Ann's Friends Come Thru Ch. 01

Story Info
Ann travels to see Sue and I.
6.1k words
4.51
20.8k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Ann first appeared in Chapters 3 and 5 in MY FIRST BLIND DATE. Reading those stories first will give you a lot of information about the following story. They seem to be very popular ones and I have been asked several times to write a story about Ann. I hope you enjoy the following and thanks for you notes and suggestions! Strong sexual content.

-

A little over six months have passed since we returned from the west coast where Dr. Jack made Sue permanently and totally blind. She had wanted to be that way for a very long time and had often used plastic and tape to cover her eyes. She could not give any reason for this behavior, part of BIID which a lot of people have, just something she had to do. I had no problem with it and was glad to help her reach her goal by introducing her to my friend Dr. Jack and his wife April. Sue is almost 24, has dark complexion, only 5 feet tall, 100 lbs soaking wet and I would be stretching it to say she was an A cup. She does have very large areolas, 2 ½ to 3 inches, and nipples, which are about all that sticks out on her chest. She does not own a bra. She is the sexiest woman I know and has had a tubal ligation.

I am a paraplegic from polio. I contracted it at age 9 and my left leg has always been completely paralyzed from my waist down and very atrophied since then. My right leg was paralyzed also when I left the hospital and I regained some use of it, but during high school and college it became useless again because of back knee. I started having a lot of pain in it and started using a wheelchair most of the time. Just after Dr. Jack had removed Sue's eyes, he injected my right leg with something and now it is totally paralyzed and has no feeling. I was having a great deal of pain in the leg for some time and now it is totally gone. To be honest I love being confined to a wheelchair with paralyzed legs. Sue loves them also, always touching them whenever she can especially during our frequent sexual encounters. The paralysis extends from just below my rib cage down and my bladder is under control but the muscles that empty it good are mostly paralyzed so Sue usually catharsizes me at night before bed. I have had a vasectomy.

By now Sue gets around in our home with no problems and does not even need to put her hand out to guide her. After her eyes were removed Dr. Jack put dark grey glass orbs in her empty sockets. She looks fantastic that way and can take them out to wash them off when needed. Her hearing seems to have gotten sharper, she also loves to use her hands to explore objects and her touch is always very sensual. She had asked early on if I wanted her to get breast implants and I said absolutely not, I loved her just the way she was. She keeps both of us shaved, both genitalia and legs as we both have a fair amount of body hair. I am lighter complected and have dark body hair so the shaved balls and cock and my legs are quite a contrast. We are both VERY oral and love the touch of shaved cunts, cock, balls and legs. We also love sex during her period. Sue gets very Horney during that time.

One of the nurses that took care of Sue right after her operation was Ann. She was a right arm amputee; it had been removed at the shoulder socket at her request. Almost all of the people that worked for Dr. Jack were amputees, some of them multiple limbs. Dr. Jack was also a bilateral leg/hip disarticulation by choice. April his wife, was a bilateral arm/forequarter amputee. Her arms, shoulders and clavicle had all been removed. She also has very large, firm, 36D breasts. A good friend of Dr. Jack's, Dr. Edna is an orthopedic surgeon. She and some of her staff had done all of the amputations. Even though Dr. Jack was an ophthalmologist, Dr. Edna had talked him into doing her leg amputations before she did his. Both of her legs were amputated just below her knees with only about three inches of stump left. Not a real difficult operation. Now during surgery she uses the new "c" legs to stand on but uses a wheelchair without her legs the rest of the time.

Ann had told both Sue and I that she wanted to have another limb or limbs removed but needed what was left now to be able to work and support herself. She laughingly had said she hoped some day to find someone to support her in a manner she would like to become accustomed. I was working in my home office one afternoon when the phone rang and it was Jack. We caught up on things and he asked how Sue was getting along. I told him fine and I would put her on when we were done. Jack finally said the reason he was calling was that Dr. Edna had just graduated an orthopedic fellow (more training than a resident) and she had moved into my area. And he was wondering if I knew of any job openings for Ann. He knew that we had seen her before we left town, how I don't know, but was wondering if we would invite her to our place and see if she liked it in our area and could find a job, maybe even with the new doctor.

