Ann's 2nd Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers

Ann's whole body shivered in ecstasy. Drawing Joe's cock into her throat, she used a swallowing technique that caressed him.

Fighting the need to cum in Ann's mouth, Joe withdrew and whispered in Ann's ear, "I want to fuck you!"

Ann didn't say a word, but turned away from Steven's wonderful oral talents and presented herself to Joe; legs wide open and up in the air. Joe didn't waste a second. He fitted his cock to Ann's moist opening and slowly inserted himself into her.

Ann was thrilled beyond belief. Here was a stranger starting to fuck her and Steven was watching her do it. "This is what he wanted and she loved it!" she thought.

As Joe's hard cock penetrated her depths, Ann could feel her climax approaching. "Fuck me harder, much harder" she said to her lover.

Joe complied. As his stiff cock continued to plunge into Ann's vagina, he felt her quiver as her hips rose up and down matching his thrusts. All of a sudden, Ann climaxed and Joe let loose with his semen filling Ann's pussy.

Ann and Joe fell apart. As their passion cooled, Ann slid down and cleaned Joe's pelvic area with her tongue and mouth. Joe, completely sated, enjoyed her ministrations and started to doze off.

Ann looked over at Steven. In her passion, she had almost forgotten about him. He was grinning from ear to ear. "That was one of the most sensual things I have ever seen! Let's get out of here."

Ann slipped back into her clothes, looking over at the totally asleep Joe and they left the truck.

After checking into a hotel and taking a nap, Ann started to get ready for the evening's activities. Only telling her that they would be going to dinner

but nothing else, Ann was very curious what else Steven had in mind. His only direction was to 'dress real sexy'. While bathing, Ann shaved her legs

and vaginal areas.

Resisting the urge to play with herself, she stepped out of the bathroom and began to pull out her clothes for the evening. First were a pair of black gossamer stockings and a delicate garter belt. Next came some red thong panties. The front area barely covered her pussy and the rest was just strings. With no underlining, her slit could be seen in the right light.

A button up thin red dress was next and finally, a pair of open toed high heels completed her outfit. After putting on everything, Ann saw that her dress was a bit see-through. From the front, her dress was cut low to where the top button was nestled about half way down her cleavage. In the right light the full shape of her tits could be seen and when her nipples got hard, they would stick out like headlights.

"I'll wear a wrap and that will help she thought." Looking back at herself in the mirror, Ann could see the outline of her garter straps and the fact that she was wearing a thong. 'Well if anybody has a problem with that, it's too bad."

About that time Steven came into the room. He had just showered and was ready to get dressed when he saw Ann standing there. She just so sexy that his cock sprang to life. Walking over to her, he said nothing but put his hands on her shoulders and pushed gently down.

Ann sunk to her knees, opened her mouth and sucked him in. She compressed her lips and proceeded to take his hardness until it had completely disappeared. After about three passes, Steven stiffened up and his cum ejaculated into her mouth. Ann thrilled at pleasing her husband this way. After that, she finished dressing and they headed off to the restraunt.

On the way, Steven asked Ann to unbutton the two bottom buttons on her dress. "Honey, she protested, my stocking tops will show!"

"I know, I hope they do and a lot more."

Ann reached down and did what he ask. Her dress immediately split open and her sleek nyloned legs shimmered in the night light and sure enough, the lacy stocking tops were in full view. As she looked down at her exposed legs, Ann felt her pussy moisten a bit as she knew that some men would see her display and perhaps a bit more.

Pulling into the restraint, Raoul, the valet, rushed over to Ann's side of the car to let her out. Raoul had just turned 19. He had learned very quickly that if he let the lady of the car out, he would be treated to some great leg shows. It didn't happen everytime, but when it did he was happy.

His only problem was his cock. Measuring at slightly over 10 inches when fully erect, it would show through his tight uniform pants when he got excited. This had gotten him into trouble more then once, however, he had bedded his fair share of married women.

Raoul open the car door and there sat Ann. She smiled up at him and swung herself to exit the car. As she did, her dress spread open exposing her stockinged legs, garter straps and a good portion of her bare thighs.

Raoul's prick sprung to life as he gazed at the awesome display of lingerie. As Ann stepped out, her dress slipped a bit more causing her transparent panties to come into view. Raoul could hardly believe his luck.

