Anniversary Poker

Story Info
Cards bring good friends together.
5.8k words
4.27
145.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late April day; the grey clouds looked to burst at any time. My mood was bordering on matching the weather. My wife and I had plans to go to dinner with our friends, Mike and Sarah. The four of us were celebrating anniversaries. Leann and I had been married for eight years and Mike and Sarah for five.

We started the evening with dinner at a nice restaurant, followed by a night cap at my friend Mike's house. Mike and I have known each other since grade school and most of our double dates ended at one of our houses.

As we entered the living room, Mike sat on the sofa while Sarah went over to the bar and poured everyone some wine. Leann sat on the sofa opposite Mike and I sat in the chair opposite the sofa. A beautiful glass and brass coffee table sat between us. Sarah handed everyone a glass, and sat in the chair next to Mike.

As is normal for couples, especially couples accustomed to each other as we were, our conversation turned towards sex (or as Mike put it – the lack thereof). Amidst lots of laughter (and drinks) Sarah suggested we play some games.

"How about charades?" Sarah asked.

"Honey," Mike said, "you know I hate charades. Pick something else."

"Let's play Strip Poker," my wife Leann said.

MY WIFE?!? - This from the woman I married?!?

Ever since the birth of our child two years ago, she has been super self-conscious about the extra weight she was carrying. (She called it baby fat.) Although she still had great boobs, her tummy roll was the thing she wanted to hide the most.

Then it occurred to me, she knew I had always wanted to see Sarah naked, maybe this was her anniversary present to me (if it worked). It would definitely improve my mood.

"I'm up for it," Sarah said.

"Me too," Mike added.

Not wanting to be the odd man out I readily agreed. (Hopefully not too eagerly.)

"I'll get the cards," Sarah said. As she rose to go retrieve them, I imagined her without her clothes and got a slight stirring in my pants. Meanwhile Mike arose to get more wine, and I noticed my wife's eyes lingering on his rear end.

"So," Sarah said upon her return, "what are the rules?"

"It was Leanne's idea – let her make the rules," I said, sparing myself any responsibility.

"I thought that would be obvious," Leann said, "Each losing hand must remove an article of clothing."

I was the one who taught Leann to play poker, and as far as I knew, she never played it with anyone else.

"Where is the skill in that," Mike said as he handed everyone a full glass of wine.

"What do you mean?" Leann asked.

"If you only draw cards and then the lowest hand loses – that is only luck being involved, no skill comes into play," I said.

"Well you men play this game much more than the two of us do," Sarah argued. "Skill should be taken out of the equation so we all have a fair chance."

"That works for me," I said.

"Me too," Mike added.

As Sarah handed the deck to Mike I said, "Don't forget to remove the jokers!"

"Oh no," Mike countered, "You can stay."

Both girls laughed as Mike smirked.

Then he shuffled and dealt.

My hand consisted of the ace, four, nine, and eight of spades with the three of clubs. I tossed the three and hoped for another spade. I noticed that Sarah, who was sitting to my right had tossed three cards, my wife sitting to my left tossed four and Mike had thrown out two. After the draw I received the seven of clubs. At least I had an ace, in this game – that may not be the lowest.

It was. Leann had an ace with a queen; Mike had a pair of queens, and Sarah a pair of twos.

So I removed a shoe and set it aside.

"Oh no," Sarah said. "Shoes are a pair!"

"Really," I said, "I usually only remove one at a time. Tell you what, if the majority agrees, I'll remove both."

"We agree!" Mike and Leann exclaimed in unison.

"All right, here's the other." I removed the other.

"You're deal Sarah," Mike said as he handed the cards to her.

She shuffled and smoothly dealt the cards. I got the distinct impression she had played cards before.

This hand was no better than the previous; I received the ace of hearts, jack of diamonds, ten and six of clubs and the two of hearts. I selected the two, six and ten and tossed them.

"Three please."

Leann asked for one, Mike wanted three and Sarah two.

I received nothing that helped. "I got crap", I said showing my ace high hand.

Leann showed her hand, one card was a heart the rest diamonds. Mike had a pair of queens and Sarah a pair of Jacks.

Since Leann's highest card was a ten, she lost and promptly removed her shoes.

Now it was my turn to deal.

Sarah smiled at me and I tried to unlock any secrets that may be hidden within.

This was more like it; I had a pair of aces.

"Three please," Leann said, as did everyone else. This meant I was probably holding the best hand before the draw.

As she picked up her draw, Sarah smiled.

Everyone lay down their hand. Sarah won with two pair.

