Anniversary Surprise

Story Info
He comes home to find his wife waiting.
4.5k words
2.6
61k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor Herrera walked with a purposeful stride as he left the fish market. Stepping quickly to the curb, he stuck his arm in the air, signaling for a taxi. The rush hour traffic meant he had to wait for ten minutes before a yellow cab pulled up to him. Broadway and Moore Street, please, he instructed the driver and sat back, with a satisfied sigh.

In his head, Victor went over all the details of his plan, making sure he hadn't left anything out. He had been appropriately cryptic with Kathleen this morning, telling her only that their anniversary dinner would begin at home. Victor had decided that this anniversary would be different. Rather than take her out to one of the fabulous food temples of downtown Manhattan, as he usually did, Victor decided to make this anniversary dinner more personal.

Victor met Kathleen Morgan during his first year as an associate at the law firm of Williams, Bradshaw and Cleary. She was an associate working in litigation while he was concentrating on mergers and acquisitions. The firm sponsored mixers for associates, partially to assuage their guilt for the 100 hour work week they demanded from associates. Victor saw Kathleen looking for an exit from an endless conversation with an overbearing junior partner.

I've been looking all over for you, Victor huffed, sliding his arm under Kathleen's and leading her quickly away.

"Excuse me," Kathleen asked as they entered the hallway, not that I'm not grateful, but who exactly are you? Victor's grin just turned up at the corners of his mouth.

If you'll allow me, I am the man who's going to take you to dinner, after we finish these drinks. Her green eyes narrowed for a moment, then she broke out into a grin.

She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "I feel like Vietnamese food tonight."

They had dinner three times that first week. The third time, Victor showed off his culinary skills, plying Kathleen with chicken marsala and a creme brulee. They made love for the first time that night, slowly and passionately exploring each other's bodies, mentally mapping each crevice and favorite spot.

Five years later they were married.

Victor and Kathleen agreed that romance would take a back seat to their careers. They both wanted to make partner, and secure their professional futures, before they took the plunge. Two weeks after they received their partnership offers, Victor took Kathleen to Le Bernadin, the spectacular French restaurant on the West Side of Manhattan, and slipped a 2 carat diamond ring on her finger. Six months later, they were married in a small church ceremony.

Six years later, Victor rolled downtown in a cab, hoping to recapture some of the spirit of that night they first made love. The years since their marriage had been very productive; after making partner, Victor and Kathleen bought a duplex apartment downtown, not far away from the office, so they could get in early, and stay late. As time passed, the office became as much of a home as the apartment. Kathleen regularly flew around the country, overseeing depositions and trials, while Victor was in and out of the country regularly, working on billion dollar contracts for food distributors, communications companies, and defense contractors. Sex had become a hot, but rare, commodity.

"Tonight," Victor thought to himself as he exited the cab in front of his high-rise apartment building, that is going to change. He envisioned all the courses he had lovingly planned to bring to the table. First, a frisee salad with a champagne vinaigrette , followed by phyllo pastry filled with spinach in cream sauce, topped by an entree of wild salmon in a white wine sauce, with roasted new potatoes and green beans with almond slivers. For dessert, there would be a warm chocolate souffle, encircled by a 4 carat diamond bracelet. "I should be having sex for a month," Victor said to himself as he stepped to the elevator.

Victor and Kathleen agreed that they wanted an apartment in close proximity to their office. They also wanted a place with a tremendous view of Manhattan. They found a duplex in a high-rise near Battery Park City. As Victor entered their palace, he paused to enjoy the view of the Hudson River offered by their floor to ceiling glass door, which led to a full balcony. A moment later, Victor went into the kitchen and deposited his purchases in the refrigerator. He had three hours before he told Kathleen to arrive and he decided to shower before he began his preparations.

Stripping off his suit jacket as he climbed the stairway, Victor stopped suddenly. He heard a sound coming from the hallway. Waiting for a moment, Victor heard the sound again. "A high-pitched moan," he thought, "definitely a woman's voice."

Victor carefully removed his wing-tip shoes, and walked slowly down the corridor towards the master bedroom. As he neared the doorway, he began hearing a low-pitched grunting mingled with the female moans. The bedroom door was opened wide as Victor approached, and as he stood before the open door, he was stricken by the sight. On the bed, on her knees and laying on her forearms, was his wife Kathleen. Behind her, sweating profusely and grunting loudly, was Nelson Bryant, their fellow law partner, and Victor's best friend. As Victor watched, Nellie was slowly, but forcefully inserting his rigid penis into Kathleen's anus.

