Anniversary Gifts and Home Repairs

Story Info
Their gifts to each other turn out to be great fun.
13.8k words
3.7
32k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I got married about two years ago, before we got married we were dating for about eight years. We were high school sweethearts that stayed together. We've been through a lot together, and will go through a lot more. Not long after we met we knew we were in love, and have fallen deeper and deeper since. We live in a small house we bought shortly after we got married. It is in much need of repair, and more room. Slowly we're working on it, but it's a lot of work, without a lot of money. Until then, it's small, but it's ours. We live in a small town of about five thousand people, located about an hour from the nearest big city, in Wisconsin. There isn't a lot to do around, so we pretty much keep to spending time with a couple small groups of friends. We enjoy a good night on the town as well, but with all the travel involved, it isn't common.

My wife, Jess, is a great woman and I love her very much. She is beautiful as well, about five foot five, one hundred twenty pounds, long blonde hair, and a sexy slim figure. Her breasts are the perfect handful at 32B, and she has a tight little ass you could bounce a quarter off from. She knows she's hot and usually dresses pretty sexy, cute little skirts with thongs, a tight low cut blouse with a nice lifting bra that you can just make out the edge of a nipple over the top of. She enjoys being looked at and flirted with a lot, but don't get me wrong, she is far from a slut. To be honest, her sex drive is pretty low, only being in the mood every week or two. She does have her moments though, and when that time comes, she can get pretty wild. We're not swingers or anything, but we have had a few small parties that have gotten sexual with other people. She has on about a dozen occasions in the past ten years gotten wild with our friends and I, and taken on two or three men in one night. That doesn't bother me at all though, to tell you the truth, I wish it would happen much more often. Something about when she's acting kind of promiscuous really turns me on. I've tried to tell her that anytime she wants to bring another man to bed to let me know, that I won't get angry, and I will do anything in my power to make it work for her. But that isn't an easy topic to bring up either, so she probably has no idea that I am that willing to share her with other men, more of them and more frequently. One of my fantasies is to tie her to a bed blindfolded, cut the clothes right off her and take turns with three to five other men fucking her mouth and pussy, and sucking her all over.

My name is Eric, I am six foot tall, one hundred seventy pounds, dark hair, and clean-shaven. I am an independent contractor, I do carpentry, both rough and finish, and I also know a fair amount about mechanical work, cars, plumbing, heating, etc. My wife has always got something for me to fix, make, or change, and I just never get around to it. She sometimes jokes that she's going to have to hire me to get anything done. So, for her birthday in the middle of August, as a gift I made her up a special contract. This contract gave her eighty hours of on call or scheduled service as a nude handyman. All service was to be free of charge to her minus materials. Any services I did for her, I would obviously provide the materials, but she could rent me out at whatever rate she wanted for as many of her eighty hours she wanted, and keep the money for herself. I wrote it up all official and put it in a birthday card. I wondered to myself if this was really a good gift, or if it would be one of those things that just get tucked away, never to be seen again. I hoped she would like it.

Jess loved it. As soon as she read it she started to smile. She thanked me with a kiss, and started thinking about what she could have me do. The following Monday she called me just after lunch and had me come change a light bulb. So I stripped down and changed it for a whole five minutes off the time. I then knew what I had gotten myself into. The rest of the week she called me every day with something menial. Once to hang a couple pictures, another time to tighten the knobs on the kitchen cabinets, and even once to change the curtains.

I mostly work days and she works graveyard shift four nights a week at a small diner. She had worked here for about six years now and gets along great with every one she works with, and the customers. Her boss Jane has owned the diner for almost thirty years, and is there about fifteen hours a day. In her fifties and married to a trucker, and with no children, the diner is her life, and she loves it. Sunday night while she was at work, Jess called me up and said something was wrong with the dishwasher. I thought nothing of it and said I'd come help her out. When I got there, I went out back with her and started to push some buttons. Just then she asked, "What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be my nude repairman?"

