Anniversary Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Patrice trailed her fingertips all over Eden's sexy, young body. "Yes, she is definitely OUR daughter."

Blaine laughed. "Yup. Insatiable."

Patrice continued to toy with her daughter's body, just basking in the glow of her young beauty. "Okay baby, you're right – and I can't wait to share you with that hunky father of yours – but we have to give him some time to recuperate. Any ideas?"

Eden grinned. "Mmm-hmm, I have one I think will help us all. Come on, Mom!" Eden took her mother's hand, Patrice came willingly. Nothing Eden had done to this point had been unpleasant, so she trusted her daughter as she led her to the bathroom. It was plush, with a large, spacious shower and a glass door. Eden got into the shower and pulled her mother in after her, then called out for her father.

Patrice nibbled on her daughter's ear and whispered "You naughty little minx. How did you know shower sex was one of your Daddy's turn-ons?"

"YOU told me, a long time ago!" Eden whispered back, kissing her mother's neck. "I seem to recall it gets you all hot and bothered, too!"

"Sit down and enjoy the show, Daddy!" Eden cooed as seductively as she could. "If this doesn't put lead in your pencil, nothing will!"

Blaine sat down on the toilet seat and watched as his daughter lather his wife's body all over with shower gel. She made quite a show of it, fondling her mother's tits as she did so, lathering her pussy, he could see her slip a few fingers into Patrice's cunt and diddle her, she soaped up Patrice's long legs and back up again.

Eden then let her mother return the favor, cooing and moaning as Patrice soaped up her own slender, sexy young body. The two women then began to rub together under the spray of the shower, turning each other back on again, ready for Blaine to fuck them senseless.

They got out of the shower, bodies shining and damp, and began to towel each other dry, making a show out of that too, stopping for nibbly little kisses as Blaine watched. He could feel his cock stir, it seemed his daughter had the same instinctual knowledge for sex as his wife.

"Grab a quick shower and join us, Daddy" Eden said, leaning in to kiss him. "I promise you, you're going to have your mind blown tonight!"

Blaine didn't think he'd ever showered faster in his life, he was so anxious to get back into the bed with his two sexy lovers. When he got there, mother and daughter were dressed sexily again, Patrice in a beautiful black teddy, Eden wearing white.

"Isn't our daughter naughty, Blaine?" Patrice purred as he sat down on the bed between them. "She had EVERYTHING planned out."

"She's a little vixen, that's for sure!" Blaine smiled as his daughter crushed her mouth to his. She pushed him down on the bed and straddled his face. Pulling the thong panties of the teddy aside, she cried out "Eat me, Daddy. Eat Eden's wet, dripping little cunt! You know you want it!"

Still in command, Eden motioned to her mother. "Come on Mommy, suck Daddy's cock. Get him nice and hard, we're both gonna fuck that big dick of his one final time!"

Patrice didn't need to be told twice. Watching her husband suck on their daughter's pussy had ignited her yet again. She couldn't get over how thorough Eden had been, she'd even bought mules to match the teddies both women were wearing. As her mouth bobbed up and down on her husband's cock, Patrice reached up and ran her hands all over Eden's smooth, firm, young body. Eden smiled lewdly at her mother, this was the culmination of all her kinkiest fantasies and desires.

Blaine was going out of his mind with pleasure, he was trying to visualize his wife sucking on his cock and his stunning daughter riding his face. All he knew was this day was one for the record books. Eden's juices continued to flow onto his waiting tongue as he sucked her pussy, they were tangy and delicious and he wanted all he could get.

"It's time, Mom!" Eden said excitedly as she moved off of Blaine's licking tongue. "Okay Daddy, are you ready to fuck both of us?"

"And just how do you propose I accomplish this feat?" Blaine asked her, grinning.

"Mom and I will move to the front of the bed. You will fuck one of us 10 times, then move over and fuck the other one 10 times, and so on. That way, both of us get to cum!"

"What happens if I cum before you two? I'm only human!"

"We trust you, Daddy. You're up to the job!"

Blaine watched as the lace-clad lovelies adjusted their positions on the bed, moving to the headboard. Both turned their heads and looked back at him, grinned and blew him a kiss. Damn it!, he was going to do his best to live up to their confidence in his sexual prowess. He looked at Eden's sexy ass, wiggling at him. Blaine knew he'd never be able to look at her again, in a pair of tight jeans or short-shorts, without wanting to fuck the holy hell out of her.