"Ahhhhhhhh, yesssss, fuck my ass!!," she screamed as she thrust back against Nellie's cock.

"Damn, Kathy, your ass is so fucking tight!" Nellie groaned as he thrust deeper inside her.

"Just keep fucking it, you dirty bastard," she yelled as she writhed on the mattress.

Victor stood, transfixed by the sight of his wife being cornholed by his best friend. He watched her full, round breasts rocking violently back and forth with each of Nellie's thrusts. He watched Nellie's gluteus muscles tensing as he pushed deeper inside Kathleen's rectum. As her anguished cries had reached a higher octave, Victor felt the initial rush of lust replaced by envy, and anger. "That ought to be me," he said to himself. He balled his fists, taking a step forward, then he stopped suddenly, as if hitting an invisible wall.

When Victor was thirteen years old, he was accused of cheating on a math test. He was innocent, but he knew who the guilty party was, and after school that day, Victor engaged him in a titanic battle across the concrete schoolyard and out into the street. Victor came home that night with his pants ripped at the knees, his knuckles skinned and bloody, and a black eye. When his father saw him that night, he made Victor tell him who the other boy was, and where he lived. Victor's father marched him over to the boy's house, and he made Victor apologize to his classmate, and the boy's parents, for the fight.

"It doesn't matter who was wrong," Victor's father explained later. "Ever since Cain killed Abel, people have used violence as a means of making themselves feel better. It didn't do anything for Cain, and it hasn't done a hell of a lot for you." Victor's father made him promise that night never to use violence to solve his problems. Those were the last meaningful words Victor shared with his father; Pedro Herrera died of a heart attack two weeks later.

Victor wanted to curse his father at this moment. He had never broken his promise to his father, and even now it fenced in his rage. Victor slowly backed away from the doorway, and stumbled down the hallway, towards the stairs. Victor picked up his shoes and jacket, and walked back downstairs to the living room. Lost in a sea of confusion, Victor retreated to the couch, collapsing on the soft leather.

The sounds from the bedroom grew less and less fervent over the next few minutes; Victor strained to hear the final throes of their lovemaking, and he couldn't shake the image of Nellie's cock in his wife's ass. Then, for what seemed like an eternity, there was only silence. After five minutes, Victor figured that they had fallen asleep. Suddenly, he heard heavy footsteps on the hardwood stairs.

The second floor hallway was recessed, so no one could see the floor below until they reached the bottom of the stairs. Victor was standing five feet away from the bottom step when Nelson Bryant reached the floor.

"Did you enjoy screwing my wife, Nellie?" Victor's tone was even and measured as confronted the stout, muscular lawyer who stood naked before him. Nellie stared passively at Victor, with almost a hint of a smile on his face. After an interminable silence, Victor brushed past his friend and climbed the stairs. "You're not the one who has to answer for this," he snarled as he went by.

Quietly, but firmly, Victor walked down the hallway. He wanted to approach in silence, to make his arrival as much of a surprise to his wife as possible. As he reached the door, he was that he needn't have worried. Kathleen was splayed out on the mattress, lying on her stomach, her soft auburn hair cascading across her shoulders and a sheen of perspiration still making her pale, creamy skin glisten.

Victor crept silently towards the bed, watching his wife with equal measures of desire and disgust. He hadn't really planned what he would do when he reached this point. He settled for the direct approach. Violently grabbing Kathleen's hair in his hand, he lifted her head off the pillow and hissed in her ear, "Did you like having his cock in your ass? Was it as good as mine?"

"Victor!" she screamed. She pressed her palms against the mattress and attempted to gain leverage to escape. Victor had none of it, bringing the force of his arms down on her back, pressing her against the mattress, as he climbed on top of her. Victor straddled Kathleen's back, feeling her body wriggling desperately beneath him. He wrapped his hands around her wrists, pinning her to the bed.

"Did you have fun, Kathleen?" Victor hissed as he leaned against her struggling body. "Did you have fun fucking my best friend in our marriage bed?"

Kathleen continued to struggle, pushing up with her arms. Each time, Victor slammed her down against the mattress. Pressing his knee into her back, Victor quickly removed his silk neck tie. Grabbing her right wrist, Victor wrapped the tie around her wrist twice, then tied it in a tight knot around wrought iron bed post.

"Victor, what are you doing?" Kathleen screamed as he stood up over her. Smiling thinly, Victor began removing his clothes. Victor unbuckled his trousers, letting them fall to the floor.

