Ann's Awakening (The Second Letter)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Mrs. Tierney about how my evening plans had been torpedoed. I explained that I would just be hanging out at home and, so, would love the company. I got her a drink of iced tea and we sat down on the couch to sit and talk while we waited for her locksmith to arrive. As she and I were making casual conversation, I nonchalantly asked her what she did for a living.

My words seemed to throw my guest for a loop. Mrs. Tierney paused and shifted in her seat. It was a question, it seems, that she hadn't expected. "Well, darling," she replied after a moment, hesitantly, "Ordinarily I'm a bit shy about sharing the details of my work. You see, not everyone understands or approves of what I do. I am pleased that *you* are interested though,' she said, smiling up at me.

I smiled back at her, and - as I did - Mrs. T's nervousness seemed to fade. 'Yes, it is nice to know that you are interested, sweetheart. In fact,' she continued, her voice returning to full strength again, ' I saw something just a bit ago that leads me to believe that you might very well be open to hearing the full details of my line of work. Would you like to for me to tell you more?," she asked. "If so, I must confess that I'll need a moment or two to.. um... compose myself in your bathroom before I can continue. Is that OK?"

I was greatly intrigued by my neighbor's response. What could be so delicate or embarrassing about her job that she needed time to compose herself before talking about it? Why wouldn't some approve of her line of work? And how could it be so involved that she needed to leave the room before explaining it to me??? My mind was abuzz with curiosity. "Sure, Mrs. Tierney" I replied, eager to know the answers to these many mysteries, "I hope I don't seem nosy, but I'd really love to hear more. Take as much time in there as you need," I said, gesturing toward the open bathroom door.

"Excellent, then," replied the intriguing girl-next-door, picking up her black briefcase and heading back toward the bathroom. When she reached the door, I said to her again: "Take whatever time you need, Mrs. Tierney. Honestly. I've got all night free, you know".

Mrs. Tierney smiled and considered what I had just said. "Yes, that's right," she said, half speaking to herself it seemed, "You do have the whole night free don't you? That's nice. That will work out real nice." Then she disappeared inside the door. Just before she closed the door, though, she looked back out quickly and winked at me. "By the way," she said, "You can call me Honey Lynn. That's my name. I'll be just a moment in here. Don't go anywhere!"

Well, I don't need to tell you all that - as curious as I was at that point - leaving was the very last thing on my mind!!! I waited excitedly on the couch for several minutes while Mrs. T, or Honey, as I now knew her, "prepared herself" in the other room. (Just what *was* she doing???) In the end, my neighbor was only out of the room for just five minutes. It seemed an eternity, though, to my inquisitive and curious young mind! When she finally emerged from the bathroom, I was completely stunned. Honey had undergone, it seemed, a complete transformation. Gone was the casual, but pretty, long black skirt that she had on earlier. Gone, too, was her modest white blouse. Gone, indeed, was almost everything that my seemingly reserved vistor had been wearing before!!! My jaw dropped open as Mrs. T. slunk out of the bathroom wearing just a pretty pink pair of string bikinis and a matching pink bra. She sauntered toward me coquettishly, carrying a small bag in her hand and wearing a broad smile on her face. "Voila!" she said, displaying her erotic ensemble proudly and provocatively, "This is my 'work uniform', I guess you might say!"

As I took in the sumptuous sight of my nearly naked neighbor, I was momentarily at a loss for words. Honey had gone from meek matron to sultry sex kitten in five minutes flat! Her baby bikini bottoms were cut so high that you could practically see her womanhood peeking out from underneath them. And her huge boobies were nearly bursting from the bonds of the cute brassiere that struggled to enclose them. Clearly, Mrs. T, like I, had been blessed with the kind of tremendous tits that turn heads. I knew, from the gossip at our girly slumber parties, that my own double-d's had been the object of many high school boys' fascinations and fleshy fantasies. And now, as I admired Honey's colossal, curvaceous chest, I could tell that her mountainous melons had probably also brought many a cock to swift attention during her years of experience. For, with her blouse off, it was evident to me that Honey was at least a delicious 44DD. My own white panties, already somewhat soggy from my earlier fantasizing about Susie, now began to get even wetter as I took in the incredible image of this blonde bombshell. "Wow!", I eventually managed to blurt out, when I had finally caught my breath, "That is a really beautiful outfit, Mrs. T! You are soooo gorgeous!."

