Ann's Awakening (The Second Letter)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed a bit at Honey's sweet compliment. "You like them?" I asked demurely.

"Like them?" Honey asked, "Why, baby cakes, those jiggly grapefruits of yours look so juicy that I've been wanting to tear into them ever since that ravishing rack of yours first caught my attention!" Honey advanced toward me, her eyes glued to my chest. Then her hands reached up and began massaging my curvy coconuts through the thin cloth of my aunt's bra. As she moved her fingers in circles around the tips of my titties, the combination of Honey's tender touch and the gentle caress of the flimsy fabric was exhilarating! "I know that you are in a hurry to feel that oversized fuck-stick inside you," Honey whispered to me as she continued stroking my sweater stuffers, "but my fingers can make you tingle, and my tongue can take you places that you've only dreamed of." Honey nuzzled between my towering tetons and licked them up and down with long, lavish strokes of her tongue. Her lips kissed my giant girly globes again and again. She didn't break her embrace until both my huge hillocks and their heavenly holder were damp with the liquid of her lovely lapping. Before long, my nipples were so hard that they were poking through the wet fabric of the bra like erect pencil points. "My, oh, my," Honey whispered again, noticing how aroused I had become from her oral attention, "Your pretty little nips are certainly perky today!"

I looked up and down Honey's body and could see from the lengthy eraser points projecting from the tops of her own titantic titties that she, too, was quite turned on. "You are one to talk!" I giggled, "Look at how stiff your nipples are! They are almost like two miniature cocks standing at attention!"

"Yes, they are, aren't they?" Honey smiled. Then she smiled a deep, devilish smile. It was a sly smirk that told me, wordlessly, that my off-the-cuff comment had given birth to a dirty, decadent thought in the sinful circuitry of Honey's mischievous mind. "Hop up on your auntie's bed," Honey said, patting the sensuous satiny sheets that covered Gen's king sized mattress. "Let your legs dangle over the side facing me. I have something that I want to show you."

Quickly I scrambled on top of my aunt's bed, eager to find out where my lover's tawdry train of thought had taken her now. "Now spread your legs and close your eyes for just a second," Honey instructed me tersely. I lost no time in complying, parting my thighs and pushing them as far apart as I possibly could for my cheeky teacher. I had only shut my eyes for a few brief moments when Honey told me to open them again. When my lids lifted, I saw Honey kneeling down on the floor in front of me. She had donned the black bra she had been admiring earlier, but had pulled it down around her waist so that her spectacular breasts swung free and unencumbered. She had also apparently slipped on a pretty pair of French cut floral briefs she had found in my aunt's vaults. The flimsy, feminine briefs were made of nylon and had an abundance of pink posies overlaid on a jet black background.

Honey lowered herself down toward the carpeted ground, and - as she sat - I heard her emit an earthy moan. Looking down, I soon saw why! Honey had pulled the crotch of the black briefs to one side with her fingers. This action had cleared an opening to her orgasmic orifice, and Honey - taking full advantage of the opportunity - was squatting on top of a naughty new plaything that she had apparently unearthed whilst I was averting my eyes. The centerpiece of this gigantic joy toy was a wicked white dildo jutting up from the middle of a flat plastic plate. Honey squirmed with pleasure as she impaled herself on the protruding pole.

"Ohmigod!" I gasped as I watched Honey begin to slowly slide up and down on the massive meat. This new monster was easily as long as the Stallion - probably a good nine inches from the pee hole at its head to the simulated balls down at its base. As Honey strained to stuff the staff up her slut slit, pushing with all of her might to cram the creamy dreamsickle up her cuntal cavity, I could tell that this beast was even thicker than the black banger that I had boinked her with moments earlier. After a few rounds of rising and falling on this object of female fantasies, however, Honey had so lubricated the powerful piston that it was gliding in and out of her gooey girlhood with the greatest of ease.

Honey looked up at me and smiled, knowing that I was fully enjoying her public display of pubic penetration. Playfully, she raised her hips up so that only about an inch or two of the mammoth love muscle remained inside of her. "Watch this," she told me, flicking a little switch on the base of her new playtoy. I watched in fascination as the deviant device began to move mechanically upward, filling her fuckhole full again with all nine inches of its beefy boner. Then the rock-hard rod retracted again and rhythmically repeated the cycle.

Honey lowered herself down level with the ground, and - as she did - she let out a raucous roar that shook the rafters of the room. "OHHH, YEAH!!!!!" Honey whooped, grabbing the side of the bed to steady herself. "OHHHH, SWEET HOLY HEAVENS!!!" she shrieked. The volume of her voice left no question as to the intensity of the pleasure she was experiencing as the automated auger bored deeper and deeper into her. Honey bit her lip and tried desperately to master the overpowering feelings brought on by the movement of the motorized man-shaft.

