Annoyed

Story Info
Spanking and rough sex as payback for interrupting a game.
1.8k words
4.17
45.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EA1973
EA1973
2 Followers

I was in a splendid mood. My day had been great. I had received praise from my boss at work and a steady job position now lay very close within my reach.

I walked in the door, and could tell by your whole body posture that you were annoyed. I said "Hi," and went over to kiss you. You turned your head away from the computer and gave me a quick kiss before giving your full attention to the creatures on the screen.

I sighed and considered my options. I was in too good a mood to let your annoyance get to me. I went to the kitchen to get myself a rum and coke, since it was Friday. I felt the rum warming up my insides and the sensation going all the way to my pussy as it always did. I grinned to myself and knew that I wanted your attention, one way or another. I finished my drink and went back in with you.

I stood behind you and started to massage your shoulders, but you were not relaxing. Then I bent down and started to give your neck small kisses and you asked me to please stop. I didn't feel like stopping at all, and started to nibble on your earlobes. You asked me again to stop, and I whispered, "No".

You said to me, really annoyed, that if I didn't stop and caused you to die in the computer game you were playing, you were going to spank my ass. That comment went straight into my pussy and I could feel it getting wetter just at the thought of your strong hands making my ass red.

I continued to kiss and lick your neck and earlobes. I let my hands run over your chest and opened up your shirt. I ran by hands through the soft hairs on your chest and pinched your nipples lightly. I could feel you getting distracted, even though you kept asking me to wait a few minutes. And just as I looked up at the monitor, I watched your character fall to the ground and the portal space consumed you.

You cursed and said, "Damn you woman, you're going to pay for this!"

You got up and pulled me over to the couch where you sat down. You told me to lie on your lap with my ass raised. I hesitated, and you quickly replied, "Now! I warned you what was going to happen."

I did as you said and felt you pull down first my pants, and then my black panties, leaving my ass cheeks totally exposed to you. I started to breathe heavier and was now very horny.

You pulled off your belt and, gathering my hands on my back, used the belt to tie them up. Now your hands were concentrating on my ass, caressing it gently. I enjoyed the sensation, closed my eyes and pushed my ass up towards you. Suddenly I felt the first slap. I let out a noise that was a mixture between a sigh, a moan and a scream. You kept spanking my ass just hard enough to leave red marks on it, while telling me that was what happens when I didn't do what you told me to.

My whole body twitched for every spank that landed on my ass, and I felt the heat that my skin now contained. You stopped, rubbed my cheeks with one hand, letting the other hand slide between my legs to my pussy lips that were dripping wet with pussy juices.

I moaned out loud as you buried two fingers deep inside of me, but I had enjoyed the pleasure too soon, because you followed up on the finger movements with spanks on my ass. For each slap, you pushed your fingers all the way inside of me. I enjoyed a strange sensation of pain and extreme pleasure at the same time.

You told me to move and kneel down in front of you with my back to you. You untied my hands and, pulling off my shirt, you then took off my bra. You then told me to lie on the coffee table, face down. I got off your lap and lay on the table, bent over so that my knees were barely resting on the floor and my body on the table. You tied my hands behind my back yet again. You pulled my pants and panties all the way off, leaving me totally naked. I felt the cold surface of the table and my nipples hardened as I lay on them.

I heard you unzip your pants and knew that you must be pulling out your wonderful cock. I felt your hands on my ass again, and you gave both my cheeks a quick hard slap each to freshen up on the redness there. You spread my ass and aimed the head of your cock at my pussy. In one swift move you thrust hard inside of me. I screamed as I felt how big you were when pushing into me. Then I noticed the roughness of your jeans on my ass cheeks. You had not taken your pants off, but simply unzipped them and let your cock out. This turned me on beyond belief. Me lying naked and tied up, while you were still fully clothed and fucking me doggy style. I was moaning out loud now.

The pain from your big cock inside me had transformed into an amazing good feeling of being filled up and fucked hard.

You grabbed my hip with your right hand so you could thrust harder, and then used your left hand to pull up my head by pulling my hair. This allowed you to hear all my moans louder and more clearly, which I knew turned you on. You continued to thrust harder and faster inside of me and I came close to cumming. You pulled your cock out of my pussy, and told me to turn around. With difficulty, due to my hands still being tied, I turned around so I was now on my back on the coffee table.

You had sat back on the couch, and now told me to put my legs up on your shoulders. As I did so, you lifted up my ass so that you could now bury your face between my legs. Your tongue flicked over my clit before you slid it deep inside my pussy. Your thumb rubbed my clit while your tongue was fucking me. This was too much for me to bear, and I came in a shuddering orgasm, making my whole body shake. You continued to lick my pussy lips and clit until I had calmed back down. You then helped me sit up and untied my hands. You told me to go get the big Mr Happy. I got up and went to the bathroom to find one of my beloved dildos.

I came back and saw you watching me as I walked towards you. The only thing that was naked about you was your big cock sticking out of your jeans. What a sight! I sighed and handed you the dildo. You told me to lie on my back on the coffee table yet again.

You handed me the big vibrator and told me to play with myself. I smiled and turned it on. I started by pushing it hard against my clit as I enjoyed the buzzing sensation. I used the other hand to pull on my nipples, as I loved having done. You told me to quit messing around and push it inside of me. It was quite large, about the same width as you, and yet I had to use both my hands to push it inside of me. I did it slowly and then waited on you telling me what you wanted me to do.

You told me to fuck myself with the dildo, so I started to move it slowly in and out of my dripping wet pussy. After a short while you grabbed my hand and pulled Mr Happy out of me and told me to lick it clean. I brought it up to my lips and started licking it from top to bottom before swallowing as much as I could of it. I could hear you moan.

You told me to put it back in, and this time you helped me push it in as far as it would go. You pushed it in and out of me a few times, and urged me to lift my legs towards my head. I lifted them and held one of them in place by using the hand that wasn't busy fucking myself with the dildo. You grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them with your hands. You slapped them a few times before moving towards me and then slowly starting to force your cock into my ass. I squirmed as I felt the pain. You did not let this stop you, and continued to push it in, until you had all of your cock inside my ass, all the way to the base of you. You leaned up towards me, with your arms stretched and hands resting on the table next to me. By doing this, you also forced my legs further down towards me, so that you got even easier access to my ass. I felt the fabric of the clothes you were wearing on my legs, pussy and ass. I moaned out loud and closed my eyes.

You started to move your cock in and out of me, while the dildo was filling up my pussy, buzzing away happily. You told me to let it go and put my hands along my side. I did, and you grabbed my wrists with your hands, so you now had me totally pinned down. Every time the dildo moved out of my pussy a bit, your body pushed it in as you fucked my ass hard. I was now moaning and screaming out loud. Not with pain this time, but in pure ecstasy.

I pushed up my loins towards you and met your every move, forcing you to fuck me even harder. I was now the horniest I had been in a long, long time, and my movements up against you became more frantic, faster and more intense.

We were fucking each other with force and extreme desire. I yelled out for you to fuck me, to keep fucking me hard. I yelled your name, and continuously moaned, "Yeah!" I heard you groan just as I felt my own orgasm roll over me yet again. The muscle spasms, which the insides of me made while I came, were enough to put you over the top. As you gave me a few hard thrusts, I heard you groan loud and felt your hot cum fill up my ass.

You calmed down, and bent down to give me a deep kiss. Then you whispered, "Now I have to get my corpse, darling!"

*

Thanks to Zebra for helping me with the editing of this story :-)

EA1973
EA1973
2 Followers