The girls began to kiss, putting real feeling and sensuality into it, their tongues dueling, sliding across each other's lips, mother and daughter lezzing it up for the benefit of their man. However, if he had not been there, they would have carried on until they were exhausted, they were that into each other. Hands slid across sweat-slicked flesh, Eden's mother caressed and fondled her delicate breasts while Eden trailed her well-manicured fingers across Patrice's backside, legs and thighs. Soft moans were the only sound in the room now as the pair braced for the hard cock they were about to receive.

Suddenly, Eden felt the invasion of her Daddy's pole in her tight cunt. At long last, her wonderful, hard-dicked father was fucking her. One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten! Then his cock was out of her pussy and was drilling her mother with equal ferocity.

Eden knew she was going mad with pleasure, but she didn't care. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten and then Patrice's squeals filled the room as her stud-husband slammed back into their eager daughter's awaiting cunt.

Patrice watched Blaine fuck their daughter, his movements assured, sensual. Sometimes, Patrice wished her husband was a little more rough in bed, more of a wild man. That was why she always enjoyed fucking men like Craig, savages who took what they want without reservation. But that was the only complaint she had in all her years of marriage to Blaine.

Blaine slapped his daughter's ass this time, as he drilled her, Eden responded by moving back against him as he fucked her. Kissing her mother, Eden whispered "I think Daddy likes my ass."

Patrice kissed her back, murmuring "I can't blame him, baby. You have a delicious little ass. I'd like to fuck it with a dildo sometime." She loved seeing Eden's eyes widen with delight, then break into a lewd grin.

Eden responded "You've got a deal, Mom."

It was over and once again, Blaine was fucking his wife, wondering what she and Eden were talking about. Future encounters? He knew that after tonight, they could never go back to the way things were, hell, they'd be lucky if they could keep their hands off of each other. He had no regrets, Patrice had been right, if Eden hadn't have been his daughter, he would have fucked her in an instant. She was able to make up her own mind, he was honored that she'd chosen to share her hot young body with him.

Damn, Eden was going to give Patrice a run for her money in the hot-fuck competition, she'd inherited all of Patrice's uninhibited passions and a few more kinks besides. He couldn't help but wonder, as he rammed into Eden once again, where she'd learned all these incredible moves?

This time, Eden was rolling and humping her pussy back at her father, seeing the delighted look on his face. Her mother's hands felt sooooo good on her naked skin, just gliding gently all over her, a warm sense of pleasure suffused her entire being. This was the utmost in hedonistic pleasure.

Patrice watched the two people she loved most in the world taking pleasure in each other, she was overcome with different feelings. Love, she adored them both. Pride, her daughter was an amazing young woman with a passionate, sensual nature. Desire, she felt an almost-predatory lust towards Eden know, wanting to consume every inch of her lickable body. At the top of the heap was happiness, that Eden had been bold enough to set this all up and that she and Blaine were the beneficiaries of such a wonderful gift.

Blaine had been deep inside of her now, but as Patrice saw him drill into Eden's cunt once again, she knew he didn't have much longer to go. She saw the strained look on her husband's face and she knew what she had to do.

"CUM, baby!" she yelled to her pile-driving husband. "CUM on the little slut's ass – and I'll lick it off!"

"Oh, fucking Christ!" Blaine yelled, pulling out of Eden's pussy. THAT had done it, he let loose the biggest load of cum imaginable, all over his offspring's sweet, round little butt.

"Oooh, yesss Daddy, cum on meeeeeee!" Eden squealed as she felt the hot cum coating her buttocks. Within an instant, she felt her mother's slithery, delicious tongue licking her there, triggering her own, wonderful orgasm. Seeing both of her loved one's climax, Patrice followed suit.

"Damn!' was all Blaine said as he fell on the bed between his two women. Both of them giggled, cuddling in close. Sleep came quickly, the three huddled together.

When they awoke, the three of them piled into the shower this time, soaping, playing, but generally cleaning up so they could check out. As he watched the sexy pair walk towards their car, Blaine thought of cancelling the upcoming weekend with Lois and Vicki, then he reconsidered.

Were his secretary and her lesbian lover liberal enough to accept a little incestuous fun? He shivered in delight as he pictured them with Eden, with Patrice, then in different groupings. The possibilities were endless and Blaine planned to exploit each and every one of them.

"Penny for your thoughts, Daddy?" Eden said as she squeezed the cheeks of his ass playfully.

"You'd need a dollar!' Blaine said as she stood on tip-toe to kiss him, her eager little tongue seeking his. Life was GOOD.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers