Ann's Awakening (The Second Letter)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I emerged from my temporary seclusion to find my concupiscent co-conspirator standing in the midst of the hallway, wearing little more than her fetching smile. She, too, had used the intervening time to change - apparently unable to resist the siren song of Aunt Gen's gossamer Givenchys. In place of teeny pink bush wrappers she had worn earlier were now the darling pair of white tap pants I had been teasing her with before my visit to the dressing room. To go with these seductive sweet nothings, Honey had found a matching white baby doll nightie that was also adorned with a very feminine floral print.

As I walked toward her, Honey ran her hands down the front of the nightie, undoubtedly taking delight in the velvety feel of the fabric against her skin. At the same time, the motion of her hands clearly outlined the form of her curvy coconuts underneath, causing my mouth to water as I imagined sucking those luscious fruits. "All of this is yours and more, lover," she promised, kissing me lightly on the cheek as I drew near, "Go into the living room and see what else your heavenly Honey has prepared."

My pace quickened as I made for the room beyond. There, I found a scintillating scene ripped right from the pages of the Penthouse Forum! The lights were turned down low and the room was now illuminated simply by the soft glow of candlelight. Honey had moved the coffee table away from the couch and, in its place, laid down red satin sheets that she had removed from Gen's Gen's big bed. Scattered all over the soft sheets were scores of silky skivvies! A particularly prodigious pile of pretty panties was situated in the center of the sensuous sleeping bag, rising up like a massive mound of maidenly material.

I stood at the edge of Honey's crafty creation, gazing in wonderment at it. As I took in the stimulating sight of her flirty fabric-fest, I felt my frisky sex kitten come up behind me and press her impressive papayas against my back. "Now I will give you your heart's desire," she whispered into my ear just before she stepped out onto the makeshift bed. Every syllable she spoke to me oozed of sex. "Come here, baby," she called out, craning her finger in a sultry signal for me to approach. "I want to do it like animals right here on the living room floor."

As I joined my dirty debutante in the heart of her love nest, my eyes darted here and there about the room, scanning for some sign of the studly Stallion that I so desired. Honey was clearly reading my thoughts, our mischievous minds linked in some kind of sensual telepathy. For, just as I glanced around to see where she might have hidden that almighty monster, Honey reached down and plucked something from her brown handbag. "I hope you won't be too disappointed by this," she said, holding up the item and batting her long eyelashes at me playfully, "It's not exactly the Stallion. But it's a close cousin, and I thought that you might enjoy this one even more."

My jaw dropped open as I beheld the breathtaking flesh-colored staff that Honey held in her hands and was now petting seductively. It was incredibly long, maybe half again as large as the Stallion, and it had two heads, one on either end. "We call this one 'Double Your Fun' ", Honey said whimsically, as I stretched out my hand to stroke the simulated veins that ran the length of its exterior, "It really multiplies the magic."

I wrapped my hand around the captivating pussy prodder and tugged a bit at it, causing Honey to release the powerful piston from her grasp. Clutching the twat-tickling toy tightly in my hands, I greedily caressed its shiny surface with my newly-polished nails. My thirsty mouth descended onto the top tip, provocatively lapping at the crude cock and lustily sucking the makeshift member as if to draw hot milk from its thick interior. While my lips lecherously lingered at the tip, my fingers ran up and down the bewitching boffer, ravenously rubbing each ripple and ridge of the rock-hard rod. Honey smiled at the pornographic picture I was painting in front of her and put her hand suggestively on my behind. "So," she giggled, "I take it that this substitution will be satisfactory."

I nodded vehemently and removed the wet penis from my mouth. "I want this muff-plugging pole deep inside of me," I confessed wantonly, "and inside of you, too,"

"Indeed," Honey quipped, taking back her prized possession, "What could be better than a trsyt-sicle built for two?"

Honey motioned for me to lie down on the satin sheets beneath us. "Now before you can have your fill of filthy fornication," she instructed, "I want to see how you, my lacy lassie, look lying amidst all of these delicate delights," she said. "Roll around in these sweet sheets," she directed me, "Feel the wispy silk of the flimsy panties all around you. Indulge your senses in the soft stroke of their satin."

