Anniversary Party

Story Info
A fifty-something wife loosens up at a party.
5k words
3.63
109.4k
27
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two O'clock the morning after our friends twenty fifth wedding anniversary in the bar of our hotel. Most of the guests had gone leaving my 52 year old wife Helen, the hotel manager, who was about our age Mike, a young barmaid Jill who couldn't have been more than 20 years old and two young sons of our some people we didn't really know, Adam and Ben. We had all had a lot to drink when Mike invited us back to his flat for a night cap.

I wanted to and was surprised when Helen agreed to continue the party even though it was well after her usual bedtime. She was in the party mood having had plenty to drink.

The flat was quite spacious. Mike opened up a small bar in the corner and poured the drinks. A CD was put on Mike and Jill started dancing, Helen in a high mood dragged me into the middle of the room and said. "Come on lazy you're not getting away with not dancing tonight."

We danced to a fast tune then a slow tune, Mike had his hands all over Jill when the slow tune played which looked a bit odd with the age difference but Jill wasn't complaining. If Helen noticed she showed no sign. I'd had enough and started walking back to the bar holding Helen's hand, as we approached she said to the two lads. "Who wants a dance?"

"I will mrs Harris." Adam said and whisked her back to the middle of the room. Helen was really in the mood and jigged away to a couple of fast numbers. Ben and I had been chatting and drinking when he asked if I minded him having a dance with Helen. I told him to go for it and as the second number ended he swapped places with Adam. This one was slow, again Mike was all over young Jill touching her up and kissing her neck. Ben was not exactly reserved and started squeezing Helen's arse and grinding his crotch into her. Adam saw what was happening and said. "Don't worry about Ben he won't go further than she allows him to." I thought that in her drunken state Helen hadn't realised what Ben was doing until Adam said. "Your mrs is good fun she's really enjoying herself."

Helen excused herself to go to the toilet and staggered out of the room. As soon as she left Mike in the lewdest possible manner lifted the back of Jill's skirt with one hand, pulled the back of her panties down with the other and said. "What do you think of this arse lads? Lovely isn't it?" Jill giggled, seemingly enjoying the attention. He turned her around so that she faced us moved behind her, cupped her breasts then pulled the front of her sweater down with one hand and one of her bra cups with the other exposing then rolling one of her nipples between finger and thumb. "And what about these tits?" Jill giggled some more Ben, Adam and probably me were grinning, Adam clapped his hands in applause.

When Helen came back into the room Mike let go of Jill, she covered up and adjusted her clothing. Mike turned to Helen and said. "Would you like to dance Helen?" Helen smiled at him mumbled something, put her arms around his neck and they stated swaying to the slow music. Ben walked up to Jill, she put her arms around his neck and they started dancing. Soon Ben was very obviously squeezing one of Jill's tits who didn't object.

Each time that Mike faced us over Helen's shoulder he would mime something. The first time he pretended to squeeze her bottom without actually touching her. The next time he ran his hands up and down her back wriggling his fingers but wasn't touching her, after that he brought his hand close to his body mimed squeezing her tit, pulled an ecstasy face then silently laughed at us. It was genuinely funny Adam and I laughed back, which must have encouraged him because towards the end of the dance, he grinned, winked at Adam and I, took one of Helen's buttocks in each hand squeezed then moved them out, squeezed them together and gave two slow lewd pelvic thrusts pulling that exclusively male screwed up dirty face. I don't know what feedback he thought he had from me but he winked again then rubbed his hands down then up over her bottom three times her skirt rising a little higher each time exposing first her legs above her stockings then her black silky knickers. Helen didn't flinch.

They danced behind Jill and Ben for a little while before the CD ended and they separated, as they moved apart Mike took both her hands in his. Helen would have seen Ben and Jill snogging at this point Ben had one hand up Jill's sweater and the other under the back of her skirt. Mike thanked Helen for the dance, moved back in and kissed her on the lips. It was much too long a kiss for circumstance but not quite long enough to be a snog, they separated again and walked back to Adam and I, Ben and Jill followed a moment or two later. Jill disentangled herself from Ben and announced she was going to make a coffee, Helen said she'd have one too and went with her to the kitchen. She either truly hadn't realised that Mike had been all over her or something very strange was happening. Helen was not her usual self nothing like this had ever happened before. I really didn't know how I felt about it but I was excited.

