Anniversary Threesome

Story Info
Wife knows his fantasies, wants to make them cum true.
1.7k words
4.23
74.2k
36
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gk_811
gk_811
20 Followers

My wife and I had had an arranged marriage, and so naturally our relationship started a little cold. But over the years we began to open up more, especially sexually. We had gone from having sex once a month to 5 or 6 times a week. It was brilliant. Over time my wife and I would talk about our fantasies. Mine would tend to be more daring while hers would be romantic. Every anniversary we would spice things up just a little.

It was our 9th anniversary and we had just gotten into bed. She lay on my right, naked. I told her I loved her, kissed her sweet lips and tongue, and then proceeded to take her left nipple in my mouth. Playing with her nipples would always turn her on. If she wasn't in the mood for sex, playing with her nipples always worked. So I took her left nipple in my mouth and wrapped my tongue around it. Flicking it, licking it and sucking on it. And she loved it. I would always try to be equal to both and so did the same to her right nipple.

After a couple of minutes she pushed my head down. She was soaking wet, and she wanted me to drink her juice. She grabbed my shaved head and buried it deep in her pussy. My tongue dug around inside before licking all around, ensuring I gave attention to her clit in between. She pushed my head deeper. My wife had never wanted me to go anywhere near her ass but she kept pushing my head down. After a little while she pushed me away and turned over, arching her ass towards me. I thought she wanted it doggystyle and positioned myself accordingly, but she turned and kissed me, licking her juice off my lips and then gestured towards me licking her ass.

She had never wanted me to go down there but today was different. I was gentle and kissed her ass cheeks slowly, edging closer to her hole before slowly allowing my tongue to explore.

"Ohhhhhh!", she cried, her body trembling.

My tongue began to ran sprints between her ass and pussy until suddenly she couldn't take any more and she squirted all her love juice down my beard. I loved it. She tried to pull away but I held her legs in position so that her pussy was tight to my face. I had to swallow some because it was so much. She collapsed on the bed with my beard lying on her asscheeks.

As she lay there, trying to catch her breath, she told me I had fulfilled one of her fantasies. She had always wanted me to eat her ass. I was happy that I could do that for her and asked why she had never allowed me before.

"I don't know, it just didn't feel right asking you to," she replied.

"Babe, whatever you want me to do with you, you know I will make it happen," I told her.

My wife then asked me about my fantasy. She knew all of my fantasies but the main one was having a threesome. She always said it would never happen. This time she asked me to describe how a threesome with her would go.

I began by telling her that I would love seeing her with another woman, kissing her, exploring each others bodies before joining in. The ultimate dream would be having both women on top, one riding my dick, while the other rides my face, all the while they would be making out with each other. As I described this to her she was getting turned on and started stroking my cock. As my hypothetical story got to the point where I was joining in with the 2 women she took my dick in her mouth and started to suck me off.

I was enjoying her mouth wrapped round my dick so much that I would keep stopping the story, losing my focus. After the story she climbed aboard and rode me until I came in her. She smiled as my cum filled her pussy up and she relaxed laying down on my chest while we fell asleep.

For our 10th anniversary we had planned to spend the weekend in London. She was excited as was I. She told me she had booked a hotel room with a jacuzzi and a wet room so I knew it was going to be a dirty weekend.

We drove down around mid morning and had got to the hotel by mid afternoon. As we walked into the reception area I saw my ex girlfriend, Mya, behind the reception desk. She gave me a smile as we walked in.

"Er...hi, how are you? I didn't know you worked here," I said.

Mya looked up and smiled. "Hey stranger, long time no see. And is this your wife?", she asked.

"Yes, Mya meet Yasmin, Yasmin meet Mya." This felt so awkward; at least for me it did.

We checked in and Mya gave us the key to our room.

"I've hooked you guys up with the best room in the hotel. Room 711. It's up the lift and first room on the right. Dinner is at 7pm in restaurant, all included. You'll have a great time, I'm sure. Let me know if you need anything at all."

