Anniversary Proposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each man drove his tee shot and they were off in their carts. I rode with Jim on the first hole. He could see the lust in my eyes, and neediness in my erect nipples. We talked about how much I was enjoying our week so far. He could see the honesty in my face. He was enjoying himself too. With the other women he had had but also watching me enjoying myself. When everyone was on the green, it was down to two men. Michael had a long putt for birdie but he missed it. Esteban's birdie putt was just inside of 7' and he drained it to win the hole. Everyone looked back to me. I was already pulling the dress over my head. I placed it in the bin of Jim's cart and went to ride the next hole with Esteban.

"Ah Senorita. You have a lovely body. It is my pleasure to have won the first hole."

He motioned for me to get into the driver's seat. I pushed down on the peddle of the cart and we were off to catch up to the others. Esteban's arm went around me as I drove. His calloused hands touched my soft skin. My nipples were aching and I wished secretly that I could just get fucked by the winner of each hole. His deep baritone voice strummed my body to my core. His rich accent sent shudders through me. We talked while the other men played the second hole. Esteban teased my nipples as we got to know each other. I could feel the juices from my pussy leak onto the leather seat of the golf cart. Each time we moved forward for the next shot, I felt the cool breeze lift my hair and tingle my nipples.

When we reached the second green, it was between Kevin, Michael, and Jim. Jim made his putt for par, as did Michael, but Kevin chipped in for a birdie. I gave Esteban a kiss on his cheek and went over to Kevin's cart. He too motioned for mw to drive. We went to where the guys had hit their tee shots before I was told that he would be receiving a blowjob during this hole. I reached into his shorts and pulled his thick cock out. I licked my lips before my mouth took him in one motion. While each man was making their shots, they would sneak a glance over to the winner's cart. They could see my head bobbing on Kevin's cock. Jim was enjoying the site. He knew how much I loved being an exhibitionist and that I often had fantasies of public sex.

When they had pulled up to the green, they all could hear Kevin's grunts as I had him at the edge of his orgasm. When he finally released into my willing mouth, a roar of applause rang out. Some of the applause came from others on the course who were admiring my cockmanship. Jim got the next hole with a great putt sealing the win. When I got into his cart. He could see that my lips were red and swollen from sucking Kevin off. The sight must have turned him on that he decided he'd like the same treatment. I was more than happy to oblige. I took his cock out and started on the head of his shaft, licking the bulbous crown. While I was sucking him, Jim was teasing me by telling what a slut I must be for enjoying being the center of attention. He could tell by the way I was throat fucking his cock that I was getting aroused by his voice. We had been married a long time and Jim knew what made me tick. By the time we were pulling up to the green, I was moaning around his cock with each stroke. As he shot his thick load down my throat I shuddered and orgasmed myself. When I finished milking the last of Jim's seed, I sat up and licked the remainder off my face. When my eyes met Kevin's he had his eyebrow cocked and was shaking his head.

"Ah Jenny, did you just orgasm without permission?"

I started to protest that I didn't know I wasn't allowed but I just nodded my head. Michael had won the next hole. When I went to his cart. Kevin told Mike that I needed a lesson in behaving. Mike took the que and had me bend over the bench near the tee. I felt my face flush as I felt so exposed to all of the men. They could see my juices pouring from my swollen lips, my clit peeking out from its protective hood. They could see that I was thoroughly enjoying their game. Michael, the black guy had won the hole and he strode towards where I was leaning over the bench. He told me to spread my legs more. I did as I was told. Mike grabbed my hair and pulled back on it. I felt the tingles at the roots. It sent a surge of blood rushing to my nipples and clit. I loved being manhandled.

Mike asked what I was being punished for and I replied that I'd cum without permission. He told me to count each slap and to thank him for correcting me. I could feel the bulge of his cock against my thigh. He was huge, I couldn't wait to have his big cock inside me. My thoughts were quickly erased when his big hand came down on my upturned ass. The force nearly took my breath away. But I counted the strike and thanked him as I had been instructed. As he went through the next few slaps the temperature of my ass rose. I could feel it throbbing and knew my butt was reddening. The thought of everyone watching me get my punishment only added to the thrill. When Mike had finished, he turned and walked to his cart. I caught my breath and followed behind him as fast as I could in my heels. When I got in the cart, Mike told me to stroke his cock. My hands touched the bulge. My mouth watered as I saw that it was nearly long enough to come out of the bottom of his shorts. My body shuddered thinking of having it inside me. I had never had something this large before but my dirty thoughts only made me needy again.

