Anniversary Gifts and Home Repairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess went to clean up as I got the next winner ready. As soon as she came out she handed Don her wettest pair of panties from the night, the black thong she wore first, already signed. She let him eat his two jell-o shots from her pussy before bringing him for his 2 song private dance. In well less than the two songs, she had already sucked him to orgasm, and swallowed it down.

George was the next winner. He chose to eat one shot from her tits and one from between her legs. She sucked down her shot and brought him in for his two songs. George was a large man about six foot and nearly three hundred pounds. He was also less than hung, as Jess slid down onto him she almost seemed not to feel it. Then George laid her down and pumped her faster than I have ever seen someone that size move. He sure knew how to use that thing because she orgasmed three times in the three minutes it lasted. Impressed, Jess got up off him, caught her breath for a minute, and went to clean up for the final winner, her best friends husband, Tim.

With only a one song public dance, and with a new thong on, Jess didn't expect to get too far with Tim. Plus he was her best friend Gina's husband, thank god she knew she would understand. But for his other picture he asked for a picture of her giving him head. Once she got his hard throbbing cock in her mouth though, she knew she had to have it. Pulling her panties over to one side, she jumped up and dropped right onto his dick, hard, deep, and fast. Digging her nails into his back, she rode him as fast as she could, just trying to get the both of them off in one song or less. Everybody was watching in amazement. My wife can work magic, and in about two minutes she had such an intense orgasm that it squeezed him right out of her, just as he was letting go. A bit of his cum squirted onto her ass until she dropped to suck the rest right down. That was the end of the winners, and also almost three thirty. Only about a half hour left of the show. As she went in for another quick shower, I followed.

"Have you been enjoying yourself tonight? You know it's almost over." I said.

"Really?" She said, "It can't be over yet. I'm having way too much fun."

"Well there's about a half hour left, do you want to keep it going longer, or pick a few people to invite to stay later, or do you have some other devious plan? I can announce something as you finish up if you like." I smiled.

"Ummm, yeah..." she thought for a moment. "How about you say we'll keep the show going until four- thirty. And anyone who hasn't yet gotten a chance for a dance or photo have first dibs." She said. "Then choose ten raffle tickets as extra winners of a three song dance, all to be held after the show. And by the way, there's no need to use up your other contracts on those prizes, they were freebies. Thank you for being a fantastic husband and condoning this incredible night. I have complete control of about fifty men and I do believe power corrupts. " She giggled. "I love you."

"Okay, sounds good, thank you too, it's an incredible night. I'll go make those announcements. I love you." I said before I walked out the door.

I went out to the men and told them Jasmines instructions. I then started to draw the names.

The first name I chose was Luke, a long time friend who Jess has also gotten freaky with on a few occasions.

Next was her classmate Aaron.

Third was a co-worker of mine Jamie.

Followed by her co-worker Luther's guest, his brother James.

Fifth I drew a friend of ours Dave.

And sixth was John, her well hung classmate.

Seventh I chose Alex, one of the men I met at the bar.

Followed by Jesse, a co-worker of mine.

Then was another friend of ours Troy.

The last name I drew was actually Will, the winner of the top prize. Thinking to myself, I thought 'He's already had her twice, and I know she really wanted a piece of Luther, and his brother is staying anyway...'

That was it, I announced Luther's name. I told the rest of the group that hadn't received any chances for anything yet to form a line. I told everyone else that they were free to stay until four thirty to watch if they liked, but most of them started to filter out. It was late after all, and they weren't getting any more.

Jess came out of the bathroom at about quarter of four, completely nude except for her knee-high boots. Her first customer was Matt the bartender, who chose a two song private dance. She started by sitting on his lap and kissing him hard and long, by the end of the kiss she had his pants around his knees and he was rubbing at her clit, she laid him on the floor and knelt down lowering herself slowly on his cock. With one song left, she started riding faster and grabbed his hair, pulling it fiercely then letting go with her left hand she left huge scratches down his chest. He let out a scream as he emptied himself into my wife. Another one in less than two minutes, I was proud of my wife.