"Thank you," my guest smiled, sitting beside me on the couch. "But let's dispense with the formalities, darling, OK? As I said before, my name is Honey. And now that you've seen me like this," she grinned, motioning to her little lace panty set, "There's no need for us to act like we are strangers anymore, right?"

"I guess not... Honey Lynn," I said, laughing heartily in agreement. "So, what is it exactly that you *do* in that?", I asked, returning to the question of her work. Are you... ". My mind raced, searching for the right, delicate words to express what I was thinking at the moment. "Are you an... an escort or something?"

Mrs. T chuckled. "A call girl? Oh, no," she said, "Though I can see where you might guess that from how I'm attired. I guess, though, that *is* partly what I - and all of the women I visit in my work - hope people *will* think of us when we wear these, Ann." At that point, Honey edged closer to me on the couch. The bath towel that I was wearing had come loose and a good bit of my bare legs was showing. Honey rested her hand right on my exposed thigh. I could tell from her voice that she was getting more and more excited as she continued. "You see, sweet Ann, every woman has a wild, wanton side, but - because of the constraints of polite society - we don't always get to show it. Every woman has those times when she wants to be thought of - not as a timid housewife - but as a lecherous, lascivious lady of the night. So, what I do in my business is to provide the outfits and the equipment, you might say, that will help them realize those sweet visions."

At this point, Honey reached over into the handbag she had carried in and pulled out a darling red teddy. "Here is one of the products that I sell," Honey said, offering it to me and letting its luxurious lace brush against my legs. As it skimmed the surface of my skin, the delicate fabric of the teddy sent sweet shivers through me and brought my nipples quickly to attention. "We, at BawdyWare, call this 'Ravishing in Red.' ", Honey smiled as she described her wonderful wares. "What do you think of it? Wouldn't wearing something like this be exciting to you?"

It certainly *was* exciting to me. As I handled its silky fabric and felt it caress my skin, I imagined what a brazen imp I would feel like prancing about in such luscious lingerie. "Oh, my, yes!" I agreed, "This is absolutely devilish, Honey!! So," I inquired, holding the teddy against my cheek and taking in its fabulous feel once more, "You sell lingerie to women then? Is that what you do?"

"Yes," Honey nodded, "At parties that we hold in ladies' houses. I am the chief salesperson for BawdyWear Lingerie, you see. A woman will invite several of her girlfriends over to her house one night when all of the men are away. I then spend the evening showing them our product line. I am the principal model for the lingerie. Your aunt has been a great help to me. She has hosted several parties for me during the last few years."

A sudden flash of realization came to me as I thought back to the hidden stash of panties that I had discovered earlier. I thought to myself: "Aunt Gen must not only be a great help to Honey, she must be her best customer, too!!!" As I chuckled inwardly at this and pondered Mrs. T's titillating occupation, yet another question came to my mind. "There's one thing I don't understand though, Honey," I inquired, "You said that not everyone approves of what you do. I don't see how, though, anyone could object to a little lingerie? Sure, it's provocative alright," I grinned, "but it's not in any way criminal after all."

"Well," Honey said, "My company might not be so controversial down here in Texas if playful panties were the only thing that we sold. But the truth is, Ann, that we sell other... um... items, as well. We offer women anything that will help enhance the mood and make their lovemaking more satisfying. So, we sell oils and X-rated videos and..." Here, Honey reached over into her little bag again and pulled out something else. "We also sell things like this... for when a woman is alone, or when she may be with one or more of her close girlfriends."

I stared wide-eyed at the phallic object that Honey held out in her hand. It was a sex toy somewhat like the one I had seen in Aunt Gen's closet, but this one was smaller and pink in color. "We call this one the Pink Princess," Honey smiled, "And I can assure you from personal experience the name is very accurate. She is 100% guaranteed to make you feel like a queen and to give you a royally good time!" Then she laughed, and suddenly pressed a button on the toy that started it humming and buzzing.

"My goodness!" I said, jumping a little in surprise. "I didn't know that it moved!"

"Oh, yes," Honey smiled slyly, "It moves alright, and it moves you, too." Then she looked at me. "Now, Ann," she said, obviously intrigued by my reaction to the toy, "Don't tell me that you've never seen or used a vibrator before?"

"Oh, no, Mrs. Tierney," I said, my face turning a little red. "I've heard girls talk about such toys before. And I even held a dildo once." My face reddened as I thought back to the nasty dildo fantasies that I been having just before Honey knocked on the door. As open as my neighbor was being with me, though, I could scarcely confess those dirty daydreams to her. Not yet, at least. "I've touched one, yes," I admitted shyly. "But I've never... um... put one inside of me yet."