I looked around, in the back with us were her boss Jane and her coworker Sara. Sara was about twenty-four, and had been at the diner longer than Jess, they were pretty close friends. I said "Really?" and she just nodded.

So I shrugged, stripped down, and got to work. They all just watched as I checked it over and found a disconnected wire. With a little soldering it was good as new. Jane said "Wow I could really use some help like that sometimes."

Sara agreed. That's when Jess said, "Well, you can have him for sixty bucks an hour, call him anytime."

That's when it really started, now it took no time for Jess to eat through my hours. Jane alone got fifty-six of them, having me rebuild a wall, and repaint basically her entire house. Her husband was actually glad she was finally getting some work done around the house, even when she told him I would be nude. Sara called a couple times for small jobs, once to lay a carpet, and another to hang wallpaper during her lingerie party. It was quite embarrassing, and I'm sure Jess was involved in that plan, considering she was at the party. And three weeks later it was over. Jess had made a little over four thousand dollars off me and told me she wanted to put three of it toward the addition we wanted on our house. I said okay and asked what else she was doing with her earnings.

"Having fun, buying clothes." She said.

Two weeks later was our anniversary. I decided that my last gift went over so well that I'd give her the same contract with one hundred and sixty hours this time. I figured she and her friends had burned through the last of them so fast that I would have to double the hours. Besides, she was charging more per hour than I could make contracting. I drew up the paper, got a nice card for it, and waited for dinner to exchange gifts with her.

We went to our favorite restaurant for dinner. As soon as we were seated, we both anxiously handed each other our presents. Jess insisted I open mine first, and there's no arguing when my wife is excited. It was a small gift, a clothing box from what it seemed. As I opened it the first thing I saw was black lace, which turned out to be a tiny piece of lingerie that was both crotch-less and nipple-less. Very interested and also hoping that this outfit was actually for my wife to wear, and not for me. I kept looking, there were a few pieces of paper in the bottom. As I pulled them out I noticed that these were a few of her own type of contract. Three of them to be precise. Looking through them I'm sure that there was an enormous smile on my face.

The first one I read stated, "This contract legally obliges me to perform oral sex to you, or any person(s) you see fit for a total of twenty times. You may demand this of me at any time and place you desire. No exceptions. Every session will be until orgasm is achieved, and every orgasm will be swallowed. You may use these sessions all to yourself, share them with friends, or sell them for your own profit."

The second stated, "This contract legally obliges me to perform any sexual acts that you may desire for a total of twenty hours. You may use this time in any increments you choose. During this time I am to wear, and do whatever you wish. You may use this contract at any time or place. You may invite others to join, watch, or photograph, for free or for a charge. For twenty hours you may command me to fuck anyone, anyway you desire. No exceptions."

The third and final contract read "This contract legally obliges me to one amateur strip show. You may choose any night to use me as an amateur stripper for a group of your choosing. I am to put all tips received by me directly into our home improvement fund. Any other money made that night will be yours to do with as you please. This contract is good for up to four hours of full nude stage dancing, and up to eight hours total time spent entertaining."

I was just awestruck, what an unbelievable gift. She even went as far as to have one of her girlfriends notarize them. All three contracts were extremely exciting. Twenty hours of complete sexual control of her, I had fantasized about this, let alone the oral. But the one for the strip show was really getting me horny. It was on my mind all night.

She opened her card saw the contract and was really excited. "One hundred and sixty hours, holy shit, thank you honey."

I felt she had totally outdone my gift, I should've put more thought into it. But she showed no sign at all of disapproval, matter of fact she was glowing. I bet we both were. As we sat through dinner and had a couple of drinks we talked about everyday things, our normal banter, but eventually the talk led to our contracts. She started by mentioning that she had a couple of friends that were upset because she had run out of hours before they had gotten a chance at me, and that Jane had more work planned. She had already promised them to ask me to work out some sort of deal for more. I told her how excited I was about her contracts as well, I brought up the strip show, told her how thrilled I was and how I would be working out the plans soon to run them by her.