He suggested that it be something she could do with another limb removed. She had asked a lot of questions about having a hemipelvectomy done. I told him Sue and I would be glad to invite her to our place and see what happens. Jack said when she came to him he would give her all the vacation time she needed until she decided on what to do. He asked that we not say anything about him being involved and I agreed. I got Sue on the line and we all talked for a few more minutes. After we were done I told Sue about the reason for his call and she said she would be glad to have Ann come to stay with us. We had all become lovers and enjoyed each other and our different handicaps. We wondered if she was home now and decided to try. She answered on the second ring and Sue asked her what she was doing. Ann recognized her voice right away and said just getting home from the store.

Sue immediately invited Ann to come stay with us for a while and that we would take care of her airline ticket. She was quiet for a few seconds then said she would love to see us. Sue told her to go see Dr. Jack and see when he could let her go and give them a call back. Ann said she would and they would talk later. I was in my wheelchair and Sue was sitting split legged on my lap facing me with her usual t-shirt only on and we kissed for several minutes. I slipped my hand between her legs and felt her pussy and it was soaking wet. I laughed and said thinking about getting Ann and eating her aren't you. Sue laughed with me and reached down felling my hard on saying just the same thoughts you are having. I ran my fingers deep into her cunt and we shared them, licking them off, and Sue said fuck you later and left me to get back to work. It was hard to do with the image of Ann's empty shoulder socket in my mind.

Ann called Sue back later in the afternoon and said Dr. Jack did not have any special surgeries scheduled for a while and that I should come and see you two. He even said he would pay me while on vacation. They settled on some dates that were within the next week and that we would check airline times and get back to her. Sue also told her that she and I were asking her to leave her hook prosthetic arm at home. Ann said that would be great as she did not like to wear it much. I called my office travel people and told them what I needed and Ann's name and got them to work. Twenty minutes later they called back with the information and I said great and for them to e-mail it to me and Ann. We got a message back shortly that the times were great and she would see us then.

Five days later Sue and I were headed to the airport to pick up Ann. She had to change planes once with a very short layover so we hoped there would be no problems. We got a text she was on her next flight ok so all was good. Sue followed along behind my wheelchair as if she were pushing since there were so many people. We got to the gate and the plane arrived at the same time. I soon saw Ann coming out the door from the ramp and she looked fantastic. She had a sleeveless, snug knit top on and was braless. Her 34C breasts were high and firm. The short skirt, heels and empty shoulder showing made her very sexy. She hugged and kissed me then was into Sue's arms for another hug and kiss.

We headed to the baggage claim and then to the van and home. We are about an hour's drive and both of the girls got in the van's rear seat after I got my wheelchair in and locked at the wheel. I could look in the rear view mirror while talking with the girls and several times during the trip Ann had her legs spread and nothing on under the short skirt. I had suspected that at the airport. We arrived at home and took Ann to her room. She had her own bathroom, which was accessible, but she did not need all of its features, at least for now.

We gave her a tour of the house and where things were and then she watched Sue fix lunch for us. She had offered to help but Sue said no just watch and enjoy. Ann was really amazed at how well she did and I think it made her very aroused to see it. After we were done Ann said she would love to use the pool and asked what the dress code was. Sue and I laughed saying there was none as dress was not required or permitted. Ann said great and went to change or in this case, just undress. We all arrived at the pool about the same time and the girls were in the water in no time. I just watched. They wasted no time in being in each other's arms and kissing and feeling each other up. Ann was the first to cum as I think she was really turned on by watching Sue fix lunch not being able to see. Sue was soon sitting on the edge of the pool with Ann eating her out good. Sue came big time and always had when another woman was eating her.