When they were out of earshot Mike turned to Ben and said. "That Jill's a right little goer there's no stopping her when she's in the mood."

"Fucking goer." Ben replied. "She had hold of my cock for that entire last dance and I nearly chocked on her tongue."

Mike whispered conspiratorially. "If you want to lads we can all shag her tonight she loves to pull a train. I've watched her do it in this very room."

Mike turned to me. "What about you Rupert would you like to get your cock into young Jill?"

I started to speak. "I'm not sure I'd er Helen."

He didn't let me finish. "Yes Helen." He said. "Now she's got a lovely bum. Just right size and shape and it feels lovely and firm." Then as if having a sudden realisation. "Hey I showed you lot her knickers. What were they like?"

"Black, shiny bikini panties." Adam replied.

Ben said. "I prefer thongs." Turned to me and went on as bold as you like. "Does she ever wear a thong Rupert?"

I don't know what came over me but instead of punching someone on the nose I gave him an answer. "Sometimes when she's wearing trousers and doesn't want a panty line. She doesn't like them too much and never wears them with a skirt."

Mike chipped in. "You're a lucky bastard Rupert, I'd love to get into her knickers whatever type she wears." Then turning to the others. "What about you lads?"

Adam with a modicum of diplomacy. "I agree with you there Mike, she's gorgeous."

Ben with no diplomacy at all. "You are a lucky bastard Rupert, I'd have her knickers off and fuck her anytime. I'd like to fuck her up the arse. How about it does she like it up the arse Rupert?"

Again I wasn't given a chance to answer Mike jumped in. "Jill loves it up the arse, I've fucked her arse while another geezer fucked her cunt. It was amazing." He went on. "I can definitely get Jill to pull a train for us, all I have to do is ask." He turned to me and in a more serious tone. "What about Helen, will she spoil the night for us or will she play along?"

I was both horrified and excited at that moment I would have relished the idea of Helen and I having an orgy with these people but didn't think for one moment that she would agree. I just stared back and didn't answer. It was Adam who broke the spell.

"She seemed happy enough with you flashing her knickers Mike. She must have seen Ben all over Jill's tits and up her skirt. I'm sure she knows something horny is going to happen. How did she respond when you were touching her up Mike?"

Mike was thoughtful. "She purred in my ear a little when I messed with her bottom, you all saw that right? I was pretty confident of her but wasn't too sure about you Rupert. I wasn't sure that you were an OK guy then I thought you might be a possessive prick if any action started. That's why I made sure you couldn't see when I felt her tits. She gave me a very encouraging sigh and groan. I'm sure I could have fucked her there and then. She's hot stuff I think she's up for it."

I was flabbergasted in all our years of marriage I thought I had been the only one to feel her breasts, how many others I thought but I now had an erection something that hadn't happened for years in such an inappropriate way.

"Tell you what." Mike went on. "There's no need to handle Jill she's a dead cert, we'll just use her to get Helen in the mood. We'll take it in turns to fire Helen up, nothing too heavy, and leave it to Rupert to really get the ball rolling."

Before I could agree, disagree or start a fight the girls came back in with their coffees.

The women joined us. Helen still had that bleary look about her but she looked like she was enjoying the coffee and it was reviving her. I was still shell-shocked from the conversation that had gone on around me, the thought of Mike feeling Helen's tits and the fact that Helen hadn't and wasn't reacting.

Ben was standing at the side of the small bar, as I leaned over to get my beer he quietly said my name, when I responded he beckoned me and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to try and get Helen out of the room for a few minutes." He moved back and paused long enough for me to give him a puzzled look then went on. "Me and Mike have had a little fun with Jill. It'll give you a chance with her without Helen watching." He pulled back again and gave me a, Do you understand, look. I didn't say anything but he clearly took my expression as a go signal because he went back to my ear and whispered. "Mike's had a feel of Helen's tits I'm going to see what I can get."

He grinned and winked at me as he moved towards Helen and said. "That coffee smells good Helen. You wouldn't make me one would you?"

"Jill made it." She said.

