Ann's 2nd Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
133 Followers

Turning back towards Raoul, she murmured, "Want a dance stranger"? With that she walked to him, wrapped her hands around his neck and molded her body fully against his.

As they danced together, Ann saw a flash. Steven had their camera in his hand.

"I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to take shots of you guys!"

Ann didn't say anything but she smiled and continued to rub her body against Raoul.

Responding, Raoul snaked his hands around Ann's waist and wiggled his hard cock against Ann's lower stomach. As they danced around the room, Ann began to lick Raoul's neck. His cock grew even harder and he let his hands drift down until they cupped Ann's ass.

Their heads moved apart and rejoined in a lip searing kiss. Their tongues danced with each other and Raoul started to pull Ann's nightgown up until his fingers felt her bare skin.

Ann stepped back and said "it seems that you want me to take this off" and with that, Ann slipped the shoulder straps off, and her nightie fell to the floor.

Ann again pressed her now naked body against Raoul with her hand slipping between their bodies to grasp his cloth covered cock. Caressing his thickness and length, Ann began to shutter in anticipation of fucking Raoul's massive meat. Sinking to her knees, Ann reached up and slowly undid his pants.

As she pull his trousers down, Rauol's hard cock sprang out from its confinement and hit Ann's ruby red lips. Ann's month immediately opened and her tongue bathed his cock with her saliva. Licking his shaft up & down, Ann could feel the stem of his cock throb and pre-come started to seep out of the tip.

Lifting her head up slightly, Ann slowly engulfed Raoul's cock into to her mouth. Down went her head went until the blunt end of his cock was at the top of her throat.

"Wow, I don't know if I can get all of this, Ann thought." She moved her head and let his prick edge into her throat. Bit by bit Ann inhaled Raoul's cock in. Finally, she has her nose buried in his pubic hair. Lifting her head, she caressed his prick with her lips, tongue and throat.

She bobbed her head up and down using her swallowing technique to enhance his pleasure.

Ann felt Raoul start to tremble. Ann lifted her head up a bit and he cut

loose, filling Ann's mouth with a copious amount of semen. Ann swallowed all of it and stood up.

By this time, Steven had set the camera down, pulled out his cock and was stoking it up and down. Ann walked over to him and got down on her hands and knees and took Steven's dick into her hot mouth.

Ann's ass was high in the air as she sucked Steven. Looking at Ann's exposed pussy; Raoul felt his cock get hard again. He pulled it a bit and walked over to Ann and pushed prick into her wet twat. Ann felt the intrusion and pushed back into Raoul"s erection. In it went, filling up her vagina like nothing had before.

Ann did all the work. Flexing her hips back and forth, she massaged his hardness with the moist walls of her pussy. As she fucked his prick, Steven's cock was buried deep in her throat.

Caught between the two of them, Ann went into a long shuttering climax.

She litterly pulsed all over with pleasure. Feeling this, Steven and Raoul came together releasing a vast amount of semen flooding Ann at both ends!

They fell apart, each trying to catch their breath. At last Raoul got up and dressed. Whispering in Ann's ear what a hot babe she was, he left the room.

Ann looked at Steven, smiled and said "Honey, you know, you have released the wild beast in me. I will not be the same wife as before and I want you to know that I love you very much!"

Steven replied, "I know darling and now you are the wife I have always wanted. I love you and always will!"

Ann and Steven got into bed and feeling sated they fell asleep quickly.

sirdix
sirdix
133 Followers