When they were done I asked Ann to come up by me. I think she thought I wanted her to get me off as she could see my hard on but I told her to stand in front of me with her left side towards me. She turned 90 degrees and looked down at me. I pulled out a marker that was washable and drew a mark that started at her vulva up her abdomen and over her hip crest and back down her back side, around her sexy buttock down her crack to the start point. By the time I was back to the starting point she was soaking wet as I had asked her to put her foot up on my leg so I could connect the line right alongside her labia.

Looking at me she asked what that was for but I suspect she knew. I asked her how she would like to have all that missing. She asked if I was serious and I said very. She then asked why not the other side. I said simple. You have no arm on your right side. If the right leg is gone how are you going to walk? If you do this side, you have an arm and I am sure you can learn to walk with only one regular crutch to use as your missing leg. The light came on in her mind and she said how can I get a hemipelvectomy done here. I told her about Dr. Edna's former student setting up a practice here in town and that I had found a possible job for her.

Ann did not know what to say but she broke out into tears and straddled my legs sitting facing me in my wheelchair. She reached down and guided my long, uncut cock into her cunt. She was super wet and my foreskin had not pulled back or I would have cum right there. She leaned forward putting her arm around me sobbing hard and causing my cock to go deeper in her. I dared not move, even if I could, as her sobs were causing her cunt to contract and release, contract and release. I was already super aroused from watching the girls in the pool and it did not take much for me to shoot my cum into her. Warm and wet gets me every time. This caused Ann to start kissing me and she started moving her hips fucking me even more. I stayed hard and soon she exploded in orgasm also. Sue had her head cocked towards us knowing what was happening. As she heard me cum she grinned at me giving me a thumbs up sign. When she heard Ann cum she got up and came up behind her, reaching around her, cupping her big breasts.

Sue started kissing Ann's neck as she played with her breasts and then reached a hand around and down to where my cock was going into her. Sue massaged both my cock and Ann's pussy finally hitting her clit. Ann started fucking me again as I had not fallen out and I started getting a full hard on again. With Sue stimulating Ann she was able to fuck herself off once again. She finally said uncle and stood up off of me. I knew I was good for more and so did Sue, so she sat in my lap letting me slide into her very wet cunt. Ann did the same to her and stood behind Sue massaging one of her very large, hard nipples. Sue soon was cuming all over me making lots of noise. After regaining her senses she got off of my still hard cock and the girls got under the pool shower to wash off.

Ann is 25, about 5'5", 112 lbs, tans easily, and keeps her pussy shaved like we do. It is not easy with only one arm. Like Sue she has had a tubal ligation. She is also like us and likes to fuck during her period never getting enough. She is also bi but very picky about who her sex partners are, male or female. She is very much a devotee of both amputees and paralyzed legs. She told both Sue and I that her being with Sue as a blind person with a super sensuous touch is one of the most arousing things she has ever endured.

The girls came back from the shower and got on to a lounge together right across from me. Ann could see me in my wheelchair and I could see their shaved cunts. Ann asked if would be possible to have her shoulder joint removed at the same time and I told her to be sure and discuss that with the doctor. I sure had no objection. She asked how I knew about this new doctor and I told her I had seen an article about her opening a new practice. I called Edna to check on her and she filled me in that she was one of the doctors that did amputations on request. She had also done 3 hemipelvectomies so had experience. Ann asked if she was an amputee and I said I did not know and had not thought to ask Dr. Edna.

Ann then said the more I think about it the more I like it. I probably do need to keep a working arm and hand. I told her I had a friend that worked for an insurance company that was looking for a nurse to take phone calls and approve surgeries. That person could work from home. I also told her to call and make an appointment with Dr. Pat in the morning and when they talked see if she had any openings for you after your surgery. Ann would probably not have any problem getting in to see her as she had just started her practice.

We talked about dinner and the girls wanted to eat in tonight and we would go out later and maybe have something to celebrate. I said fine and went to get a big sirloin out of the freezer. Ann said she needed a nap and Sue and I agreed that was a good idea and shall we all get on our bed. It was agreed to and we headed to our bedroom. We needed to get the chlorine off so a quick trip through the shower was in order. Sue felt everyone up and Ann said she could use a shave so Sue did her pussy and legs. We all got in bed and were asleep in no time.