Leann had the low hand of a pair of twos, so forfeited her pantyhose.

She stood up and slowly removed them from beneath her white satin skirt.

Even though my wife had gained a few pounds since our child was born, she still could cause a stir in my pants.

I gathered the cards and handed them to Leann. "You're deal, hun."

She shuffled and dealt.

I looked at my hand and saw the ace and king of hearts, queen of clubs, eight of diamonds and the six of hearts. I did a quick check of the clothing situation. Only my wife and I had lost. Should I gamble on the straight, the flush or just go highest two cards?

I opted for high cards and drew three. Everyone drew three this time.

My wife showed two pair; aces and sevens. Mike also had two pair, fours and threes, as did Sarah. I only had an ace.

I shook my head in dismay and removed my socks.

This was not going well.

After the first round only my wife and I had removed anything.

I was starting to think the cards were marked.

Mike shuffled and dealt; I received the jack of spades, the ten of hearts and other junk.

Once again everyone took three cards.

This time my wife won with a pair of kings, unfortunately Mike and Sarah beat my jack high.

I stood up and removed my shirt.

"This is not going well," I said.

"I'm enjoying it," Leann said.

"Me too," added Sarah.

"Just deal," I said with a shake of my head and a slightly embarrassed smile.

This time I got a slightly better hand than normal; a pair of eights, with a king, queen and two.

I tossed three cards, Leann asked foe one, Mike held fast and Sarah wanted three also.

Mike flourished his diamond flush. "The cards are with us tonight," he added.

This time however Sarah had the low hand.

Off came her black pumps.

"I'm glad to be out of those," she said. "My feet were killing me."

It was my deal again.

I received crap again, only a pair of twos.

Leann took one card, Mike and Sarah took three each.

Leann had one of the worst hands I had ever seen in my life – an eight high!!

She had an eight, seven, six, four and three.

"I guess I have to remove my blouse," she said. Personally I think she was trying to lose so she could be naked first.

She stood up and seductively removed her top. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse as she gyrated her hips, then she slowly turned as she removed her blouse. She then slowly turned to reveal her white lacy bra. I stole a peek at Mike; I could just make out a slight bulge in his jeans. Leann's breasts were slightly larger than average and very round.

"If you're done, it's you're deal," I said. "This time deal me some good cards."

She dealt and once again everyone took three cards except Sarah who took one.

Once again my wife lost; this time with a king high.

"Uh oh," she said. "I think I just lost my skirt."

"Yes you did," said Mike. "Let's have it."

She slowly stood up as Mike started humming the Burlesque theme.

Leann must have enjoyed that because she pushed her skirt so slowly down her ass, the small bulge I noticed earlier was now large.

Then I noticed that Sarah's nipples were poking through her silky blouse. Sarah was also enjoying the show as much as Mike and I were.

After Leann returned to her seat at the coffee table, she said, "You're deal Mike."

Right now, I didn't think he could concentrate on the game.

Finally I got a great hand (three jacks); I just hoped my wife also had one.

"Three for me," Sarah said.

"I'll take two" I said.

"Four please," Leann said

Mike said, "Dealer takes two."

Since Sarah and I both had a pair of 9's we had to look at the kicker to determine the loser. Mine was an ace while hers was a queen.

Finally some skin.

As she removed her stockings from beneath her black mini-skirt, I saw a flash of her blue lace panties and noticed my erection getting tighter.

So far Mike was the only player fully clothed.

Sarah retrieved the cards and dealt.

I received three jacks. This was definitely not going to be the low hand.

Everyone but me took three cards.

Leann had the lowest hand again, an ace high.

"I'm starting to hate this game," she said.

"It was your suggestion," Mike noted.

"So it was, well – here goes nothing."

"You do realize you're not supposed to lose?" I asked and she promptly stuck her tongue out at me.

She reached around her back and undid the clasp on her bra. Then she slowly allowed it to slide down her arms exposing her erect nipples and beautifully round boobs.

"Who's deal?" she asked.

"Oh – it's mine," I said.

"Wow!" Sarah said, "After eight years of marriage he's still distracted by her boobs."

I think I blushed slightly at this remark, quickly shuffled the cards and dealt.

"Wait a minute," Leann said, "I'm down to my last piece of clothing. Can we change the rules?"

Typical - my lawyer wife wanting to change the rules halfway through the game.

"What do you propose?" Mike said.

"Well," she stammered, "How about the winning hand picks someone to strip?"

"How about doing a dare instead taking off your last piece?" Sarah asked.

