Anniversary Gift(s)

Story Info
An erotic anniversary gift grows.
3.2k words
3.89
30.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daja
daja
2 Followers

At 21 she thought she knew all there was to know about men and how their minds worked. Especially, the small mind, the one tucked into the little head between their legs.

She had the flaming beauty of the true Celt, red hair flowing down her shoulders, the kind of hair that made his hands itch to dig deep into the torrent of curls. Green eyes peering intently at him and a body made somewhere in some perfect cauldron and poured out to drive men wild with hunger and want.

And she knew all about it, all about that catch of breath, crotch tightening instant response she caused.

"And so then, John, what are you looking at so closely," she asked, knowing full well what it was he was really seeing in his mind as his eyes took her in.

"Why you of course Eileen," he answered, "all of you is what I'm looking at so closely."

There was a brief hesitation, and she chose to play the game.

"And, so why would you be looking at all of me?" she teased.

He sighed softly and leaned down to whisper in her ear, ready to be slapped or to claim the prize he really wanted.

"Because, my Irish goddess, I look at you and see you tumbled in my bed, all soft and aglow, still catching your breath from having been loved hard and long and well, just coming down from an explosion of fire and lust and still wondering at the beauty of it all. That's why I'm looking at all of you."

Her breath caught for a minute and she stared at this man she had just met. There was a moment when she might have bolted away, a brief frozen instant of indecision. She had had no warning about how far he would drive her mind in just those few seconds of quiet talk. But her own imagination had taken flight to his bed, her lips bruised and swollen, her nipples still hard and her gasping breaths slowing, slowing, as the ball of fire that had flared deep in her belly flickered to an ever softer glow; her legs still spread so her sex was open and wet, her belly still filled with what he had driven deeply, relentlessly into her.

She was past teasing. She knew it was no longer a game. He hadn't touched her, yet she was trembling softly. Her tongue flickered to wet her suddenly dry lips. "All right," she whispered, "all right."

"No, not yet. Look at me Eileen and listen. Listen hard," he said. "There are no limits to where I will take you. The word no does not exist between us. We will go where you have never been before and you will grow as you learn the true meaning of who you are. And all of that will come from deep inside you, from yourself, for all I can do is guide you and teach you. The rest is up to you."

She stared, caught in the moment forever. "All right," she whispered, "all right."

Across the room Joan stood with her husband, both of them watching John talking with the redhead. It was like a silent play as the young woman first grinned at their friend and used her outrageous body to flirt with him. They talked for a second, and then John had leaned over to say something in her ear.

The woman froze, motionless in the midst of a room full of people, obviously somehow alone with their closest friend. She looked confused and then flushed as John leaned forward to whisper to her and then leaned back, staring intently at her. And Joan realized that in that brief moment, the redhead had given herself to John.

Her own reactions startled her. Her breasts had suddenly swollen slightly, her stomach tightened as she raised her head to look more intently at the couple who were now leaning closer into each other. She knew all of John's friends and playmates, and this enticing woman was not one of them. Or rather, had not been one of them until this very moment. What she had seen, she instinctively knew, was a seduction. Without touching her, John had taken the redhead right there in public, in the middle of their living room, in the middle of their anniversary party, in the midst of all their friends.

Beside her Sam gave a short laugh. Her husband of two years had seen John with the red haired stranger too, and had watched the brief play of words and body language. And Joan realized that Sam had understood the intensity of what they watched just as well as she herself had.

"That's just too bad," Sam said.

"What do you mean? It looked to me as though both of them fell into each other just now. And John's been without anyone for too long now anyway. She looks good with him."

"Yes, she does. In fact they look good together. But it's still too bad."

There was wistfulness in his voice that startled her. "I don't understand what makes you say that Sam."

"Well, it's a bit complicated," her husband answered. He paused for a moment, searching for the right words, even wondering if he wanted to say what he was getting ready to tell her.

"What's complicated, Sam? Explain."

He shook his head slightly and decided to go ahead. "You know how you're dressed tonight?"

Joan was confused by this unexpected question. They had planned their anniversary party for weeks. And Sam had insisted they plan what she was wearing for just as long. Her husband had uncharacteristically gone shopping with her looking for the dress she was wearing now. In fact, she realized, he had been with her, guiding her choices, item by item, for everything she had on tonight. Everything.

She looked, she knew, fantastic. In fact she had never looked better, having achieved that perfect ladylike outward image that covered up the most wanton lingerie she had ever worn.

She hadn't answered when Sam continued with another question, "And you know how I asked you to get yourself ready for tonight?"