About 30 minutes later we were awake and decided there was no need to get dressed. Ann asked me if I would not wear my braces while she was there. They extended up my legs and around my waist (HKAFO) and locked at a 90 degree angle so I could sit in my wheelchair without having to hold on to anything. I told her I would be glad to be that way for her. I transferred to my wheelchair and we headed to the kitchen to get dinner started. I got the fire in the grill going and sat on the deck waiting to be told when to put the meat on. I did not want to be in the kitchen with the girls getting all hot and bothered watching them.

Sue came out once to "see" what I was doing and I told her why I was not in with them. She laughed and I could see that her nipples were standing out hard as a rock. She and Ann must be having a good time in there. Ann soon brought the meat out and I put it on the grill. After she handed me the meat she cupped my chin and said thank you for all that you are doing for me. I'm not sure I will ever be able to repay you. I reached up and took hold of her empty shoulder and said this and your next surgery will be a good start. We kissed and she headed back to the kitchen.

The girls got the table on the patio set and I was soon cutting the meat up for the girls so they could eat easier. We had a great dinner and as we finished, the sun went down giving Ann and I a beautiful view. The girls had their arms around each other and Ann was describing to Sue the scene. Ann asked if she could use the guest room tonight and get a good night's sleep as she had been up very early this morning to get to the airport. She also wanted to look her best in case she got an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. The girls got the dishes done and Ann headed for bed.

Sue asked if I would go for a swim with her and I said sure. She took the handle of my wheelchair and followed me to the lift. She expertly helped get my legs on to it as I transferred over and I lowered it into the pool. She asked if I was out of the way then hopped in. We swam some laps. Several times as we rested she pulled my left leg up and rubbed it. She knew I was hard but never touched my cock. When we both were ready to get out she asked if she could sit on my face for a while and I said sure, here or inside. She said here would be great. I got on the lift and raised myself up part way then pulled my half paralyzed body over on to the edge of the pool. I asked Sue to untangle my legs and after she did she sat on them working herself up to my face. She had stopped and we kissed for a while before she got her pussy all the way up.

She reached down and spread her big, long lips open and finished lowering herself down. I had my tongue out already and it slid down her slit to her vagina. She tilted her pelvis forward and it entered giving her a thrill and she squealed in pleasure. As she started fucking it I raised my hands up to her nipples being a little rough with them which she liked. She was still turned on from her and Ann's time in the kitchen so it did not take her long to have a good cum filling my mouth with her fantastic juice. Sue reached one of her hands back and found my cock which was now very limp. She lifted herself from my tongue and turned around and we went into a 69. She could get all of me into her mouth at once but I knew I was not going to get hard again tonight.

I started in on her pussy again and in this position was able to get two of my finger into it. I pushed downward on her "G" spot and she reacted strongly. A few more seconds and she came again. Sue finally said uncle, let's head for bed. She helped me up into my wheelchair by lifting my legs and I pulled myself up on to the seat. We got into the shower to get the pool water off, she cathed me and then into bed. She knew that in my current condition, unable to get hard, I was very sensitive and loved for my cock to be handled. After some kissing and her asking if I would like to be stimulated some more, I said yes and she moved down and sat on my right leg, the newly totally paralyzed and non feeling one. She straddled it with her pussy right above my atrophied knee on the thigh bone.

I could tell how wet she was and she masturbated herself on it very slowly as she took me into her hands. We have a jar of scented ALBOLENE handy and she got some of it on her hands. It is the best sex lube around. Sue started pulling and masturbating my cock and balls and I was in heaven with what she was doing to me. Being paralyzed I could not thrust my hips but that did not bother me or her. Sue was an expert with her hands, mouth and pussy at bringing me pleasure. Little did we know that Ann was awake in her bedroom next door and could hear Sue doing me. She was naked on the bed and her hand was in her snatch fingering herself. She had been doing it since she had gotten in bed thinking about her leg and all the hip and buttock being gone.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12