"Well I'm sure yours will be even better." He said as he guided her towards the kitchen with his hand on her arse. He held the door open for her turned to the rest of us, thrust his hips out, squeezed his genitals, smirked and said very loudly. "We'll make it hot, wet and sticky Helen, the other lads can have some later." He followed her in and as the door was closing stuck his head back out and said looking back at us. "I've got something very nice and stiff to stir it with." and was gone. Adam, Mike and even Jill were laughing at his antics, I found myself smiling too but my guts were churning.

Mike put one arm around Jill's shoulder, his other hand up her skirt and said. "How about you Jill are you hot, wet and sticky?"

She giggled and replied. "Oooh I don't know." Then felt the front of his trousers and said. "Well you're not very nice and stiff."

"Any more of that and I soon will be." He said, and started kissing her with his hand still under her skirt. She put both arms around his neck and returned the kiss.

Adam and I looked on until Adam tapped Mike on the shoulder and with a big grin to show it was in fun said. "Hey Mike you're being a pretty selfish host."

He broke the kiss turned to Adam and said. "Sorry I was forgetting my manners." Then turned back to Jill and said. "I'd like to introduce Adam." She released her arms from around her neck and Mike went on in mock formality. "Adam this is Jill. Jill, Adam."

Adam held his hand out, Jill took it and said. "Pleased to meet you sir." And they started kissing.

Mike moved in close behind her spooning her and sandwiching her between him and Adam rubbing his hands up and down the top of her legs lifting and lowering her skirt. "Hey Jill, I think Rupert wants to see your knickers. Can I show him?" She carried on kissing Adam. Mike hooked his thumbs in the waistband and pulled her thong panties to her ankles in a single movement.

"Hey!" She said and looked down as Mike helped her step out of them. "I didn't say you could take them off."

"Sorry Jill." He said as he threw them to me. "But Rupert wanted a good look." She went back to kissing Adam who put a hand between her legs. After a minute or two Mike intervened again. "Play fair Adam it's Rupert's turn. Jill, Rupert hasn't had a kiss, don't you like him?" She let go of Adam took the couple of paces to me. Put her arms around my neck, her lips over my mouth and her tongue down my throat. Mike hadn't finished his matchmaking. "Open your legs darling, let Rupert feel your lovely little cunt." I felt her lose a couple of inches in height as she opened he legs, I couldn't resist and soon had a finger in her completely bald vagina. I wasn't there long feeling Mike's hand on my shoulder I stepped away allowing him to take over.

I was standing there with a young girl's panties still in one hand and her intimate juices on the other watching her being fingered. It was the raunchiest encounter I'd ever had in my life but my mind was the other side of the kitchen door wanting to know what was happening to Helen. The tension that I was feeling was building and building. I just couldn't stay in the room and at one point thought I was going to be sick. I put Jill's panties on the bar and excused myself to go to the toilet. I can't describe my feelings they were so mixed up, the deepest dread and apprehension but at the same time excitement and anticipation. I couldn't urinate my penis was so hard. The butterflies in my stomach were alternately flapping their wings and knotting up.


When I've masturbated I've imagined Helen and I involved in all sorts of sexual activities with people of all ages and both sexes including family. I've dreamt up all kinds of scenarios including all kinds of bodily functions and acts that I'm not very proud of and wouldn't want to talk about. What all of the masturbatory scenarios have in common is that at the point of orgasm they lose all of their appeal. I had an erection of teenage solidity and proportions based on the thought that my wife could be having sex in the kitchen. I was acutely aware that should I masturbate and allow myself to orgasm the excitement and anticipation would go leaving only the dread, apprehension and probably shame. I didn't wank myself off, wasn't sick and eventually calmed down enough to leave the bathroom.

When I walked back into the room Helen and Jill were sitting next to each other on the sofa, Adam was on the arm on Jill's side leaving an empty seat next to Helen all three were laughing. Helen was the first to see me and called in a happy voice. "Rupert, Rupert, there you are." She held up a cocktail glass and said. "We're having cocktails." Then turning towards the bar where Mike was mixing drinks and Ben was talking at him in an excited animated manner. "Aren't we Mike?" Helen had gone from dull drunk to happy bright drunk since I'd last seen her. She was so much like I'd seen her many times before that I didn't believe she had been up to much with Ben. She called again to Mike. "Rupert will have a martini, like me, heavy on the gin." Then fell into a fit of giggles.