I did just as Honey asked, knowing full well that my nymph-like gyrations on the floor were turning her on to no end. I wriggled and writhed among my auntie's panties, picking up as many briefs and bikinis as I could and brushing them against my face and arms. "Mmmmm," I heard Honey moan as I grabbed a handful of flirty thongs and tossed them all over my squirming form, "You are so beautiful, my Annie," she said to me, "So, so beautiful."

The tone in Honey's voice told me she was jetting off to seventh heaven. But I was determined to tease and please her like she had never been before. I found the spot on the sheets where Gen's panties were piled particularly high and slithered over to them so that the bulge of bikinis was directly below my eager beaver. Then I started huskily humping the stack of skivvies, hammering my hips repeatedly against the knob of knickers gathered beneath me. "Oh, yessss," I cried, drawing more and more of the cushy, cottony muff mittens underneath me and jerking like a frenzied floozy, "Fuck me, missy. Oh, please, girl fuck me. I want to be your Annie cat. Oh, yes! I want to be your pussy!"

Honey bent down and touched my cheek. "You need to stop now, love," she cooed in my ear, "before I cream right here on the spot." I slowed my slamming and tried to compose myself. I had begun my simulated sex act largely in an effort to give my comely cutie a show, but the more I had gotten into it, the more I gotten off on the ribald romp myself! Fingering the exquisite elastic edging and delicate lace trim of Gen's jockeys had entoxicated me, transporting me to an exhilarating utopia of underclothes! I sighed and collapsed onto the luxurious sheets.

As I lay with my heaving hooters against the soft sheets, I felt another silky smooth something playing against my legs. Honey was dangling a gossamer white gown above me and tickling my thighs with its flowing fabric. I turned over on my side to get a better look at it. It was a short sheer dressing gown that had my aunt's name,"Gen Gen", embroidered in green letters on the front. "I want you to put this on before we start," Honey requested, "I found this in your aunt's room while you were dressing."

I righted myself and let Honey slip the ethereal negligee' over my shoulders. Its titillating touch was a rousing reminder of the dreamy realm of underdrawers which I had just visited. "So, you must really want to imagine that I am Genevieve," I grinned at her, "Have you fantasized about being with her at one of your parties?" Honey's cheeks turned a light rosy color and I knew from the glow on her face that my suggestion was not too far off the mark. "Well, if we are playing at requests, " I added, "I have one of my own for you."

"Do tell, lover," Honey prompted, sitting down next to me and stroking my cheek with her hand, "I want to make this absolutely unforgettable for you."

I reached down into Honey's handbag and pulled out the devilish duo I had hoped to find there. I dangled the Pink Princess and the Black Stallion before my lady lover's eyes and demanded: "I want you to put these inside me, too, while we are screwing each other with that double-headed cunt stuffer. I want to suck the Stallion dry while we jam your two-tipper back and forth between our juicy slits."

"Mmmm, mmmmn, you are the sassy little skirt," Honey said, taking the toys and wagging the Princess at me, "And what shall I do with this happy hummer while your cheap little mouth is gulping down that thick beefsteak?", she inquired. In response, I turned over on my tummy and my pushed backside up immodestly into the air. I pointed to my bottom with my right hand while I sucked the fingers of my left to mimic my cock-washing of the Stallion. "Push that probe right in here," I told her, smacking my fanny, "Fill me full with that regal treat."

Honey's eyes went wide. My depraved demands had her momentarily in shock, but she quickly complied with my raunchy requests. Sliding up beside me, she reached down between my bum cheeks and unsnapped the crotch of my pretty peignoir. "We will have to call this maneuver the 'Teddy Bare'," she quipped as her fingers traced over my exposed anal opening, "For you are baring every hole for me, my beautiful butterfly."

I closed my eyes and felt pure rapture coursing through me as Honey slipped her dual dickhead slowly inside of my lusty love glove. As she inserted inch after inch of the immense tube into my quivering quim, my eyelids fluttered and I gasped in delight. My pussy had never felt so fantastically full! I reached between my legs and my fingers found the slippery shaft that was now splitting me in two. I traced my hand backward toward its second head, and discovered -- much to my astonishment - that, though my box was now filled to capacity by the colossal cock, there was still almost another foot of fleshy fuck-stick between my honey pot and its hilt!

