Ann's Art Project Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann had trouble controlling her breath, avoiding any audible sound. She felt the metal bite into the sides of her bloated melons, cutting off the blood flow right at the base of her breasts. The squeeze was out of this world.

"This looks so much better," mused Ms Shinozaki, "See how the color changes again? Fascinating, really fascinating. Maybe I should mention this piece in my article after all. The material is really impressive. Well, I better take some photos then, right?"

The reporter readied her camera and took aim. She took pictures from every angle, even asked the dean to place a hand on one of the sculpture's artificial breasts and apply some pressure so the color change from red to white was clearly visible.

"Great, but now it's indeed time for me to look at some other artwork. If you see the artist, tell her that I wasn't impressed by the concept or her message but of her choice of material alone. She can grow a lot and may even get relevant in the local art scene if she concentrates on what she does best and improves on the rest. Anyway, time to run. Thanks Mr. Roberts for convincing me to have a look. It was worth it after all."

"I have to thank you, Ms. Shinozaki. Was a pleasure to see you here."

The Journalist had a last look at the unassuming column with attached boobs, turned around and walked away.

"Ann will be thrilled," beamed the dean, "I'm sure she will be featured in the magazine. That woman.... she is always so critical of young artists and is really hard to please. I think we made great strides convincing her!"

"Yes, sounded like it.. but she could have paid more attention to my video," Sue complained while she was carefully eyeing Ann's red, hot, bloated boobs hoping that her friend was doing OK.

"Don't worry. Your work is great and many people will enjoy it even if it doesn't get featured by 'The Artist' like Ann's work. Now please excuse me, I have some other things to take care of."

"Sure, see you around Mr. Roberts! I'll look for Ann and tell her what happened."

12