Anniversary Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. I'm glad that's sorted out." Mike said relieved.

Ben pushed himself away from the bar saying. "I'm gonna get Helen to suck me off."

"Steady on Tiger." Mike put his arm out to stop him. "This is a lady we're dealing with. You don't just go waving your cock in her face. Stay here and I'll bring her over." He went over to the sofa stood in front of Helen, said something that I couldn't hear, offered her his hand to help her up and they came back to the bar together.

While he was doing this I asked Ben about the knickers. "Are these Helen's?"

"Yeah." He said. "In the kitchen I told her I liked her knickers. She told me they were part of a bra and panty set from Marks and Sparks and cost fifteen quid. All matter of fact as if that was what I wanted to know. It was weird but I thought I'd be weird too and told her I wouldn't mind trying them on. Fuck me, she took them off and handed them to me."

I didn't have chance to get anything else out of him before Helen was standing next to me. She saw the panties on the bar and that I was fiddling with them. Without any embarrassment picked them up and in answer to the unspoken question said. "Ben said he liked them and was going to try them on."

Ben smirked at me and said. "Didn't you say they have a matching bra Helen?"

"Yes." She said. "I've got the bra on."

"Can I have it?"

"Yes sure, can you pull the zip down a bit on my dress please Rupert?" She turned her back to me in the classic pose holding her dress up at the front with an arm across her chest. I was acutely aware that something wasn't right. I felt a wave of lust as I pulled down the zip. I'd done it thousands of time before but never with an audience. "Will you undo the bra for me Rupert?"

I unclasped the bra, she struggled to hold up the dress and take her bra off until Mike said. "You might as well take your dress off Helen. Just let it fall to the floor and step out of it." She did just that, stepped out of her dress as she handed her bra to Ben. She was left standing there in just her hold up stockings and shoes. Mike hadn't finished. "Helen, we're going to have a gang bang, the lads, Rupert and I are going to fuck you and Jill. You are so excited and are going to love it, alright?"

"Al-Right." She said excitedly splitting the word in two and smiling, like Neil Kinnock in Sheffield the night before losing the 1992 election.

He carried on. "Helen, you're going to have a fantastic time. You're going to suck cock, be fucked up the arse and love it Alright?."

I intervened. "Mike she doesn't like...."

"Shut the fuck up." He snapped at me then sweetly to Helen. "Alright?"

"Alright." She replied.

"You're going to lick Jill's cunt and every arsehole that's presented to you. You'll be really excited and love it. Alright?"

"Mike." I said but didn't get any further he snarled at me.

"I've told you, just shut up for a fucking minute." Then again sweetly to Helen. "Alright Helen?"

"Alright." She replied again.

He started to undress, turned to me and with a smile no longer grumpy said. "Now what is it? Hurry up Helen's waiting for some cock."

"What the fuck was all that Alright Helen stuff?"

"Ah I was just making sure she understands what's happening and that nobody's forcing anybody to do anything they don't want to." Ben kicked off proceedings taking Helen in his arms, kissing her and putting his hand between her legs. When Mike was naked he walked Helen back over to the sofa. Adam had his cock out and Jill was leaning across his lap sucking him off. Under Mike's instructions Jill shuffled forward in her seat, Helen got on her hands and knees before her and buried her face in her cunt. Mike got behind Helen and started fucking her from behind.

That was the start of it I saw my darling wife of over thirty years engage in every sexual act possible with a group of people and enjoy it immensely. I too had all kinds of sex, fucked my wife's arse hole for the first time which was lubricated with other men's cum. I did get to sample the charms of young Jill but it was nothing in terms of excitement to that of sharing my wife. Helen spent an inordinate amount of time with her tongue stuck up Mike's arse which both she and Mike seemed to really enjoy. I had a moment of unpleasantness kissing her immediately after one of those sessions. Helen was so joyous, I watched her squat on a cock bouncing up and down grinning, squealing in pleasure, then reposition herself to take it up the arse and carry on. She was insatiable, went on and on. When there wasn't a hard cock available she sucked a soft one licked an arse hole or Jill's sopping cunt.

Hours later I sat on a bar stool, naked, having a scotch with Mike looking down on my wife amongst the other naked bodies asleep on the floor. "Well Rupert, did you and your wife enjoy yourselves?"

I surveyed the scene, the streaks and shiny smears of fluids around Helen's hindquarters and replied. "That was the most amazing thing that has ever happened. I still can't believe that Helen agreed to it, was so enthusiastic and enjoyed it so much. I've imagined this sort of thing happening but never dreamt that it really would."

"That'll be my special mix Rupert."

"What's that Mike?"

"The drugs I gave to Jill and Helen."

"What?" I said puzzled, not understanding what he was saying.

"Three basic drugs and a little bit of Mike's pharmaceutical magic."

"Magic"

"Yes my magic formula. A drug to dampen down inhibitions and free the spirit. A drug to heighten libido and make them feel sexy. Finally truth serum to make them follow suggestions like give me you knickers or you'll enjoy anal sex, rimming and muff diving."

The only drug found in my system was a massive amount of Viagra which explains the power and duration of the erections I had that night. Viagra has no psychological effects so it has not helped my case. I'm not being prosecuted for drugs offences because, as I had nothing to do with obtaining or administering the drugs, there was no evidence. I'm not being prosecuted for offences against Helen because of the difficulty of obtaining convictions in cases sexual abuse involving husbands and wives who are not separated.

I'm presently on remand waiting for the case for sexual offences against Jill to be heard. My brief's not very hopeful that the jury will accept my protestations of innocence. He will try to argue that I, a goodlookingly challenged fifty odd year old man truly believed that a beautiful nineteen year old girl consented to sex with him, without being drugged.

It's not all bad news. I'm out of the way, while the divorce goes through, missing all the stress and worry of who gets what. I don't have to face family and friends and be told to get out of their lives. I have somewhere to stay that's warm and cosy. All those career worries have gone and I'm learning how to sow.

Oh well got to go Ronnie (The Hatchet) needs his shirt ironing and shoes polishing before lights out.

12