Leann thought about this for a while and said, "As long as it's not overboard."

"Sounds good to me," Mike said.

"Me too," Sarah and I joined in.

Now my near naked wife dealt the cards.

Mike asked for two, and the rest asked for three.

Finally Mike lost with an ace high. Noticing his hand had a king and a queen – I assumed he went for a straight and missed. You can afford risks when you're that far ahead.

Mike gathered the cards, removed his shoes, shuffled and dealt.

Once again, Mike asked for two, and the rest asked for three.

(Straight again?) I wondered.

Again his straight did not pan out.

He removed his socks and set them aside.

This time everyone asked for 3 cards.

I had a pair of queens, Leann had three fours, Mike had a pair of aces, and (hooray) Sarah had an ace high.

"Looks like I lose my blouse now." She stood and slowly pulled her navy blue blouse out of her skirt. As she turned to unbutton her blouse, I felt my erection grow with desire. I guess she wanted to out-dance my wife. As she turned towards the group, she allowed the blouse to slip off her shoulders to land on the floor. Her nipples could be seen through the sheer blue lace bra she wore.

Damn! Could she move!

Now it was Sarah's turn to deal.

As she handed out the cards our eyes met, and hers seemed to ask "do you like what you see?"

Her answer could be seen in my trousers.

This time I was dealt a queen, jack, ten, nine and eight.

A STRAIGHT!!! My best hand all night. Since the rule change, I had been trying to get the highest hand. The practical joker side of me was thinking up dares.

So, I said, "no cards, thanks." Leann asked for 2, as did Mike, while Sarah wanted one.

My straight was the highest hand while Sarah's queen high was low. (Mike had a king high.)

He calmly rose from the sofa. He did his best imitation of his wife (which fell far short – at least in my estimation) as he removed his shirt. He slowly dragged it from his jeans; turned to face away from us as he rode the shirt to shoulder height, then ripped all the buttons off the front and turned to face us. Both girls laughed at this display.

"Okay, my deal," I said.

I collected the cards, shuffled and dealt. My hand turned out fairly decent; the ten jack king and 3 of hearts and the seven of diamonds. The thought of a possible flush went through my head, but when I saw everyone else discard 3 wondered if should chance it. I still had my pants and underwear, but I didn't want to lose any more; so I decided to toss the 3 and 7.

"I'll take 2."

I drew a nine and a queen – a straight!! Leann's pair of 3's was low. I could dare her or take her panties!

"Oh shit," Leann said. "What do you want Steve?"

"Oh, my dear wife; let's make it a dare."

"Nothing too outrageous," she said. "Or you'll walk home."

"I dare you to give Mike a 2 minute back rub – with your boobs!"

This brought laughter from Sarah, a shocked expression from Mike, and a mischievous grin from my wife.

"Done," she said, stood-up and as Mike lay face down, straddled his hips.

"I'll get the timer," Sarah said, as I watched her walk into the kitchen.

She returned with a timer and said, "Go."

My darling wife rubbed Mike's back with her boobs for the required time, alternating between going up and down and then across his back.

Mike sat up with a big grin and even bigger bulge.

"Your deal, Leann," I said.

She quickly dealt the cards.

This time I had an eight high straight!

Everyone else took 3.

Once again, Leann lost. "Your panties or a dare?" I asked.

"I'll take the dare again."

I slowly looked about the table and notices both Mike and Sarah staring at Leann. "This time you have to French kiss Sarah for 1 minute."

The look of shock on Leann's face was matched by Sarah's. (But I thought it was contrived on both girls.)

Leann regained her composure, rose and approached Sarah. Sarah stood to meet Leann. As they kissed I noticed the contrast between Sarah's dark curly hair and Leann's straight blond locks. Before anyone realized the timer dinged.

Now my pants were tighter than comfortable.

"Your deal Mike," Leann said as she pushed the cards to him.

As he tried to shuffle the cards slipped from his grasp and scattered about the floor.

"Distracted dear?" Sarah asked with obvious mirth.

"Just a little," he answered sheepishly.

This hand was not as good as last but still showed 2 kings, and we all asked for 3.

Leann's pair of aces was high, and Sarah's queen high was low.

Sarah slowly shook her head, stood and said, "Well, boys and girls, here we go."

She started to swivel her hips as she worked her hands across her belly and chest finally bringing both to the center of her bra. She undid the front clasp, and turned away from us as she pulled the ends out. She slowly lowered her arms to waist level and opened her hands to let her bra fall away. She slowly and seductively turned to face us while keeping her arm over her boobs. Then with a flourish she raised both hands over her head and allowed everyone to see. Her boobs were defying gravity (obviously no kids yet) and the round pink nipples were perfectly centered.