Kathleen began screaming. "Nelson! Nelson!" as her left hand tore fruitlessly at the silk band that tied her to the bedpost.

"I don't think he's going to come up here right now," Victor said coldly as he dropped his shirt to the floor. "Not if he knows what is good for him."

Victor slipped off his boxer shorts, and his erect penis stood before him like a lance at a medieval jousting tournament. He crawled on top of Kathleen, pushing her head down on the pillow. He ground his body against her skin; the slick sweat had turned cold. Reaching forward, Victor tugged at the tie, unknotting the silk. Grabbing her by the wrists, Victor pulled his wife violently, rolling her over onto her back.

"You love sex, don't you baby?" Victor growled as her squeezed her wrists tightly. "Remember all those night we would do it three, maybe four times? I'm sure you're ready to go for it again, aren't you baby?"

Kathleen wrenched her right hand free and swung wildly, slapping Victor in his jaw. He laughed loudly as he grabbed her wrist and slammed it back against the bed. "Come on baby, don't be so mean," Victor said in a sing-song voice as he forced his knee in between Kathleen"s legs. She twisted and wriggled underneath him as he rubbed his thigh slowly up and down against her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, that feels nice and wet, honey."

"Stop it! Stop it!", Kathleen screamed as she tried closing her legs. "Victor, I'm sorry! Please stop!" Victor's response was to shift his hips, pressing his groin into Kathleen's ass and rubbing his stiff cock against her slick labia.

"It's all right, baby, you've always loved my big hard cock. That's what you say every time I fuck you." Victor reached back and grabbed Kathleen's legs, one at a time, and pinned them under her arms, squeezing her wrists underneath her legs.

Her body was now totally under his control, and Victor enjoyed the power he felt. He moved his hips achingly slowly. His throbbing cock slid against Kathleen' pussy lips, getting slick with her juices and Nellie's semen Leaning forward, Victor began kissing Kathleen lightly all over her face. Starting at her forehead, Victor pressed his lips against her hot, reddened skin, leaving soft, wet lip prints everywhere he kissed her.

'Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Kathleen's screams were ear-shattering, but Victor kept planting kisses all over her face. He paused as he felt the head of his cock resting against the entrance to Kathleen's vagina. Grabbing her jaw between his fingers, Victor held her face tightly as he brought his lips down against hers, crushing her mouth with his own.

Kathleen's muffled protests became a stifled scream as Victor's cock pierced the veil and entered her hot, wet pussy. Victor grunted as he felt his prick scraping against the inner walls of her sex. Groaning, he kissed down to her neck, and sunk his teeth into the soft spot where her neck and left shoulder met.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!", Kathleen screamed. "You motherfucking bastard!" She wrenched her right hand free, and began striking Victor's back and side with as much force as she could muster. When the blows had no effect on her husband, she dug her nails into his back and dragged them violently down.

"Ohhhhh fuck!!!!" Victor screamed as he back seared with the feeling of grooves being dug in his skin. His body tensed, then he responded, thrusting his rigid member deeper inside his wife's cunt. "Yes baby, that's right. Doesn't it feel good when we fight in bed!" Victor reached for her breast, rolling one of her stiff nipples between his fingers and pinching it roughly.

Kathleen screamed as her back arched, lifting sharply off the mattress. Her hips thrust involuntarily, and her defenses crumbled. She dug her nails into Victor's bicep and began meeting his thrusts with equal force.

"Fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck," she grunted each time his throbbing dick filled her pussy. "Oh, God yes!!" she cried in a high-pitched wail. "Don't stop fucking meeeeeeeeeee!!"

Victor's grin grew broader. "You like my big hard cock, don't you baby? You like when I fuck you nice and hard?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes, I love it!! I love your big, hard cock!! Fuck me, Victor, fuck me harder!!"

His wife's plaintive cries, spurred Victor, and his thrusts grew faster and more forceful. His eyes locked on Kathleen's and their bodies moved in a passionate rhythm as the grew from individual combatants into a single homogeneous union. After several minutes, Victor's thrusts slowed until he laid completely still on top of his wife. His cock continued to throb, pressing against the hot, slick walls of Kathleen's cunt.

"Victor, why are you stopping?" Kathleen looked at him with confusion. "Don't stop now!"