She actually seemed pretty excited too. I asked her to pick out a stage name and she chose "Jasmine," I assumed because she wanted start out by wearing her Aladdin style lingerie outfit that looks so hot on her. That night we had unbelievable sex, twice.


The next day I wrote up a flier for the show. I used one page, folded in half so it was like a book, on the front I put a picture of her in lingerie and crawling on her hands and knees. You can just get a peek of a nipple over the cup of the lacy white teddy, and a nice view of the curves of her ass. Her long blond hair was hanging in front of her face so you could only make out one gorgeous green eye and her deep red 'slut' lipstick. Under the picture I put the words 'You're Invited.'

On the inside across both pages I put a picture of Jess' perfect tits, from the neck to just above the bellybutton, as a background. At the top of the page I wrote "Join the sexy Jasmine as she bares all on stage for the first time ever." Next I added, "You and one guest are invited to join us for this small, invite only party where Jasmine bares all and more." I set the date for three weeks away on a Saturday night, then I wrote the rest of the info on the pages below.

'The dancing will start at seven o clock with the doors opening at six. During the first hour the bar will be open and Jasmine will be mingling topless, socializing with the guests and doing topless public lap dances for fifteen dollars per song. You may also purchase pictures or raffle tickets during this time.

The bar will feature a few signature shots for three dollars each, three types of beer for two dollars each, and jell-o shots for two dollars each. For seven dollars Jasmine will feed you the jell-o by placing the bottom of the cup in her mouth, and allowing you to take the jell-o with your tongue. For twelve dollars you may eat the jell-o from between her breasts. Also for ten dollars you may buy her a blowjob shot, while sitting you can put it between your legs and she will get on her knees and suck it up with her mouth.

Pictures will be available at the beginning and end of the show. Prices are as follows. Jasmine alone topless five dollars, Jasmine alone full nude ten dollars, Jasmine touching herself twenty dollars, Jasmine using a sex toy twenty five dollars. Add five dollars for each person in the photo with her either standing with, or sitting on your lap. Free photo if you will pose wearing her clothes and sitting on her nude lap. Add five dollars for autographs. All photos are four by six, eight by ten is available for ten dollars more. Custom pictures and poses may be requested at a possible higher charge.

Raffle tickets will sell for five dollars for one, twenty dollars for five, fifty dollars for fifteen, and one hundred twenty five dollars for fifty. The amount of prizes will depend on amounts purchased. If less than fifty tickets are sold there will be only two prizes awarded, they are as follows. The second prize will include one free topless public lap dance, and two autographed photos of choice. And first prize will include; one free full nude two song private lap dance, two free jell-o shots of choice, and a blowjob shot to feed to Jasmine. If we sell more than fifty raffle tickets this grand prize will be added. One free full nude two song private lap dance, one autographed eight by ten photo of choice, two jell-o shots of choice, and Jasmines choice of a pair of her panties from the show, autographed. If we sell more than one hundred tickets this super grand prize will be added. . Two free full nude two song private lap dance, two autographed eight by ten photo of choice, two jell-o shots of choice, two blow job shots for Jasmine, and Jasmine will autograph you, anywhere on your body you choose. If we sell two hundred and fifty tickets this massive grand prize will be awarded. Two free full nude two song private lap dance, two autographed eight by ten photo of choice, two jell-o shots of choice, two blow job shots for Jasmine, any outfit Jasmine has worn throughout the night of choice autographed, and Jasmine will perform oral sex on you, until orgasm, on stage, of which you will receive an autographed photo. And if by some chance more than five hundred tickets are sold this top prize will be awarded. Three free full nude two song private lap dance, three autographed eight by ten photo of choice, four jell-o shots of choice, two blow job shots for Jasmine, the dildo Jasmine used in the show autographed, plus Jasmine will bend over the stage for you, nude for protected sex until orgasm, of which you will receive an autographed eight by ten photo. You will also get to choose two people from the audience to receive oral sex from Jasmine until orgasm on stage.