"I thought you knew more of them then you were letting on," Honey smiled, "But I still don't think that you're being entirely honest with me, girl." Here Honey got up from the couch and slowly walked over toward the hallway that led to our bedrooms and the bath. She motioned over toward both of those rooms, pointing at them with the Pink Princess. "You see, judging from what I hear each morning coming up through the floorboards of my apartment and judging from the black monster that I happened to spy lying on the floor as I walked by the bedroom, I would guess that you've done more than just see a dildo. I would venture to say that you've *done* one, again and again." Honey giggled at her naughty insinuation.

"Oh no!", I gasped as I realized my mistake. In my haste to fling Aunt Gen's cock toy under the bed, I must have accidentally missed my target! I got up quickly and ran to the hallway where Honey was standing with her hands on her hips and a broad smirk on her face. I gazed into the room and saw my auntie's long pleasure prick lying on the floor, in full view, beside the four poster bed. "Wait," I began to stammer, trying to explain. "You don't understand. Yes, that is me that you hear in the morning. And, I confess that, yes, I discovered that toy of Gen's this evening. But tonight is the very first time that I ever saw it, I swear! When I touch myself in the bathroom, I don't use that. I really don't!"

Honey smiled at all of my protests. "What are you so worked up about, sweetheart?" she asked, putting her arm around my shoulder. "I believe you. I really do. But there's nothing to be ashamed of if you had used a toy, even one that belonged to your Aunt. She'd understand, baby." Honey pivoted and put both of her arms around my waist lovingly. Through the thin cotton of my towel wrap, I could feel her right hand resting upon my bottom. She looked deep into my eyes. In this embarrassing moment when all of my secret sexual experimentation had been exposed, her words, her touch, her eyes were all so reassuring. "Sugar, we're all women, you know, " she said soothingly, "We're sexual beings with lusts and longings down in our loins. And when our crotch calls out, we need to respond to those cravings." I felt Honey's fingers stray down between my legs and linger there for a moment. "That's what BawdyWare is all about, you see. It's the spirit of letting ourselves lose those inhibitions and give in to our passions. We should never be afraid or ashamed to be the wicked women we are at heart."

Honey broke her embrace and walked into my aunt's bedroom. She bent down and picked up Gen's big black dick, giving me a great glimpse of her beautiful bum cheeks in the process. As she walked back toward me, a devilish grin came over her face. "Mmmm," she mused out loud, "A cock in both hands. What a delicious thought!" Erotically, she pressed the black dildo to her lips while, with the other hand, she inched the pink vibe down toward her sweet sex. "Wouldn't you like to know how this hard black rod *really* feels, darling? " Honey cooed in my ear as I watched her slip the Princess under the lace top of her panties. Then she licked the black shaft up and down lewdly. "This is one of our most popular models, you know. We call it the Black Stallion. Its fast and powerful like a thoroughbred. Its for all those fillies like you and me who are hot to trot."

Honey's breath was warm and steamy upon my cheek. She leaned in closer to me so that our lipstick lips were on either side of the ebony dildo. In my mind flashed the naughty notion of Honey and I in a ménage a trois with some muscular African stud. I closed my eyes briefly and imagined us both sucking and stroking his erect cock. I envisioned Honey teasing the tip with her serpentine tongue while I lavished the base and his big balls with my carnal kisses. I licked my lips hungrily and felt my tongue graze the side of the cock as I did so.

Then, abruptly and inexplicably, the vision shifted. As I gazed upon the imaginary form of the dark-skinned man I pictured myself ministering to, suddenly he morphed. His rippling muscles and rock-hard abs smoothed and transformed into gentle, flowing curves. His manly pecs were replaced by a pair of perfect black breasts. Where once there had been an impressive Saharan sword, now there was a mass of bushy black curls covering a woman's tender pink petals. Comely this Nubian princess was and graceful! And in my mind I saw myself licking up and down the length of her labia, pouring holy water upon this Abyssinian Aphrodite that my subconscious had somehow conjured up.