"But, wait, there's more," Honey whispered into my ear naughtily. I felt her heavenly hands dancing around my derriere, fondling the firm round curves of my beautiful bottom. I almost exploded when she parted my butt cheeks and slid her tawdry tongue inside of my forbidden back door! Sweet sensations shook my frame as Honey's lovely licker wandered into illicit territory, wetting and lubricating my tight bum tunnel. Then she retracted her teasing tongue and I felt a fabulous finger begin to fill up my horny hiney in its place. Honey must have smeared some sort of creamy goo on her finger before inserting it into my arse. For, as it meandered about my constricted rear passage, it slid in easily and the shocks that her oily pleasure probe was sending through me were simply electrifying.

I glanced back and saw Honey giddily dipping her digits into a jar of joy jelly that she had apparently taken from her bag of goodies. She grinned at me gleefully. "You have such adorable assets, Daisy Duke," she complimented me as I felt her finger slip playfully back inside of my poop chute, "I could ride this rump all night long." Honey spanked my butt hard with one hand before returning to her work.

Sparks exploded inside of me as Honey's dirty dipstick delved deeper and deeper into my dank canal, coating the walls of my narrow cavity with the buttery substance. My kinky jezebel was clearly determined to ease the passage of the Pink Princess on her maiden voyage up my ass! It was just a moment later when I felt Honey at last ease the vibrator into my bunghole, planting the toy inside me and completely plugging my shapely buns. I yelped with pleasure as I sensed the petite princess whirring and purring inside of my hind end. Honey had activated its action button, sending the joy toy buzzing away busily, tickling and tantalizing my sensitive inner walls.

Thrills of gratification shot through my spine. I thought that I might faint with pleasure from the dual delight of the thick prick prodding my pussy and the tiny vibe simultaneously assaulting my ass. Cries of contentment escaped from my lips as my lace-bounded body rose to some new Shangri-la. As I ascended to this divine plane of passion, Honey was right there beside me kissing me and calling out to me. She had moved in front of me now and was looking deep into my green eyes. She took my head between her soothing hands. "Yes, yes, my pretty chickadee," she whispered to me encouragingly as she wetted my neck and breasts with her kisses, "Let the loose woman inside of you out. Melt together with me in this moment."

I closed my eyes and felt her press something to my lips. It was the Stallion. I opened my mouth and started to take it in hungrily. But I had barely begun my oral abuse of that fantastic fuck-shaft when, much to my dismay, I felt Honey pulling it back from my ruby-red lips! I struggled to catch the cock as it dribbled back out of my mouth, but my mischievous madame was too quick for me. "No!" I cried, "That's not fair! I was *so* close... So, so close! Why?!?"

Honey gave no immediate answer but just quietly tucked the cock down the front of her frilly panties, so that it protruded from the confines of the tap panties like the erect member of a transvestite in drag. There was a terrible, teasing look on her face, the satisfied expression of a hooker who knows that she has a desperate customer and, so, can demand any price. I looked at my cuckolding courtesan with pouty lips and my best puppy dog eyes. "Please, Honey, please," I begged, "I need it. I need it so bad!"

"My, oh, my," Honey smiled, wagging the weasel at me, and stepping back a foot or two off the sheets in the direction of Gen's television. "You are such the greedy girl. Two of your hungry holes are already filled to the brim with cum-pumpers and still that's not enough!"

"But, I've been sooooo good," I pleaded to her, crawling on my hands and knees across the silken sheets to get closer to her and that mammoth dick I desired so dreadfully.

"So good?" Honey questioned in mock doubt, "I would say that you've been anything *but* good, you cheap streetwalker! You smutty little slattern! Just look at you, almost every nook and cranny of your nubile young body is crammed tight with cock, but still you won't be satisified until every one of your steamy crevices is packed with some pulsing python. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!"

Honey was right, of course. Kneeling there on all fours - as I was - in my harlot's outfit, double penetrated by two artificial dicks, with my tongue hanging out, begging for more sex like an insatiable slut puppy, I was the perfect poster child for the red-light district. I knew that my scolding older sister's insinuations were absolutely correct. But, somehow, seeing the sordid scope of my impurity and realizing of the full extent of my ribaldry just made me hotter and bolder than ever. I crept up closer to Honey and lapped at the tall toy jutting up from her flowery finery. Again and again I licked at it, coating it with my slut spit until the saliva from my ministrations ran down and soaked the silk of her pants.