When we arrived at the next green I found out that the Blonde god had won the hole. He sat in his cart waiting on me. When I went to slip into the driver's seat, he motioned for me to straddle him. His cock was long and thick. As I slipped him inside of me, he reached over and hit the peddle and we rode with me impaled on his cock. My engorged nipples abraded against his cotton polo. Each bump wey hit only sank him further inside me. He reached for my ass and helped me grind on his engorged cock. My head fell back and I bit her lip trying hard not to lose control. All of this teasing had me dripping with need. Each time we stopped to let the men shoot, he stopped me. When we drove to the next shot, we started up again. I was begging for release when we finally reached the green. I hadn't reached my peak when he pushed me off. He did make me clean my own juices off before I was sent to the next winner's cart.

It was the older man, Esteban. His reward was a blowjob and I quickly took him into my mouth. My breathing was ragged still from the thorough fucking I had just received. I took his cock down to the root and heard his low growl as I had him near his orgasm. When he did find his release I took all of his load down my throat like a good slut. I was able to catch my breath on the long hole and was ready for action when we reached the next green. I felt somewhat relieved to find it was my husband who had won. My torment would continue because the next hole I would be fingered while everyone hit their shots. The eight and ninth holes were carryovers. I did catch a little break when they came to the turn at the clubhouse. Jim went inside and picked me up two cold bottles of water. I downed one very quickly and sipped the next one as we moved on to the next hole. I caught several people staring at my naked body. This only incited me further.

Almost an hour later the carryover had continued through the tenth hole. Jim was torturing me with his thick fingers with each stop. I was biting my lip, trying not to cum. I caught something of a break when the drink cart came around. A beautiful young woman was driving and she almost drive into Mike when she saw me naked with Jim's fingers buried inside me. The guys were all smiling and elbowing each other. Several of the guys were saying perverse things about me to the drink cart girl. Since there had been a lag in the fun because of the carryovers, Kevin thought it would be fun to have me lick the drink cart girl's pussy. When I got out, Kevin told me to crawl over there. I obediently got down on my knees and did what I was told. Cindy lifted her short skirt and pulled her panties aside as I knelt up and began licking the girl pussy. My tongue lapped as the guys jeered at me. This only made me more turned on and when I put two fingers inside Cindy and latched onto her clit, I had her spasming in no time.

I stayed there licking the remnants of her orgasm as the guys all applauded my efforts. Cindy sat there red faced as they drove away. Jim returned to fingering me again. He asked me if I was still having fun with this. I answered by leaning up to kiss him passionately. I told him that this was the best anniversary present ever. The carryover ended at the twelfth hole. Michael had made a fantastically long putt for eagle and won the hole. My body shuddered as I realized that I might get a chance to feel his big black cock inside me. There was a back log of players ahead of them so they decided to go over a nice shade tree and watch me take Mike's gigantic cock.

Chapter Eight

He slipped his shorts down and laid his gold bag down. He made me bend over his bag. This had my head down and my ass up. I wiggled it with anticipation. He gave me a firm slap for being needy, then rubbed his bulbous head up and down my dripping slit. I was trembling with fear and longing. When Mike put the head of his cock at my entrance, I started to push back. I couldn't wait any longer. The head slipped into my sopping wet pussy. My lips flowered around his thick shaft. I felt stretched like never before. He paused with only a few inches inside me, thankfully letting me adjust to his girth. When I started rocking back into him he grabbed my hips and started thrusting. The first few literally took my breath away. He was a good lover and kept me filled with his cock. I felt like I could feel every cord and vein of his cock. His heavy balls would slap my engorged clit with each stroke.

His pace was thundering. It jolted my body each time he buried his giant cock inside me. My breasts swayed furiously from his pounding. All other sights and sounds vanished while he fucked me. Mike reached up and grabbed my arms and pulled them back. MY head was raised up and he held me impaled on his cock. My body shuddered as my first spasm broke over me. There was no way to stop it. I knew I would be punished for it but I didn't care this point. Mike's thick black cock felt so good inside me. He didn't slow down, he moved his hips around. His cock seemed to reach every inch of my pussy, places no one else had ever reached. He locked my arms together and slapped my ass, as I rode his cock to another resounding orgasm. My cries of pleasure were attracting quite a crowd. When Mike's cock finally swelled and spilled his sticky seed inside me, I was a limp mess. My body felt like it had no bones in it.

