Ann's Awakening (The Second Letter)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have too long to wonder, though, about the reason for Honey's brief hiatus. For, seconds later, I felt something exquisite brushing across my cheek. Looking past the appetizing piece of pussy that I was eating, I saw Honey dangling a pair of my aunt's panties down toward me. They were one of the beautiful bikinis that I had noticed earlier - a skimpy pair of light blue nylon shorts with the words "Foxy Fillie" written on the front. They looked so tantalizing as Honey swung their sexy fabric above me!!! I felt a sudden urge inside of me to reach up and grab them away from her just so that I could feel their more of their tingly touch!

No sooner had Honey showed the microscopic undies to me, however, than she jerked them away and returned to her "dirty work" on my creamy canal. This time, though, Honey's fingers and tongue were not alone in their assault on my teenage twat. This time, they were accompanied by a secret weapon. I shouted loudly as I felt Honey push the silky nylon material of my aunt's blue bikinis down inside my passion pit. Deeper and deeper she shoved the erotic unmentionables inside of me. As her fingers worked the scanty panties inside my pleasure center, it felt as if every inch of my fuck tunnel was being kissed and caressed! My insides were being felt up and fondled by the fabulous flowing nylon and lace of Gen's darling drawers! "Ooooooh!" I squirmed, "Do that some more, sugar! That feels soooooooo incredible!!!!"

Honey was more than happy to oblige! "Oh, you like that, don't you, girl?" she asked coquettishly, "You like the feel of another woman's undies against your cunny." While my talented teacher talked, I tried desperately to maintain my hold around her hips and continue my deviant devouring of her cooze conduit. But it was becoming increasingly difficult to concentrate. The sensational feel of Honey's "bikini sneak attack" had me bucking my hips and writhing beneath her like an out-of-control adder. "You know that these little babies once were touching the private parts of another woman, don't you, Annie? It excites you to think of that, doesn't it?!" my mentor questioned. "With them inside you, it's just like you are rubbing against her treasure triangle, performing a sweet scissors with her. You like that, don't you? Imagining the friction between your flower and hers... Envisioning her hips interlocked with yours, as your two dykey deltas join together in a torrid intertwining of emotion...."

The feminine fantasy that Honey was sketching struck at the core of my deepest and innermost desires. I *did* like picturing that sensual scene in my mind! She was sooo right! As Honey described that erotic image, her well-chosen words and her provocative play with my pretty peach proved to be too potent. It sent me over the brink instantly, hurtling toward my second orgasm in as many minutes. "Ohhhhhhhh, Honeeeeeeeeeeyy!" I screamed, "I want it! I want that soooo bad! Rubbing her... bumping... humping... Oooooooooooooooooh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As I shook with another round of powerful tremors, Honey flipped around, sliding her wet cockpit out of the long dong that it was enveloping. Now that her sheath was free of the sword that it had been gripping, Honey brought her hips completely down upon my face, pressing her panty-clad puss against my mouth. "Eat me out, Annie!" she begged me, "Lick me through your landlord's panties! I want to soak them through with my sweetness!" The way Honey was pushing her pleasure pocket down upon my lips left me with no choice but to obey. Now *I * had become the mare that my mischievous maid was riding and my aunt's shiny silkies were the saddle! I darted my tongue upward, pressing the fabric of Gen's flowery bikinis against Honey's quivering quim. "Oh, yessss!" Honey cried out in exaltation, "That's it! Let me feel it... Your tongue... that lace... Oh, Annie! You devil!"

Honey was clearly in her element and I very much wanted to return the favor for the fabulous fucking she had just administered to me. I reached up and grabbed a hold of her flopping knockers. The cushiony cups of Gen's black bra were resting just below Honey's majestic rotundas. Taking advantage of their proximity, I pressed the lace upward and rubbed it repeatedly against my baby's bulging beanbags. I knew that massaging her mammaries with alluring lingerie was sure to get her off. "Mmmmm hmmmm!" she screamed, "Oh yes! Tickle my nipples, my playful pet! Tease my teats! Drape that sheer silk *all* over my milky mamas!"

