Anniversary Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning comes.
4.1k words
3.89
31.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsA
MrsA
36 Followers

***** The Next Morning *****

The next morning, I woke up alone in bed. I rose to the smell of fresh coffee. Rolling over, I see my wife standing naked before me holding a tray. “I brought you some coffee and rolls.” she said. “I thought you might be hungry.” The light entering the window behind her outlines her body making a visible aura about her. Her hour-glass shaped body a shadowy silhouette, her beautiful lower lips glowed. I adjust the pillows behind me to sit up and take my coffee. “Should we talk about last night?”

“Um, of course,“ she replied with a grin. “But where do we start?”

“Well, I know I sprung that on you. We probably should have talked first, huh?"

She laughed and blushed before starting, “Yes! We should have, but I trust you. I’m surprised you called him though. Honestly, he was the last person I thought it would be. I mean, the last time we saw him was almost two years ago. What made you think of him?”

“Because when we met, I knew that not only did he want you, but you there was also some sexual energy between the two of you.” I sipped my coffee then continued, “Men hit on you all the time. Some of them go unnoticed by you while some are just a momentary flirt-fest. You reacted different to him and that turned me on. I’ve been thinking about it since.”

“You’ve been imagining me sleep with other men? I didn’t think I had sex with him last night… did I?”

“No,” I responded. “He and I talked last week then we met up an hour before I called you. He was aware of the fact that it would be our first time. I explained to him that you had not been with another man other than me in the past ten years.”

We sat quietly sipping our coffee in thought. She lit a cigarette and gazed off into the bright light of the open window. I got the feeling she was still trying to absorb everything. I remained still and quiet, watching her carefully. Even though I feel as if she enjoyed herself last night, I’m still uncertain. After several minutes, she turned to me and said, “And?”

“Well...” I continued. “...I told him that I wasn’t sure how I would react to this. I asked if it were possible for him to go this time without ’penetration’. He was very cool about everything and was more than happy to do this. Are you happy we did this?”

She smiled and said, “Yes. I am. What now?”

“I want to watch as he fucks you.”

Her mouth dropped open and she blinked several times. “Are you serious?” she said with a stunned tone in her voice.

“Yes. You were so turned on last night and that turned me on so fuckin’ much. Seeing the ecstasy on your face; knowing you wanted more and could take more was driving me nuts. I wanted to bring this up last night but I didn’t feel like ‘the heat of things’ was the right moment to discuss taking this farther.”

She laughed and replied, “You are so very right. Especially since we didn’t talk about this to begin with.”

“Would you like to do him?” I asked with caution.

“Are you saying you’d enjoy that?” she replied.

“Yes. I would.,” I said. I feel an erection coming on.

“When did he leave?”

“Last night soon after you feel asleep.” I answered.

“Did he go home?”

“No. He got a room in town.”

“Should we invite him over for ‘breakfast’?” she inquired, with a wink.

“Yes. I think you should but first…” I pulled the sheet back exposing my erection. “Could we…?” My wife put her coffee mug on the dresser then climbed onto the bed. I remained in my seated position and allow her to take control. I watched as she licked the tips of her fingers. Her hand then slowly made it way down; her fingers disappearing for a moment. Her hand guides me inside then she lowers herself onto me. I reach out to pull her close; her breasts in my face, my arms wrapped completely around her tiny frame. She began to rock slowly. I whispered in her ear, “Would you like for me to watch you do this with someone else?” Her muscles took a tighter grasp of my morning wood. The thought of watching her in this way was making me crazy. Dreams I had during the night flashed before my eyes; pictures embedded into my brain watching her react to someone else…..

It was all too much to take. I placed my hands under her; using her butt cheeks as leverage, I began forcing her up and down my stiff dick. Her hands gripped my shoulders. Her nails digging in as she moaned and screamed. I could feel I was getting to ‘that point’ so I began to slow down the pace. I reached beside the bed for the phone and dialed eleven digits. “Who are you calling now?” she asked between gasps. I responded by placing the phone at her ear. I heard the phone ring once, then twice. I started moving my hips beneath her again. On the third ring, a male voice answered. I could her a muffled ‘hello’ on the other end. “Uh. Stan?” she said to the mouth piece while trying to control her breathing.

“Yes! Good morning!” he said in an upbeat voice.

“Could we interest you in some breakfast?”

“Sure! When?” he shouted back.