As he looked, he could see the upper part of Ann's pussy slit through her underwear.

Ann, finally standing, glanced down at Roual's fully erect cock straining at his pants. "Wow" she thought, "He certainly has a big one for somebody so young!" She smiled at Raoul then turned to walk into the restraint. As Ann walked away, Raoul saw the thong peeking through her dress.

"Damn, I would sure like to fuck her" he thought.

Ann slid into the booth, her dress slipped up over her stocking tops. As she was pulling her skirt down, a waiter walked up to take their drink order. He smiled and Ann knew that he had seen her sexy display.

After dinner, Steven leaned over to Ann and ask "would you like an after dinner drink?"

Ann replied that she would.

"It comes with a price" Steven said with a smile.

"And what would that be?" replied Ann. "Go to the restroom, take off your thong, unbutton your top and bottom buttons and come back here.

"But Steven, I will be showing a lot" protested Ann.

"I know honey. That is what this evening is all about, you being sexy."

Ann realized that she would never see any of these people again. In the restroom, she did as Steven had said. After releasing the required buttons, Ann checked herself in the mirror. Her dress was now open enough in front that the separation of her tits could be seen. As she walked back and forth her leg would come out from underneath her dress showing all of her stockinged leg, a garter strap, and a bit of her upper thigh.

As Ann she returned to the table, men stared at her. Even the wait staff and cooking team took note. Slipping into the booth once again, her dress open and the approaching waiter got a good view of her now very wet uncovered pussy. With that third button undone, Ann just gave up on her modesty and

thought "he can look as long as he wants!"

The waiter took a long look and as his cock hardened, he thought "what a great show. I hope this lady comes back soon."

Walking out to get their car, Ann said "Steven, I hope you are happy, showing me off to all these strange men".

"Ann, you love it and you know it", Steven replied.

Ann couldn't argue with that. Deep down inside she knew it to be true. By this time, Raoul had brought the car around and opened the door for Ann. She ducked down and started to get into the car.

As she did the front of her dress fell away showing both of her hard nippled breasts to Raoul. "Damn", he thought as his cock grew hard once again.

By this time, Ann was fully in the car and she rolled down her window.

"You are a very good valet Raoul. I hope you will enjoy my little tip!"

With that she pulled her dress up to her hips revealing all of her nudity to the startled boy. She then reached out and caressed his cloth covered cock. Laughing, Ann told Raoul thanks once again as the car left the parking lot.

"What was that all about?" asked Steven.

"Well, you wanted me to show my body to strange men, so I did" tittered Ann.

"And you touched him" demanded Steven.

"Couldn't help myself honey, he has the biggest prick I have ever seen".

As they were driving, Steven gave Ann her thong panties back and ask her to put them on. After doing so, Ann buttoned her dress so she felt a bit more respectable. Steven pulled the car into a parking place. As Ann looked around she a movie house that had triple X movies on its billboard. Outside of the doorway were several men hanging around.

"Steven is that where we are going" asked Ann?"

"It sure is honey; I just thought you might enjoy teasing a lot of men"

Ann grew excited and nervous all at the same time. She hoped she could keep control and hoped she couldn't.

Ann and Steven got out of their car and walked across the street. As they did, Ann's high heels made a bit of noise drawing the attention of the loitering men.

The light was just right so that Ann's dress became almost transparent. The outline of her thong and garter belt could be seen. The guys could see where Ann's hose ended and her bare thighs began. Her breasts were bouncing a bit and her nipples were once again hard with excitement.

Ann smiled at the men and as she and Steven went into the theatre they all could see the shadowy outline of her ass crack and the thong string as it emerged from the top of her butt. Feeling their pricks growing, they hurried in.

Ann and Steven entered the main the main showing area of the theater.

There was a couple's area with a group of men surrounding it. As Ann

and Steven went though the crowd, to the couple's area, she felt hands reaching out and touching her body. Rather then being repulsed, Ann was turned on and did nothing to stop them.

Finally getting seated, Ann crossed her legs and looked around. On the screen there was a movie playing. It looked like a girl and 4 men, all with very large cocks. There was some lighting in the theatre. Very dim, but Ann could see the men around the couples area and they all seemed to be looking at her! Most of the men had their cocks out and were stroking them.