I desperately wanted to know what had happened in the kitchen but I didn't want Ben to tell me. In the ebb and flow of mixed emotions at that moment I hated him, I really didn't really want to be in the same room as him. I don't know why I felt the need but I did my best to hide my feelings and approached the bar with what I hoped was a convincing smile. I suspected that Ben was telling Mike all about how far he got with Helen. Dread and trepidation was winning over excitement and anticipation at that moment but I was spared details when Mike handed me a drink for Helen and said he'd make one for me.

I went over to Helen, handed her her drink and sat down beside her. I felt vulnerable and wanted to reassert possession of my wife, I turned around so that I was kneeling on the sofa leaned across, kissed her and put my tongue in her mouth. She didn't wholeheartedly respond she put one arm around my back but was holding the drink out with the other. We broke apart, she handed her drink to Jill, we embraced properly and kissed again. To really stake out my territory I pulled one arm between us and massaged her left breast she didn't resist. When we separated she whispered. "Oh Rupert what are you like? Do you want go?" In that moment I was convinced that nothing had happened and her earlier actions had just been drunken insensitivity.

Emotions are funny things because I was instantly relieved, and in the blink of an eye disappointment started to set in then worry that she would find out about my moment with Jill. I told her I wasn't in a hurry and we should finish our drinks. I got up to go to the bar Mike had my drink ready and he and Ben were grinning at me. I no longer hated Ben. Helen recovered her drink from Jill who must have said something funny because they both started laughing again. Mike handed me my drink and Ben said. "Your Helen's red hot." Then nodded at the bar. "We're getting quite a collection of these."

On the bar next to Jill's thong was a pair of black, shiny bikini panties.

Another instant emotional change, I thought it and said it. "Are these Helen's knickers?" I started fingering them.

Mike came back with. "Well they're not Ben's." Ben's smile broadened and they laughed together. I turned back to the sofa at the very moment that Adam slipped his hand down the front of Jill's sweater cupping a breast. Helen and Jill just carried on talking.

I turned back to the bar, put my head in my hands and said almost to myself. "What the fucks going on?"

It was Mike who answered me very bluntly. "I'll tell you what's GONE on, my old mate. You fingered a nineteen year old girl's cunt while young Ben here, kept your wife entertained and out of your way. What's going on right NOW is that your wife is getting a little drunker and her inhibitions are melting away." He nodded over to the sofa and went on. "Look how your wife's loosening up, she's talking to a young girl who's having her tit's felt up in a room full of men and she's not a bit bothered."

Ben chipped in. "Helen's tits are bigger."

Mike, shot him a disapproving glance and went on. "What's GOING to go on is up to you." He paused for effect and then continued. "You can leave with Helen, she might never find out that you had your hand up a young girl's cunt and might have a good explanation as to how these knickers ended up on this bar."

Ben again. "You're not going are you?"

"Shut up Ben." Mike's look was sharper this time. "Or you and Helen can have the time of your lives. I tell you Jill is the sweetest little thing, just Look at her." He glanced over my shoulder and cocked his head. "She's available to you Rupert." As if acting on cue Helen let out a peel of laughter. "And just look how Helen's enjoying herself. You don't want to deny her this experience. There isn't a bloke, of our age, who wouldn't like to see his wife fucked by a couple of young bucks. Come on Rupert, admit it."

He had a point, my penis was still rock hard, but the knot in my stomach was no less hard. For the first time I understood the term emotional rollercoaster I was all over the place. All sorts of things were going through my mind. Were they really Helen's knickers on the bar or a pair that he had about the place. Was she, like Jill, sitting on that sofa bare arsed. It was so out of character, how could I believe it. I looked around and saw her still chatting away to Jill who had a nipple exposed which Adam was playing with. Helen, apparently absentmindedly, had her arm across her own chest, her fingernails raking her own nipple in small unhurried movements such that a small lump could be seen in the front of her dress. Fucking hell.

I started to speak. "I don't know what the fucking hell."

"Course you do, Rupert. You want to Fuck Helen when she's wet and sloppy after me and the boys have been through her and you want to fuck Jill. Isn't that right?"

It was exactly right. I managed to nod and with a feeling of shame whispered. "Yes."

12