“Now?”

“I’ll be there in 20 minutes!” he said with great excitement.

“Great! See you then.” she said back. She used her thumb to turn it off then threw the phone across the bed. I grabbed her close then laid her back onto the bed without falling out. She grinned then reached down with one hand to rub her clit. Her legs instinctively went onto my shoulders and I began to give her everything I’ve got. I knew I wouldn’t last long. With each thrust I could feel her muscles tug at the head of my dick and wrap tightly around my shaft. “I’m going to come! Come with me!" she exclaimed! And that was all I needed to hear.

I shoved my over grown member in a couple more times to bring her to a climax then pull out just in time to come across her stomach and beautiful breasts.

Quickly, I looked at the clock. “We’ve only got eleven minutes!”

“You’ve got eleven minutes to get something for breakfast! I’m going to take a bath!” she said with attitude and a grin.

***** Breakfast with Stan *****

Stan arrived in his usual grand manor; massive red pickup, classic rock turned up so loud he can be heard a block away. I was waiting for him on the back porch with a cup of coffee when he pulled up and shut off the beast he

calls ‘Maggie’. He gathered some items from the passenger seat before opening the door. Making my way towards his vehicle, I offer a hand with these things. “Good Morning, bro. Take these!” Stan says placing a warm white box in my hand. The aroma of fresh donuts seeped from the edges.

“Good Morning! Donuts! You just made Shelly’s day.” I said just before my own stomach started to growl. “She’s taking a bath but I’m sure we can lure her out for these.”

Stan grinned and snatched the box back, “In that case, I’ll take these. You take my bag.” He rushed to the door and let himself in. “Honey! I’m home.” he says teasingly into the house.

“I’ll be out in a minute.” she calls back from the bathroom.

I enter moments later to find him helping himself to coffee. He reaches into the cabinets for plates and sets the table for three. I took my seat as Shelly entered the room. I can’t control the silly grin on my face when I see her wearing that ugly bath robe. Her hair wet, a towel around her neck. The robe is only held together by a string around her waist. Quietly she takes her seat; adjusting the robe to not show too much. “Mm. Donuts! What a great idea!” Shelly exclaims; rubbing her hands together in anticipation. “You look great, Stan. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes.” he replied with a sly grin.

“I hate hotels. You could have stayed here.” she said.

“Oh. I know but I thought you two might need some time alone… once you woke up.” he said with a smirk.

“As a matter of fact….” Shelly said. She looked at me; giggled then blushed.

We sat together at the kitchen table for quite some time. Stan asking the usual questions about our house and the town we live in. His environment is obviously much different than our humble country abode. After we had our fill to eat, we made our way to the porch again for some fresh air while Shelly changed clothes.

Taking a seat around the table, we enjoyed the silence for several minutes. Stan gazed off into the meadows at the grazing animals while I saw visions of my wife from the night before. I could see her ass backing onto me, her tone back arched, her shoulders moving and head bouncing up and down while sucking another mans’ dick... Stan’s dick.

Shelly broke the silence by joining us outside. Her hair now dry, she’s wearing a pair of jeans, a sweater and tennis shoes. “Ah! That’s better.” she says, taking the empty seat between Stan and me. She lifted her arms up to stretch. I noticed she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were erect from the cool morning breeze. When she was finished stretching, she placed her feet across my legs and sank into her chair to sip her coffee. Instinctively, my hand moves to her ankle searching for her warm skin. She smiles to me as if she can read my mind then offers Stan a smoke. Instead he takes her hand, removing the package from it. I watch as his hand strokes hers sending butterflies to my stomach again. I see the way he looks at her; the way he desires her like I do.

Without word, Stan rises to his feet and stands behind her chair. She looks up at him, the breeze pressing her sweater closer to her body. He leans down to her; kissing her passionately. Her body wiggles in the chair sending me the signal that its okay with her. I run my hand up the inside of her leg and up her thigh. She moves her right leg to place it on the edge of the table. I rub the warm spot between her legs through her jeans. I can feel the contours of her lips with my fingers. Shelly rises to her feet and turns around; placing her knees in the chair. Looking up to Stan, she continues kissing him; allowing his hands underneath her sweater.

I stood up behind her, taking her hips into my hands; pulling her off the chair and onto her feet. I reached around to her front and unfastened her pants. She wiggled to assist my efforts to remove them exposing a lacey thong. I guide her back onto one knee in the chair then running my hands down her firm, warm cheeks. Using one hand, I pull the thong to the side while pulling my chair closer with the other. Taking a seat, I watch from behind my wife as she unzips Stan’s pants. She reaches inside then pulls his swelling member from them. My own dick straining against its confined space. I get comfortable on the edge of my seat then plant my face between her legs. My tongue teasing and licking the surface softly. Shelly responds by arching her back more sending her heart shaped box into view. I grab her thong and pull it; ripping it in two.

My wife’s head bobs back and forth on Stan’s dick. His hands placed on the sides of her head. His eyes open taking in everything just like me. Using my hands, I spread my wife’s lips apart and begin lapping. She moves her knee from the chair in front of her to place it on the table beside her. Soon her legs are twitching, she and Stan are moaning. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a condom. Passing it to Stan, I think I got the idea across. He took it then leaned down to kiss my wife while he put it in place. I continued to suck her swollen clit.

Condom in place, he takes my place behind her. I take Stan’s seat to watch. My wife’s eyes fixed on me between long lustful blinks. She stands on her toes, her weight balanced on the back of the chair. He leans over to kiss her neck; his massive body consumes hers in his embrace. With one hand, he drops his pants to his ankles. I can see his hands sliding up and down on my wife’s pussy. A gentle breeze blows making me aware of the sweat that is starting to appear on my forehead. Stan bends his knees and guides his member slowly into my wife. She reacts by throwing her head back and arching her back even more. I reach down to my own erection and adjust it in my pants. Stan reaches out and places the palm of his hand gently around her throat then slides himself all the way into her.

He pulls her back onto his chest and begins moving his hips back and forth. Shelly’s moans of pleasure echo on the porch sending pulsating after shocks to my shaft. One of her hands placed on his hand that remains around her throat. The other moves side to side on her clit with his rhythm. He begins to whisper in her ear causing her to respond with more pleasure. I can’t watch any longer. I stand and remove my own pants. Once in front of my wife, I take her shoulders into my hands. She goes straight for my dick, stroking it with her free hand; kissing my neck. Her body bounces against his. She kisses my neck, my shoulders then proceeds to leave a trail of kisses down my chest and stomach. I feel her warm breath around the head of my dick before I feel her take it into her mouth.

Stan grabs her at her waist and begins pulling her into him. She has grabbed my legs and is pulling me into her. I watch as Shelly allows me to fuck her face. My sweet, innocent wife is a wild sex machine. Seeing her like this makes me only want to give her more. She deep throats my nine inches without a problem. Stan, now pumping wildly from behind her is screaming, “Oh my goodness! Oh My Goodness!” I can tell she’s using those incredible muscles inside her to make him say this. Their arousal creates more desire and lust in me. I thought that last night was my most horny moment ever; but this one takes the cake. My dick growing beyond my own expectations and my wife taking all of it into her mouth. Each time she backs off of me, the breeze tickles my wet shaft.

Shelly stops sucking me long enough to look at me and say, “Oh! I’m gonna come!” Stan took this cue and begin quickly taking his long slender member deep inside her then pulling the head almost out. With my dick down her throat, I feel her swallow just before she started tensing up and moaning around me.

I reached down with one hand to hold my dick straight for her, “Me, too!”

Stan gave several quick hard pumps in a row then pulled out, yanked the condom off then spewed his load across Shelly’s small, tan ass. He reached around her tiny frame to play with her clit as she continued to suck me off. Her ass bouncing on his hand, her muffled moans. “Yes, baby! Yes!,” I encouraged her. She began jacking me off while she sucked. My dick growing to more than she can take orally. A few short pumps and I’m backing away from her shooting my own jizz down the back of the chair.

“Mm.” she says. she says with a grin. I’m leaning against a brick wall trying to catch my breath while watching Stan run his hands over her soft skin. “Ready for a swim?,”

**** Diving in *****

Using a paper towel, she wiped her back, threw it in the trash. She took off her sweater and went skipping naked across the yard. “That water is going to be REAL COLD!” I shouted to her.

“That’s the point!” she called back without missing a beat. Arriving at the deep end of the pool, she paused for a moment then dove in. “Ah!” she screamed as she surfaced. “Woo! That’s cold!”

