Annoyed

Story Info
Don't piss this Mistress off or there will be consequences.
1.5k words
4.21
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those mornings where everyone and everything was out to piss me off. I'd burnt myself with the straighteners, the milk was off, and the dog had shit on the floor. Just how I needed to start the day. To top it the traffic was heavy so I was late for work. Only by a couple of minutes but I hate being late even by 30 seconds. I flew in the door of my office and dropped my stuff off and went to make my morning coffee. I need at least two to get me going. Now this was really taking the mick. In the staff room were two of my team playing on their phones!! WTF?? They were being paid to do a job not have a jolly. There was no way I was going to tolerate this and my mood just made it worse.

Now, I'm dressed the part for my job as a manager. I was wearing my normal knee length black pvc skirt, knee high leather boots and satin blouse. Smart but sexy. I'm a very dominant woman both at work and in my private life and had planned on seeing a sub of mine that evening at his house so had some of my kit in my car ready to go there straight from work.

Now I'd overheard these pair, Ben and Ronnie, on previous occasions talking about their sex lives with each other and knew that they both liked to be dominated by women and I'd also caught them checking out my leather clad ass when I wore leather trousers to work the other day so I knew just the way they were going to be punished for taking the piss...

I went to my car and fetched my bag of goodies into my office. Took out my teachers' cane. Put two chairs next to each other against the wall and phoned through to the office where those two were allegedly working summoning them into me. My team know that when they are summoned to my office they had better watch out as I mean business especially if the door was closed and it was firmly shut that day.

There was a gentle tap at the door. Good. That meant that they knew they were in trouble as people normally come and go as they please without knocking.

I told them to come in and sit down on the chairs I'd placed out. I stood up from where I was sitting at my desk and picked up the cane, holding it in my left hand and tapping the end of it on my right palm. They looked at each other and I could tell they were puzzled as to where I was going with this. I walked around the desk to them still tapping the cane, my glasses at the end of my nose, really rocking the sexy secretary look. I placed my ass on the edge of the desk deliberately letting my skirt ride up to reveal the tops of my lacy stockings and suspenders. Still tapping the cane in my hand.

"So. Do you know why I've called you pair into me?" I asked them.

They looked nervously at each other. Ben looked at Ronnie then at me "Err. Because we were playing on our phones and not working?" he said with a nervous hint to his voice.

"Playing with our phones and not working who?" I was going to have some fun with this.

"Playing with our phones and not working Clara?" WHACK the end of the cane hit the desk "Sorry, who?" A smile lit up Ben face as he realised where I was going with this. "Playing with our phones and not working Mistress." "That's better. Yes, you will address me as Mistress from now on. And how are you going to make it up to me? What punishment am I going to give you?" Ronnie wriggled in his seat the bulge in his pants obvious. He was clearly enjoying seeing Mistress Clara come out to play. He spoke quietly exchanging glances with Ben "How can we possibly make it up to you Mistress?"

Hmmmm, I'd not cum for days so that was the direction I was going to take this in. These two were going to please me that way. Become my boy toys...

"I want you both to worship my boots first." Ben was the first to move. He pulled the blind in my window down and shot the bolt across the door. Ronnie stood up as well and dropped to his knees at my feet. He clearly had done this before. He was shortly joined by Ben who again knew what he was doing. I had two grown men at my feet. I loved it.

"Now I want to see what you both can do. You're going to make me cum between you. I'm not going to tell you what to do. This is a test. If you displease me, you will get a stroke of my cane." I was getting so wet at having these two slaves at my feet. Felt so powerful and sexy.

They looked at each other and nodded. Had they tagged teamed before? It certainly looked that way. Maybe that's why they were thick as thieves in work?

Ronnie was at my right and Ben at my left. They traced their tongues up a leg each, working parallel to each other. Fuck, this was heaven... Their tongues traced over the tops of my stockings reaching the soft flesh at the top of my legs and my skirt was pushed up more by their gentle hands.

Although I was enjoying what they were doing to me so much I was not going to relinquish my power. "I want you both to strip fully naked. Now!" They stopped what they were doing and proceeded to undress. Both had very impressive hard cocks. Yum, I was going to enjoy those in due course.

"Well what are you waiting for, an invite?" I picked up the cane from where I had put it on the desk next to me. "Turn around both of you." Two naked asses were now facing me. Very sexy naked asses at that. "I'm going to give you both 5 hits of the cane for displeasing me".

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." My boy toys were obviously enjoying this as much as I was.

1.

2.

3. "Thank you Mistress" Although the tone of Ronnie's voice had now changed. A mixture of pain and arousal. I knew it well as I switch so have been on the receiving end as well as the giving end.

4.

5. "Fuck. Thank you Mistress. How may we please you?"

"I want Ronnie to lay on my desk." Duly done by Ronnie. "I'm going to climb over him. He's then going to fuck my wet cunt. Ben, I want you deep in my ass. I want you both to fuck me hard together."

I was loving the power I had over these two. I needed to be fucked badly and what better way than by dominating two sexy men?

I could feel both their cocks deep in me. Fucking me hard in both holes. My cunt getting wetter and wetter as I was getting more aroused. Fuck I was going to cum. I arched my back and let the sensation wash over me. My orgasm pulsing through me. They weren't going to stop all because I'd cum. They were going to obey my instruction to the letter. They were going to please me. Another orgasm pulsed through me and I felt my juices flow from my body. Fuck, I'd just squirted covering my desk with my cum. Guess I'd be cleaning later? Actually no. They would clean it for me with their tongues.

I climbed off them leaving them both with painful erections. Now, I'm not a mean mistress. I was going to let them cum as they had pleased me so they could cum as a reward.

"I want you both to cum for me. However, you have only got two minutes to do it in. Go!"

I now had my two men standing in front of me stroking their proud cocks. Wanking them off for me. The power I had over them...

Ben was the first to cum within the time limit closely followed by Ronnie. Both of their cum adding to the mess on my desk.

"I've got work to do. You'd better both clean that mess up with your tongues."

I thought I may have been met with some objections over this but no, they clearly were remembering the feel of my cane against their naked asses. The marks were definitely there to show they'd been punished.

I watched them both obediently licking all of our cum off the desk until it was back to its normal state.

They picked their clothing up from the floor where it has been abandoned and silently got dressed as I straightened my clothing and pulled up the blind.

"Same time tomorrow eh Clara?" Ben said over his shoulder with a cheeky wink as he left my office with Ronnie in tow. Little fucker loved it...

Oh well, looks like I'd found some new slaves. Hard life eh?

C xx