Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers

"I bet you and Lyna never fucked this hard and raw..."

"No, we didn't..."

"I bet everything took place in the bedroom...vanilla stuff...."

"Yeah..."

"We'll get to the bedroom...eventually. It won't be vanilla though, I promise you..."

"Ooooh..." he just moaned.

"Because one thing about me is I like it everywhere. The kitchen, the nursery, the bedroom, my cunt, my ass, my mouth..."

"You slut..."

Euphoria hit her mind when he uttered that word. Slut. She openly identified as one. She wasn't going to hide it. She told him up front the dirty acts she was capable of. She even showed him. Playing the role of a home wrecking bitch, seducing a married man with no regard for the woman in the relationship...this was the calling card of a slut.

"I am a slut," she admitted, "...don't you forget it. I'm your slut."

Her grip around his neck and back tightened into a vice-like grip. She shot her face up and shut her eyes. Her entire body was tense. Her voice echoed the exhilarated explosions of her body.

Her body then went limp. She collapsed into him. Her ample chest with her bra cups manipulated to expose her mounds pressed against his chest. His warm breath bore down on her exposed body. While she was spent for now, she made a trail of wet kisses all along his neck and the part of his broad shoulder not covered by his shirt. Still lodged into him, he began a promenade with her slumped into him, one that led into the kitchen.

First he crashed her into the pantry door, nailing her in the same way he was in the hallway. But it wasn't long before he swung her around and sat her on top of his spacious marble counter top. He held her by her thick calfs. She gripped the edge of the surface. Their faces met once again while he thrusted his pelvis toward hers.

She pulled away and began to work at his chest. "I need to see this body..." she moaned. He held her securely so this allowed her to pop each of the buttons on his shirt. Working from top to bottom, gradually it fell open. She parted both sides and fell into awe. Hairless, flat, bold...this was a man! She pressed her hands up against his pecks.

"You were wrong to ever waste this body on that midget..." she whispered.

Her hand moved down to his toned abs. Mike was a man who worked out quite regularly and it showed. She could feel the heat emanating from his flawless skin. Exploring his body like this was a rush.

Being propped up above him and having his cock fill her, everything came at her like a whirlwind. Really, it went past just having a juicy hunk of meat expertly rammed up her cunt.

This is what she wanted, but when she got it, it was more surreal than expected. Here she was: amorously making out with and wildly being fucked by her own best friend's now corrupted husband on the couple's kitchen counter. It was official. Mike and Lyna's home was now Peta's playground for her perverted exploits.

The house itself was actually pretty brand new. That is to say, the structure itself, the appliances and furniture inside, and the memories within its walls were all recently built, purchases and made. And now, what was supposed to be the home that housed Lyna and Mike's love together for a long time had become a cesspool for his adultery and her wicked seduction.

Peta reached behind her and clasped her bra, letting it slowly slink off her arms. She discarded it beside her. This time it was his turn to marvel at her impressive chest.

"Your tits are gorgeous..." he dreamily uttered.

"Mmmm, they are, aren't they? And they're all yours, baby."

Mike neared her bosom and took her breast in his mouth. Peta gasped in utter delight. His tongue worked around the nipple and jerked it back and forth. The brunette felt like a mom nursing her new born. With one hand she caressed the back of his while marvelling at the sensation in her areolas.

"Lyna could never give you tits like these. And you deserve to have them at your reach forever. I can give you what she couldn't. I can give you everything and more."

She continued to cradle and to caress his head. His lips smacked against her nub every time he pulled them off. Then he attached himself on to and sucked on it for a prolonged period. That really made her feel like a mother! Added to the sweet jerks into her pussy and Peta was one happy woman. Her new man was experiencing to aspects of her bodily gifts. Mike raised his head and met her gaze again. He was glassy eyed. He was so wrapped up in tasting Peta's tits. He was physically and sexually immersed in her wild cleavage and had come out punch drunk. They both went in for another wet and passionate French kiss.

"Tell me about Lyna's body. Tell me what you hate about that cunt."

"I despise everything about her. She has no tits. She's flat and I hate it. I couldn't tell her that though."

"Mmmmm, you couldn't, but deep down you hated the girl's guts for not giving what you wanted and needed. You resented her this whole time, didn't you?"

"I did. I hated her."

Peta's smile widened. "I knew it. You were coaxed into marriage by a woman you're not even sexually attracted to. Sounds like a bitch to me...and NOT the good kind."

It was absurd. Did Mike hate Lyna all this time? Likely not. It didn't make sense for him to have held a grudge amongst their undeniable emotional connection.

...But Peta convinced him this was the case. The brunette had managed to get him to believe this distorted version of events. Truth be told, Peta was the bitch, not Lyna. The jezebel effectively seduced and manipulated the married man to go along with everything she said. Whether this was a point to her perseverance and savvy or a fatal flaw in his own ability to think rationally and to succumb to temptation, the fact remained that she took a healthy, loving bond and dumped it on its head. Mike now believed that his wife was a problem all this time, despite never having though that previous!

And now, they were caught in a euphoric, self-indulgent bubble.

Nothing else seemed to matter. Not that they were disrespecting social norms. Not that they were violating the sanctity of marriage. Not that they were playing with people's emotion. Not even that they were ruining lives. Nothing. It was them, their sexual attraction and how it translated to hot sex.

Mike pulled himself out of Peta. He lifted her off the counter and cradled her in his muscular arms. She hugged him around the neck while he brought them out of the kitchen and into the corridor. Their faces were once again glued together and their tongues rekindled their partnership.

Peta thought she felt something hit her foot and definitely heard something crash and break, but it didn't occur to her see what it was. She was busy worshipping him while he navigated the rest of the foyer and up the stairs.

Atop the top floor, Mike backed them into the master bedroom. He spun around and tactfully kicked the door shut with his foot without missing a beat. He brought her to the foot of the king sized bed and deposited her onto it. As if by instinct, she lied back on her forearms and silently called to him with her body. Gosh, she looked amazing! Her breasts jutted out above her perfectly flat stomach. Her legs were long and toned. She bit her bottom lip and looked at him invitingly. Mike took a deep breath while he watched her slip her panties down her legs. She grabbed it from her feet and tossed the pair at him. She then undid her heels and kicked them off too. She was naked save for her black stockings. Those would stay on.

That was enough to make him want her now! He threw off his shirt and removed his jeans and boxers. Peta looked on amusingly at his bare naked form as he neared her. He climbed on to the bed and knelt between her thighs. Displaying her flexibility, she stretched her legs up and rested them on his shoulders. Then, with her assistance, he positioned his cock back into her slit.

Then he rocked back and forth into her. It began at a modest pace but quickly livened. Holding on to the two big structures beside him, he fired into her sex at a frantic speed. Mike was animal with Peta. She brought out in him what Lyna never could. He was so tender with his sweet, raven haired wife. It was Peta's unspoken desire to be taken advantage of in the roughest way possible. Because she was in such a prone position, it was completely up to Mike to lead. That was fine with her though. She lay with her arms to her sides and moaned every time his cock tore into her.

It was a surreal moment when he looked to either side of him and just saw leg -- albeit covered by her stockings. Peta's gams were a marvel in themselves -- a fact she was well aware of. She made full use of them with her sexual partners. Then he looked down and saw her torso. Having this beautiful body with its long legs, big bust, and flat abs for his exclusive sexual use really got to him. It was like nothing else he experience. To say that it was a change from Lyna was an understatement. Not that she could ever pull off such a position to begin with, but to look down and not see that petite Asian body...THAT was different. It was a good kind of different though. Peta felt and acted nothing like his wife...and he revelled in it.

After an extended period of this, Peta brought her flexible limps down. She then locked them around Mike's waist. As if they weren't already sexually connected, their physical entanglement completed the powerful image. Although it was clear from his thunderous thrusts that he was controlling things, one could not deny how formidable she looked right now. This was a woman who exuded confidence and experience in bed.

"How does it feel to have these serpent-like legs wrapped around you?" she asked.

"Mmmm, feels great Peta...." he wailed.

Peta smirked below him. It was very evident by now that she loved to hear him talk about her body. It was a strange part of her psyche. She rarely exhibited an ounce of modesty. She had a great body and adored validation on this fact...quite often at the expense of other women. It was about competition. Without having something to compare herself to, she could not pin herself as the hottest thing on legs. Of course, she was pompously convinced that even with all the women in the world she actually WAS the fiercest and sexiest!

