Anniversary Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
They celebrate their anniversary in sexy style.
1.5k words
3.9
37.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the driver’s seat of the Jag, Lawrie watched as his wife, Jackie, locked their front door and turned to walk briskly across the gravel to the car. ‘She’s as lovely as the day we met’ he thought to himself. Jackie let herself into the car, threw her jacket on to the back seat, and put on her seatbelt.

“Four whole days alone together! No kids, no phones, no tv, no meals to cook, no school run. God bless your mother, Lawrie. We must bring her back a bottle of champagne or something.”

Lawrie chuckled.

“She loves having the kids. Takes her mind off Dad. Stops her from being lonely. You’re right though. We’ll take her back a prezzie.” He turned to look at his wife. “Happy anniversary darling. You know, I’m still crazy about you, don’t you? Let’s make this an anniversary to remember!”

“ I love you too, honey. So, so much. Yeah, let’s really go for it. Come on! Get the show on the road.

Lawrie turned the key, and the big V12 burbled into life. He loved this car. They were well off. He, a successful musician, not quite a household name, but six good-selling albums under his belt, and she, a copywriter with Firmin, Eagle and Ross - an up-and-coming ad house. So, they might have had the typical Porsche, BMW or even a Ferrari, but he loved his Jag V12 saloon. It was beautiful, sleek, fast and comfortable. A bit like Jackie he thought. ‘Yeah, she’s still sleek’, he thought as he mentally ticked off her assets. Long mousy brown hair, trim figure, beautiful soft breasts (not too big), an ass men would die for, and the neatest pussy with its spare covering of down-soft brown hair. ‘Am I a lucky guy or what?’

Soon the streets of London were behind them and the M4 stretched out ahead - not too busy for a Thursday afternoon in May.

“Darling,” said Lawrie, “ I really want to spoil you over the next 4 days. Anything you want is yours. I want to say thank you for 12 great years together.”

“Oh, honey, that is so sweet. I feel just the same. In fact I was wondering what I could do to make our trip down to St. Ives more interesting for you.”

“Really? And what did that clever mind of yours come up with, Jackie?”

“Well, I don't think I had to pass an IQ test for this notion. Look!”

Jackie slowly peeled back the knee-length skirt she was wearing to reveal peach coloured, satin french knickers trimmed in lace.

“Like them?”

“Oh, jesus, Jackie, do you need to ask. That is so fucking sexy, sweetheart. Thank you.”

You’re welcome, lover. I just hope it inspires you to take the appropriate action,” she giggled

She made to turn the skirt back down but was stopped in her tracks by Lawrie.

“No! I forbid you to do that. You have to keep your knickers on view at least as far as Bristol.”

She loved it when he took the dominant role in their sex games. And given her liking for a little exhibitionism, Jackie felt their break getting off to a great start.

“So, I have to keep my knickers in sight ‘til Bristol do I?”

“Yep,” said Lawrie, a smug grin lighting up his face.

“Right then, better make them more visible.”

With that, Jackie reached under her skirt with both hands and pulled the knickers over her knees and off. Giggling to herself she threw them up on top of the Jag’s dashboard.

“They’re completely on view now. Does that meet with your approval?”

Lawrie laughed loudly, amused both by his wife’s sense of humour and her boldness.

“You’re too clever for me by half, sweetheart. But who said you could put your skirt back down. Come on. Lift it up! I want to enjoy those long legs of yours.”

“And is that all you want to enjoy, honey?”

Jackie swivelled in her seat to face her husband, and with a huge grin on her face she lifted the skirt again and spread her legs widely to offer him a sight of the prize hidden there. The sight that greeted Lawrie brought a strangled groan to his throat.

“You shaved! Oh, you shaved your pussy. Thank you sweetheart, you know how much I love that. It looks fantastic.”

“Did you bring the camera, honey. I want to see how I look. And I wanna see what it looks like when I spread it like this. And I wanna see what it looks like when i put my finger in like this. I wanna see, Lawrie. I wanna see my pussy too.”

