Ann's Art Project Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

Shit, was it already so late? She glanced at the watch. Damn.

"Sue, I'll be there in a minute. Just trying to figure out what to wear. My boobs still hurt, so I thought something that wouldn't require a bra..."

"Whatever, just be quick!"

"Can I sent you an image of my outfit? I could really use some good advice!"

"Sure, send it! But fast!"

"OK, hang on!"

Ann positioned herself so most of her body was visible in the mirror. She took a picture and sent it to her friend.

"This is it. My nips would be covered though..."

"Damn, this is hot!" giggled Sue, "Is this THAT costume we gave you as a gift?"

"Yep! So what do you say? Can I go like that?"

"Considering that you do boob-art, I would say it is actually very appropriate. Love it! Just don't get caught on the streets!"

"So I can wear it?"

"At the show? Definitely! All eyes will be on you though. Are you prepared for that?"

"Thanks, Sue. I'll wear something different for the walk over though. See you in a moment!"

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers
12