When I sensed that Honey had regained some sense of composure, I popped the question that was burning in my brain. "Good Lord, Honey!" I exclaimed, in awe of the dick that was drilling her dank, dewy depths, "Where did you get that big behemoth?!? Is that one of your company's products?!?"

Honey shook her head and did her best to respond as waves of gleeful gratification continued to wash over body. "Oh, no," she said, her sumptuous spheres shaking and heaving enticingly in front of me, "This.... ummmmmmm..... isn't one of our models, though I wish it were. No, I..... ohhhhh, yesssss..... I noticed this tunnel tickler tucked away underneath the bras in that drawer a minute ago and I knew that I had to try it out. I wonder... ohh, FUCK, that's good..... I wonder how many other slutty sex aids your aunt has hidden away in there? It seems she has... ah, ahhhh.... almost as wide a variety of pussy pleasers as she does pairs of underwear!!!"

I giggled and nodded in agreement. Then taking my labial lips between my fingers, I parted them for my lover, showing her the pink prize that soon awaited her. "Speaking of variety of cocks," Honey said, hungrily gazing upon my mouth-watering offering, "Now that I have satisfied my curiosity about this one, I think its high time I got back to satisfying YOU, darling." Honey licked her lips. Her eyes kept darting back and forth between the impressive pineapples at the top of my torso and the lip smacking fur feast I was flashing her down below. "You've been sitting there so patiently, Annie, waiting to find out what I have in store for you."

"Yeah!" I teased her, folding my arms Indian-style across my chest in mock protest, "I *was* beginning to wonder there for a minute just who this sexy little interlude really was for - you or me."

"Its about US," Honey said with a smile. Then she reached up, pulled my head down toward her and kissed me sensuously on the lips. The heat flowing between us was intense. I felt a fire blazing down inside my cat cave that could not be contained. "And you know what US stands for?" Honey whispered softly to me when at last we broke our embrace, "It stands for Union of Souls. For that is what we have, you and I, Annie - a magical mingling of body and spirit." Honey brushed her hand across my cheek gently. "And now, my love, I want to share with you the rest of my plan. I think you will find it to be a very - shall I say - arousing arrangement."

At that, Honey took her two ripe tomatoes and cupped them with her hands. "You said earlier, love, that my pretty nipples looked like two tiny cocks," she reminded me, tweaking her protruding boob bumps with her fingers. "Well, they may not be nearly as long as that black anaconda that you have been so lusting after, but I can assure you that they are just as hard." Honey lowered her right breast closer to my hot box so that the erect eraser at the summit of her mammoth mammary was just inches from my sweet sex. "Let me show you what I mean," she said.

No sooner had Honey made this promise than I felt the tit-illating truth of it coursing all through my body. Honey had started moving her rigid nipple up and down through the hot jungle of my bush. As the tip of her titty roamed through my steamy rainforest, it rubbed again and again over the sensitive surface of my clittie. It seemed she was touching and teasing every nerve in my nubile nubbin, for the jolts of joy that shot through me as her diminutive dildo danced over my tender twat were celestial! "So how does that feel?" Honey cooed as she continued to diddle my clit with her firm tit finger, "Do you like that, baby?"

So overcome with delight was I that I could barely speak. "Mmmmmm.... more," I managed to mumble. "Mmmmmm... more please."

"Oh, I'll give you more alright!" Honey whispered wantonly, "I've only just got this party started!" Then I felt her reach up with her left hand and grab a hold of my glorious globes. As she continued to guide her makeshift prick over my little love button with one hand, Honey was massaging my milky mounds with the other and kissing my massive missies with her mouth. It was a full frontal assault! I soaked in the sweet sensations as my lover licked and lathered my large love jugs with her luscious lady lips. While her tongue whirled and twirled over the tops of my towering torpedoes, her left hand held fast to those big balloons, squeezing them and kneading them ever so nicely. And, all the while, she kept on humping my honey pot with her own heavenly hooters. Again and again, she strummed my nymph nub with her dainty damsel dick. Occasionally, she would press its point into my pussy, porking me with her petite penis. The sensation of her plus-size pillows grinding against my groin was unbelievable! Soon Honey's breast-boffing had me swimming in a sea of ecstacy! "Oh, yeah, baby!" I called out, urging her onward, "You give such good tit! Keep stuffing those magnificent muffins into my slit! Ohh, yeah! That's it! Dick me with your nipples, baby! Ohhhh, gawd, yesssss...."

