Ann's Awakening (The Second Letter)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up on the screen the leggy brunette that I now knew to be the mysterious "Holly" was reprimanding the teen tarts, spanking Ashley's bare bottom and pulling down her partner's panties to her knees to expose her curvy cheeks as well. Now that her hat was off, Holly wore little more than a black push-up bra and a matching pair of v-kinis. "But how did you know I saw those tapes?" I questioned, looking back to see Honey tweaking the hard nipples of her delicious domes through the fabric of her top. She was obviously affected by the eye-catching officer's minimal choice of attire.

"They were too chaotically placed in the closet for it to be Gen's work," Honey noted, continuing to rub her girly guavas in round circles, "So I knew that you must have found them just before I arrived, my dazzling daughter of Sappho."

Honey's last words made me start in surprise again. I had heard that name somewhere before. Where had it been? I reached over and hit the "PAUSE" on the tape, just as the voluptuous Holly was climbing on top of Brittany in an enticing 69 position. "Wait! Who is Sappho, Honey?" I asked, "Tell me."

"You are ever the inquisitive understudy tonight, my love," Honey smiled, giving our double-dildo a firm thrust and causing me to swoon in delight. "Sappho was a Greek authoress who wrote beautiful love poems... for other women," she shared. "It's also, incidentally..."

This time it was my turn to finish my lover's sentence: "The name of a club here in town," I voiced breathlessly, as the realization of what this meant hit me with full force. "The club that my aunt frequents with her girlfriends," I continued, putting the pieces of the puzzle together at last, "So it's a pub where girls go to meet other girls. It is... and that means my aunt is...."

"Yes, my darling Annette," Honey smiled, running her fingers through my silky blonde locks and twirling my hair playfully, "She is one of us. She is a lesbian, too."

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"Well," Honey admitted, "From the puckish way that she interacted with her girlfriends at my lingerie parties, I had long suspected that Gen was a lipstick lez. But, it was finding those tapes tonight and seeing what was in that box in her bedroom that confirmed it for me. "

"You looked in the box?!" I grinned in astonishment. Apparently, our snooping saleslady had been even busier while I was in my dressing room than I had suspected!!! "You nosy Nancy!" I scolded her teasingly, "You should know better than to go through someone else's mail! Girls who do such things should be spanked."

"Actually, given the nature of the package," Honey smiled, "It should more accurately be called fe-mail. There was no male involved at all!" I chuckled at her clever pun. "But I'll spank myself anyhow," Honey continued, swatting her own behind impishly, "'cause I love to have my ass slapped." She thumped her buns again lustily and then leaned forward to whisper directly into my ear: "Maybe you can slap them yourself later, with a strap on attached to the front of your panties." Honey nibbled at my ear and gave another hard push on our double dong to mimic what she desired from me.

I raised my eyebrows and felt a sizzling sensation throbbing in my tender tunnel as I considered Honey's sexy suggestion. "And to think that I supposed that there was some virile lothario who was sending Gen love letters and scented lingerie!", I laughed at the erroneousness of my earlier suppositions. "Boy, was I ever wrong!"

"Well, actually," Honey said, "You weren't too far a-field, my chicka. The box did contain a lusty love letter and it did contain lots of luscious lingerie. Loads of it, as a matter of fact. I think we may have discovered the identity of Gen's prime supplier of undershorts!" Honey said with air of a womanly Sherlock Holmes. "In fact," she added, pointing at my ultra-feminine attire, "the personalized petticoat you are wearing right now over your teddy was one of the gifts that was sent to Gen in the package. I plucked it from the box just before you came out of the bathroom. So your guesses weren't too bad," Honey smiled, "You just had the gender of Gen's long distance lover wrong."

We both laughed and looked back at the alluring actress on the screen portraying the policewoman. "Yeah," I smiled, "It looks like Gen's 'YOU KNOW WHO' was a 'YOU KNOW HER'." Honey shook with mirth. "Sooooo," I continued, "This is the Holly that appears on all of those tapes." I leaned forward to start up the VCR again and, as I did so, savored the sumptuous feel of the cock sliding inside of my beaver burrow. "Let's see a little more of Gen's pretty pen pal shall we?"

"Yes," Honey nodded vigorously in approval, "Let's!"

The action on the video was really heating up. In the back hatch of the van, Holly and Brittany were locked in a steamy 69, while Ashley looked on voyeuristically, naughtily stroking the red hairs of her trimmed lower triangle. The camera zoomed in to show the misbehaving pixie as she played with her pussy. Ashley was a natural on film, licking her lips and saucily strumming her nubbin with her fingers as she watched her girlfriend making out with the aggressive officer.

Holly, for her part, was really giving Brittany a wanton workout. The statuesque authority figure had shed her bra and panties so that now every incredible inch of her comely form was open to the elements. Hovering over Brittany and facing, as she was, directly toward the camera, Holly's heaving hooters were dangling deliciously for all to see. She was shaking her head wildly back and forth over the barely-legal brunette's box, wriggling her serpentine tongue in and out. Honey stroked lovingly between my legs as together we watched the horny Holly flick her snaky tongue over Brittany's sensitive love bud. In the middle of her ardent attack, the assertive sergeant looked up proudly from her banquet of bush and said to Ashley and the camera: "I'm going to show your girlfriend what the penalty is in these parts for underage pussy drinking."

Holly's hair was all mussed from her spirited muff diving and her cheeks were stained with little Brittany's juices. She was a lecherous mess, but there was absolutely no shame in her voice as she pronounced her wicked words of judgment to the camera: "On my beat, the law of the land is: an eye for an eye and a twat for a twat. If this little jail bait is going to feast on your furry mound, missy, then she's going to learn how it feels to be the main dish herself." While Holly issued her erotic edict, you could hear the sounds of Brittany sucking and slurping away noisily behind her. The youthful brunette had buried her nose in the arresting officer's succulent sex and was clearly doing her best to match the older woman in their clit licking competition. From time to time the vigor of her pubic assault forced Holly to pause her speech and close her eyes contentedly. She was clearly savoring the sensations as the eager youngster teased and pleased her trembling twat.

"Come over here.... oh, yesss, that's it.... and join me," Holly ordered Ashley. The rakish redhead was quick to comply. She moved over and joined Holly in licking away at Brittany's creamy cleft, showing the camera an ample dose of her awe-inspiring ass as she bent over to help devour her love buddy. Holly was now tickling Brittany's nub while Ashley pressed her mouth over Brit's pussy, filling her female friend's love funnel with her darting tongue. The combined attack of the two heavenly hussies was driving the brown-haired bawd lying beneath them to distraction. She was yelping exuberantly, pleading for them to push her to her climax. "Oh, finish me!" she implored her two inviting assailants, "Oh, yeah, you dirty copper! Oh, FUCK, yes! Oh, gawd, Ashley, you tease! You trashy trailer tramp! Oh, yeah! Give it to me, you common little tarts... Give it to me good.! Ohhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhh! "

Brittany's shrieks of delight escalated into one last cry of exultation as her orgasm ripped through her delicate frame. Ashley looked up at Holly in triumph. Together, the two shared a lewd french kiss over top Brittany's convulsing cunny, each one swapping with the other their portion of the petite brunette's fierce feminine flood. Holly wasted little time reveling in her first conquest, however. For, no sooner had a satisfied Ashley slumped beside her teen friend in the rear of the vehicle, than the imposing lady of the law issued another demand.

"Turn over and let me see your bummy!" barked Holly. Passively, the elfin Ashley rolled over and pulled her knees under her tummy so that her shapely rear was practically poking the officer in her face. A wide grin stretched across Holly's face as she surveyed the cushiony cheeks being so freely offered to her. But apparently the redhead's hot buns were not the only ones the avaricious officer had her eyes on. "You too, girly!" she growled at Brittany, using one hand to turn the sated youth over while the other one fondled Ashley's well-proportioned posterior.

With the teens' two distracting derrieres propped up prominently, one beside the other, Holly reached into the front seat of her patrol car and pulled out a pair of long plastic sticks. If they had been a bit wider and made of some other material, they might have been mistaken for billy clubs. But clearly Holly had a different purpose in mind for these two hard rods. Fiercely, she pushed the girls further back in the van so that there was room for her to climb inside. Then, she crawled in the middle and positioned herself behind and between the submissive vixens and their tasty tushes.

The resulting arousing image, which Honey and I were ogling excitedly, was a gorgeous display of all three women's ravishing rumps in a row! It was a luscious line-up of fleshy fannies and Honey and I wanted nothing more than to dive through the screen and devour the tasty tidbits being offered for our enjoyment. Holly, an up and coming porn queen if ever their was one, wiggled her bare bottom back and forth and slapped the backsides of her not-so-innocent assistants. She knew how enticing the asses arrayed before her viewers were and she was determined to give her audience a nice, long glimpse of the glorious glutes God had endowed them all with.

After a few fabulous moments of this sassy show, Holly reached down and slowly slipped one of her plastic prods inside each of the shopper girls' pussies. "Oh, yeah!" Brittany cried as Holly's paddle slid further and further inside her passion pit, "Lay me again, lady! Do me doggy style! " Ashley reached over and kissed her girlfriend lasciviously as she, too, felt the heat of Holly's hearty hump stick piercing her tight opening. "Ooooooooooh," she cooed, looking into her erstwhile partner's eyes, "She's going to ram us both, baby! We're in the buff and double stuffed!"

The full lengths of the officer's thick staves had now penetrated the foxes' fuck fissures and the gleeful smiles that appeared their faces showed they were definitely enjoying the consequences of their earlier felonies. "You like that, don't you, my little rug muncher?" Holly demanded of Ashley, "You're a little clithopper, just like your sister there, and now you're gonna get nailed just like her." The redhead let loose and animalistic growl that indicated she was ready for the harshest penalty the officer could mete out on her pretty pussy.

"Oh, you get your kicks from putting out like this, don't you, you fast, flirtatious little flasher?" Holly asked once more. This time, however, she didn't give her captive coed any time to respond to her rhetorical question. Honey and I watched gleefully as Holly used both hands to gradually draw the long rods out of the girls' gooey gashes. When just about half of each staff was protruding from its owner's puss, Holly reversed her course and - just as slowly - pushed the pair of pleasure pencils back in to their hilts. Again and again she repeated this process until the girls cries for "More! Fuck us more!" had degenerated into a babble of incoherent moans and sighs.

The authoritative officer showed no signs of easing her relentless rear assault on the two juvenile delinquents. Honey and I knew that, if Holly kept up her persistent cunt pumping, it wouldn't be long before both of the little bitches would cum. I glanced back at Honey and jammed as much of the Stallion as I could into my mouth. I nearly gagged as I engulfed the gigantic cock! Then I began sliding it in and out of my mouth in time with Holly's dick strokes up on the screen. "Oh, girl," Honey smiled, "Do you realize that you have more cocks inside of you then all of those cinematic sluts combined?"

I grinned and, with a slurp, removed the false cock from my mouth. "Our sweet sisters are going to orgasm soon," I whispered to Honey, "Let's cum with them. I want to explode right when they do."

"They are our sisters, aren't they?" cooed Honey in agreement, "We are all part of the sisterhood of Sappho. So it is only fitting that we should do things together."

"Oh, Honey," I said, pushing my ass backward so as to force the double dildo further inside my beautiful big sister's lust box. "Thank you so much for helping me to discover who I am tonight. Thank you for inducting me into the sweet sorority of lady love."

"Well," Honey remarked, "Before you can be officially one of us, I still need to teach you our secret handshake." The sly wink that Honey gave me told me that clandestine signal of which she spoke would involve more than just holding hands.

"Teach me," I pleaded to her, gripping my fluffy fuck pillows and pinching my now-rigid nipples, "Please teach me, Honey."

"Well," Honey explained, lowering her hands down between her legs and finding the opening of her sex, "To perform the secret handshake, you must grasp the friendship stick tightly in your velvet glove."

I squeezed down on the double-dildo and felt the length of its shaft filling my womanhood. "Mmmmm," I nodded, "I have already done that."

"Good," replied my attractive tutor, "Now, to finish the handshake you must pass the stick back and forth between you and your new sister." I felt Honey grip the middle of the dick and begin to slowly slide it back and forth between us, so that it alternated between stroking me one moment and poking her the next. "As you pass the pole between you," Honey continued, "You must recite the secret sorority motto." At this point, she reached forward and whispered in my ears as if to keep outsiders from hearing the special words: "Come with my, my sister."

"Come with me, my sister," I repeated robotically, mesmerized by my mentor's majesty and hypnotized by the pleasure she was administering. I looked up at the screen and saw that, as she was reaming the incarcerated teens, Holly was leaning forward and licking their pretty bums up and down erotically. The sinful sketch she was drawing as her tongue circled their raunchy rosebuds was strangely stimulating. As I watched drops of Holly's saliva run down their cheeks and felt the rhythmic pounding of Honey's pole pushing inside of me, I began to lose all control! Up on the TV screen, the girls were bucking their beautiful behinds to meet the unrelenting strokes of their lover. Raising my rump each time I sensed Honey's smooth stick intruding, I joined the underage actresses in heavenly harmony of humping.

"Come with me, Annie!" Honey called out, now more loudly than before. I felt her increase the pace of her enthusiastic thumping and squealed in delight as our rigid ramrod delved ever further inside me. Honey's hammering hips were sending the slithering snake to forbidden recesses of my carnal cavern! I gasped as she expertly guided our gal-cock into grottos of intense pleasure.

"Call me Gen Gen," I called out to my lover, struggling to keep from going over the brink, "She's with us here in spirit. She is our sweet sister, too!"

"Yessss," Honey cooed breathlessly, " Oh, yes! She is..... we are... unghhh.... all..... ohhhhhh.... sisters" As Honey spoke, I knew instantly that she, too, was right on the edge of her own intense orgasm. "Come with me baby!" cried my breathtaking teacher with renewed vigor, "Come with me Gen Gen! Oh, Gen Gen, come with me!!!!"

At that very moment, up on the screen, Holly's dancing tongue darted inside Ashley's asshole, taking her to previously unknown groves of gratification. The nubile nymph howled in rapture, unable to contain the climax created by Holly's anal explorations. At the same time, Honey shoved our double dick so far inside my pulsing pussy that it grazed my G-spot, causing me to release my own ear-piercing scream. I joined my redheaded sister in a chorus of climactic cries! Our ecstatic symphony triggered a tempestuous chain reaction, as ripples of bliss spread from Ashley and I to the lovely ladies around us. Within seconds, Brittany and Honey were engulfed, as well, in the ever-widening waves of wantonness.

"Oh, my sweet love! Oh my sissssterrrrrrrrr!" Honey cried as her orgasm tore through her with ferocious force. I felt a torrent of succulent sap streaming from my slit and mingling with Honey's in a puddle beneath our pussies. The pile of panties beneath us was soon soaked through and through with the luscious liquid issuing uninterrupted from our open orifices. Exhausted, my big sister and I collapsed together on top of the saturated skivvies. The explosive power of the four-fold orgasm we had shared with our video sisters had left us utterly drained and wonderfully fulfilled.

"Oh, my love," Honey sighed, touching my cheek with her fingers lightly, "You are so very beautiful." My lover smiled and looked on me with the love that only one of Lilith's daughters can share with another. "So," she asked, tracing her fingers down the small of my back and sending little shivers of post-coital joy through me, "How does it feel now to be fully initiated?"

I reached back with my arms and, circling my lover with them, drew her closer to me. "You have given me an education tonight that I shall never, ever forget," I promised her.

Suddenly, there was an unexpected noise! The front door to Gen's apartment swung open not more than a dozen feet away from where Honey and I lay dreamily in each other's arms. I was shocked, for I hadn't expected my aunt to return for quite a few more hours! Surprisingly, though, the figure standing in the doorway wasn't Gen. It was Holly!!! And standing beside her were two other women - one blonde and one oriental - whose faces I remembered from the pool party picture. All three of the women were sporting "detective style" hats and were dressed in long trench coats that concealed any clothes they might (or might not!) be wearing underneath.

Holly cocked her hat and grinned as she regarded our intertwined forms floating amidst the sea of scrumptious undies. "My, oh, my, Gen Gen!", she chuckled, looking directly at me, "You and your girlfriend do make quite the racket when you're going at it!" Wearing her gift gown as I was and bearing a striking resemblance to my aunt, it was easy to see how Holly could mistake me for her letter-writing lover. I started to say something to correct her mistaken impression, but Honey slyly cupped her hand over my mouth to stifle me. Glancing at her, I could see that the wheels and gears of her mischievous mind were turning quickly, working out some new illicit plan.

"Yes," Honey spoke up, before I could respond with my real name. "Gen is ever the vocal lover." She shot me a look that told me to go along with her ruse. "Aren't you, Gen, my lady love?" she asked me, pointedly, emphasizing the name and identity she wanted me to assume for our visitors.

Catching on to Honey's naughty impersonation plan, I nodded in agreement. "Well," I smiled, "When you are wrapped up in such sumptuous silk and rubbing against the soft skin of your sweet sisters, its hard not to scream and shout," I hissed. Then I batted my eyelashes and added: "I'm so glad you could cum and join us tonight, baby,"

1...456789