin to finger fuck her, I can feel her weight ease back into the arms of her gift. He whispers in her ear, kissing her neck while holding her up. He watches as my fingers come in and out, dripping with her juices. I finger her to another orgasm making my cock hard again. Her gift eases her foot off the bed and turns her around. He lifts her up, setting her on her knees, her back at my chest. I lay back and command, "Use my dick, baby." She reaches back, guiding my massive erection into her hole. I watch as she kisses her gift, listen to her moans as my cock moves with her rocking hips. Her hand moves to her swollen clit as she follows my orders to use me. Her pussy wraps tight around my still swelling cock. I feel her muscles contract as she brings herself to another orgasm. The pulsating muscles expand and contract around me as she places her hands on my knees, riding me faster, taking her pussy from the base of my shaft to the tip of my head then back down quickly.

***** For Him *****

She takes her gifts impressive erection guiding it into her mouth, as she rocks back and forth sucking him and fucking me. The three of us moaning and sweating. She releases his cock long enough to say, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Then she continues to suck and fuck the two of us. Still watching as she rises and falls on my dick, raising my hips to meet hers on the down stroke. Faster and harder the three of us move in unison till the three of us come together. Her gift explodes on her neck and chest. Another wave of orgasms flow through her body as I shoot my load deep inside her pussy. She continues to rub her clit and bounce on my cock till I can't take any more.

She rolls off of me to lie on the bed; her naked body perspiring, the blindfold only half on now but still covering her eyes. Jumping up, I excuse myself to the bathroom for a towel. I splash cool water on my face, light two cigarettes and return to the bedroom. Her gift is gently rubbing her back, kissing her neck and shoulders. I place the towel between her legs while admiring the sexual beast before me. "If I leave the blindfold on, can we do that again?" she asks innocently.

Reaching for her hand, I help her off the bed and into the bathroom where I start the shower. "Don't move that blindfold." I reminded her. As soon as the water is an acceptable temperature, I guide her into the water and shut the door.

I find her gift still in the bedroom attempting to get dressed. "No.," I say to him. "You're needed in the shower. I'm going to the kitchen for drinks. Just keep her there till I get back." I exit the room and proceeded down the hall.

From the kitchen, I can hear the water rush through the house. The shower door shuts for the second time indicating that 'the gift' was now in the shower with my wife. Her laughter echoes from the shower, the sound so familiar and childlike. Another jealous knot appears in my stomach. She doesn't laugh like that for just anyone.

I take my time making the drinks, placing them on a tray along with other possibly necessary items then make my way back to the dim lit bedroom. I leave the tray and its contents on the dresser while listening to giggles and moans coming from the next room. I enter the bathroom, look around. Steam covers the glass door, revealing only shadows of tangled bodies inside. I open the door to wipe the steam away and close it without being noticed.

My wife stands with her hands on the shower head above her, elbows against the wall holding her weight. As my eyes roll down her body; I see his hands on her breasts. Water splashes onto her arched back and down her long tone legs. His face buried into her snatch from beneath. His arms wrap around her from the front to grab her ass and pull her more onto him. Her legs begin to shake; her round ass rising and falling on his tongue, his grip pulling her back into place.

She throws her head back and releases the shower head, one hand holding onto the blindfold trying to keep it in place. The other moves lower, slowly across her glistening skin. She uses her fingers to make things more accessible then looks towards the shower door in my direction. 'That' look crosses her face; I can see she's enjoying what she's getting. I'm enjoying the show.

My wife pushes her weight against the wall, bracing herself against the back of the shower w/ her shoulders. She lifts a leg up to place over his shoulder; her foot resting on the cold water handle. Her gift grabs, sucks, and touches every part of her body. I watch and take in each erotic moment unable to control the raging hard on between my own legs. She cries out over and over again as multiple orgasms come one after another, after another.... I take my cock into my hands stroking it, wanting to keep it this size.

Soon, her gift turns to see me watching, his face flushed from the hot shower. His long, slender cock stands at full attention. He reaches out to push the shower door open as he holds my orgasmic exhausted wife in his hands. I take her into my arms, carrying her naked, wet body to the bed. Amazingly, her blindfold is still in place. I think her eyes were closed now anyway.

