Anniversary Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another long kiss ensued, during which Elaine started to fondle Bob's tits. Bob asked with a mischievous smile: "Elaine, how do you like my new breasts? My new nipples?"

Elaine blushed. "I like them, Bob. You know that."

"How much?"

"Are you really going to make me say it?"

"You made me admit I like being a girl better, and that I like cuming better as a girl. It's only fair."

"Ok, OK.... Bob, I love your tits, I am crazy about sucking your tits. Since some men are "tit men", I guess I am a tit woman. And... OK, I admit it. Lesbian sex is the best. The hottest sex ever. Lesbian orgasms are unbelievable, the most passionate, they blow my mind like nothing ever did."

"And now, because you made me admit it, I'm going to fuck you so much you'll pass out!" At that Elaine turned Bob onto his back and pounced on him. She mounted him, kissed him with a passion that was almost scary, and then started to make love to him in the girl/girl version of the missionary position. With more energy than she had ever showed during sex, she humped him like a madwoman. She passionately rubbed her pussy against his, at the same time rubbing her tits on his while they kissed. Their pussy-on pussy action seemed to make so many sparks that they lit up the room. After a short time, the eroticism built so much that each time her clit bumped against his, they each came.

In between cums Elaine decided that tribbing was her favorite position from now on. Bob, on the receiving end of Elaine's furious pussy grinding, was thinking the same thing. He never thought that being humped could be so blissful. Staring into Elaine's straining but beautiful face as she came, he reflected that nothing could be a feminine as what he was experiencing right now.

During that day neither of then said anything about changing back. Their cover story was that Bob was Bobby, Elaine's identical twin sister who was in town for a visit. That day Elaine and Bob did normal things -- they went out to eat and to a movie, and did a little bit of shopping. Then back to their love nest for both afternoon and evening ecstasy.

Sunday they awoke with another endless kiss, but each had less interest in lovemaking that in cuddling and bathing together. Elaine tried different hair styles with Bob's hair endlessly, and he also found that he liked playing with hers. Mostly, however, they just stared at one another like teenagers in love, whispering terms of endearment. Occasionally one would repeat the line they had exchanged right after the change, "Do you take this woman as your wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, as long as you both shall live?", which always merited a long kiss.

Monday started with more cuddling and ended with a stupendous orgy. Afterwards Bob spoke. He mustered his courage for an admission. "Elaine, this has been wonderful. Sexually, the highlight of my life. By far. Being your bride has been the best thing that ahs ever happened to me."

"Me too. Everything you said, me too" Elaine caught herself and reflected; it was not surprising that Bob preferred making love in her incredible body. What rational male wouldn't? It was so much sexier than Bob's body, and so much responsive. The new Bob had cum countless times, each one better than any male orgasm ever. She remembered back to when she was in Bob's body, with its cock that turned useless after one small cum.

The more interesting thing to Elaine was that she had preferred it too. Greatly! Formerly happily heterosexual, she had embraced lesbian lovemaking with a zest that surprised her. Heterosexual lovemaking was great, but this was simply better. Sucking Bob's tits has been the best sexual experience of her life, except maybe for tribbing him.

Elaine started asking herself questions: was she now 100% lesbian? Would she ever be able to go back to making love with the male Bob? Or was this a one time thing, great because it was new? Was she a complete lesbian, or was it the fact that she was in a way making love with herself that so turned her on? Then Bob broke the silence.

"Elaine, I guess maybe I should go back to my old body, like we agreed. I can always change back to being a girl any time we want, right?" In truth Bob really and truly did not want change back to his old male body. But was too scared to admit that he wanted to be a girl forever. What if Elaine didn't want to be married to another woman? He couldn't risk losing her. Instead he was silent and hoped Elaine would have more courage, that Elaine would object for him.

Elaine had decided that she loved the new Bob even more than the old one. In every way, especially sexually. She reflected that the male Bob would never have been so romantic with the candles, rose pedals, music and champagne. She passionately hoped he would want to remain a girl forever. But she didn't feel she had the right to urge him to do something like that. She would love and support him in whatever he wanted to do. If necessary, she would even think of the female Bob while she made love to the male Bob. While Elaine was crushed that Bob said he wanted to change back, she would respect his wishes.

Even though neither wanted the change and both hoped the other would object, each adjusted their transformation rings; his to pink for the inbox and blue for the outbox; hers to pink for both compartments. They touched their rings together and - nothing happened. They did it again, and still nothing. They double checked the settings, tried a third time, but still nothing.

There was a brief silence, and then Elaine spoke. "I guess because there was no male input, there could be no male output. You are now a girl - me - forever."

"Bob, my love, maybe this is fate. To be honest, I am really glad you will be in that beautiful body from now on. I love you even more this way. We can be even more intimate now, totally in synch, with no more sexual differences or embarrassments. And sexually...." She kissed him deeply, a kiss that almost lasted forever, until he finally broke the kiss (at least temporarily).

"Elaine, my soulmate, I was just too embarrassed to admit I would rather be a girl forever, that I love being you. That the thought of going back to being a guy... But now I will proudly say it. Call it serendipity, fate, whatever. I am now the luckiest guy in the world. (They both laughed.)"

Elaine whispered, "Bob is no more. Kiss me, Bobby." They embraced tightly and resumed their kiss. This time Bob -- now Bobby -- closed his eyes completely.

12