"What a whorish display!" Honey reprimanded me, as a trickle of my lust liquid ran down my chin and dripped onto her feet. "I'll bet that even if I fed this hard charger to you in a frigging frenzy right now, the next minute you'd be wanting even more. You'd probably plead with me to plunge another big penis between your pillows so that your chest canyon could be chock-full of cock, too!" I blushed at her salacious suggestion, but the flushed look on my face came more from the fact that her implication was right on target than from any uncomfortability with her course words.

I grasped my girls through the fabric of my white teddy and squeezed them promiscuously to indicate my overwhelming approval of her indicated plan. Honey shook her head in amazement. "What an rapacious appetite," she chided. "I can hardly believe what a shameless sleep-around Genevieve is keeping in her house!" I continued rubbing my rack erotically, tweaking and pinching my nipples in a slovenly show of sinfulness. Because of my provocative actions, I fully expected to hear more admonishment from my matronly visitor. But, instead of dressing me down further, Honey's next words were - instead - sweet music to my ears. "OK, my steamy senorita," she consented, her face turning from exasperation to a sly smile, "you may have your next course."

A smile sprang instantly to my face. "But," Honey added quickly, holding a finger up to indicate some condition, "You may have your sweet meat *only* once you have watched something with me. There is something special that I want to show you." Honey bent down toward the TV, turned it on, and then pressed a button on my aunt Gen's VCR. "What a scheming Mimi," I thought to myself as Honey adjusted the volume on the television, "She had this little peep show planned all along!"

After a few moments of fuzz and snow, a grainy picture came into view. From the quality of the video image, the movie we were watching seemed to be an amateur creation of some sort. The camera panned across the parking lot of a large suburban shopping mall. Judging from the scarcity of cars in the lot, I guessed it was probably early in the day, before many customers had arrived. The camera's view stopped at a black van with red flames painted on its side. A pair of attractive young women, dressed in summery skirts and tops, were opening up the back hatch of the vehicle and stuffing a set of parcels inside it.

I reclined on the sheets and propped my hands against my chin to get more comfortable. Honey sprawled out beside me, taking a heaping helping of panties and showering her body with them as she got settled in. It wasn't long before I felt Honey's arm around me. I thrilled as her skilled fingers slunk under Gen's sheer gown and began caressing my skin through the lace of my pretty teddy. For the next several minutes, as we watched the scene unfold on the TV, Honey would occasionally run her fingers up and down my back. When her roaming fingers reached the lower end of my frame, they would come to rest on the head of the double-headed dildo and she would teasingly give it a little push.

Up on the television screen, though the so-so quality of the film had not improved, the subject matter of the video was becoming wonderfully clear. The camera focused in on the backsides of the girls as they stowed their purchases in the rear of the van. One of the girls was a curly redhead who was wearing a micro-mini denim skirt and a skin-tight white top that made it patently clear she didn't believe in wearing a bra. The other cutie was a slender brunette who was wearing a swingy plaid schoolgirl skirt with a white lacy crop top. The brunette's top was "peasant style" with poofy shoulders; it was cut so high that it showed a delicious amount of her firm tummy. The girls were both about my age and both registered a definite 100 degrees on the hot scale! Each time that the camera zoomed in to give a closer shot of the sexy shoppers' plump posteriors, Honey slipped her wandering fingers down near my lush lower lips. The way that she diddled my clittie whenever the girls' luscious booties came into view made it perfectly she was mentally associating these vixenous Venuses with me.

"So, is this one of the videos that you sell at your parties?", I whispered to Honey as the redhead placed the last of her shopping bags in the van. The back of the van was getting so filled with the clothing the girls had bought that she had to stretch to find a clear spot, flashing an ample amount of her lacy white panties to the camera in the process.

"Shhhh," Honey whispered back, putting her moist fingers to my lips, "I'll tell you later. For now, just watch. Watch and enjoy."

"Oh, Brittany," the brown-haired coed said to her companion on the video, putting her hand up to her mouth in feigned shock, "You better watch out when you bend over like that, or one of the guys over there will catch a great glimpse of your cooter, girl."

1...456789