As she cleaned up I got the next customer in the room. This time it was Jeff, another friend of mine who happened to be married to another friend of hers, Tammy.

She entered the room and walked straight up to him, then turned, standing back to him. She knew he was an ass man and moved it slowly back and forth, closer and closer to his face. He put one hand on her ass and slid the other between her legs sliding two fingers inside her. "If you're willing to take some heat from your wife I can, you can pull out your cock for me, otherwise, you can enjoy this the whole time."

He had his pants off in moments, and Jess slowly lowered her ass down from his face, sliding him unto her pussy from behind. She started riding and he started slapping her ass. She must have enjoyed it because halfway through the third song she had a third orgasm, just after he ad blown his into her. Her orgasm squeezed him and most of his load right out of her and in his lap.

Being ten past four when she cleaned up from her 'dance' with Jeff, I came out to announce that there was only time for one more dance and that we would make it four songs long. Then I told them that the remainder of the people here could bid for it. Being about twenty guys left, the bidding was crazy. Walter the owner of the Lincoln I had seen at the college won the bid at eight hundred dollars! Everyone besides Walter and the other ten raffle winners started to leave and Jess came out of the room. We brought Walter into the back room and Jess started her dance. She pulled off his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. She stood him up and bent him over the chair. Jess swung the belt and slapped it across his ass three times, so hard he yelped. Then she got down to her knees and started sucking his balls from behind. She told him to turn around as she lay down on her back. He climbed on her missionary style and she put her legs over his shoulders. He started out real slow, obviously trying to hold back an orgasm, she wasn't patient long when she grabbed his hips with her fingernails and dug deep as she slammed him deep inside her. That set him off, barely into the second of four songs and he emptied a huge load inside her. He got off her, embarrassed and sat down. Jess got right up and started sucking him, taking less than a minute to bring him back up. Climbing on his lap this time she rode him hard, well into the fifth song, bringing herself to climax twice, and him a second time. Feeling a bit better about himself he got up and thanked her before he cleaned up and left.

Ten people left in the house and I followed Jess to the bathroom again. Inside I said, "Now there are only ten men left here, how do you want this to go now?"

"Why don't you do me a favor, tell them you are going to pair them off into five groups, you pick the pairs and the order for me. I will take them two at a time, with each pair getting a turn then each group getting a second turn." She said.

"Wow, two at a time for ten times, huh. Sounds like a fun morning" I said as I left to choose some groups.

I got the guys together and broke them into groups. First group to go were two of my co-workers, Jesse and Jamie.

Second I chose Troy, a relatively new member of our group of friends and most likely a much closer one now, and Alex, one of the men I met at the bar.

Third, I chose Dave and Luke, both close friends that have experienced my wife in the past.

For the fourth group I chose her classmates, John and Aaron.

And last but definitely not least, I chose the enormous Luther and his brother James.

Jess came out and told me the rest was taking place in the bedroom as opposed to our office, the bed was more comfortable than the office chair.

Then to the astonishment and pleasure of the group of men, she said, "Okay, the way this is going to work is each pair will join me twice, each visit one of you will be fucking me while I suck the other off. Both of you will orgasm and switch positions for your next round, you should have plenty of time between rounds to recoup. Okay, who's first?"

Jesse and Jamie followed her to the bedroom and as they were walking in she asked who was fucking her first, when Jesse spoke up, she asked "from behind or missionary?"

Choosing from behind, she sat Jamie on the edge of the bed, then turned to help Jesse get himself into her. Jesse was a good-looking guy, and he had a pretty large cock, not too long but girthy, she was definitely liking it as he pumped at her fast and hard. She pulled out Jamie's penis and started to stroke it, it was much smaller than the one now throbbing deep inside her, but she didn't care tonight. She sucked on him like a professional, fast and hard, within moments he was on the brink of losing it. Just then Jesse reached around to rub her clit as he jammed himself deep inside her, this caused her to moan with an orgasm of her own, then setting Jamie into orgasm. Even while orgasming herself she can swallow a rather large load with only dripping a little on her chin. I was impressed. So were they.