Victor grinned at his wife. "I'm sorry baby, it's just that I think we have an audience now. Victor locked his left leg around Kathleen's leg and, grabbing her arm, pulled hard, rolling Kathleen over until she was on top of him, his cock still firmly wedged deep inside her pussy. From his new vantage point, Victor could see his best friend, Nellie Bryant, standing naked in the door way to the bedroom, slowly stroking his penis, which was once again fully erect.

Victor began thrusting once again, reaching deep inside Kathleen's womb with his cock. "I think he's enjoying the show, baby." Kathleen began thrusting her hips downward reaching to feel all of her husband's member filling her dripping pussy.

"Damn, Nellie, this pussy is soooooooooo tight!" Victor swung his arm and slapped Kathleen's ass hard. "I thinks there's still room in this fine ass, though!" Kathleen started, but Victor wrapped his arms around her waist and continued thrusting into her. "You like her ass, don't you Nellie? It sure looked like you did when you were blistering it with that rocket of yours. You want to have another go?"

Kathleen groaned and struggled, but with far less urgency than when Victor first attacked her. Nelson Bryant approached the bed slowly, as though he feared some kind of ambush if he got too close. Finally, he knelt over the prone backside of Kathleen Herrera, and slowly dragged his tongue down her back.

Kathleen thrust hard against Victor's body as she felt Nellie's tongue sliding down her back. He tasted the salty sweat that rolled off her skin as her traveled down her back. His tongue finally came to rest in the crack of her ass. Nellie dragged his tongue up and down the crack, then he spread her cheeks and started making slow circles around her tight asshole.

"Oh shit, Victor he's licking my ass!"

"You like that, don't you, you little slut?"

"Yes, yes, it feels soooo good!"

Nellie brushed his tongue against Kathleen's rosebud, tasting her sweat and his own dried semen. Kathleen pressed her ass back, into his face, and Nellie pressed his mouth against her asshole, licking and sucking enthusiastically.

Victor groaned, feeling his cock throbbing wildly against Kathleen's pussy walls. "I think she likes the idea of your cock inside her ass, brother! I can tell by the look on her face she wants to feel it again!"

"Yessssssss!!" Kathleen screamed. "Fuck my ass Nellie! I want your cock inside me now!"

Wasting no time, Nellie reached over to the night stand and grabbed a tube of lubricant. Slowly working the nozzle into Kathleen's tight back door, he squeezed. Kathleen squealed as she felt the lube filling her anus. She groaned as she felt Nellie's weight pressing down as he mounted her.

Victor grunted as he watched his best friend climbing onto his wife's back. His eyes locked onto Nellie's, and he watched as a lascivious grin spread across Nellie's face. Nellie rubbed the head of his cock up and down over Kathleen's pink asshole.

"Fuck!" Kathleen groaned. "Stop teasing me and fuck my ass!"

Nellie laughed, and he pressed the cockhead against the tight hole and started slowly thrusting. Nellie reached out and grabbed Victor"s hand, his fingers interlocking with those of his best friend.

Kathleen's scream began low in her throat, as she felt Nellie's stiff prick piercing the secret veil of her rectum. The guttural growl became a high-pitched wail as his shaft stretched her back door open and slid into her ass.

"Oh my God!!! Oh yessssssssssssssssssss!!!"

Victor growled as he felt his friend entering his wife's ass. His cock felt the pressure as Nellie's dick slid inside Kathleen's anus. The thin wall separating the vagina and the anus was pressured to its limit as Victor and Nellie started thrusting in a synchronous rhythm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!! You fucking animals!!!! Fucking bastards!!! I've never felt so fucking full!!!!!"

Kathleen's body shook, and her screams were long and ear-shattering. Victor wrapped his hands around her arms as his thrusts grew more and more urgent. Nellie placed his hands on Victor's as he began licking and biting Kathleen's shoulders from behind.

Victor grunted as he looked into Kathleen's eyes. He felt the familiar searing heat in his scrotum, the signal that his release was imminent. "Here it cums baby, I'm gonna cum hard!!!," Victor groaned as his cock exploded.

A torrent of semen rushed from his penis, filling Kathleen's pussy. Kathleen's body rocked as she felt her husband's cum filling her cunt. She began grinding harder into him, and wailing, "Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum toooooooo!"

She pressed her mouth down onto Victor's, thrusting her tongue inside his mouth and sucking on his tongue as her body flew into involuntary convulsions, he orgasm overtaking her like a hurricane attacking a defenseless seaside village. Kathleen thrust and shook while her body flew off the peak of her ecstasy and floated downward carried on the currents of lust. Slowly, she came down, and her body nestled into her husband.

12