Startled by this confusing shift in imagery, I broke from my reverie. As I struggled to come to terms with the meaning of my vision, I felt my towel drop to the floor - yanked off in one swift motion by my voluptuous visitor. Mrs. T. backed up a few steps, surveying my nearly nude body up and down. "Ahh," she said, "That's much better now. There's no reason to keep such a fantastic form all hidden." She was clearly enjoying the view and seemed impressed by my sizable assets up top. "You are quite the young Betty Grable," she observed, "And I see you are wearing white. I guess that there can't be any truth, then, to what they say about white being a sign of innocence and purity."

Honey stepped closer again and slid the Stallion down between our bodies. Helpless to resist her advances, I felt the huge ramrod trail down my tummy toward my hungry hips. My knees began to weaken. My mind was swimming with lust. All kinds of fervent feelings were swirling around in my brain, whispering to me to relinquish control. Honey Lynn was simultaneously pressing the black dildo against the front of my crotch and the smaller pink one against my backside. It was all too much.."I, I think I need to sit down," I whimpered to her. My guest smiled and helped me over to the couch. "OK, sweetheart," she said as she gently eased me onto the plush sofa. "Just lay back and relax then for a moment. I want to show you what happens when a woman lets her lingerie and love toys loosen her inhibitions."

For the next several minutes, I was Honey's captive audience. I watched, mesmerized, as she did an erotic dance around the couch, teasing me while she pranced around in her skimpy outfit. Each time she passed behind the couch, she would rub her tempting titties and playfully slip the Stallion down inside the front of her tiny bikini bottoms. Then, when she came around the couch, she would slink sexily toward me, turn around and bend over so deeply that her gorgeous panty-clad ass cheeks were just inches from my drooling lips. I wondered as I watched this enchanting performance whether Honey had spent some time as a stripper or an exotic dancer before turning to sales. She was very good! My private dancer repeated her routine several times until I was so horny that I couldn't stand it any longer. My sweet snatch was now so wet that my juices had completely soaked my white panties!

After her rousing routine, Honey sat back down beside me and sexily slid her panties off. I watched, transfixed, as she spread her creamy thighs and slipped the black shaft into her waiting puss. "It feels soooo wonderful, baby," she sighed as the shaft disappeared inch by inch inside of her, "It's so good when it slides in and out, in and out." Unable to hold back any longer, I slid my left hand down inside my string bikinis and began to tenderly touch my clittie. Mrs. T saw what I was doing and began to encourage me as she continued sliding the Stallion deep inside of her own hot hole. "Mmmmm, yessss.... That's it, darling. Lose yourself in the moment. Become the sexy siren that you know you are." Waves of delight began washing over me as I sent one finger, then another, probing down inside my long lust canal. Hurriedly, I pulled my panties down to my knees so that I could access my aching twat more freely. To my right, I could see Honey's hips begin to rise up rhythmically to meet the sweet strokes of her own masturbation. Then I felt Honey touch my free hand and guide it over toward her sex. She slowed her stroking and placed my hand on top of the Stallion together with hers. Then she whispered: "Do me, Annie." There was a sense of urgency in her voice as she implored me: "Fuck me with this hard black cock of yours."

She was right. It *was* my cock, or - at least - my aunt's. And I was going to give her what she wanted. Oh, was I ever going to give it to her!!! I moved slowly at first, making sure that she could feel every inch of its hardness rubbing the length of her pleasure passage. Then faster and faster my hand moved, ramming the rod in as hard and quick as I could, pounding her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Her hand had slipped off the dildo and it was just me fucking her now. I removed my left hand from my wet slit and began pumping her with all my might. I was a woman consumed. My mouth spat out filthy words: "Oh, yes, Honey! You tawdry little trollop! You are going to get the fucking of your life!"

"Yes, yessss," I heard Honey cry in delight as I drove the dickhead deeper and deeper, "We're both such easy sluts, aren't we, Ann? We are sooooo bad. So very bad. Oh, Annie! Keep doing me with your dildo. Please, please keep doing that..."

Earthy epithets tumbled out of my mouth like water from a dam that had suddenly burst. "Hooker! Whore! " I called out as my hands rammed the racehorse again and again into Honey's cunnie. "Put Out! Pickup! Playgirl!" Each time I plunged the dark dildo into her warm nether passages, a new, naughty name for my mistress sprang from my lips. "Lech! Lay Lady! Lust Bunny! Little Miss Muff-lick!". The lewd labels kept pouring forth as I hammered away at the heavenly hussy laying spread eagle beside me. "Bed Jumper! Bum Humper!" The wicked words flowed uninhibited and unashamedly from some pent up reservoir of raunchiness lying deep within me.

123456...9