“Yeah. The camera’s on the back seat, but if I don't pull off the road soon, nobody will be taking pictures of nothing. Services in 6 miles, sweetheart. Whatever else you do, don’t lose that feeling.!”

The next six miles flew by as Lawrie pressed the Jag forward, paying scant attention to the laws of the land. Finally he pulled into the services and parked as far away from the buildings as he could. By this time Jackie, lying back in the seat with her eyes closed, had been intently playing with her pussy for at least four or five minutes. Two fingers gently probed inside while another finger circled and teased her clitoris. She groaned softly to herself.

Lawrie undid his seatbelt and reached over to the back seat for the camera in its shoulder bag.

Feverishly he pulled the camera out and switched it on, saying a prayer of thanks that he’d remembered to put new batteries in the day before.

“Jesus, Lawrie, I’m so fucking wet you would not believe it. Look! (pulling the two fingers out). Look how fucking wet I am. I’m drenched.”

“Spread your pussy for me sweetheart. Let me get a close-up of your juices. Yeah, like that. Yeah. Yeah, wider if you can. That’s it. God, that's hot. How does it taste, sweetheart.? Yeah, pop them in your mouth. Let me get a picture of that. Good. Good, good yeah. Yeah do that. Pull on your lips. Stretch them for me. Oh yeah. Uh huh.. yeah. Fuck! Yeah, do that! I love your wet, bald cunt. I love it.”

“Honey, is there something else here I can stick in my pussy for you. I need to be filled. Find something. Find something please.”

“The only thing handy is this torch, sweetheart. Not too big is it? No sharp edges on it.”

“Yeah. That’ll do. Give’s it here.”

The torch would have been about five inches long and maybe the thickness of three fingers. Taking the torch from her husband, Jackie soon persuaded her pussy to open enough to allow it in and soon she was working it in and out slowly but steadily in a rhythm of her own choosing. Lawrie continued to snap away, unsure if he’d ever seen her just as turned on as this.

“I hope your getting this Lawrie. I hope you’re taking pictures of me ramming this rubber cock up my snatch. Is it making you horny. Is it? Do you like watching me do this here in a car park. What if someone came past? Would you tell me to stop? Or would you like a strange man to watch me fuck myself with a torch?”

“I wouldn’t stop you, Jackie. No, because you’d like some man to watch you being a slut. Wouldn’t you? You’d like to be watched. You could have been a stripper. Or maybe a porn star. You love this. Don’t you?”

“Yes, yes , yes honey I do. Oh God, I’m cumming. I hope i don’t squirt on your lovely leather seats. Oh, oh, oh. Fuck! Yes! Yes!. oh, Jesus!!”

A long shudder racked Jackie’s body as she slipped into the strange half-world of the post-cum. She loved this place. A place she could hardly describe, but a place where she only felt connected to her body through the tiny aftershocks which played over her body. She called it her ‘after sex dream world’. She lay semi-conscious on the leather seat, legs wide apart, pussy and mouth both smiling. A brigade of guards might have marched past her and she would have been powerless to move. Neither would she have cared. Lawrie knew better than to disturb her during these precious few minutes.

Eventually, she started to regain full consciousness, alerted as much by the cool breeze fanning her naked pussy as by any noises in the car park around them.

“Oh, honey,” she said, “that was fantastic. I was so hot. Jesus I was horny. Did you get the pictures? Gimme the camera. Let me see!. Actually, no. I’ll keep that for later when we get to the hotel. Honey, I owe you now. Poor baby. You didn’t even get your cock out. Don’t you worry, we’ll make amends for that later. Is that ok, darling?”

“OK? OK? I’ve just had one of the sexiest experiences of my life and she asks me if its ‘OK’. You bet its ok. Though now you mention it, I may have to punish you for teasing me so hard just then. Yes, I may just have to do that. You know what, sweetheart, this is gonna be a great weekend!”