Ann's Awakening (The Second Letter)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are, too," Holly smiled, "I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time." Holly undid the belt of her long trench coat and pulled it open, revealing an alluring white teddy underneath. Holly was done up to the nines. With her fishnet stockings and garter belt, her lacy costume practically looked like an mirror image of mine! "I think about you all the time, girl," Holly purred, stepping out of her coat and casting it to the floor beside the silk sheets. "We think and dress so much alike. We are lucky that your niece is away at her girlfriend's tonight so that we can be together at last."

Honey, hearing this, winked at me slyly as if to say: "If only she knew!" Holly didn't catch this surreptitious signal, however, for she had turned her attention to the TV screen where the adult movie of her and the mall girls was still playing on. On the video, the teens had Holly's character pinned to the floor of their van. The redhead, Ashley, had mounted the policewoman's face while her brown-haired friend was heaving up and down over the officer's hips, riding one of the long dildos the cop had been using on them earlier. "And I'm pleased to see that you've been thinking of me as you were playing," Holly smiled. "Do you know that those little vamps didn't even want any money for participating in my little expose'?" she laughed as together we watched the girls gleefully double-teaming their arresting officer. "They told me that the fun of fucking was more than enough payment!"

With a wide grin, Holly bent down beside me and picked up a wad of lacy panties from the blanket of bikinis strewn beside our naked bodies. "And I am VERY pleased to see that you have set the table well for my arrival," she said, "You definitely know how to make your guests feel at home!" Holly pressed the silky drawers between her cleavage. "This is a feast fit for a queen!!" Holly turned and addressed her two travel companions, who - until this point - had been completely silent. "Look at how nicely Gen has put out the panties we sent to her, girls!" she said.

"Yes, Miss Holly," the women said almost in unison.

"Brenda and Yuko are such sweet, subservient slaves," Holly said, "They, like us, are absolutely addicted to satiny slips and naughty nylons. The lure of lacy lingerie will cause them to do anything their mistress asks. Isn't that right, ladies?" Holly asked, indicating to her submissive companions that a response was expected.

"Yes," the women agreed, "We are Holly's panty princesses, Gen."

"Show Gen and her lady friend your outfits," Holly instructed her harem. Brenda and Yuko responded immediately, throwing off their hats and doffing their overcoats. As their concealing coats fell to the floor, Honey and I gasped at the beauty of their flirty ensembles. Brenda, like Honey, was attired in a cute baby doll nightie. While Honey's was done up in white and pink floral pattern, though, Brenda's was jet back, with a beautiful ribbon cascading down the front of her camisole top. Her matching black panties had a pretty red bow in the middle.

Yuko, standing to the right of Brenda, wore a dazzling green chemise with spaghetti straps and a seductive slit running up its right side. As she swayed, the slit gave way, revealing even more of the attractive asian's dark legs. I wondered, as I pondered the heavenly body hidden below her silky chemise, whether this flirty fortune cookie that Holly had brought even had any panties on underneath.

My question was soon answered, though, when Yuko spoke up unexpectedly. Lifting up her chemise, she flashed us all a brief view of her beautiful black bush. "Mistress?" she asked Holly, "We left so quickly that I forgot to put on my green panties. May I please have on of these pretty pairs?" she asked demurely, pointing to the wealth of clit covers arrayed on the floor.

Holly was stern in her response. "No," she said shortly, "And you will not speak again unless I say you may. Is that clear???" Yuko bowed obediently in compliance to her mistress. The more I observed Holly, the more I was finding that I liked her assertive nature. She had an authoritative side that matched well with my own persona. "Now," Holly said with an air of command, "I think it is time for our fun to begin. Yuko and Brenda, lay down there on the sheets. It is time for Gen Gen, her friend, and I to teach you two what it means to be a real woman."

* * * * *

Postscript:

Dear readers,

So now you know the true story of my awakening! From the events I have described, I am sure that you can see how this racy romp in my aunt's apartment shaped me into the wicked woman I am today. That naughty night was the pivotal moment when I first realized that I was one with all of my Sapphic sisters. After tasting my sweet Honey, I was drunk with lesbian love and pledged my lifetime to the pursuit of feminine pleasures! Moreover, because of Gen, Honey and Holly's penchant for pretty panties, I, too, "caught the bikini bug" and have shared their appreciation for adorable undies ever since! And, after years of undressing undergrads at the university, I have compiled such an immense set of soft slit-slippers that even my aunt Gen Gen would be amazed at the enormous size of my trousseau!

You see, that action-packed evening in my auntie's abode was an epiphany for me! As I noted what particular kind of woman wore each shade of skivvies that night, I began to ponder a potential connection between the color of each honey's undies and the individual nature of the nymph. Girls in white - like myself and Holly - seemed to have an assertive streak, while princesses in pink - like Honey - seemed to be shy initially. And, as for those women who prefer their bikinis black... well, let's just say that I was soon to discover in them a never-ending itch for sexual satisfaction, a boundless supply of heat and hunger that burns and yearns constantly for fulfillment.

Oh, my Bali briefs are dripping with the dew of my womanly warmth as I think back to the unbelievable events that unfolded next that night in our lesbian love shack!!! What had begun as an amazing interlude with the seductive saleslady next door, was soon to blossom and bloom into an incredible orgy of lady-to-lady licking. If Honey had helped me cross the threshold into the world of womanly wonders, Holly and her panty posse were about to lead me screaming (literally!) deeper into the rapturous realm of girly gratification! A five-way fuckfest was about to ensue. And our randy revelry took an even more torrid turn later when my mother's sister, tipsy from a few drinks at the club, returned with one of her friends. Imagine her surprise when she found, not just Holly waiting for her (as she had anticipated), but a veritable carnival of carousing in full swing on her living room floor! And, to top it off, there I was, amidst it all, decked out in her teddy and her newly received nightie, frolicking and cavorting with the babes of this unexpected brothel!

How did Gen Gen react to this startling sight? I know that you, my sexy sisters and masturbating brothers, would really like to know. However, as eager as I am to share the final chapter of this sweltering saga, I need to halt my torrid tale here for now. My ever-giving girlfriend, Courtney, has crawled under my desk here at the office and is doing such amazing things with her tongue that I must stop for a while and attend to her needs!!! Also, the good editors of Buxom Beauties have shown me the proofs from a truly marvelous photo shoot entitled "Margarite the Milk Maid" that is scheduled to appear directly after my article. If I was to finish my tale, each page of my expose' would eliminate a picture or two of Miss Margarite and the two fetching farm girls who are tending to their mistress' teats. Thus, as I want none of you to miss out on the opportunity to view this Bavarian vixen and her bodice-busting boobies, I must bid you all a fond farewell for now. Please stay tuned, though, for the continuation of the story!

1...456789