Anniversary Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsA
MrsA
36 Followers

Shelly laughed at her statement then explained, “First, Stan isn’t a freak. He’s a SUPA’ FREAK and that’s how we like him! Yes. Anyone can say anything but after time, some things can come back to bite those people on the ass.”

“I just don’t get the whole ‘online thing’, I guess.” Maggie said with a sigh.

“It’s not like I haven’t tried to share that with you, girlfriend!” Shelly said jokingly then threw a tortilla at Maggie. Maggie quickly flung it back wildly. The tortilla landed on the floor behind me. “You suck!” Shelly laughed. The two women becoming intoxicated by the extra tequila I added to their drinks.

“So, what have you three been up to today?” Maggie asked.

“I went swimming! Did you bring your birthday suit?” Shelly said quickly.

“Of course, I didn’t bring my swimsuit! Its March! Who goes swimming in March?” She said sarcastically then looked at Shelly. “Oh! Wait, I forgot who I was talking to….”

“It’s only cold for a minute. Besides, who said anything about swimsuits?” Shelly said laughingly. “Lets refill our drinks then go sit out by the pool. The sun is finally starting to peek out.” Maggie, laughing with Shelly, agreed and the two set off on their course. Shelly opened the door for Maggie; giving the two of us a sly wink as she exited herself. We could hear them talking and giggling outside but couldn’t quite make out what was being said.

Stan rose from his seat, wiping his mouth with a napkin. “That was fantastic.” he said. “Let me help with the clean up.”

“Ok. We’ll just clear the table.” I replied with my back to Stan. My gaze fixed out the window at the two women getting comfortable on the side walk. My wife lay flat on her stomach; her head resting on her hands looking up at Maggie. Maggie’s cotton dress floats in the breeze. She adjusts herself then sits beside Shelly; her legs resting between Shelly and the edge of the pool. Maggie’s seat choice made me curious; after all, there is plenty of sidewalk… why so close?

MrsA
MrsA
36 Followers
12