I wondered whether my wife knew she worked here or if it was down to pure coincidence. We freshened up and went out for a stroll in the area before heading back for dinner in the hotel's restaurant. I whispered to my wife that I didn't care for dessert, I just wanted her pussy. She smiled, winked and then we headed back towards our room. My dick was rock hard as we went up the lift. My wife knew it too, brushing it lightly as we entered the lift.

As I opened the door, I saw Mya sat on the edge of the bed wearing a lacy black bra and matching French knickers. She was still gorgeous. Confused, I asked what she was doing here. It was at this point my wife brushed past me. She climbed on Mya and stuck her tongue down Mya's throat. I just stood there in shock.

"I invited her to join us," said Yasmin, while taking off her own top off.

She wore an awesome wine coloured bra which barely covered her nipples. "I'm sure you won't mind."

"No, but I..." I could barely talk. My dick was ready to explode.

My wife continued kissing Mya, while Mya took of my wife's skirt, revealing her matching thong, highlighting her gorgeous bum. Mya lied down while Yasmin started to kiss her on her neck, working her way down to her waist. As she did, Mya arched her back, signalling to my wife to pull her panties off. She did and threw them my way. I picked them up and smelt her pussy which brought back so many memories from uni. My wife had never been with a woman before but she looked like she knew what she was doing, licking Mya's pussy.

I crept over and pulled her legs further apart so that I could join my wife too. Our tongues would meet licking her beautiful pussy, all while my dick was throbbing in my pants. I met my wife's tongue again and this time I grabbed her face, pushed my tongue in her mouth and pushed her against the wall. I had to thank her for such an incredible present. She unbuckled my belt and then I felt Mya's hands on my back. She pulled my trousers down while my wife pulled my shirt off. Mya turned me around and swallowed my dick. She went as deep as she could before gagging, catching her breath and doing it again. My wife had bent down and crawled next to Mya. She began licking my balls. I stared at these beautiful women thinking I'm in the most incredible experience.

My wife winked at me and then proceeded to lie on the bed, pulling her thong down and throwing them on the floor. Mya left my dick to lick my wife's pussy. I couldn't complain. I picked up Mya and twisted her around so that she was on top of my wife in the 69 position. I just watched as they ate each other's pussy. I was about to join in but Mya pushed me away. They both sat up and Yasmin told me to lie down. She climbed on my dick, while Mya sat on my face. Mya was staring at my wife riding me and then decided to go for her nipples. That was enough to send my wife over the edge as she began to tremble before I felt her juices flowing on my balls and down the bed.

She looked towards Mya and said "I bet you've always wanted to ride him. You want to now?"

Mya smiled and slowly lowered herself on me.

"Ohhhh I remember this dick," Mya moaned as my dick disappeared into her hot, wet pussy. Yasmin looked at me with a surprised look.

"Not now," I told her. "Another day."

Mya started to rock slowly. My wife licked my balls a little before sitting on my face, watching Mya ride me. Yasmin returned the favour by licking Mya's nipples which made Mya cum. It didn't make her stop. She continued to ride and I started to feel I was about to explode.

"I'm gonna cummmmm," I shouted through my wife's pussy.

And just as I was about to Yasmin pushed Mya off my dick and took it in her mouth. My wife had never let me cum in her mouth. I would always let her know so she could pull away. There wasn't enough time. I couldn't control myself and I shot my whole load in her mouth. She had a mouthful and was still sucking when Mya got up.

"Hey, give me some!"

My wife sat up, with cum in her mouth and dribbles down her chin, gesturing for Mya to sit next to her. As she did, Yasmin straightened her back and began to empty some of the cum from her mouth into Mya's. She swallowed the rest, while Mya swallowed her share. I just watched in amazement.

My wife then kissed me on my cheek.

"Happy Anniversary babe," and she lay down on my left hand side. Mya then kissed me on my other cheek and lay down on the other. I lay back thinking this was best night I've ever had.

Mya moved her head near me and whispered in my ear.

"I can't wait for breakfast in bed."

gk_811
gk_811
20 Followers