Ann felt a shiver go through her realizing that Steven had brought her to the perfect place to really cut loose.

Ann and Steven sat down in the front row of the couples section. He leaned in and passionly kissed her, his hand slipping inside her top to cup Ann's braless breasts. Ann returned his kiss, her tongue entering his mouth. As they embraced, Ann's hemline moved up flashing her gorgeous legs to the appreciative audience.

Steven breathed into Ann's ear and said "I bet your friends would like to see a little strip show. Go ahead, give them something to remember!"

Ann didn't say a thing, but slowly rose to her feet smiling at the men in front of her.

Ann began to sway with the music from the movie. Lifting her hand to the top of her dress, she slipped the first 2 buttons. This opened her dress to the point where just about all her breasts were showing with the exception of her nipples.

Ann did a little shimmy and both tits came out and the top part of her dress as it dropped to her waist. With her tits bare, Ann walked close to the front row of men. Hands reached out and cupped them pinching her nipples. Ann grew hotter by the minute. She kept hearing whispers in her ears how much this guy or another wanted to fuck her.

Stepping back from the groping hands, Ann went back into her little dance. All of a sudden, a flashlight came on focused on her chest. Startled for a moment, Ann caught the spirit and embraced the light. She was reminded of the spotlight from a truck from a couple of years ago.

By now, she had the full attention most of the guys in the theatre. Ann danced back and forth in front of Steven and the lusting men. She finished unbuttoning her dress and it slip to the floor. That left with only her thong on. Fully exposed were her nylon covered legs, bare thighs, the garter belt and, of course, her naked breasts!

Bending over to pick up her dress, she heard some groans as her ass lifted high in the air. She tossed her dress over to Steven and approached the front row of men once again. Strong male hands were all over her, touching her breasts, flicking her nipples, stroking her legs and one hand had found its way under her panties and inserted a couple of fingers into Ann's very wet pussy.

Reaching, she took a hard cock in each hand and rubbed them up and down. Stepping along the row of horny men, she played and was played with. All the time the whispers kept coming, "suck my cock, "I want to fuck you", and "come on down to the front and we all can really please you."

Ann was very tempted to do just that. She went back and sat down beside Steven. "I'm so hot. All these cocks sticking out and they all are pointing at me. I am also a little bit sacred. Will you watch over me if I get a bit wild?'

Steven looked at her and said "of course I will darling . Just enjoy yourself. However, it looks like you aren't quite done with your strip tease!"

Ann stood back up and ask the anxious crowd of men "do you mind if I take off my panties?"

"Yes, oh, god, yes" were the replies from her audience.

As the flashlight played over her nearly nude body, Ann pulled on the side strings of her thong and lower it down. Very slowly her shaved pussy came into view. The flashlight seemed to freeze on that spot as moisture leaked out revealing Ann's arousal.

Giving her thong to Steven, Ann sat and the back rest of the seat. She spread her legs wide apart and played with herself for a moment.

Feeling more aroused then ever, she got down and walked back to the row of men.

Once again, hands were all over her and she felt fingers being pushed into her twat. More fingers probed her rosebud and each tit was being sucked by a different guy. As she moved down the row, she felt arms wrap around her waist all of a sudden there was a tongue pressing into her pussy. That clinched it. Without thinking, Ann stepped back, bent over and slipped her mouth over the nearest cock. After several bobs of her head, she moved on to the next one. Big ones, small ones, it didn't matter to Ann. One guy held her head and face fucked her. He came without warning and Ann swallowed it all.

Standing up, she walked back to Steven and asked "can we go down in front?"

"Of course," replied Steven. They got up and walked down to the front of the theatre. There were 3-4 open ended couches and Ann sat on one of them. Immediately, she was surrounded by several men with their hard cocks pointed at her. She pulled one in and sucked him into her mouth, her head going up and down. She felt him tighten and then a stream of cum poured into her mouth as he withdrew.

Ann turned to suck another cock when she a man's head sliding up between her stockinged legs.

When he got to her bare thighs, his tongue came and he licked the rest of the way up to her quivering pussy. Ann came very quickly as the cock she was sucking ejaculated into her hot mouth. The man who had sucked her off withdrew slightly and positioned himself.