From seven until one Jasmine will be on stage dancing to full nude for everyone, with a fifteen-minute break every hour to refresh and redress for the next set. At the beginning of each break, the high bidder, starting at twenty dollars will get a one-song full nude private lap dance. Any other lap dances will take place after one o clock. Jasmines last set will include a sponge bath, body oils, and a dildo. Feel free to tip Jasmine while she's on stage. At any time, Jasmine may touch you, but unless she tells you to, do not touch her. Ask nice, it's up to her, she just may let you.

After one o clock Jasmine will be available for more photos, jell-o, or blowjob shots, and various lap dances. Public lap dances will be in the chair you're seated at, private will be in a separate room, not visible to the others. One-song topless public dances are now ten dollars, one song full nude public dances are twenty, Two-song topless public dances are twenty, and two song full nude public dances are thirty. Add five dollars to make it a private dance.

We will draw the winning raffle prizes at two o clock, depending upon the amount of tickets sold the prizes will be drawn in order from second prize, up to the top prize. The prizewinners will have the right to receive all prizes ahead of paying customers, starting with the last person drawn, the person being the biggest winner. After prizes are awarded Jasmine will be available for photos, lap dances, and shots until four o clock.'

I printed out a copy and brought it over to my wife. She read it over, and to my surprise, she said it sounded reasonable. Though, as I thought she would be, she was a bit skeptical of the last two raffle prizes. I assured her that I seriously doubted we would sell nearly that many tickets, and that I mostly wrote it to get people here to drool over her and spend money. Although, if by some chance we did sell that many, I would use my other contracts accordingly. I also assured her I would replace any clothes or toys given away. She agreed and it was on. Next she asked how many people I was inviting. I wasn't sure and thought for a while. We had six single male friends that were definite. Then there were two married friends whose wives would allow it and were close friends to Jess. Jess had three single male co-workers, two cooks and a waiter. Then there were these two customers of hers that are there every night just to check her out. That was thirteen. Then I have about seven guys I commonly work with that might be interested, and I was thinking about inviting about five of the guys at the community college she goes to part time.

"Probably between twenty and thirty invitations." I told her.

"Wow that many, okay." She said.

I went to the computer and printed thirty copies. Then I set out to deliver them. Not knowing most addresses I figured I'd deliver them by hand. By the next day I had over half of them delivered, all I was missing was her co-workers and classmates. Jess was working that night though so I stopped by to visit. All three of the co-workers were there that night, so were the two customers. I made my rounds handing out the fliers discreetly, kissed my wife and left. In the parking lot I ran into an old friend we hadn't seen in about eight years, we talked a while and I gave him a flier. Nine left to go. Jess had class the next day so I followed her there and sat in the parking lot waiting for her classmates to arrive. I found four of them, and not the fifth I gave them all their fliers and waited a little longer. The last one never showed up, but just as I was about to leave, a Lincoln Navigator and a Porsche raced in together. I stopped to check out the cars and who were driving them. One man got out of each, both in suits walked inside. So I put a flier on each windshield. I stopped at the bar on my way home for a couple beers and got to talking with the bartender and the two guys next to me. To make a long story short I gave my last three invitations away there.


In the three weeks leading up to the party I rearranged our house to fit up to sixty guests. I built a stage for Jess to dance on, and set up some lighting. I got a ton of alcohol and jell-o. I prepared the digital camera and the camcorder and got plenty of discs, batteries, and printing supplies. The time flew by between doing the prep work and the random naked odd jobs for my wife and now five of her friends. She had given my number to Emily, another one of her co-workers who called me to install a new vanity in her bathroom. She had also given it to Tammy and Gina, two of her best friends. Tammy had me change the alternator in her car, and I had to install a ceiling fan for Gina. Before I knew it the day was here.

That afternoon I was at the house with my wife. "Wow, you did a great job setting up for this. Everything looks great, and look at all the room." She said.

"Thanks, it was a lot of work. But looking at it, it was worth it. What about you, are you ready for tonight? Excited? Nervous?" I asked.

"Actually I'm really nervous," she said. "I've never done anything like this before, Except for those couple times for you, Mark, and Luke, but that was just drunken playfulness."