Honey shifted her hips upward for an instant. I'm not sure whether she was squirming from my satisfying tongue-bath, trying to give my lips a better angle on her cunt, or maybe a little of both. Either way, her adjustment freed my mouth for a moment and gave me the chance to tickle her ears with some words that I knew would make her go crazy. "Oh, you BAD little bikini thief!" I taunted her, "You panty pilferer! Swiping other ladies undies and wrapping them around your own creaming crack!" I swung my tongue upward and pressed Gen's pretty pantaloons into the cleft of Honey's crotch. "It really makes you hot to know that another woman was wearing these, doesn't it, you kinky klepto? To know that her nest was resting against the same chiffon that is swaddling your slit?! To know that you will be dousing her delicates with a downpour from your dripping dick depot!"

"Ohhhh, yes!" Honey readily confessed, squatting down again and filling my face with the luxurious lace of the borrowed bikinis. "I *do* love it, Annie! I crave the caress of their satiny sweetness! I relish the feel of those ruffles against my rump! I long to have their nylon snapped tight over my twat, hugging my hips and cradling my cunnie!" The more Honey verbalized her need, the wilder she seemed to become. "Oh, Annie!" she cried, as my oral expedition continued pushing Gen's velvety vessel deeper and deeper into the headwaters of her wanton wetlands, "Oh, yes! That's it! Love me with your tongue! I'll do *anything* for more of the feel of those fabulous underfashions!"

"Anything?" I asked, my voice muffled by the mink-like muff pressed around my lips.

"Oh, yes!" Honey acknowledged unashamedly, "I'll rifle through a friend's closet! I'll raid the apartment's washing machines! I'll steal into my sister's bedroom and stuff her comely undies into my purse! I can't get enough!! Oh, you should have seen how cute they were, Annie! You would have taken them, too! All decorated with dots... Oh, and then there was that time at the gym! If you would have seen how sexy those four high school girls looked swimming in the pool, splashing each other! You would have crept off into the locker room and absconded with their jockeys, too! They were so colorful, with their sassy little stripes and hi-cut sides!"

As Honey continued to confess her torrid transgressions, her words started coming in gasps. Each new revelation was punctuated with pauses of loud moaning and ever longer periods of thrashing and groaning! I was determined that the precious material that was criss-crossing Honey's velvety vulva would bring her to an orgasm so intense that she would permanently stain Gen's black briefs. I wanted the sensual shower from her warm inner spring to so soak those skivvies that her juices would overflow and rain on my waiting face!

Honey was trying to unburden herself of one more memory when she finally jetted off to the heavens. "Oh, and then there were those triplets who hosted my last party in their dorm room!" she was saying just before she went into orbit, "They had to step out for a moment and let their girlfriends in downstairs... Who could have blamed me for sneaking into their dressers while I was supposed to be setting up?! For surveying all those sassy sweet nothings they wear under their slinky skirts? They were *calling* to me, Annie! Begging for me to nick them! To take them home, put all three pairs on - one over the other - and hump my cloth-covered cunt on the edge of the bed! To explode in their panties while I looked at the dirty polaroids I had taken of them at the party! Ohhhh, that felt so heavenly! Their silky panties were so snug against my bum!! When I came, it was like I was coming on *them*, Annie!!! Cummming.... cummmmming.... cummmmmminnggg!!! "

Honey was like a firecracker whose fuse had burned down to the nub. In a passionate burst of pyrotechnics, she released all of her erotic energy! She tumbled from on top of me, landing on all fours on the floor, crying: "Cummmming.... Oh, Annie! Look at how BAD you've made me be!!! Look at how sopping wet this silk is!" I rolled over on the carpet and crawled around behind Honey. Taking Gen's saturated panties in my teeth, I tugged them off her bottom and down to her knees. Honey helpfully lifted her legs and I yanked the heady-smelling hipsters the rest of the way off. Still clutching them in my mouth, I brought them around to her face like a dutiful pooch returning a toy to its master. Honey shot out her tongue and joined me in sucking on the soaked panties. "Mmmmm," she moaned, taking in their lush feminine fragrance.

Our lips locked around the succulent sweets. "Mmmmm," I moaned back, "Gen's gonna be furious with you, you know, for drenching her dainty darlings," I warned her. Then, leaving Honey to savor the moist morsel solo, I slyly slunk back around to her backside. Finding Honey's wet womanhood, I started licking her doggy-style, frenching her fuck hole like a poodle in heat. "You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you wicked little thong thief!" I scolded my lover in between nibbles, "Sniffing around in other women's wardrobes like that! Ferreting out their flimsy, fluttery femme-pants and marking them with your musk! Gallivanting about with their g-strings in your mouth!" The arousing aroma of Honey's recent orgasm permeated my nostrils as I gorged myself on her sugary cunny cake.