Just as before, Mike snatched his bag out from under me and went to his cart. I barely was able to compose myself and get in beside him. I leaned into his strong shoulders as he drove off. The next hole was a par 5 so I got somewhat of a break before I found that Kevin had won the next hole. He told the group that yet again I had orgasmed without permission. My punishment would be to have my well fucked pussy spanked between each shot. When I got into his cart, he made me spread my legs. Mike's sticky cum was still dripping out of me. Kevin slapped my sensitive pussy twice and drove to the next shot. This was a long winding hole and Mitch had lost his ball in the water. My punishment went on without delay. By the time Kevin and I had reached the green my pussy was red and swollen. My nipples belied the fact that I had been punished. I was just as horny as the first hole, and was teetering on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Just as before, Jim had won the next hole. Kevin suggested that he loosen up my puckered hole for later. He tossed a bottle of lube to Jim as we drove off. I bent forward and Jim lubed up my ass. His finger slipped in easily enough. We had anal sex before so it wasn't something that was foreign to me. By the time we reached the green Jim had two fingers inside me. The hole was a carryover, so my anal probing continued. Fifteen and sixteen were carryovers as well. Kevin suggested that Mitch and Mike had tied on both of the last two holes and should both get a reward. Kevin suggested that I take both men at the same time. We were at a par three and backed up again. So I knelt between the two men and took their cocks into my mouth. It took no time at all before they both were as hard as hammers. Mike laid down on the ground and had me straddle him. I was glad to have his thick black cock inside me so soon. I shuddered as he wasted no time burying himself in my pussy. My ass was still lubed from my husband fingering me, so once Mitch had applied some lube to his cock he knelt behind me and pressed his cock at my entrance.

He had a pretty good sized cock too and I felt instantly full when he pushed his way inside my tight hole. Once Mitch was in, Mike reached up and grabbed me, pulling me tight to his massive chest. I felt both men gain the rhythm as they took me roughly. I was in heaven. I had quite an audience and was being pounded by two studly cocksman. My orgasm was close, but I was fighting it off with everything I could muster. Mitch finally erupted in my ass. I could feel the hot semen empty into my bowels. Mike was not far behind. Even though he had cum inside me less than thirty minutes ago, he filled my pussy again with his sticky seed. This time he held me until my breathing and heart beat had calmed. Then helped me to my feet. I wobbled a little and he caught me, then helped me back to my husband's golf cart. I was sweaty and hot. My pussy and ass were leaking the cum from two men that I hadn't really known until today. I leaned into my husband as he drove the next hole.

When we finally reached the green, I noticed a large crowd of people under the shady pavilion drinking cool drinks after their rounds of golf. I shuddered at what I would have to do on the eighteenth green. The wait didn't take long. Kevin had won the hole and walked over to where Jim and I sat. He told me that I'd earned an orgasm. I looked around and wondered where this event would take place. When Kevin told me to crawl up onto the green, a shudder went through my entire body. I hesitated for only a moment, then obediently crawled onto the green. I waited for Kevin to come claim me but he just shook his head and told me to finger myself to climax.

I looked around at my audience, then owned the moment by reaching down between my legs and rubbed my cum drenched pussy. I brought my fingers up to my mouth and licked them clean. I scooped some of Mitch's cum from my ass and repeated the display. There were cheers and jeers from the crowd. Then I slipped three fingers in my mouth and wet them. Then I slowly trailed them down between my breasts, past my mid-riff, to my swollen and well fucked pussy. My fingers slipped in without any resistance. My hole was still gaping from taking Mike thick cock twice. I played the crowd as my hand slipped down to my pussy, I buried my fingers inside me. I cupped my breast and teased my nipples. Pulling one then the other until they were both distended from my abuse. I closed my eyes as I neared my release, thinking of all the hard cocks that were watching me finger myself so shamelessly for their enjoyment. I thumbed my engorged clit and exploded around my fingers. I rode them to another quick spasm not letting myself ease my pace. When I came the third time, my pussy flooded my hand and spilled out onto the green just inches from the cup. The crowd went wild cheering.

Jim and Kevin helped me up and slipped my dress back on. The crowd was still clapping as they drove to the resort's lobby. Jim said he could get me to the room on his own. Kevin kissed me on my forehead, my mind was still in subspace but I tried to kiss him back as best I could. When Jim got me to the room, he helped me into the shower and got me cleaned off. He carried me to the bed and laid me down gently. He was smoothing my hair when I fell asleep. Jim knew that I had had a wonderful day and would have a lifetime of memories we could call back on. But the week was still young and he wondered how much more I would be up for. He ordered room service and had a good meal, while I was sleeping soundly.

12