"I know..." she simply remarked.

The sturdy bed shook with the momentum of their fucking. The wooden headboard clashed with the wall, sending the harsh sound of loud 'thuds' through the room.

Though as loud as the hammering was against the wall, it couldn't mask the screams that escaped Peta's lips. Her body tensed up and was hit with a wave of sexual euphoria. Her nails scratched against the mattress while she enjoyed this orgasmic experience. The yelps turned to perilous inhalations as Peta seemingly recovered from this assault on her form. Mike slowed his pace in order to allow her recuperation while also processing it all in his own brain. Inducing a climax in his lover was a powerful feeling for him, even if he felt nothing on his end.

Eventually they shifted bodily positions...or at least, Peta did. Mike remained where he was while the sexy brunette rolled to her front. Resting on her forearms, she lifted her hips up off the bed so her rounded cheeks were hovering in plain sight of the married man. Mike immediately went to resume his cock's position inside her.

"No..." she stopped him, opting for another idea. "Up the ass...."

The man adjusted accordingly. He inched away from her wet pussy lips and refocused on her anal hole. Entry was rough, but certainly less uncomfortable than anticipated. The fortunate thing about fucking for the better part of the last hour and a half was that the juices amounted on his dick served as a natural lubricant. Thus, there were grunts and there were moans, but the entire experience wasn't completely lost on Peta.

A wicked woman like Peta thrived on having a cock lodged up her backside. Anal sex was made for her. It contained a rawness and vulgarity that didn't exist with vaginal or oral intercourse. Of course, that wasn't to say that her latter two brands of sex were nice and cutesy. Peta loved things unorthodox.

"Oh god, what an ass...." Mike muttered to himself, but still audible to her. He stabilized himself by holding on to her creamy and rounded hips.

Down below him, Peta acknowledged the potent yet gratifying feeling between her cheeks. There was certainly discomfort every time he inched deeper into him, but the experience as a whole was welcomed. Peta had participated in anal penetration with many guys. One could say it was a kink of hers. She'd been with men with sizable dicks. None compared to these eventful minutes in front of Mike though.

"Mmmm - it's all yours, my love. Do with it as you like. It's yours. After today, you have all the time in the world to enjoy this ass and to -- oooh -- make up for all that wasted time fucking my best friend." From here, Peta went into a strange self-glorifying oration. "She can't give you an ass like this...no one can....no one can...just me...mmmm...." It was like she was convincing herself as well as convincing her partner

This mantra only increased her arousal. She reached between her legs and rubbed her moist pussy lips. Her whimpers were loud, deep, and long and reverberated strongly inside Mike's and Lyna's bedroom. There was nothing 'Lyna' about anal sex. It was neither pretty nor cutesy about it. And that's what set Peta off about it. It was about being treated harshly and being just outside your comfort zone.

In feeling his cock register inside her walls, her arousal finally hit a climax. "MMMMMMMM......YEAAAAAHHHHHH...." she shouted. Peta's vagina leaked onto her hand and onto the bed sheets below. By instinct, she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked off a bit.

From here, Peta brought her body upright so she was basically kneeling with him while still having his dick lodged in her. Still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm, the brunette moved up and down, trying to fuel his own thrusts. She could feel his warm breath on her neck in between his kisses, which sent chills down her spine.

Mike gently slid his hands from her hips to her front. "Fuck...you have an amazing body..." he cooed in her ear.

"Mmmmm...isn't it great, hun?" she delicious moaned. "My perfectly taut stomach...sculpted just for you..."

"I love it..."

"How would you love it if it became implanted with your seed?"

"Ooooo..." he moaned.

"Filled with your seed and then made to expand as a young fetus grew inside of me...it would be such a beautiful thing...our DNA combining to produce a healthy, beautiful child...it was meant to be...gorgeous and successful people like me and you were meant to be mates..."