I opened my eyes from the midst of my reverie and looked down upon my lover. I could see that she had been moving slowly, but steadily, up and down upon her cock plate. I smiled, impressed at how well she had managed to keep up the tempo of her own decadent dildo dance while she simultaneously tended to my melons and maneuvered her boobies about the blonde hairs of my box. However, soon after Honey heard my immoral expressions of encouragement, I noticed her pace quicken considerably. Spurred on my wicked words, she began bounding up and down on the super-sized shaft, gleefully riding that white pony like a Texas cowgirl!!! Her increased rate of thrust forced her to momentarily lose her grip on my titties and caused her to pull her Pointer Sisters away from my pulsing puss.

For a moment I was disappointed at the loss of Honey's kinky contact with my soaking socket. But the image of Honey astride her studly steed, speeding away toward the pinnacle of passion, soon more than made up for the loss! As she hopped up and down on her huge ho stick, Honey's big breasts bounced alluringly in the air. Each successive slam of the imaginary man into her vagina made her shapely snuggle pups shimmer and shake like two big balls of fleshy jello. I wanted to take them both in my mouth and suck them - though I knew it would be impossible to stuff even one of her bulky pumpkins between my lusty little lips! "Oh, you look so beautiful, baby!" I complimented my sweet rodeo queen, "You ride that rocket like a pro! Let me see those sweet blouse bunnies bounce! Oh, yeah! Take it to the limit, lover!"

Honey grinned. "Your pretty pomegranates are *just* as wonderful!" she cried, leaning forward toward me again and regaining her hold on my humungous huggy bears. "Give me those lip-smacking lollipops and let me love them!" As she resumed milking my mouthwatering marshmallows, Honey also recommenced her clitoral contact, nearly carrying me off to nirvana! "Ohhhhhhh....", I moaned, as my pretty paramour played with my responsive knob, "Keep that up and I'm gonna cream all over those kumquats! Oh, yes! That's soooo nice! Slip your nips against my clit, gorgeous! Oh, yes! Do me with your dreamy domes!"

Honey's nipples swept through the locks of my lady hair, brushing up against my ever-so-receptive man-in-the-boat in soft, sensuous passes. While her tit tips traced long, luscious lines about my labia, I gleefully watched the curvy cock jockey straddling her bucking bronco. Perched bare-back atop the enormous quarter horse, Honey was like some triple-x Annie Oakley, galloping gleefully along. She joyfully jumped up and down on her mount, sending a sweet stream of her jism juice cascading down the sides of her colt as she rode off into the sunset.

"Oh, Lady Godiva," I called, "I'm so close now... I'm gonna coat those yummy cupcakes of yours with quarts and quarts of my sweet, sticky icing!" This was the understatement of the year, for the sultry stroking of Honey's soft supple cream puffs through my feminine fur had me purring away like a spoiled pussycat. It wouldn't be long before I lost all control and sent a river of syrupy slut sap coursing all over her ten-story skyscrapers! The magnificent melody she was playing on my love bud with her instrument of Eros had me humming away so happily. A chorus of coos and "ahhs" tumbled from my lips as, again and again, her fantastic feelers frolicked through the shady grove of my girly gorge. "Mmmmmmmmmmm....Mmmmmmmmmmm," I moaned.

"Mmm mmm mmm mmm," Honey repeated, herself quite on the verge of an overwhelming orgasm. "Mmmmm mmmm mmm mmm." With each moan and hum, Honey pushed down on the powerful piston that was penetrating her panties and propelling her toward ecstacy. "Mmm mmmm mmm mmm". We were now crooning a delicious duet, humming in perfect time with each other. Our heavenly harmony must have proved to be another illicit inspiration for my lover. For, as I continued to softly sigh, I heard Honey merrily singing the following tune:

"She'll be coming 'round my mountains when she cums! She'll be coming on my round mountains when she cums! She'll be coming 'round my mountains, she'll be gushing like a fountain She'll be coming 'round my mountains when she cums!"

Honey's carnal composition stirred me to even greater heights of depravity. The impishness of her illicit jingle suddenly made me feel like we were a pair of giddy girl scouts. In my mind, I pictured us sitting around a campfire, buck naked except for our teensy little schoolgirl skirts. As the fire blazed beside us, warming our skin, we lustily swapped songs of debauchery - urging one another on to higher and higher levels of lewd lesbian love. Caught up in the spirit of Honey's smutty song, I looked into her desire-filled eyes and added a mirthful verse of my own to her deliciously twisted tune:

"She'll be riding a thick white whore cock when she cums! Yes, riding a dick the size of a horse cock when she cums! Oh, she'll be riding a thick white horse cock, sliding it in her slick, tight, whore box She'll be riding a thick white horse cock when she cums!"