***** Again? *****

She begins kissing my neck, licking my ear & scratching my chest with her nails. "Do you want more, baby?" I asked.

"Fuck me," she said commandingly.

I placed her gently on the bed. She rolled her wobbly legs onto the floor, holding her weight on the bed with her hands. I admire the view for a moment then slide a hand over her swollen lips. Her clit was hard and her pussy constantly pulsating. I wasn't sure how much of this I could take.

Her gift takes a seat on the bed in front of her. He busies his hands with her breasts, kissing her deeply and passionately. Taking my cock into one hand, I slide it with ease inside. My cock throbs with each pulse of her muscles surrounding me. I plant my feet firmly on the ground and ease out and all the way in. She raises her head and shoulders up, throwing her head back. "Aaaaaah!" she says moaning, "Yes!"

With this I begin fucking her like a wild man, pulling her towards me as I thrust forward. Her wet ass cheeks rise higher and higher as if begging for more. She surprises me by rubbing her clit with her hand and sucking her gift off. We find ourselves in rhythm with one another... She's sucking him and I'm pounding her hard. Soon her head pops up and says, "Ooh! I'm going to come!" Her free hand stroking his long, hard cock like it was bionic, her other hand moving as swift across her clit brushing my balls as we slap together.

"Ooh!" I say as my own orgasm comes as a surprise. I pull out quickly, pumping my load on her ass. Her gift comes. She takes his load across her stomach then giggles and lets out a satisfied sigh.

She runs back to the shower to rinse again announcing, "You are not allowed this time!" She giggles as she disappears into the bathroom, closing the door behind her leaving me alone with him. The two of us exchange an uncomfortable glance. Looking for an icebreaker I say, "I could use a drink." Rising to my feet, I gather my slacks and step into them. Her gift, following my cues, also redresses with his back towards me. I get my glass and return to the chair near the bed.

***** Surprise Revealed *****

My wife appears suddenly from the bathroom wearing only a towel. Her face glowing, her wet body shimmers in the candle light. She gives me a sly smile. "I feel slightly under dressed," she says teasingly as she takes a seat on my lap. Her gaze set upon her gift; finally seeing him for the first time. "Well, of all the people...." she begins with a smile. "I have to say, I'm surprised that it's you!"

"The offer was too good to pass up on," he replies. "Happy anniversary."

"Thank you." says my wife as she takes my hand, placing it under the towel, guiding it between her legs. "Mmm." she continues as she spins around to face me, throwing one leg over my head to straddle the chair. She unfastens my slacks, pulling my semi-hard cock from its restraint. Rubbing the head of my hardening dick on her clit, she says, "One more, please.," as she slides my manhood inside again, wiggling and gently rocking back and forth.

Her gift watches as she lies back, resting her weight on the bed behind her. Her hands roam her body. One hand stops on her clit, the other squeezing her firm breasts as she rocks slowly. His eyes watch every move she makes; scanning her from her head to her pubic area. "My God, man. She's incredible!" he blurts out.

She begins to moan and sigh; tossing her head from side to side on the bed. She's going to come again. The thought sends more blood rushing to my cock. She sits up, bracing herself on the back of the chair, sliding up and down my erect shaft. Her wet, pulsating pussy wrapped snuggly around my hard as steel member. She bounces harder and faster; forcing me to shoot another load inside; setting off another string of orgasms for her as well. She moans and screams as the waves rush through her body.

My cock goes limp inside her. Her body goes limp; her gift lifts her out of the chair, lays her naked body across the bed. He leans over, kissing her cheek then whispering into her ear. I watch this gentle display of respect and affection while getting redressed.

Her gift turns to me, puts out his right hand offering to shake, "Thank you, man. This has been an incredible evening."

"Thank you." I say in return. "I'm glad you were available on such short notice."

Making small talk, I walk him to the door. We say our farewells and he's gone. I return to the bedroom to gaze upon my sleeping wife, pondering the events that just occurred. I strip my clothes off again and slide between the sheets, taking my wife into my arms, falling into a blissful sleep .

***** The End *****

***** Or is it just the beginning? *****

MrsA
MrsA
36 Followers