We couldn’t help but laugh. Who goes swimming in March, anyway? She made a few laps back and forth. Stan pulled himself together while I redressed. Shelly exited the pool from the shallow end. The two of us watched silently as the water got lower and lower. The breeze causing goose bumps and hard nipples. Her tiny feet leave wet foot-prints on the sidewalk as she trots back. “You two are big chickens.” she says as she enters the door to the house. “I’ll be in the shower.” she says as she shuts the door leaving me feeling as if that was an invitation.

Without speaking, we rose to our feet, gathered our things and followed her in. Stan stayed in the kitchen while I went to find Shelly. I entered the bedroom and heard the shower running and her voice, “… I can’t today Maggie. We have company from out of town.” She paused, “Yes, a friend of Rays’… yes he’s single. Oh! I don’t know. Maybe later. I’ll call you….. Okay… Bye.” I listened as she hung up the phone and got into the shower.

I entered the bathroom and made my way into the shower. She welcomed me and moved the back. “Was that Maggie on the phone?” I started.

“Yes. She wanted to go shopping.”

“She asked if he was single, huh?” I said curiously.

Shelly laughed and replied, “Yes. She needs to get laid and laid good.”

Laughing with her, I said, “Should we introduce them?”

“I was just thinking about the same thing. I could see if she wants to come over for dinner.”

“Dinner, hell! Let’s call her over for lunch and see what happens.”

My wife threw her soapy wash cloth at me, “You are bad!”

Just then we heard Stan calling from the hallway. “Yeah! Come on in.” I yelled back. Stan got into the shower as I was getting out. I dressed and went to the kitchen to see what we could do for lunch. This could be an interesting day.

Stan and Shelly stayed in the shower for quite some time. When I went back to the bathroom, I could see Shelly standing beneath the shower head. Stan’s hands could only be seen occasionally as he continued to wash himself off. Shelly’s playful giggles echoed through the room. They turned the shower off and opened the door to find me standing there with towels. “Thank you.” Shelly said. “I was telling Stan about Maggie…”

“Oh? And?,” I replied.

“I’m going to call her. Lets set up the grill!”

Everyone quickly dressed and made themselves ‘presentable’ because Shelly had mentioned that she didn’t know where Maggie stood on the ‘sharing’ issue. We agreed to not mention our weekend until we had a better feel for things. I filled Stan in on what I knew about her while Shelly made the call then started preparing for lunch. Maggie, a tall brunette in her early 40‘s, was very hot. The only thing I didn’t like about her was her breasts; she was sexy before the implants… of course, that’s just my opinion. She worked out often and maintained a tan year around. By the time Maggie arrived, Shelly had set the table with steak fajitas, margaritas and all the fixing’s. “Girlfriend, you look hot! I love that dress!“ Shelly said.

“This old thing?“ Maggie replied then modeled it for Shelly.

“Definitely a friend of Shell’s.“ Stan said, rolling his eyes at Shelly. As we made introductions, I watched as Stan made his first move; shaking her hand and zoning into only her for the moment. Shelly nudged me and winked. They exchanged pleasantries then we all sat down for a lazy lunch.

“So, how do you know these two?” Maggie inquired of Stan.

“We met online several years ago.” Stan replied, keeping his answers simple.

“Oh! This is one of those friends, huh?” Maggie said to Shelly who only smiled. Maggie turned back to Stan and continued with a smirk, “Wait! Don’t tell me… porn, right?” The three of us busted out laughing; Shelly quickly bringing her hand to her mouth as to not spit her drink across the table.

“Well, no. We met in a chat room through a mutual online friend.” Stan explained.

“Interesting.” says Maggie quietly before sipping through a straw. “Is this the first time the three of you have met in… what do they call that? ‘Real time‘?”

Stan, Shelly and I exchanged looks. I responded, “No. We’ve met several times over the past two years. This IS Stan’s first visit to Nowhere.”

Stan nodded as Maggie’s eyes met his. The one thing that makes me uneasy is: like Shelly, Maggie is very smart and Stan’s constant self-promotion could let the cat out of the bag too soon. Shelly nudged me with her knee under the table. I looked her way to find her smiling back at me. Its amazing how, when you’ve been with someone for so long that no words need to be said. As her grin becomes larger and more mischievous, she returns to her meal and the conversation at hand. “I don’t see how people can become that close online. I mean, aren’t you just reading what they type? Anyone can say anything! Stan could be some freak-a-zoid!”

MrsA
MrsA
36 Followers
12