I snuck a glance at my wife, and noticed she was staring at Sarah's boobs. I returned my gaze to them as well.

"Okay, everyone," Mike said, "your deal Sarah."

"Now you're down to your undies too," Leann said. "I've got some dares planned for you."

"You have to win first," she replied.

I had a pair of 8's so I tossed 3. So did Leann and Mike, while Sarah took 2.

I drew a third eight and Mike lost.

"Give us your pants honey," Sarah said.

Once again Mike tried to duplicate his wife's dance, but the bulge in his boxers got in the way, and he lost his balance and fell back onto the couch, which made the girls laugh.

"My deal," I said.

This hand consisted of the ace, king and jack of clubs and the four and seven of hearts.

I took 2, while everyone else took 3.

I could not believe it – I drew the 2 and 5 of hearts! I had nothing but an ace!

Leann showed her pair of ten's, Mike his pair of fives, and Sarah showed a pair of seven's.

Damn!! I lost my pants.

"Looks like we're all down to the last piece; when is the game over?" Mike asked.

"When one person is left, I would assume," said Leann.

"All right ladies, that includes you Mike," I said while they laughed. "Prepare to be amazed."

Then I stood and slowly unbuckled my belt. Seductively (at least I thought so) slid it from the loops and tossed it onto the rest of my clothes. Next I slowly unbuttoned the top of my jeans, and lowered my zipper. My erection was starting to hurt. I spread the fly open to reveal my boxer tops. Then I slowly slid my jeans down my legs (careful not to bring the boxers along.)

"Who's deal?" I asked as I sat.

"Mine, sweetheart," Leann said.

She gathered the cards, shuffled and dealt.

I picked my cards. Everyone asked for three. Seems everyone was playing safe.

Mike was the winner with three fives while my lovely wife only had an ace.

"Dare or panties?" Mike asked lasciviously.

"Oh shit!!" Leann said. "Dare!"

"I want you to reach into your husband's shorts and stroke him for 2 minutes," Mike said.

"Do I have to?" she said mockingly which made Sarah laugh. Then she dropped down to her knees and walked to me slowly moving her hand up my thigh and under my shorts. After what seemed to be seconds, but could have been hours, Sarah said, "Oops, I forgot the timer!"

"Hey!! That's not fair!!" Leann said. "We'll count that as thirty seconds!"

She continued stroking my cock until I felt the imminent end when the timer went. Leann quickly stopped and retook her seat.

"Augh!" was all I could manage to say.

"My deal," Mike said and dealt.

I received a pair of jacks and two's - two pair – a good hand. I asked for one.

Leann asked for 2, Mike 1, and Sarah 3.

I drew a jack – Full House!! The best hand of the night.

Leann had a pair of aces; Mike had kings and fives, while Sarah had a pair of tens. I now got to dare Sarah!

"Your panties or a dare, dear?" I said hoping I didn't sound too anxious.

"Dare," she answered matter-of-factly.

"Fondle your husband for 2 minutes like Leann did – only fondle Leann's boobs also."

"My pleasure." she said.

She stood, walked around the coffee table and sat next to Mike on the sofa. I reached for the timer as she reached for her targets. Leann leaned into the warm touch that Sarah offered while Mike slid down further to allow Sarah access to his member.

I don't know who enjoyed the show the most, but I think I did.

After the timer dinged, Sarah returned to her chair and dealt the cards.

"Just wait for when I dare you Steve."

Once again I had two pair, jacks and fours and asked for 1.

Everyone else took 3.

"Hey!" Leann exclaimed. "I drew a straight!"

This time Mike had the low hand with a pair of fours and Leann had high.

"Your panties or a dare?" she asked innocently.

Mike's face showed his trepidation. "I'll take the dare," he hesitantly said.

"Your dare, should you choose to accept it, is to do twenty jumping jacks."

"That's it?" he asked. "What's the catch?"

"No catch; just taking it easy on you this time."

He stood, walked to the center of the room, and did his dare. A couple of times his dick peeked out from his boxers, which I'm sure, pleased my wife.

He returned to his seat while I dealt this round.

My wife threw three, Mike and Sarah asked for 2. I picked up my hand and saw three sixes. Not my favorite number – but most likely a winner.

"Shit!" my lovely wife exclaimed as she lay her king high hand on the table.

12