My lover looked back at me, with Gen's cum-caked bikinis dangling from her lips, and grinned proudly. I watched as she teasingly took the soiled skivvies in one hand and ran them over her cheeks. A trail of wet wench-water streaked across her face as she caressed her flesh with the messy undies. "Mmmmmm," she purred as my lips smacked once more against her beautiful burrow, suckling her sweet sex, "Just call me the bikini bandit," she quipped. "I'm the burglar of briefs, the pincher of slips, and the filcher of frilly things everywhere!" Then, pausing, she added with a wink: "And you better watch out, too, kiddo! Or I just may charm the panties right off of you, as well!"

"You already have," I giggled, pointing down at my bare beaver. We both broke out into fits of laughter at that and collapsed in a sweaty heap on the floor. After some time of just laying there, giggling, Honey spoke again. "Wowsers," she said, sitting up slowly and raising her eyebrows, "You really gave me quite a workout there, Jane Fonda! After all of those erotic aerobics, I'm plum tuckered out. Part of me feels like I could just curl up in a contended ball and fall to sleep right here on the carpet!"

"Fall to sleep?" I said, getting up from the floor and sitting on the edge of the bed. "But what about getting upstairs to meet that locksmith who was allegedly coming to let you in?!" I asked with a suspicious smile. "Or was that just a clever cover-story to work your way into our apartment and take advantage of me?"

"Well...." Honey said, with such a long pause and deep grin that her earlier fabrication could no longer be concealed, "I suppose it's *possible* that I may have shaded the truth a bit about that." Honey yawned deeply and raised her arms in a stretch. "But one thing that isn't a fib, though, is just how worn out you've gotten me, girl! I'm bushed!"

"I'm a little beat, too," I admitted, moving beside her and resting my hands upon her shoulders. "You've got my heart racing faster than your legs must move when there's a new Fredrick's catalog in the mailbox!" Honey chuckled. I looked down at my lover over the peaks protruding proudly from my chest and began gently massaging her soft skin. "But," I added, "before either of us retire, we still have a few other things to attend to now, *remember*?" I asked pointedly. My mind wandered wickedly back to the inky black Stallion and the thrilling thought of what it would feel like shoved to the hilt up my hole.

"Oh, that feels so nice," Honey sighed, closing her eyes and the reveling in the tender touch of my fingertips. "You definitely know how to win a woman over, babe." Mrs. T stood up and inched back a step so that her lovely bottom was rubbing against my hips. She pressed her body back against mine affectionately as I continued to knead her shoulder blades. The warmth of her embrace was overwhelming. I needed to have her again! And I yearned to have what I wanted, to feel the pleasure that my loins were longing for - the sensation of having my sexy servant force the full length of that big, black rod into my creamy cock socket!

I moved my arms to Honey Lynn's waist and wrapped them tightly around her slender tummy, hugging her ever closer. The feel of her round buttocks pushing against my pussy place was sending me to cloud nine! "I want that black cock now," I whispered huskily into her ear, nibbling at it as I told her of my desperate desires. I let my fingers drop down and found the entrance to her cooze conduit. As I slipped one finger, then two, inside of her slit, I spoke to her in a voice of command. "You will do my bidding, servant," I said slowly and deliberately, as my faux girl cock explored deep inside of her steamy sex, "Do you understand?"

Honey's response was little more than a whimper. "Uh huh," she muttered breathlessly, trying to find words to rise above the sweet satisfaction swelling inside of her.

"I didn't hear what you said, you sexy little strumpet," I teased, pumping her pussy with long, deliberate strokes. "What - ahhhhhh - did - ohhhh - you - oooooh - say?", I demanded, thrusting my lady sword hard inside of her with each spoken word.

"Yes - ohhh, yesssss - Empress... I understand," Honey said emphatically, so that there was no mistaking her now. "Oh, that's so unbelievable, baby. Please, please don't stop."

I clearly had the upper hand now and I was enjoying my position of power immensely. "I'm not a baby," I said, sliding my glistening digits from Honey's syrupy well, "And I *am* stopping, my seductive slave." Honey turned around and faced me with a pouting, pleading look on her face. She craved the kisses of my imitation cock inside of her damp cavern. Anyone could tell from the image of unadulterated lust plastered across her countenance that she wanted my mock dick dancing against her sugar walls, digging deep into her carnal crevice. She would stop at nothing to have me continue my feminine fucking! But I wasn't giving in until I got just what I wanted. "I am stopping... for now," I repeated, "until you deliver on what you promised me ages ago."