He had insisted she spend the day on herself, while the caterers took care of all the party details. She had spend the day at one of the city's most elegant spas, and every inch of her had been pampered and cared for, readying her not just for the party, she knew, but for the private anniversary celebration that would follow after, after all the guests had gone, after the caterers had left, when they would have the house to themselves.

She had drifted in an out of an erotic reverie for much of the day as her hair, her face and her body were readied for the party, but much, much more for her husband. Her body had hummed with anticipation as she had put on the garter belt that now pulled gently at the long, very long shimmering stockings she had smoothed onto her impossibly smooth legs. She had stared frankly at herself in the full length mirror in their room before reaching for the silk, smoke grey wisps of bra and panties she had picked for with his approval. She stepped into her heels and stared again at herself in the mirror, every man's wet dream come true.

Almost reluctantly she'd finally put that one perfect dress on, shrugging it over her shoulders and buttoning it up from the hem, button by button to the swooping neckline that just barely covered her breasts. And as she dealt with each button she had visualized Sam reversing the process, his stripping the dress off, exposing her to his view, drinking in the sight of her, and heating her almost instantly to a boiling point of lust.

She came back from her reverie, her voice huskier with the thoughts that had flashed back through her mind, "Yes, but what does that have to do with John?"

He hesitated again, and then plunged forward. "John was going to be your anniversary gift."

She stood, stunned, staring mutely at her husband of two years. There was a growing roar of heat inside her as she heard Sam go on. "You've been fantasizing about him for months now. I've asked him to stay after everyone leaves. I wanted him sitting, there, in that chair. I was going to dance one last slow dance with you, with the lights down and the music soft. And then I was going to turn you in my arms so you were facing John, your back pressed tightly up against me.

"This dress was for that moment. I've had it all in my mind for weeks now. I want your ass tight against me while I unbutton you, one slow button at a time until there are no buttons left to open. I've imagined stepping back, and pulling the dress open, pulling it back and off of you so John can see you as only I have seen you, ready and wanting to be fucked.

"Then I want to you push you toward your anniversary gift." Sam said in a deep, excited voice. "I'm going to unhook your bra, so you can slip it off for John. So he can see you, really see you. And then I'm going to help you slip your panties down and off so your gift can see you, really see how hot and wet you'll be."

"You're going to unwrap your gift then, pulling off everything he's wearing until you can see him hard and ready for you. I know how quickly you can get me out of my clothes so it won't be long before you have him naked. He has a big cock you know, I've watched you looking at him when we've been at the beach or in the pool and I know you want that cock. And I want you to have it."

She shook herself, still staring at her husband. Around her, the party went on, muted, pushed into the background of her awareness as she struggled to understand what Sam was saying, what she was feeling, and how her body was reacting to his words and to her own thoughts racing ahead to the scene he'd just put her in.

She remembered the first time he had talked about her taking another lover. They had been on vacation at the beach and the combination of sun and a few drinks, together with the awareness of what her body, in the briefest of bikinis, was doing to the men around her had been arousing both of them all day. When they got back to their room she'd attacked Sam, pulling his trunks off and stripping herself bare. She had, for all intents and purposes, raped him, pushing him back onto the bed and then pulling his cock up and aiming it at her wet, ready cunt.

She had plunged down on him, first slamming her whole body down on his until her breasts were pressed hard against his chest, her belly hard and anxiously surging against him in a rolling, bucking, pulling motion that had not satisfied her until she reared up astride his cock, forcing herself down harder and harder around him, feeling the length of it inside her. She had tightened her cunt, squeezing him for her own joy, tightening her slick, wet cunt and then she'd reared up and then down again, slamming onto him, forcing him deeper and deeper and over and over and again and again until she felt the shudder go through her, release her as his own climax throbbed into her spouting over and over into her belly until they both collapsed, sated, quieting in the cool dimness of the room.

"That was incredible," Sam said. "I saw you getting turned on more and more all day."

"unnhhh hmmmm," was all she had the strength to say, still sprawled on top of him, his now soft cock still caught inside of her.

"Every time that one guy, the one with the red swim suit, walked past you he was checking you out, stripping your swim suit off in his imagination. It took me a while to figure out that you were doing the same thing, checking him out, looking at what he was packing under the trunks."

Alarmed, she started to pull up off of him. "Sam, I was only...

He cut her off. "It's fine. Look at what I got out of it! One of the most urgent, hottest fucks we've ever had. In fact, now that I think about it I'm going to take you again."

He'd flipped her over, so he was on top. Already hard again, this time he drove slowly into her, hands moving softly over her breasts, pulling lightly over and over at her nipples until they were rock hard. He managed to lean over and lick them, one at a time, running his tongue around and around until she was again gasping for breath, thrusting herself up and up, over and over as he slowly plundered her.