Peta began to moan again. The thought of being bred by this married hunk excited her. That would be the ultimate act of betrayal on his part would be to impregnate another woman. This wasn't a whim idea for her to humiliate her friend either. She actually wanted to have a child eventually. Now, the opportunity was right. She was ovulating and she had the right man with her to fertilize her eggs. It was perfect.

Her panting resonated loudly. The bed rattled and crashed against the wall some more. Despite the door being closed, it didn't permit anyone outside the room from not hearing the racket. The noise they were making was undeniable loud, so loud that someone half-way up the stairs could hear...someone like Lyna Truong.

The petite girl entered her house quite refreshed and rather anxiously after her spa and hair day. "Miiiiiike? I'm home!", she called out. No response. She figured she would have to scout him out.

She found the TV showing a recap of the Rangers victory and two and half empty beer bottles on the table, but no Mike. Curiously noting the white coat bundled in a pile on the carpet, she explored the house calling his name. The sheer black and red bra in the kitchen certainly didn't help things. Clutching it, she was not only shocked at its presence, but also its size! Moving out to the main corridor, she really began to worry.

"What the...?" she said, noticing the remnants of her vase that was splattered all over the ground. She was really up in arms and questioned what was going on and where Mike was.

She crept up the stairs continuing to call for him. That's when she heard what sounded like banging. Then she heard the loud moans -- a female's voice. Shivers went down her back. Her arms were covered in goosebumps. If she didn't know what was happening by now, than she truly was oblivious.

Her feet were heavy when she reached the top of the stairs. "Mi-ike?" she called out with a broken voice. She covered her mouth and shook her head. She pushed the door open. The black and pink 'La Senza' shopping bag instantly fell to the ground at her feet.

"Ooooooooo....yes....suck me.....suck me like I know you can......"

There Lyna saw the gorgeous naked form of her best friend sitting at the foot of her bed! Her stocking and heel clad legs and feet hung on either side of a male body. It was Mike!! She knew it from his very muscular upper back and his hairline. His head was buried between her thighs!

"Peta?! Mike?!" she called out. A million thoughts raced through her head. What was happening?!

The expression on Peta's face told her that she wasn't completely with her. Her eyes were half-closed, her mouth was slightly parted. She looked to be in some sort of trance induced by the pleasure in her pussy.

"What is going on here?!" Lyna outraged. Her nose tingled. The first sign of oncoming tears.

Peta seemed to snap out of it upon hearing Lyna's nagging shouts. "Mmmm...looks like we have a visitor, my sweet..."

"Is she back already? Just ignore her, babe...." Mike carelessly said between slurps.

Lyna of course was hurting. He just blew her off! Like she didn't even matter! She was his wife!

"How can you say a thing like that?!" She fought off tears.

"I'll handle this, my love. You just focus on being your talented self and I'll talk to her." Peta was seemingly nursing him like she was his mother. She stroked his hair and ran her hands through it.

"You look good, Lyne. Well, as good as you're going to get anyways. But they did the best with what they had to work with, I guess..."

"I trusted you...!" The Asian woman fired. Her breathing quickened. She was very tense.

"Yeah, well look where your trust -- ooooh - got you. Better yet, look where it got your husband..."

Lyna looked down and saw her husband focussed as ever on satisfying this woman -- her best friend! He didn't even acknowledge her presence. With all the time they spent together, it was surreal that he would disrespect her in the worst way possible.

Lyna struggled internally with trying to make it all out. Was he drunk? Did she drug him? How long had this been going on? Was she that much of an oblivious fool not to see anything going on? No, no, she wasn't, she thought. Mike was a good man. That's why she married him. He gave her his undivided attention all the time. Yet still...how did that same man find him between the thighs of another woman? It didn't make sense!

"Mike...no...." she whimpered, trying to get his attention. If she could look into his eyes, she'd have a window into his state of mind.

He didn't even turn his head though. It was as if he was in a trance -- truly in her power. His whole world right now was Peta's pussy. The more he licked, the more he fell in line with her. The adulterous woman stroked her pet's hair and moaned occasionally whenever she was affected enough to do so. By this response from her, it was clear Mike was doing a masterful job. Where did he learn that? Never once did he eat out her out. It was never discussed. It didn't need to be. Their sex life was fulfilling enough without it, wasn't it? Is this what he wanted?

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers