Ann's Blackmail Ch. 01

Story Info
Widowed Ann is blackmailed after being caught on camera.
4.7k words
4.15
54.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can't trust people. Truth: unfortunately, in today's society people can't be trusted. The days of having a lock on your front door and never using it are long gone. People want to feel secure in their home; that's where I come in.

I run a small security company; most of my clients are residential, but I have done some commercial work. I offer a full shopping list of systems from simple intrusion alarms to motion sensors to full color wireless cameras. You can choose to have your system monitored or I can hook up a big-ass sound system that will wake up every neighbour within two blocks!

I made an interesting discovery this morning while checking my camera server. As I mentioned, the majority of my clients are residential. I also mentioned you can't trust people; occasionally I like to add extra features to some security systems. For example, if some young lady has hired me to install a basic system I may feel that she needs extra protection so I'll install a hidden camera system free of charge. Hey, I'm nice that way! Of course those cameras usually end up in bedrooms and bathrooms; although I have been known to install them overlooking a hot tub.

I'm rambling, I do that; back to the story. So a local lady, Ann, had hired me to install a basic intruder package; window and door breaks, motion sensors and a speaker system. Sorry, no last names, this is a small town. Anyway, she was concerned because there had been some vandalism in the area; bored local teens probably. She was only 55 and widowed, so living by herself she was afraid. That's where I came in; I gave her a break on the system.

She was so happy when I said I would give her 5% off. I mean it's the least I could do, considering the hidden cameras I installed in her bedroom and bathroom. I know what you're thinking: Bill, a 55 year old? Did I mention she has a huge rack? I'm telling you, I've always admired her tits. I figured it was the Polish in her; maybe five foot even and G-cups! I was certain she had no idea just how good she looked. She isn't overweight, but she is a little chubby, but those tits, wow! Also, at just shy of 50 myself and single, I was interested in seeing those titties!

I had her cameras, as well as others configured to wirelessly upload to my online server. I had some great footage and was looking forward to more and that's where I catch you up to this morning. I logged in, expecting to see some video of her undressing last night and this morning. Imagine my surprise when I was scanning the video from last night and I watched as Ann and Rob stagger into her bedroom and fuck like a pair of bush monkeys! Did I mention that Rob is Ann's married neighbour?

Imagine, a good, god-fearing Catholic like Ann, past president of the CWL and the PTA, known by the entire community, 4 kids who are also prominent in the community, fucking the neighbour!

Oh. The. Scandal.

VISIT WITH ANN

I cancelled my plans for the day. This was almost too good to be true. I spent the morning, planning and strategizing. I called Ann after lunch and asked if I could come over for a visit. She sounded very happy as she told me that was a great idea; she would have the coffee on and put cookies out. Perfect.

I arrived just after one and she brought me into the tiny dining room off of her small kitchen, where she made me a coffee and put a plate of cookies out. She seemed really happy and had an extra spring in her step. She sat down across from me, "So, Bill, what can I do for you today?"

I took a long sip of my coffee and took a cookie from the plate and set it down next to my cup. She could tell I was stalling and her smile fell a bit. It was time to turn on sympathetic Bill, "Ann, I wanted to talk to you privately today. I'm really concerned about, um, the situation, um, you have found yourself in." I was looking down at my coffee and raised just my eyes to look at her; waiting for her reaction, did she understand what I was saying?

She wasn't moving a muscle; her face guarded. "What do you mean; my situation? I don't understand."

I took a sip of my coffee, set it down and looked at her. I sighed, "Ann, I know about you and Rob." Her face registered her shock; "And about last night." I picked up my cup and took another sip.

"What?" She was almost whispering. "You can't know about that. There's nothing..." She dropped her head into her hands, covering her face. She sat like that for a minute or two and then looked up and wiped her eyes.

"Well, it was only a onetime thing. Believe me, it won't happen again." She took a drink from her coffee cup, but I noticed she didn't look at me. I didn't say anything; I just waited.

She was looking out the window, she turned back to her coffee cup, still avoiding my eyes, "Okay, I had a couple glasses of wine with my sister-in-law and after she left I was getting ready for bed. It was getting a little cold in the house and I realized that the furnace wasn't coming on. I called Rob over to start it back up; it's older, it's happened before. He came over, got the furnace going...it's been a long time since I... the next thing I know he's getting dressed and leaving. It wasn't my fault! He took advantage of me!" Her face brightened, she thought she had found the perfect out. It was time to correct her way of thinking.

I shook my head slowly, "Ann, do you think Rob's wife will go with that? She's going to see red; haven't you guys been friends forever? She'll be devastated." That's better, she had lost that look of confidence; she wasn't so sure now. "And when it gets around town; my god, the rumors and gossip." I shook my head again, "Ann, this isn't good."

She was hanging her head again, "What am I going to do? Nobody can know! If this gets out...Rob won't say anything, I don't think he would jeopardize his marriage." She looked up at me, "You won't say anything right?" She looked hopeful, like maybe she could just hide this away. I stood up.

I walked around behind her. She had on a tight scoop neck shirt. You know the kind, really short sleeves, scoop neck, form fitting around the boobs. I stood behind her and started rubbing her shoulders, "Ann, you know I won't say anything, right? I mean, I'm on your side." I worked her neck muscles and down her shoulders. "We certainly wouldn't want this to get out; I mean the scandal!" I moved my hands forward, still rubbing until my fingers found the top of her boobs, "I'm sure we can work something out, to keep this quiet."

She pushed my hands away violently, "Bill! What do you think you're doing?!" Her face was a mask of shock. "Just because I screwed up once, doesn't mean I'll do it again!" She had stood up and had moved into the kitchen, looking back at me in indignation. "I think it's time for you to leave!" She looked away, her anger obvious, not meeting my gaze.

I didn't move, "Sit back down Ann. We're not done talking." She didn't move or look at me or anything. "Last chance Ann, come and sit back down." She didn't move. I headed for the door. As I put my shoes on I started talking, "It's too bad you know. Once this gets out, it won't take long it will be all over town. The whispers in church; what will the ladies at the CWL think of all this? And your family? Oh, did I mention I had video of last night?" That caught her attention. She marched into the living room and was looking daggers at me, her hands on her hips. "Oh yeah. Let's see," I pretended to think, "Rob had on blue jeans and a red sweater and you had on black slacks and one of your hand-made tops; the one with the flowers on it." Her face had changed to a look of shock and disbelief.

"Honestly, how did you think I knew? Anyway, I wonder how your kids will react when I share that video on their Facebook walls?" I paused at the door, "I'm sure it won't work out well, but that's your choice. See you around." I opened the door and opened the screen door and she screamed at me to wait.

I turned back to look at her. She had her head forward, her face in her hands. There was a long silence. "Yes?" I asked finally.

She dropped her hands to her sides, in a low voice she said, "Please come back inside." I didn't move; it was my turn.

She lifted her head to look at me, "Please, let's talk about this." Pleading was good; I still didn't move. "Bill, please, come back in and sit down, we can talk about this, okay? Come back in." She had stepped forward, her hands up, begging me to come back in.

I closed the door and walked back into the small dining room. She followed me in and sat down at her chair again while I stood next to the table. "Are you ready to talk now?" I asked her. She didn't say anything, just nodded her head slightly. "Good, now where were we." I moved back behind her and started massaging her shoulders again.

"I was saying that I was on your team; that's right." She held her arms across her chest as I massaged her shoulders. Looking over her shoulder, I could see down her top a bit, but her arms were blocking my view. I reached to the sides and pulled her arms away from her chest, placing them at her side. I went back to rubbing her shoulders, now with a much better view of her great cleavage.

"Now, I was saying that I have no intention of revealing your deep, dark secret. I'm sure we can work together; you know, come to a mutually beneficial agreement." I had moved my hands down the front of her chest again, massaging as I moved down; she didn't stop me this time, but I could feel her body tense. "Some way that we could both gain, you know what I mean. Your secret stays buried and I, well I get to enjoy certain, um, certain freedoms you could call them." I was rubbing the tops of her breasts now, watching as they moved back and forth under my attention.

"For example," I held my right hand up above her tits, "could you please place my hand inside your shirt please?" Her head jerked to the side, but she didn't look up at me, she looked down at the floor. "Ann, I am trying here. You want something and I want something; this is Win:Win!"

I smiled as she slowly reached up and softly grasped my hand and with her other hand, held the neckline of her shirt and bra, pulling it out away from her body and slowly shoved my hand inside. Once it was in, she let go of my hand and her shirt, her hands falling to her side. I could feel the softness of her nipple against my palm. Her breast felt so enormous in my hand. I held the back of her neck with my free hand and was massaging her tit with the other.

I felt this was important, by making her put my hand in her top, she was accepting the situation; the fight was lost and she knew it. I reached over with my free hand and pulled the blinds up just a bit. Then I took hold of her neckline and stretching it out, I pulled her boob out, tucking the shirt well underneath it. She brought her hands up quickly covering her tit and my hand, "People will see!" She was reaching for the blind now.

"Ann." I said in a commanding voice. She stopped, not moving and then dropped her hands to her side again. The blind was at the right height that if anybody was close enough to the window all they would see would be my hand groping her boob. The street was too far away for anybody to see, but the psychological effect on Ann was important. I knew that training took time. I groped her tit for a bit more, working her nipple.

I let go of her tit and walked into the living room and through to the family room telling Ann to follow me. She followed me in and I saw that she had put her boob back. I pulled the foot stool over and had her stand on it. I sat down in her husband's chair, god rest his soul and told her to strip for me. She looked so sad, "Please Bill, you had your fun, can we stop now? Why don't you just go home?" She had her arms crossed over her immense boobs.

"What? Oh Ann, you don't mean that. Remember our deal? Your secret stays buried and I get to see your titties. I think that's fair don't you?" I motioned for her to continue. She was teary eyed now, but she pulled her top off and set it to the side on couch. Fuck she looked good, her tits barely contained in her huge black bra. She held her arms over her chest for a minute and then reaching behind she undid her bra and pulled it off, trying, in vain, to cover her tits with her arms. They were sagging down, but they were still so full and enormous!

I cleared my throat and she looked up and then dropped her arms. She had light pink areola and big, pink nipples. I cleared my throat again and motioned to her pants. Resigned to her situation, she pulled them off, panties and all; she kicked them to the floor. She looked really good, she had a tummy, but her great hips framed her light blonde, scant haired pussy. For a mature lady she had the whole package.

I stood up and helped her down. She held one arm across her chest and her hand covering her pussy. "It's okay Ann. Will you sit down please?" She looked up at me, shocked; now that she was nude, this was not what she was expecting. I took her hand and led her to her own chair and she sat down. I sat back down and looked at her smiling.

She was obviously confused, "Oh Ann, let me explain, I'm really not the bad guy here. I didn't screw around with my best friend's husband, never forget that." She looked stunned, "I have to be honest with you, I've always thought you were hot. And if you don't mind, when it's just you and I together, I would prefer you nude. You don't mind do you?" She was more surprised now at the turn of the conversation. I wasn't threatening her; I was being nice and civil.

"Did you grow up a strict Catholic?" She nodded. "Oh, not much nudity in the house then I guess. Have you titties always been big? When did they start to grow?"

She answered in a small voice, "When I was still in grade school." I motioned for her to continue. She grew red as she talked, "My chest started to grow when I was in grade school." I corrected her; they were called tits or titties. She was embarrassed now; this was extreme for an every Sunday church going lady that never swore. She started again, "My titties started growing while I was still in grade school." She continued to tell me what it was like growing up as a teenager with titties that were twice the size of everybody else's. She talked and talked and it seemed for a while forgot that she was sitting nude in front of me.

I wanted to keep her talking, "Now what about cum, have you ever tasted it before? Ever given a blowjob?" I knew this would shock her after she had gotten comfortable.

Her shock was obvious, "What? Eww, no!" She shook her head, causing her tits to jiggle. "Her husband had tried a number of times to get her to do that, but no way, that goes in my hole, not my mouth." I corrected her, it was called a pussy and yes, it would fit in her mouth. I told her she just might like the taste. She went on and on about how her mother had told her that was dirty.

I asked her about hand-jobs. She must have given a guy a hand-job. She told me until last night, her husband's penis was the only one she'd ever seen. First I told her it was called a cock and second, I didn't believe her, I told her she had to have seen more. She insisted that she had never seen any other cocks.

"Well, let's fix that." I stood up, "Take my pants off Ann and you can have a look at mine." She stopped, her anxiety had returned. She had gotten used to the nudity and the dirty talk, but now she had to act again. "Come on, just take my pants off. We're not going to go through this again, are we?"

She got up, her tits swinging as she moved. I'm just over six feet and at five feet her tits are at about my belly level. She looked up at me as she undid my pants and grabbing the waist band of both my pants and shorts, she pulled them down slowly, as if going slowly might put off the inevitable. I'm sure she had no idea the affect she was having on me; pulling my shorts down, slowly revealing my long cock. She finally got to the head and it sprung free.

She looked down quickly and made to stand up; I put my hand on her shoulder and kept her kneeling. "Have a look, what do you think?" My cock was at perfect face level with her. She wouldn't look at it at first, but after a pause, she lifted her head and stared at it.

"It's okay I guess." She said in a small voice. She looked up at me, not sure what to do next. Her tits looked so good from above; I could see those tits having a cock between them before too long.

"You said you had given your husband hand-jobs before; go ahead." I flexed my groin muscles making my cock twitch. She flinched a bit, and then slowly wrapped her hand around it. She began to move her hand up and down the length of my cock. "That's it Ann; you're doing great." She didn't look at me, "Play with my balls with the other hand."

She stopped, "What? Play with them?" She looked confused; I couldn't fucking believe it, married for over thirty years and didn't know how to play with balls? Her poor husband.

"Yeah, hold them in your other hand and massage them while you stroke my cock." She still looked confused, but she held my balls and started to roll them around in her hand while she pumped my cock. Now it was feeling good.

Her face was only inches away from the end of my cock, seeing it that close and watching her tits shake while she stroked my cock was pushing me closer and closer.

"Why don't you try putting it in your mouth?" I asked.

"No way!" she stopped and was looking shocked at me.

"Come on, it isn't so bad. How do you know if you've never tried it? You may like it?" She had her mouth closed tight and had started pumping my cock again. The hell with this, she wasn't calling the shots, it was time to remind her who was in charge, "Ann, I would like you to at least try. I'm really not in the mood to argue with you. Don't forget: something for you, something for me."

She looked up with tears in her eyes. "But Bill, I've been good; I've been doing everything you've asked. Sitting here nude, talking about naughty stuff and a hand-job, I didn't even argue about the hand-job. I've been doing well. Please, I don't want to do that. It's nasty! Stuff comes out of the end!" The tears were streaming now. It seemed like she really didn't want my cock in her mouth. But she wasn't the one calling the shots.

"Are you going to make me ask you again Ann? Actually, I've been very nice to you. You will put my cock in your mouth and you will stop arguing with me when I ask you nicely to do something. Just because I ask doesn't mean you have a choice, which would be a good thing to remember. Now, cock; mouth." I put my hands on my hips, waiting.

She reached up and tears still running down her face started to stroke my cock again, her other hand massaging my balls. She was still sniffling, looking from my cock up to my face. I was almost ready to say something and then she pulled it down and leaned her head forward slowly. She puckered her lips out, but kept her mouth closed. Her eyelids were fluttering as she brushed her lips against my head. She pulled back, looked at my cock and then up at me. I just smiled.

She leaned forward again, lips puckered up and pushed onto the head of my cock; just the head. She held it there while she slowly stroked my cock. This was going to take forever, "Inside Ann, not just a kiss."

She pulled off again and with one last pleading look, she leaned forward. She had her eyes shut and her lips puckered again. She pushed the head in again and then pushed forward just a bit; her lips parting slightly. She now had the head in her mouth and her hand was still stroking.

"There you go Ann, now a little farther." Through teary eyes, she looked up at me and then staring down her nose, moved forward some more until she had an inch or two in her mouth.

12