"Yes, Ann," Honey said compliantly, casting her eyes downward like an obedient geisha. "I did promise you." My fetching underwear enthusiast stared down at the floor timidly, scarcely daring to lift her eyelids up at my stern gaze. As she looked low, Honey's alluring eyes caught a glimpse of the precious panties covering the carpet beneath us. I watched a wide grin slowly spread over her visage as she ogled my aunt's attractive undies. When Honey spoke again a moment later, a smidge of strength had returned to her voice. "I am going to fulfill your wishes now, Queen Ann," she said, the docility disappearing from her demeanor, "I am going to give you everything that you want and so much more, my darling."

I could tell that the layer of luscious lace assembled around our feet had proved to be another illicit inspiration for my good-looking guest. I wasn't sure exactly what Mrs. T was thinking at that point, but I was fairly confident that it somehow involved the charming compilation of crotch coverings currently tickling our toes. What devious designs was she was developing inside her fertile fashion-focused mind??? Whatever pleasurable plan she had in mind, it was all right by me provided it ended with me being impaled by that thick plastic pole lying in the neighboring room!

"That sounds very nice," I replied, picking up a delicate pair of white tap pants with yellow flowers imprinted on the sides. "So tell me," I questioned her, passing the flimsy, flirty pantaloons back and forth over her bulging breasts, "What's going on inside of that bawdy brain of yours, you wardrobe worshipping wench?" I watched gleefully as Honey's nipples hardened and stiffened in response to my teasing touches. "What shameless scheme, pray tell, are you hatching to hump my hungry hoochie with that huge horse cock?"

"Well," Honey began, turning toward the closet, "You are going to require a uniform for what I envision." Mrs. T pointed at a cluster of lacy teddies that were arrayed on satin hangers in front of me. "Pick one of these that you like, lovebug." I leafed through the naughty nightwear and found a seductive white outfit that really appealed to me. For some reason, there was something about the white that seemed to just be me. I plucked the attractive teddy from its hanger and showed it to Honey. "Mmmm, very nice choice, Annie," my partner in sex complimented, "I like to think of myself as a connoisseur of kinky clothes and this is absolutely stunning!" Honey ran her fingers across the scalloped lace edging of the teddy and smiled. "You are going to look scintillating in this, Empress," she said.

Honey continued to explain her plan. As she stood there, bare breasted and beautiful, I had a hard time focusing on her instructions rather than on her comely curves. With those perky pineapples projecting from her chest, she was finer than any Playboy centerfold. "Now, darling, I am going to need a few moments to make things ready for our next liaison," Honey explained, "So go into the bathroom and put that on. In my bag in the bathroom you will find a pair of long lace gloves that compliment your teddy nicely. There is also a pair of white BawdyWare stockings that will complete the ensemble. Put them all on and doll yourself up real nice, girrl. Oh, and I also want you to put on some red lipstick and spray yourself with some of your aunt's perfume, too." Before I could say a word in response, Honey was pushing me out the door and toward my "dressing room". "Do just as I say," she insisted, "And take your time in there. I will knock on the door to let you know when its OK to come out."

I followed my Honey bunny's instructions to the tee. The lavish lace and nylon of the teddy felt truly scrumptious against my skin as I slunk into my "uniform". As I removed the long lace gloves from Honey's bag and slid them onto my arms, I was aglow with new desire. My girly-friend's strategy was working wonderfully, for the potent touch of the satin and silk was *definitely* putting me in the mood! When I slipped on the seductive stockings Honey had requested, the fire in me burned white hot. I turned and sized myself up in the bathroom mirror. "Mmmm mmmm! Sizzling!" I thought, "This mouth-watering ensemble would put any model from Fredricks of Hollywood to shame!"

Anxiously anticipating what was to come next (besides me!), I selected some of my trashiest lipstick and lathered it onto my lips. So intense was my longing that, as I spritzed some of Gen's Chanel perfume on my neck, it was everything I could do to keep from breaking down the bathroom door and rushing into the next room to see what Honey was up to in there! Fortunately, just in time, as I was finishing applying some racy red polish to my nails, I heard the rap-tap-tap that I had been awaiting on the door. "All right, my pretty princess, come out, come out!", I heard Honey calling to me from the other side.

1...34567...9