Jess took herself about five minutes to rinse and came back to the bedroom. Waiting for her there were Troy and Alex. Alex chose missionary so Jess laid down on her back. Alex climbed on top of her and started sucking her left nipple. Troy moved to her right side and she pulled out his dick. Not seeming to be enjoying Alex's inexperienced behavior, she got to spare most of her attention to giving Troy an extreme blow job, deep-throating, and ball-sucking. As Alex was fumbling around, Troy's eyes rolled back in his head, as he released the largest load yet, she got two swallows down before he burst out of her mouth and finished himself off on her chest. Both of her tits were totally coated in his sperm. She turned her attention to Alex, rolled him over, mounted him, and started to ride him, hard and fast. She told him to suck her tits, he did, actually licking off large gobs of sperm. That excited her as she started to orgasm, and feeling her hole tighten around him caused Alex to cum too. She quickly got up and rushed to clean up.

Dave was up first in the next pair, and Luke was in line for head. Having both experienced Jess before they were very excited. She walked in, Dave chose doggie and they were off like pros. They all worked each other like a clock, when Dave would speed up, so would she. For about a half hour they moved in sync, Jess having three orgasms before finally, and amazingly they all orgasmed together. The perfect simultaneous orgasm following the perfectly rhythmatic threesome. I was so glad I brought the video camera to the bedroom.

In came John and Aaron. As Jess entered the room, Aaron chose the doggie style. John was in for his third blowjob of the evening and Jess looked very excited to handle that. She just bent over to let Aaron handle himself as she eagerly pulled at John's large cock. Poor Aaron, he had an abnormally small penis to begin with, and compared to John it looked like a small toe. Not to mention that after about eight pumps he was done. As he sat there looking kind of down Jess removed her lips from the giant in her mouth to say "Don't worry, I've seen faster tonight, you were just unloading the tension for the amazing head you're getting later."

Somehow it worked and he smiled. I doubt she noticed though, she was back with Johns manhood almost all the way down her throat. And she was getting deeper. As impossible as it looked she went all the way down on him. Alex climbed back up behind her and started to lick her, he got her going pretty quick, and with John still all the way in her she started to moan. That set John off, for the second time tonight he overflowed her mouth. She thanked them both as she left to clean up.

Last group for this round is Luther and James. When Jess walked in she gasped, sitting on the bed were two nude, and enormous black men. Being slightly smaller than Luther, James was still larger and slightly girthier than John. James was going first, and he chose missionary. It took both James and Jess about five minutes and the first lubrication all night to get him in. As he slowly broke her in she could hardly concentrate or stop orgasming enough to be able to give head to the other massive organ that she had in her hand. You could tell she was tight, James was holding back one already, stopping for a moment, deeper inside her than any cock has ever been. She regained some composure and went back to Luther. She couldn't get his entire cock down, but she was close, I think it was his girth that stopped her. She started humming and deep throating fast as James took another rest and sucked her tits. Luther had had enough, another load that filled her mouth and coated her chest. Now being able to focus on James she started to thrust even though he was trying to hold back. Reaching down to cup his balls was all it took he started to moan.

Jess screamed, "Drive it to me James, Give Jasmine all you got with that enormous cock!"

He did, for the next two minutes he put it to her hard, constant screams of both pain and pleasure were coming from my wife's lips. She just laid on the bed for about five minutes exhausted from that fucking. She thanked them both and said that she can't wait for the next round. She showered quickly and came back to start round two.

Jamie chose missionary this time and Jess laid down to accept them both. He climbed atop her and easily slid in, His rather small penis didn't offer her much stimulation ten minutes after James was in her, but it didn't seem to bother him as he pumped away. It only took him about eight minutes before he was finished. Jess hardly seemed to notice him orgasming as she was devouring the much bigger dick in the room. She kept sucking Jesse for another twenty minutes before he finally filled her mouth with his orgasm.