As I belted out my roguish rhyme, Honey was really getting into it. Each time I reached the end of line, she echoed the "when she cums!" part in a raucous, ribald refrain. She was now jerking and thrashing about on top of her kinky colt. With each repetition of the wicked words, Honey plunged Gen's mighty mustang into her pussy with fiercer and fiercer force. I sensed that her climactic eruption was imminent, as was my own. "Yee hah!" my co-partner cried, in a country-western twang that would have made any Hee Haw honey proud, "Sing it with me, girl! Sing with me now!!!!" Honey's voice was loud and lusty, as she belted out the final words of her sinful sonata:

"And then I'll go down and eat her when she cums! With my pussy I will greet her when she cums! Oh, yes, I'll go down and eat her, in a sixty-nine I'll meet her Yes, I'll go down and eat her when she cums!"

As she released the last syllables of her mischievous masterpiece, Honey went completely over the edge. Her body trembled tumultuously as a sexual earthquake of unbelievable proportions racked her form. She was twisting and writhing wildly, crying out in an earsplitting voice: "GET IT! OH, YEAH, GET IT! GIVE IT TO ME SO GOOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" A split second later, I, too, succumbed to the fierce fury of the indescribable emotions welling up inside. A tidal wave of passion swept over me, pushing me over the precipice and plunging me into a pool of perpetual bliss! I jerked about the bed in a frenetic frenzy, wildly squirting my pussy perfume all over Honey's amazing orbs. It seemed as if the flood I had unleashed would never end! As I spurted and sprayed my climactic cologne, Honey reveled in the soaking she was getting. My pretty Mae West gloated as the dew from my lube tube glistened on the surface of her scrumptious spheres. "OHHH, ANNIEEE!" she squealed, cupping her pretty pom poms in her hands, "BATHE ME IN YOUR BODY MIST, BABY! SHOWER THESE SUCCULENT SUCKERS WITH YOUR LOVE LOTION! COVER MY CHEST WITH ALL YOUR BUTTERY CUMMMM!"

Moments later, I collapsed, exhausted, to the carpeted floor beside my love. My head was resting beside the base of her cock stand. The last sight I glimpsed before slumping to the ground was the image of my maiden milk dripping from the lofty minarets of my pretty pinup girl. Unable to move or speak, I just lay there for a moment, attempting to catch my breath and recover from the aftermath of my mistress' mind-blowing boob job.

As bushed as I was from her amazing love lesson, though, it seemed as if Honey's sexual energy was limitless! It wasn't long before I was aware of her bending over me in a sexy sixty-nine position. Honey's hands were groping around the damp grotto where her full-figured fun jugs had been just moments before. I felt her tongue sneaking around the moist lair of my maidenhood, searching for my clit, which was still twitching from the treatment it had received from her naughty nipples. As soon as her lips made contact with my pleasure pip, Honey's oral probing sent jolts of joy streaming through me again. The sensation was electrifying! If my comely comrade kept it up, I knew I was well on my way to multiple orgasms!

Determined to reciprocate, I gazed up and saw the entrance to Honey's love tunnel looming above me. Her juicy pussy was still impaled on Gen's plastic peter. Reaching back and grabbing her buns, I sent my tongue slithering up the white pole and snaking past her panty crotch. The arousing aroma of her orgasm permeated her shiny black panties. As I licked my way up the slick shaft, I smacked my lips, relishing the delicious taste of her lady lava. When I heard Honey yelp "Yessss!" I knew that my moist mouth member had reached its desired destination. "Ohhhh, yes!!!", Honey called back, "Suck my bulb, bitch! Flick my clit, you filthy fucker! Uhh, huh.... Mmmm hmmm..... Oh, yeah! Keep doing that, you fucking floozy!". Honey kept goading me on that way with her dirty talk. In addition, she had also kicked things up a notch on her end of our sixty-nine. Her fingers joined her luscious lips in a heavenly concerto of beautiful music. First two, then three, of her dexterous digits found their way inside my feminine fissure. Quicker than I could say "Bravissimo", my masterful maestro of love-making was pumping her conductor's sticks in and out my pussy while her tongue continued to suckle my nearby clit. The combined effect of this had me soon singing an aria of oohs and ahhs! But then, abruptly, in the middle of her masterpiece, she stopped short - pulling her dripping ring and middle fingers out of my sloppy slit.

123456...9