"Tonight," he'd said, "I'm going to show you off. When we've finished fucking – and he drove hard into her when he said "fucking" – you're going to get ready to go to the lounge. I want you to wear your sun dress, the one you bought for me, and your sandals. Nothing else, absolutely nothing else.

"We're going to stay there long enough for you to get every guy in the place hot for you and I want you to tell me which on of them turns you on. Which one of them you want to pull up your dress and spread your legs for, which one of them you want pounding into you until you soar up and up and up until you explode under him, his cock buried your cunt, his hands under your ass like mine are now, pulling you up tighter and tighter against him, his fingers diving into you, slipping up your ass until you explode and melt around him, taking his cum deep, deep DEEP into your hot cunt..."

And as he'd panted out his fantasy to her she was living it with him, bucking up against him, her stomach rippling with the extra effort of driving against him, his hands and fingers seeking out her butt, gently prying her open and filling her ass while he drove into her cunt again... and again... and again... until she stiffened and shuddered into the highest, tightest climax she had ever experienced while he arched off the bed, lifting her with his back until she was high off the bed taking his shuddering cum as deep in her belly as she had ever felt him.

And, in the after moments, as strength and awareness flowed back into them, he'd asked, "are you ready to find a lover tonight?'

She'd hesitated, just a moment too long she realized, and rushed to say, "I've already got my lover," reaching to give him a long, lingering kiss, swirling her tongue around his slowly, trying to tell him she was happy with him, that she did not really want anyone else.

"Yes, for now," he'd answered seriously. "But it turned you on, didn't it, the thought of fucking someone new?"

And even before she'd started to answer, he'd continued. "And it turns me on too. The thought of you seducing someone else. The thought of watching you. The sure knowledge that you are desirable and arousing to others. That's what excited me so much this afternoon. Maybe not tonight, but some day, some day, I'm going to give you another cock, and then if it's right, just right, maybe you'll have two cocks to play with, two cocks to suck on, two cocks to fill you with..."

Her head spun with the vision of it, the thought of it, and the hugely erotic fantasy of it. She hadn't answered him, but curled around him as they both drifted into sleep.

When they'd awakened they dressed for dinner, and for the lounge overlooking the ocean. She'd been shiveringly naked under her dress, just as Sam wanted. But even though nothing had happened that night, the memory of their frenzied loving and Sam's charged, erotic whispering about another cock during that vacation had lingered in her mind.

And he knew that, she realized as she came back to the present and to the crowd of friends they had gathered to celebrate with. But still...

"You can't really mean that Sam, you can't just give John to me, even though I want you to."

Too late, she realized what she'd said. But he already knew.

"I know you want him, love," her husband said, "and I intend for you to have him."

And she realized he really meant it. That the whole long day of preparation had been for seduction. The spa, the long careful pampering of body and even the hot wax smoothing her cunt had not been for him but for her own arousal. And for John. Now she understood why he'd insisted exactly how she was to dress so that when she was stripped, piece by piece, she would be left standing in her heels, her cunt framed for John by the garter belt that held the glimmering stockings high and tight on her legs.

She took a deep breath, and turned her face up to her husband. "Does he know?" she asked, admitting that she would do as he was ordering, that in fact that she wanted it to happen too. She could feel her body change, soften, moisten and swell at the thought of John entering her while Sam watched.

"No, I haven't told him. But he wants you. In fact he's wanted you for a long time, maybe from the first day he met you, I think." Sam paused, and then went on.

"And he knows something's up, because I asked him to stay after everyone else leaves."

They both turned to look again at John, standing close now by Eileen, one hand slowly caressing the redhead's shoulder, warming her, pulling her further into his world and the spell he had woven around them

"I don't think it's going to happen, Sam. God knows I want it, you've got me all worked up until I don't know which end's up. But I want him, and now I can't have him, damn it."

They stood there for another moment, silent in their shared frustration. Until Joan looked across the room at John's redhead, and then at Sam and said, "Unless I can find a gift for you tonight too ..."

Eileen knew it was no longer a game. He hadn't touched her, yet she was trembling softly. Her tongue flickered to wet her suddenly dry lips. "All right," she whispered, "all right."

"No, not yet. Look at me Eileen and listen. Listen hard," he said. "There are no limits to where we will take you. The word no does not exist between us. We will go where you have never been before and you will grow as you learn the true meaning of who you are. And all of that will come from deep inside you, from yourself, for all we can do is guide you and teach you. The rest is up to you."

She stared at him, and then across the room to where Joan and Sam stood, all of them caught in the moment forever. "All right," she whispered, "all right."

daja
daja
2 Followers