Troy and Alex were in the room when she came back. It was Troy's turn and he chose doggie. He slid comfortably in behind her and started up with a very good rhythm, quite fast and deep, she seemed to enjoy him more than Jamie after a little tightening and a more experienced partner. Probably being one of Alex's first blow jobs she spent no time at all, a little licking of the balls and about two minutes of actual cock sucking and he was through. My wife is extraordinary at giving head, I've never heard a complaint, she does this thing where she sort of massages the head between her tongue and the roof of her mouth that drives men wild. So now it was just Troy, she asked if there were any other positions he wanted to switch to. In no time he had her rolled over, pulled her to the edge of the bed and slid back in her, lifting her hips right off the bed and driving her so forcefully the room shook and forcing her into three constant orgasms before finally going himself. After his cock throbbed out its juices for over a minute he pulled it out. He was still cumming, with his juices already flowing out of my wife's soaked cunt, he let out three large squirts on her chest and face before she sucked the rest out in four more swallows. Twice in a row he came with more volume than I can piss when I'm drinking. And I think Jess loved it, she was rubbing it into her tits with a huge smile, funny, before today she never liked cum on her.

She went to clean up and Dave and Luke came back in. I wondered if in reverse roles the three would still be so well synchronized. They weren't. Luke chose missionary and she took in both cocks at the same time. As Luke started to pump her and nibble on her breast, Jess was focused on getting Dave off with skill and speed, with about three minutes she had his load swallowed and turned to Luke. He chose to be ridden for a while. Man can she work those hips, she's an absolute goddess. In about two minutes he was asking her to stop a minute, yeah right, instantly she was clawing his chest and rocking faster and harder than ever. Finishing with these two in record time, she was down to two more pairs.

As she walked in from cleaning up she asked where Aaron was, apparently he had left shortly after the last session hadn't gone so well for him. She didn't seem to mind that she didn't have to suck his tiny cock and could devote all of her attention to the giant one about to inhabit her. She told him he could choose any position he liked, considering she had no one else to please. He started by going down on her making her quiver and orgasm twice before she started begging him for his cock. Slowly he started to squeeze himself into her, she had obviously tightened back up since James, because he was having a hard time getting in. She orgasmed two more times before he was all the way in, and about every minute afterwards. He started slowly, not wanting to hurt her, and in a few minutes he sped up, starting to thrust faster and faster. After about fifteen minutes of missionary he picked her up and set her ass on the dresser, pumping deeper and harder while slamming the dresser against the wall, Jess was in an almost constant state of orgasm screaming intensely. For twenty minutes he had her on that dresser before he pulled her down and bent her over the bed. I think Jess was about to pass out from ecstasy when after about twenty more minutes he started to groan, he pounded her hard for about three minutes before he had finished pumping his large load into my wife. Barely able to move, she started to make her way to the shower. Before he left, I got Johns phone number, promising him another go with my wife.

Jess took an extra long shower before coming in two see the two huge black cocks in the bedroom, but she soon seemed to gain energy with the excitement building inside her she didn't know how she would be able to take the largest cock in the party and suck the second largest in the process. Especially after the round with the third largest just moments ago. But she was up for the challenge. She sat on the edge of the bed and helped as Luther's enormous head started to penetrate her. For ten minute they slowly inched him in to her way too small hole. She was loving it, six screaming orgasms as he made his way in to the end of his shaft. After Luther slowly and rhythmically pumped at her another ten minute she was ready to start feasting on James. She stroked his shaft and sucked him as best she could, but there was no way she could handle it.

"Do you think I could do the two of you separately? I'll let you fuck me after instead if you prefer, or ill suck you off after, it will be better I promise."

Thinking a moment, he said, "Well, if you aren't taking us both like you are supposed to I think its only fair we each get two more turns with you."

"Really, okay deal, but one session of sex and one of head for each of you." She said.

Luther piped in, "That's a deal, but I want to get my head first, and sex last. So if you don't mind I will stop so you can continue on James."