Ann's legs, being relaxed from her orgasm lingered a bit open. He crawled in between Ann's legs and the tip of his cock was right at the opening of her vagina. He leaned forward and whispered "ready for a fuck?" Ann didn't reply but opened her legs further and thrust her hips forward. In went his cock plunging deep into her. His ass moved faster and faster as he fucked her. All at once, he released his cum deep inside Ann.

Ann convulsed and had another orgasm!

Withdrawing, he got up and left. Ann felt hands turning her over onto her knees. A cock was thrust into her face and she automatically opened her mouth to suck it in. There was a pair of hands gripping her hips and then Ann felt a large cock slip in to her pussy from behind. And there were hands all over her body.

She felt a finger trying to slip up her ass and she shook it off. "It would have been better if it was a cock" she thought. At that point the cock in her mouth shot its wad of cum and Ann swallowed yet another load.

She put her head down to rest it. This caused her ass to raise a bit higher in the air. That allowed the guy fucking her to get a deeper penetration. All of a sudden, Ann felt the biggest orgasm yet and screamed out in ecstasy. The man fucking came also and took his cock out of Ann's pussy. She just relaxed there for a moment.

Looking out, it seemed that she saw a sea of cocks, all hard and all pointed towards her. Ann stood up and raised her hands over her head. Three of the men pressed themselves against her. Ann could feel their hard dicks pressing against her pussy, ass and hip.

Dancing together, they all moved towards a couch. All the time, Ann heard them whispering in her ear. "I want to fuck you, suck my cock like you did the others, I want your ass". The guy in front of her sat on the sofa and beckoned Ann to straddle him. She did so and felt his long, thick shaft enter her. Ann wiggled back & forth causing the inserted cock to junp around in her hot, liquid pussy.

Ann then felt a finger pressing against her asshole. A lotion like substance was being massaged in. Instinctively, Ann knew what was coming, but was beyond caring.

First one finger and then two slowly pushed into her ass. The fingers were withdrawn and then Ann felt a cock being pushed in. Feeling pressure, but hardly any pain, Ann pushed her ass back against the invading member. Ann never had felt as full as she did this night. She gasped in pleasure and all of a sudden her mouth was filled with yet another cock pushing towards the top of her throat. All three cocks were moving in and out of her. It became somewhat coordinated. Ann shuttered as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. As each guy shot his seed into Ann another would take his place. She finally called a halt and all the men backed off with very satisfied looks on their faces.

Standing up, she saw Steven guarding her clothes. Ann walked over to Steven and told him it was time to go. Slipping into her dress, Ann & Steven walked up the aisle. She heard a lot of thank yours and a lot of pleas for her to come back soon.

On the drive back to the hotel, Ann dozed for a bit and then woke up as they pulled in. "Just wait until I get you up to our room mister" tittered Ann. "I have more then enough left for you".

"That's great," said Steven knowing he had another surprise for her.

Arriving up in the room, Steven pulled out a package and told her to go into the bathroom and freshen up. In the bathroom, Ann took a shower and dried off.

Opening the package, she pulled out a shoulders to ankles, completely see-thru negligee.

"Damn, Steven really has good taste" thought Ann as she slipped the gown on.

It was black but did not hide anything. Ann's full breasts, hard nipples and shaved pussy were completely visible. Ann freshened her makeup, put on her heels and walked back into the other room.

"How does this look to you?" asked Ann.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," replied Steven.

Right at that moment there was a knock at the door. "Who can that be?" asked Ann.

"Room service," said Steven,

"I better go back into the bathroom".

"Why?" asked Steven.

"Well, I am all but naked" replied Ann.

"So what, why not let another lucky guy see your sexy body tonight. Now go answer the door please."

A thrill shot through Ann as she realized that her evening wasn't quite over.

Opening the door, Ann screamed a bit as she saw Raoul standing there.

"Aren't you going to ask me in" said Raoul as his eyes raked over her beautiful body.

Ann felt her nipples harden as she saw him standing there. She turned and walked back into the room feeling his eyes on her twitching ass.

"Please come in Raoul" Ann finally said.

By this time Raoul's cock had hardened fully and he had a bit of difficulty as he entered the room. In the meantime, Steven had turned on sultry, slow music. Ann felt herself sway a bit as she heard the song in the background.

sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers